Marvel Earth v.s Dbz Earth

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Done before. Marvel Earth wins.

Darkmaster87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Darkmaster87

Marvel Earth v.s Dbz earth

Who wins.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

Lets see marvel earth has got Molecule man, The Silver Surfer, Dr.Strange, The Sentry, Hyperion, Thor, Odin, Zeus, and many other heavy hitters who would wipe the floor with DBZ earth, especially molecule man.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Sparda

Strange and Molecule Man do it themselves.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Sparda says:

"Strange and Molecule Man do it themselves."

Actually Molecule man could do it all by himself, he's even more powerful than galactus, so I think he could easily beat anything DBZ earth could throw at him.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sparda

Dreadnaught says:

"Sparda says:
Actually Molecule man could do it all by himself, he's even more powerful than galactus, so I think he could easily beat anything DBZ earth could throw at him."

Yeah, pretty much. Although MM is much more powerful than Galactus, right....?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Static Shock

Uhhh.... Marvel... I guess. ^_^

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vrakmul

Sparda says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Sparda says:
Actually Molecule man could do it all by himself, he's even more powerful than galactus, so I think he could easily beat anything DBZ earth could throw at him."

Yeah, pretty much. Although MM is much more powerful than Galactus, right....?"

Yeah.

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Heart of Infinity

Just to go against everyone Vegeta launches a energy blast 5 times the speed of light destroying marvel earth before anyone knew what hit them

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda

Heart of Infinity says:

"Just to go against everyone Vegeta launches a energy blast 5 times the speed of light destroying marvel earth before anyone knew what hit them"

Dr. Strange says differently.....

and, depending on how far away Vegeta was from the planet, it would take several minutes for it to reach. By that time, everyone from DBZ Earth has been turned into dust by Molecule Man.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sparda

Heart of Infinity says:

"depending but 5 times the speed of light would be pretty quick and what would dr strange do (probably nothing since speed an reaction time are involved)? How would he even react to something so fast. The only one who could save Marvel earth would be Galactus (as far as i know he is the only one who can move planets) but he doesnt live on earth"

Dr. Strange has his artifacts....artifacts allow him to do all sorts of crazy crap.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depending but 5 times the speed of light would be pretty quick

and what would dr strange do (probably nothing since speed an reaction time are involved)? How would he even react to something so fast. The only one who could save Marvel earth would be Galactus (as far as i know he is the only one who can move planets) but he doesnt live on earth

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparda says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"depending but 5 times the speed of light would be pretty quick and what would dr strange do (probably nothing since speed an reaction time are involved)? How would he even react to something so fast. The only one who could save Marvel earth would be Galactus (as far as i know he is the only one who can move planets) but he doesnt live on earth"
Dr. Strange has his artifacts....artifacts allow him to do all sorts of crazy crap."

lol as much as i like strange he wouldnt even have enough time to take one step towards the bathroom

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Heart of Infinity says:

"Sparda says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
Dr. Strange has his artifacts....artifacts allow him to do all sorts of crazy crap."

lol as much as i like strange he wouldnt even have enough time to take one step towards the bathroom"

Professor X:

"You're five years old again." Vegeta suggests a game of hide and go seek

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol well said.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Constantine

how many times does this have to be done until DBZ fans realize marvel will win no matter what.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dunno

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Static Shock

DBZ doesn't stand a chance. Everyone in DBZ does all the same moves and stuff, shooting energy beams, and all that other crap. And even someone transforms or goes Super Saiyan, Marvel will still have characters more powerful. The Marvel roster has a wide variety of different superpowers, most of them being more powerful than what the Kamehameha or the Spirit Bomb is capable of. I mean, it's a mismatch. DBZ doesn't even have enough characters to outlast Marvel.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Constantine

come on marvel have molecule man, galactucus, silver surfer, doctor strange and don't forget doctor who.

DBZ have no chance

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Vrakmul

Molecule man destroys the entire DBZ universe with a thought and the speed of thought is infinite.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mantid

In my opinion, this isn't a far fight at all. The Hulk alone could probably take the whole Z-Warriors out by himself. Because let's face it, the only DBZ warriors that ever really fight are Goku and Vegeta. The other just talk and buy some time and interrupt battles. Silver Surfer would take out the villains, and that's it.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Heart of Infinity says:

"Just to go against everyone Vegeta launches a energy blast 5 times the speed of light destroying marvel earth before anyone knew what hit them"

You have any proof he moves "5 times the speed of light"? If not, your argument is gone. Anyway, Owen Reece has cosmic awarness and he'll know if anything is happening. Anyway, Marvel Earth wins. Dr. Strange destroys DBZ with twitch of his finger. (Yes, that is a quote)

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vrakmul

Don't forget molecule man. He will own the entire DBZ universe with ease.

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Titan3510

I am a DBZ fan but I still think Marvel could beat them. By a lot. But it means don't underestimate Goku or Vegeta or the rest of the Z Fighters. I'm telling you they would go down but bring some Marvel characters down with them too.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mantid

Elemental says:

"I am a DBZ fan but I still think Marvel could beat them. By a lot. But it means don't underestimate Goku or Vegeta or the rest of the Z Fighters. I'm telling you they would go down but bring some Marvel characters down with them too."

