Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By clarkkent2012
@Valtot said:
"

@blacharrt said:

"1) Hulk isn't superman, and he's driven by rage so doing that would only make him madder and less and less affected by him.  That wouldn't work with the Hurt  2) see point 1, if angered enough he will reach world break status and start throwing energy around.  If he decides to stay in that form he won't win. 3) you haven't proven that at all.  MM has been knocked around by BA,, Superman, superman prime etc. He can be beaten down by someone with greater strength then him, which Hulk is.  He won't win with the tactic you are thinking of.  He didn't work when vision did it it won't work now.  How about he just stays out of the Hulk way because clearly that's your tactic in the fight place. "

@blacharrt said:

"@clarkkent2012 said:

" @blacharrt:
MM is one of DC's most powerful telepaths, he has made the Joker sane for a while, do you know who the Joker is? he has killed millions, crippled, and raped and MM cured him for a bit, yeah Hulk's gonna be a problem, and he can fight invisible, face it, your logic fails
"

the joker who is baseline human, that's suppose to be a major accomplishment?  Yes i know who the joker is don't be silly.  Hulk has resisted the likes of the Phoenix, Professor X, Cable, Onslaught, Apocalypse, Emma Frost, Dr. Strange mental influence  etc.  Do you know who Professor X is, he turn Magneto into an average senior citizen for a time after he took over Manhattan and killed millions.  And Magneto has telepathic resistance.  My logic is sound, i'm waiting on you to come up with a good argument and a feat like Jonn cured the joker for a time, isn't going to cut it.  Tell me something during the Whole Identity Crisis how come jonn wasn't the one that figured out Zantanna Mind wiped people, and screwed up doctor light? ... hmmmmmm  I read IC, Jonn didn't take down prime, you just showed him hitting him... a lot of people hit him, that scan means nothing.  Holding up the ice is a nice feat, it's almost comparable.  150 billion ton mountain made of various stones and metals would be heavier than his melting block of ice, that is shown to be in a state of change, and most likely has air bubbles in it making it lighter.  Nice attempt though. "

ok blacharrt mm is one of the most powerful telepaths in dc yes he made joker sane for a while which is a massive feat as he did it on the spot not years of telepathic healing, i was showing MM using his invisiblity and phasing and morphing in combat cause you said no one posted evidence, why would that make our logic fail. Hulk has resisted the likes of pheonix, um when and how did he?, professor x, ok i know he did for the proffeser and emma but thats world war hulk after al lthe stuff that happened to him no one could telepathicalyl assault him but normal hulk isnt like that which this is. ive never seen him resisted cable at his height of power in telepathy, onslaught lead him to him than angered him to rip his armour so onslaught could evolve. Apocalypse physically restrained him im not sure what you meant by that, dr. strange mental influence maybe but in world war hulk dr strange coulda taken out hulk with 1 word but went down cause he was doing evil things. Im not sure about the identity crisis never read it but i think john was in on it sorry, John didnt take down prime your right he got the beat down like every other hero on the planet i was showing him using his ablities in combat.  holding up the ice is a nice feat, its almost comparable? the ice was near twice the size of a pyramid putting it at near 300,000,000,000 tons. as he carried that to mars not struggled to hold up a mountain with everyone trying to make you angry im not sure people know what went on in the hulk feat lol.  Also the ice was melting on the way which means it was a bit bigger when he left than it was shown.  

Ok to the top part your right hulk isnt superman and is driven by rage and a normal state martain manhunter eclipses hulk in strength, but after a few hours hulk would be getting at his level though the fight wont last that long martain manhunter could knock him out quickly or mindrape him, your know the anger he had and how long it took to get that angry for him to reach world breaker statue right, theres no way all that happens in this fight and MM doesnt want to wait around a few months for hulk to get  ultra angry. the gamma radaition he throws around will destoy the enviroment there on and after a walk the world but martain manhunter would just fly away while hulk destoys what hes standing on so thats not gonna help hulk at all. Hulk cant stay in that form or anyform on willpower its anger related though he can leave it by calming down. MM put up a good fight against BA bty and sorta against superboy prime but was uneffective. Also martain manhunter can use his powersat there max to temprorily get as powerful as superman so hed bust hulk up quickly if he went like that. Martain manhunter can also do that as a tactic since hes physically superior for the first few hours and can phase threw hulks hits while hulk cant see him so hows that not going to work pls explain and make sure you take note of everything i just mentioned. Also martian manhunter could put up illusions for hulk to greatly assist him in the fight or like hed do easy and everyone knows just shut his brain off since this aint super pissed WWH.

