Noh-Varr
Noh-Varr
Marc S'lyton
Marc S'lyton
#2 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll get back to you on this one lol

Avatar image for loaded_revolver
#3 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1190 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure who to go with on this one......I want to make a case for Noh Varr though.

#4 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio

Bachlash is to skilled and verstile in his abilities. He takes this, but no easily. This guy did take blows from Namor.

#5 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Bachlash is to skilled and verstile in his abilities. He takes this, but no easily. This guy did take blows from Namor."
O_O blows ???

nasty lol
#6 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1190 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Bachlash is to skilled and verstile in his abilities. He takes this, but no easily. This guy did take blows from Namor."
I wouldn't say that because there is an odd chance Noh-Varr could spit on him then he could do whatever he wanted with him.
#7 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

I edited the first post to give a little more detail about the fight.

#8 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1190 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Alpha said:
O_O blows ???

nasty lol"
Goddamnit T.J LMFAO.
#9 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
There is no evidence that Namor was going full strength on him though.
#10 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1190 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Alpha said:
There is no evidence that Namor was going full strength on him though."
He couldn't have been or Backlash would have died.
#11 Edited by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

random meeting ........i don't think noh will be spiting right then and there,imo

black lash is fast same goes for the whips,heard it was fast as a bullet ,but i think noh can handle that

#12 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1190 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"random meeting ........i don't think noh will be spiting right then and there,imo"
Yea..but Backlash isn't going to take him out quick enough that he won't have time to think about how to beat him.
#13 Edited by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"random meeting ........i don't think noh will be spiting right then and there,imo"
Lets not forget that Noh-Varr doesn't really hold back. He uses his explosive finger nails as his first move more than once.
#14 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

will i think Noh can win

#15 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1190 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"

will i think Noh can win

"
Is that a question?
#16 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

nope^^

i think he can win is all

here is the question what about that white out thing he does ??

how does that effect the battle ?

#17 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"nope^^

how does that effect the battle ?"
Basically the "white running" is just a state of mind. He feels no pain emotional or physical and he is only focused on his goal.
#18 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"nope^^

Basically the "white running" is just a state of mind. He feels no pain emotional or physical and he is only focused on his goal."

would that help ??

seems like it would
#19 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Nobody said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"nope^^

Basically the "white running" is just a state of mind. He feels no pain emotional or physical and he is only focused on his goal."

would that help ??

seems like it would"
It couldn't hurt.
#20 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

does Noh have any kree weapons ??

such as self-replicating grenades ?

#21 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"does Noh have any kree weapons ??

such as self-replicating grenades ?"
His gantlet can turn into a plasma gun, and he has had various gadgets that he has only used once. I'm not sure which ones he actually has had access to though, since Plex died.
#22 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"T.J. Magnum said:

His gantlet can turn into a plasma gun, and he has had various gadgets that he has only used once. I'm not sure which ones he actually has had access to though, since Plex died."

i know that ^^

but in this fight does he have any ??

i assume he does have the gantlet
#23 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Nobody said:
"T.J. Magnum said:

His gantlet can turn into a plasma gun, and he has had various gadgets that he has only used once. I'm not sure which ones he actually has had access to though, since Plex died."

i know that ^^

but in this fight does he have any ??

i assume he does have the gantlet"
Its normal gear, so yeah.
#24 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

i give him the long range advantge..,i don't know much of the whips but i don't think there enough

and he also gets the short range advantge.........explovise finger nail ftw,i doubt lash is fast enough to dodge it

#25 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"i give him the long range advantge..,i don't know much of the whips but i don't think there enough

and he also gets the short range advantge.........explovise finger nail ftw,i doubt lash is fast enough to dodge it"
But we have to take into account Backlash's mist form too.
#26 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

that i did forget.

mmm..now i don't know who has it.

#27 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't fairly say, cause I still don't know enough about Backlash. I'm waiting for someone like Buck or Akira to get in here.

#28 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah not really well informed on the mist.out side of the few things i have seen.

#29 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

Varr

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#30 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19494 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"i give him the long range advantge..,i don't know much of the whips but i don't think there enough

and he also gets the short range advantge.........explovise finger nail ftw,i doubt lash is fast enough to dodge it"
Bullet dodger can't avoid a nail? Please. Noh-Varr can throw a nail and Backlash can loose a whip flowing with psychic energy (which can also blow things up) and traveling as fast as he can think.

Nobody said:
But we have to take into account Backlash's mist form too."
With Backlash being his current version he's got one or two mists in this fight. He's limited in how many times he can do it, but not how long he can stay as mist. He could let Noh-Varr take a shot at him (gun or nails), use the explosion to cover up him changing to mist, then sneak up on Noh when he thinks the fight is over. He materialize up close with a knife or whip already pressed against Noh-Varr, or if he's nasty, materialize inside his body.

I want to know specifically what gear Noh-Varr has. He had some gear in his mini, but I don't know how "standard" that is. In his appearances since he's mostly seen in just his tights, with no other weapons (except maybe the gauntlet).
#31 Edited by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

my bad. buck, i didn't really know his speed.

#32 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"T.J. Magnum said:

Bullet dodger can't avoid a nail? Please. Noh-Varr can throw a nail and Backlash can loose a whip flowing with psychic energy (which can also blow things up) and traveling as fast as he can think.

Nobody said:
But we have to take into account Backlash's mist form too."
With Backlash being his current version he's got one or two mists in this fight. He's limited in how many times he can do it, but not how long he can stay as mist. He could let Noh-Varr take a shot at him (gun or nails), use the explosion to cover up him changing to mist, then sneak up on Noh when he thinks the fight is over. He materialize up close with a knife or whip already pressed against Noh-Varr, or if he's nasty, materialize inside his body.

I want to know specifically what gear Noh-Varr has. He had some gear in his mini, but I don't know how "standard" that is. In his appearances since he's mostly seen in just his tights, with no other weapons (except maybe the gauntlet)."
I think his standard gear is just his gauntlet. He has only shown other equipment once or twice(like pocket battlefield or the hover boots in "Who Do You Trust?") If he had any other standard gear I can't think of any. Maybe his helmet too.
#33 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19494 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Backlash could take him with the gauntlet. He can dodge the shots or use them to cover his misting like I mentioned before.

#34 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

how fast are those whips ???

how many hits can he get off ,just want to know more

#35 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19494 posts) - - Show Bio

They're extensions of his mind so they go as fast as he thinks. Highest speed (other than thought) that's been stated was at least as fast as a bullet.

#36 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"They're extensions of his mind so they go as fast as he thinks. Highest speed (other than thought) that's been stated was at least as fast as a bullet."
Not hard for him to avoid then, but I doubt he could keep doing it
Not hard for him to avoid then, but I doubt he could keep doing it
#37 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19494 posts) - - Show Bio

That shot didn't change direction in mid flight and follow his movement as soon as he makes them. The whips can do that. They can also come in at different directions or encircle him  at multiple levels so he can't get out of the trap. That's using the whips at bullet speed. If you look at it at thought speed, it's just: he thinks and it's there. More like TK and harder to dodge than just a bullet.

#38 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"That shot didn't change direction in mid flight and follow his movement as soon as he makes them. The whips can do that. They can also come in at different directions or encircle him  at multiple levels so he can't get out of the trap. That's using the whips at bullet speed. If you look at it at thought speed, it's just: he thinks and it's there. More like TK and harder to dodge than just a bullet."
Yeah that is probably out of Marvel's range of avoiding