Not really, they need at least 20 minutes to scream and yell and to make dunny and weird noises and to squint and to shake there face and to grow a few meat blobs in their arms so it can look like they have muscles and to grow there arms 20 times larger then their heads and to do DBZ stuff, and when they finally finish all of that, they finally throw a little blast...

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vrakmul

Elemental says:

"I am a DBZ fan but I still think Marvel could beat them. By a lot. But it means don't underestimate Goku or Vegeta or the rest of the Z Fighters. I'm telling you they would go down but bring some Marvel characters down with them too."

Molecule man would kill them before they did jack sh*t.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mantid

Let's just face it, the odds are like 1000 to 1... and that one is Goku, who is usually in the hospital or running a road that takes him to a fat little man who thinks he can be like Uatu, the watcher. Uatu would interferre and take that dude out.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Mantid says:

"Let's just face it, the odds are like 1000 to 1... and that one is Goku, who is usually in the hospital or running a road that takes him to a fat little man who thinks he can be like Uatu, the watcher. Uatu would interferre and take that dude out. "

LMAO!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vrakmul

Mantid says:

"Let's just face it, the odds are like 1000 to 1... and that one is Goku, who is usually in the hospital or running a road that takes him to a fat little man who thinks he can be like Uatu, the watcher. Uatu would interferre and take that dude out. "

Do you forget molecule man? He can destroy every last DBZ character with narry but a thought.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mantid

Dreadnaught says:

"Mantid says:
Do you forget molecule man? He can destroy every last DBZ character with narry but a thought."

Okay I get it, you want us to always remember Molecule Man.

Anyways, the New Warriors would easily take out the smaller characters like Tien, Chaozu and Yamcha.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vrakmul

Molecule man would turn them all into cow sh!t molecules and rob them of any powers by draining them of all their energy.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Dreadnaught says:

"Molecule man would turn them all into cow sh!t molecules and rob them of any powers by draining them of all their energy."

You took my cow sh!t joke. I was about to say it too. lol

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Mantid says:

"lol. But dog sh!t would be cooler. "

But Cow sh!t is more rare and I mean, c'mon, how many people say dog sh!t? Like everybody, nobody uses Cow sh!t cause it's that bad ass.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vrakmul

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Molecule man would turn them all into cow sh!t molecules and rob them of any powers by draining them of all their energy."

You took my cow sh!t joke. I was about to say it too. lol"

Muhahahhahahhahahaha!

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mantid

lol. But dog sh!t would be cooler.

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Titan3510

Fine. Instant transmission or surprise attacking Molecule Man with a punch that goes right through him.

Hmmm.

Like that.

Is this heroes only or heroes and villains. But this really isn't much of a fair fight since they are so outnumbered.

Krillin could slice Human Torch and someone else in half with a destrcuto disk. Goku kamehameha's several of them, Piccolo would kill Spider-Man and Invisible Woman. Vegeta can rip Thing limb from limb. The list goes on. The Z-Fighters are stronger than you think. Goku, Piccolo, or Vegeta could take the Hulk themselves and they win, killing him. The comparison is so little that Chiaotzu can probably battle someone like Nick Fury, Elektra, Daredevil, Spider-Woman and Luke Cage and win.

The Z-Fighters are willing to kill and they do. Marvel however have the hero code.

But anyways, X-Men, Avengers (mighty and new), Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Runaways, Silver Surfer, Elektra, Black Panther, Hulk, Thor, Excalibur, etc.

They are so outnumber even though they are so strong. They really don't stand a chance against this many heroes.

But if you are willing to include villains then Marvel is up a creek. But so is DBZ.

But still, Marvel could pull out a win.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Vrakmul

Mantid says:

"lol. But dog sh!t would be cooler. "

Cow sh!t smells worse.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Vrakmul

Elemental says:

"Fine. Instant transmission or surprise attacking Molecule Man with a punch that goes right through him.Hmmm.Like that.Is this heroes only or heroes and villains. But this really isn't much of a fair fight since they are so outnumbered.Krillin could slice Human Torch and someone else in half with a destrcuto disk. Goku kamehameha's several of them, Piccolo would kill Spider-Man and Invisible Woman. Vegeta can rip Thing limb from limb. The list goes on. The Z-Fighters are stronger than you think. Goku, Piccolo, or Vegeta could take the Hulk themselves and they win, killing him. The comparison is so little that Chiaotzu can probably battle someone like Nick Fury, Elektra, Daredevil, Spider-Woman and Luke Cage and win.The Z-Fighters are willing to kill and they do. Marvel however have the hero code.But anyways, X-Men, Avengers (mighty and new), Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Runaways, Silver Surfer, Elektra, Black Panther, Hulk, Thor, Excalibur, etc.They are so outnumber even though they are so strong. They really don't stand a chance against this many heroes.But if you are willing to include villains then Marvel is up a creek. But so is DBZ.But still, Marvel could pull out a win."