"

Nice answer
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By blacharrt
@clarkkent2012 said:
" @blacharrt said:

"1) Hulk isn't superman, and he's driven by rage so doing that would only make him madder and less and less affected by him.  That wouldn't work with the Hurt  2) see point 1, if angered enough he will reach world break status and start throwing energy around.  If he decides to stay in that form he won't win. 3) you haven't proven that at all.  MM has been knocked around by BA,, Superman, superman prime etc. He can be beaten down by someone with greater strength then him, which Hulk is.  He won't win with the tactic you are thinking of.  He didn't work when vision did it it won't work now.  How about he just stays out of the Hulk way because clearly that's your tactic in the fight place. "

1) Superman>>>>Hulk, MM can get through Hulk's durability 
2) WBH is pointless, if WBH will try and blow up earth in footsteps then MM will fly to another planet 
3) Black Adam, Superman, Superman Prime>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk

MM CAN go invisible and fight him, if he finds he isn't winning then he will do so, he's not dumb, and if he goes invisible then Hulk can't see or attack him, he can go invisible and speed blitz him, and Hulk will be useless, he can turn hollow so Hulk can't fight him, he can use this tactic, if he has to do 

MM wins, he holds back angainst some people, but not Hulk

"
1. that's your opinion
2) either way he can't do anything to the Hulk.  How long is he going to remain intangible is a 1 on 1 fight.  I'd doubt he would.  Never has been shown on panel that MM resisted fighting by staying intangible.  So saying he would do it this entire fight is completely out of character and lame.
3) again your opinion, Hulk stopped a planet from being ripped apart with his hands, destroy reality warping armor with a punch, Was able to shift the whole east coast with 1 foot stomp, lifting 150 billion tons by himself, and destroyed two asteroids the size of earth solo.  Except for Prime, Superman has never done any of that neither has Black Adam.  And if you say they are so great, show me a feat that compares.  But you can't because you don't have any.
 Nothing you have said or shown proves MM is stronger than Hulk, because none of his strength feats even compare.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By blacharrt
@Valtot said:

Ok to the top part your right hulk isnt superman and is driven by rage and a normal state martain manhunter eclipses hulk in strength, but after a few hours hulk would be getting at his level though the fight wont last that long martain manhunter could knock him out quickly or mindrape him, your know the anger he had and how long it took to get that angry for him to reach world breaker statue right, theres no way all that happens in this fight and MM doesnt want to wait around a few months for hulk to get  ultra angry. the gamma radaition he throws around will destoy the enviroment there on and after a walk the world but martain manhunter would just fly away while hulk destoys what hes standing on so thats not gonna help hulk at all. Hulk cant stay in that form or anyform on willpower its anger related though he can leave it by calming down. MM put up a good fight against BA bty and sorta against superboy prime but was uneffective. Also martain manhunter can use his powersat there max to temprorily get as powerful as superman so hed bust hulk up quickly if he went like that. Martain manhunter can also do that as a tactic since hes physically superior for the first few hours and can phase threw hulks hits while hulk cant see him so hows that not going to work pls explain and make sure you take note of everything i just mentioned. Also martian manhunter could put up illusions for hulk to greatly assist him in the fight or like hed do easy and everyone knows just shut his brain off since this aint super pissed WWH.

blacharrt mm is one of the most powerful telepaths in dc yes he made joker sane for a while which is a massive feat as he did it on the spot not years of telepathic healing, i was showing MM using his invisiblity and phasing and morphing in combat cause you said no one posted evidence, why would that make our logic fail. Hulk has resisted the likes of pheonix, um when and how did he?, professor x, ok i know he did for the proffeser and emma but thats world war hulk after al lthe stuff that happened to him no one could telepathicalyl assault him but normal hulk isnt like that which this is. ive never seen him resisted cable at his height of power in telepathy, onslaught lead him to him than angered him to rip his armour so onslaught could evolve. Apocalypse physically restrained him im not sure what you meant by that, dr. strange mental influence maybe but in world war hulk dr strange coulda taken out hulk with 1 word but went down cause he was doing evil things. Im not sure about the identity crisis never read it but i think john was in on it sorry, John didnt take down prime your right he got the beat down like every other hero on the planet i was showing him using his ablities in combat.  holding up the ice is a nice feat, its almost comparable? the ice was near twice the size of a pyramid putting it at near 300,000,000,000 tons. as he carried that to mars not struggled to hold up a mountain with everyone trying to make you angry im not sure people know what went on in the hulk feat lol.  Also the ice was melting on the way which means it was a bit bigger when he left than it was shown.  
"

