#1 Posted by bornstar (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter. Seven of them fight each other only use electricty powers(no other powers) with the help of things that surround them during the battle. Battle takes place in the streets of New York. Who is the last person standing.

Aftershock,Doctor Doom, Electro, Magneto,Surge,Storm, Thor

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is still Thor. He massively amps the lightning he uses to way, way beyond what you'd find naturally on Earth. This already puts storm out of the running. Electro's limits cannot handle what Thor can put out, I don't think Mags has shown enough electricity control to really contend with what thor can put out, and the same goes for doom. As for the two remaining B-listers, I highly doubt they can match Thor's super-amped lightning.

#3 Posted by BMEZY (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

idunno -shrugs-

#4 Posted by bornstar (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

The answer is still Thor. He massively amps the lightning he uses to way, way beyond what you'd find naturally on Earth. This already puts storm out of the running. Electro's limits cannot handle what Thor can put out, I don't think Mags has shown enough electricity control to really contend with what thor can put out, and the same goes for doom. As for the two remaining B-listers, I highly doubt they can match Thor's super-amped lightning.

i was still thinking electro, thor or storm

#5 Posted by bornstar (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY said:

idunno -shrugs-

u cant even try?

Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
#6 Posted by Hoarderofhilarity (322 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, he is the god of thunder for a reason,

#7 Posted by Park (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

How long until the Storm fans show up?

#8 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park said:

Thor.

How long until the Storm fans show up?

No! You fool! You've doomed us all!

#9 Posted by Park (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan: I've got popcorn. It'll be funny.

#10 Posted by YoungJustice (7316 posts) - - Show Bio

This is really Magneto vs Thor vs Doom vs Storm. In which either Doom or Thor come out on top.

#11 Posted by BMEZY (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

either Thor or Magneto..Storm would have been a good candidate if it weren't for her lackluster durability and glass jaw

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
#12 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Ya know..."God Of Thunder" actually means something

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, he even currently transformed Electro into lightning and shoot him in air.

#14 Posted by bornstar (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Thor

u do have a point

#15 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (12368 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. He's just too powerful for everyone here.

#16 Posted by Moonchilde (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

What no Zzzaxx?

Anyway, Thor wins. I don't think the others would be able to hurt Thor using only electricity based powers. Second would be Doom, who also has high durability, and would be making the most creative use of the power.

#17 Posted by Oni_Bane (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. But I think it would be funny to see him smack Doom's arrogant butt back Latveria.

Doom: " I am Doom, the Doom of al-"

ZAP!!

Thor: "You are gone."

#18 Posted by NyghtMare (405 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, with ease.

#19 Posted by Thorcules (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
#20 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (3000 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde said:

What no Zzzaxx?

Anyway, Thor wins. I don't think the others would be able to hurt Thor using only electricity based powers. Second would be Doom, who also has high durability, and would be making the most creative use of the power.

Not sure if putting a monster made of electricity up against the likes of Thor is exactly the smartest of ideas.

#21 Posted by Moonchilde (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardian_of_Gravity said:

@Moonchilde said:

What no Zzzaxx?

Not sure if putting a monster made of electricity up against the likes of Thor is exactly the smartest of ideas.

Oh, I agree. I just don't see it as an worse then pitting Electro or Storm against him either. And the point was just to point out to the OP that he missed a key "marvel electric control" guy. I'm sure there's others to though, just can't think of any right now.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
#22 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (3000 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde said:

@Guardian_of_Gravity said:

@Moonchilde said:

What no Zzzaxx?

Oh, I agree. I just don't see it as an worse then pitting Electro or Storm against him either. And the point was just to point out to the OP that he missed a key "marvel electric control" guy. I'm sure there's others to though, just can't think of any right now.

It'd be funny to watch though. "Zzzaax must kill....get zzzmarte-*sucked into Thor's hammer*" "Truly, Hulk's rogue's gallery doth be pathetic."

#23 Posted by Sideslash (6151 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom: I am Doom, Lord of All, the Doom of all things whom defy me, an-

*KRAZAKAP!*

Thor: Mortal, thou doth talkest too much. It displeases Thor.

Doom: *Groans, unconscious.*

Everyone else: *Runs away.*

Avatar image for speedforcespider
#24 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Thor