You can't surprise Molecule man, he'd know you were coming 5 minutes in advanced, and think you out of existance.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mantid

Hahaha, LMAO. XD

I can't believe he just said that Krillin could take out Human Torch.

Sorry dude, but you've just turned into a fanboy. I recommend Fanboy Annonymous.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Vrakmul

And molecule man could simply strip the Z-fighters of their instant transmission ability, he is that powerful.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Elemental says:

"Fine. Instant transmission or surprise attacking Molecule Man with a punch that goes right through him. Hmmm. Like that. Is this heroes only or heroes and villains. But this really isn't much of a fair fight since they are so outnumbered. Krillin could slice Human Torch and someone else in half with a destrcuto disk. Goku kamehameha's several of them, Piccolo would kill Spider-Man and Invisible Woman. Vegeta can rip Thing limb from limb. The list goes on. The Z-Fighters are stronger than you think. Goku, Piccolo, or Vegeta could take the Hulk themselves and they win, killing him. The comparison is so little that Chiaotzu can probably battle someone like Nick Fury, Elektra, Daredevil, Spider-Woman and Luke Cage and win. The Z-Fighters are willing to kill and they do. Marvel however have the hero code. But anyways, X-Men, Avengers (mighty and new), Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Runaways, Silver Surfer, Elektra, Black Panther, Hulk, Thor, Excalibur, etc. They are so outnumber even though they are so strong. They really don't stand a chance against this many heroes. But if you are willing to include villains then Marvel is up a creek. But so is DBZ. But still, Marvel could pull out a win."

I know how strong the Dee Dee Dee fighters are. I'm not impressed. Invisible Woman can create a shield and blow up their minds. Being that Cosmic Spider-Man was on earth, he moves faster than light and webs them up in adamantium. Professor X mind wipes them, Dr. Strange turns them into babies and Molecule Man erased them from existence. Now, you were saying?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Vrakmul

And galactus eats all their planets and becomes a happy galactus.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Dreadnaught says:

"And galactus eats all their planets and becomes a happy galactus."

Galactus isn't Earth.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Vrakmul

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"And galactus eats all their planets and becomes a happy galactus."

Galactus isn't Earth."

Oh well. I just wanna piss the fanboys off.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vrakmul

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Elemental says:
"Fine. Instant transmission or surprise attacking Molecule Man with a punch that goes right through him. Hmmm. Like that. Is this heroes only or heroes and villains. But this really isn't much of a fair fight since they are so outnumbered. Krillin could slice Human Torch and someone else in half with a destrcuto disk. Goku kamehameha's several of them, Piccolo would kill Spider-Man and Invisible Woman. Vegeta can rip Thing limb from limb. The list goes on. The Z-Fighters are stronger than you think. Goku, Piccolo, or Vegeta could take the Hulk themselves and they win, killing him. The comparison is so little that Chiaotzu can probably battle someone like Nick Fury, Elektra, Daredevil, Spider-Woman and Luke Cage and win. The Z-Fighters are willing to kill and they do. Marvel however have the hero code. But anyways, X-Men, Avengers (mighty and new), Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Runaways, Silver Surfer, Elektra, Black Panther, Hulk, Thor, Excalibur, etc. They are so outnumber even though they are so strong. They really don't stand a chance against this many heroes. But if you are willing to include villains then Marvel is up a creek. But so is DBZ. But still, Marvel could pull out a win."

I know how strong the Dee Dee Dee fighters are. I'm not impressed. Invisible Woman can create a shield and blow up their minds. Being that Cosmic Spider-Man was on earth, he moves faster than light and webs them up in adamantium. Professor X mind wipes them, Dr. Strange turns them into babies and Molecule Man erased them from existence. Now, you were saying?"

But but but... what about ULTRABLOWUPTHEEARTHMEGAATTACKTAKESANENTIREEPISODEFORTHISMOVETOBEDONE move?"

Molecule man turns it around directly to the guy who shot it.
Post Edited:2007-10-21 12:03:29

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Eternal Chaos says:

"Elemental says:

I know how strong the Dee Dee Dee fighters are. I'm not impressed. Invisible Woman can create a shield and blow up their minds. Being that Cosmic Spider-Man was on earth, he moves faster than light and webs them up in adamantium. Professor X mind wipes them, Dr. Strange turns them into babies and Molecule Man erased them from existence. Now, you were saying?"

But but but... what about ULTRABLOWUPTHEEARTHMEGAATTACKTAKESANENTIREEPISODEFORTHISMOVETOBEDONE move?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Vrakmul

And then molecule man destroys the entire DBZ universe and all their characters instantly with a thought.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Sparda

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Elemental says:
But but but... what about ULTRABLOWUPTHEEARTHMEGAATTACKTAKESANENTIREEPISODEFORTHISMOVETOBEDONE move?"

LMAO

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Eternal Chaos

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Elemental says:

LMMFAO

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Vrakmul

Go on Fanboys. Your making my day.