1) there is no doubt that he is strong i don't dispute that, but you're claiming that he's stronger than the Hulk. 
 Which you haven't proven by showing that he can hit people who are strong.  In a confrontation with the Hulk Cable was only able to get away from him with Hulk from storm, that was after Cable him battled a first time.  Cable lost.
Onslaught didn't let Hulk destroy his armor or purpose or easily, he had to get him angry enough to be able to do it.  if he simply him crack the armor then any powerhouse could do it.  It was even state in that comic that Hulk was the only one out of phoenix, hercules, thor, etc who could do it.  

Jonn actually wasn't in on it. Flash was the one who figured things out, and Batman was P*ed off that they played with his mind.  Shortly after that when Dr. Light got his memories back he own the entire Teen Titan roaster.  Jonn being the most powerful telepath in DC and detective couldn't connect the dots.

As for the Ice, the of weight can depend on various things, so unless you have some evidence and not just speculation it's just your opinion.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Valtot
@blacharrt said:
" @clarkkent2012 said:
" @blacharrt said:

1) Superman>>>>Hulk, MM can get through Hulk's durability 
2) WBH is pointless, if WBH will try and blow up earth in footsteps then MM will fly to another planet 
3) Black Adam, Superman, Superman Prime>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk

MM CAN go invisible and fight him, if he finds he isn't winning then he will do so, he's not dumb, and if he goes invisible then Hulk can't see or attack him, he can go invisible and speed blitz him, and Hulk will be useless, he can turn hollow so Hulk can't fight him, he can use this tactic, if he has to do 

MM wins, he holds back angainst some people, but not Hulk

"
1. that's your opinion 2) either way he can't do anything to the Hulk.  How long is he going to remain intangible is a 1 on 1 fight.  I'd doubt he would.  Never has been shown on panel that MM resisted fighting by staying intangible.  So saying he would do it this entire fight is completely out of character and lame. 3) again your opinion, Hulk stopped a planet from being ripped apart with his hands, destroy reality warping armor with a punch, Was able to shift the whole east coast with 1 foot stomp, lifting 150 billion tons by himself, and destroyed two asteroids the size of earth solo.  Except for Prime, Superman has never done any of that neither has Black Adam.  And if you say they are so great, show me a feat that compares.  But you can't because you don't have any.  Nothing you have said or shown proves MM is stronger than Hulk, because none of his strength feats even compare. "

OH MY GOD ARE U SERIOUS we have shown over and over on everything youv said ive shown you scans of martain manhunters strength level which even if isnt as high as hulks in your head doesnt mean he wont mindrape him, martain manhunter can super speed phase and hit no one said hed be phasing literly the whole fight and would do it while invisible so hulk would never hit him, hulk was holding tectonic plates together while was causing a chain effect of keeping the planet together which is no where near hulk stopped a planet from being ripped apart with his bear hands. ive explained the realty warper feat a few hundred times to you in a few different threads, are you sure he shifted the whole east coast with 1 foot stomp lol and post scans if u can, he wasnt lifting a 150 billion ton mountain by himself i hope you know if youv seen the scan and people had to be trying to get him angry, destryoed the asterioid was a durablity feat thanks to being launched at it with a machine so he was more like a bullet than a hulk actually having the sorta strength people inmagine when they hear that. superman has done things far far greater than all of those things and i can post scans you know i can and we do show proof and explain reasons how he takes out hulk. really look at what we say and really read it.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Valtot
@blacharrt said:
" @Valtot said:

blacharrt mm is one of the most powerful telepaths in dc yes he made joker sane for a while which is a massive feat as he did it on the spot not years of telepathic healing, i was showing MM using his invisiblity and phasing and morphing in combat cause you said no one posted evidence, why would that make our logic fail. Hulk has resisted the likes of pheonix, um when and how did he?, professor x, ok i know he did for the proffeser and emma but thats world war hulk after al lthe stuff that happened to him no one could telepathicalyl assault him but normal hulk isnt like that which this is. ive never seen him resisted cable at his height of power in telepathy, onslaught lead him to him than angered him to rip his armour so onslaught could evolve. Apocalypse physically restrained him im not sure what you meant by that, dr. strange mental influence maybe but in world war hulk dr strange coulda taken out hulk with 1 word but went down cause he was doing evil things. Im not sure about the identity crisis never read it but i think john was in on it sorry, John didnt take down prime your right he got the beat down like every other hero on the planet i was showing him using his ablities in combat.  holding up the ice is a nice feat, its almost comparable? the ice was near twice the size of a pyramid putting it at near 300,000,000,000 tons. as he carried that to mars not struggled to hold up a mountain with everyone trying to make you angry im not sure people know what went on in the hulk feat lol.  Also the ice was melting on the way which means it was a bit bigger when he left than it was shown.  
"
 1) there is no doubt that he is strong i don't dispute that, but you're claiming that he's stronger than the Hulk.   Which you haven't proven by showing that he can hit people who are strong.  In a confrontation with the Hulk Cable was only able to get away from him with Hulk from storm, that was after Cable him battled a first time.  Cable lost. Onslaught didn't let Hulk destroy his armor or purpose or easily, he had to get him angry enough to be able to do it.  if he simply him crack the armor then any powerhouse could do it.  It was even state in that comic that Hulk was the only one out of phoenix, hercules, thor, etc who could do it.    Jonn actually wasn't in on it. Flash was the one who figured things out, and Batman was P*ed off that they played with his mind.  Shortly after that when Dr. Light got his memories back he own the entire Teen Titan roaster.  Jonn being the most powerful telepath in DC and detective couldn't connect the dots.  As for the Ice, the of weight can depend on various things, so unless you have some evidence and not just speculation it's just your opinion. "

really hulk beating a depowered cable yay lol but if cable was at what his power levels at when hes got his ful tk and tp hes got godlike tk and telepathy the cable thing isnt even a feat. I did prove him hitting someone who was strong and knocking a bit away with superboy prime im really starting to think you dont look at anything and just scan threw in a couple of seconds. Onslaught did i can get the scans and he would of wanted it anyway to evolve, onslaught couldnt of gotten someone like pheonix, thor or hercules to do it cause there not dumb enough and would releise it. John doesnt go intruding other peoples minds only very little does he do that and its stated he doesnt like looking into otheres minds less theres a reason. The ice omg that was near twice the size of the pyramid, and the pyramid woulda weighted into the trillions of tons and even if the ice wasnt as heavy even half the weight was a far greater feat than the mountain lifting cause he wasnt just holding up a mountain he was flying something to the moon which is a long way.
Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Vortex1456789

Martian Manhunter !!!!!!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#157  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Was this worth bumping?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#158  Edited By blackadamFTW

This should be closed all ready.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#159  Edited By theTimeStreamer

threads older than a year should be closed

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@theTimeStreamer said:

threads older than a year should be closed

That.... doesn't maker sense..

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#161  Edited By theTimeStreamer

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: in a year it would get all the posts it can. instead of a new guy posting a comment that has been posted several times but never took the time to read previous posts. lock it and let people make a new one since the person that posts will start the debate from scratch anyway.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#162  Edited By Joygirl

Manhunter wrecks.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Vortex14 said:

Martian Manhunter !!!!!!

Posting in a thread

• Is an old thread a clear spite match and you're bumping it just to point that out? Don't post, just flag it and a mod will likely lock it.
  • If you're going to bump a very old thread, bring something new to the table. It's rather silly to bump something like "Deadpool vs Wolverine" with a post that only says "Deadpool" if it has been idle for over a year. I assure you, that's not changing any minds.
Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Vortex1456789

@Ancient_0f_Days: Funny.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Vortex14 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Funny.

Whats funnier is posting in a year old thread like anyone's really gonna debate anymore ...

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#166  Edited By TheCannon

Why wasn't this locked ten minutes after creation?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By jeanroygrant

@DC_Marvel_1000said:

MM destroys hulk
society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By society619

You can't even take Hulk threads seriously here anymore

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

#169  Edited By utkanflash

I Think MM easily.. he shiftin to Betty and Hulk cool of or He shapeshifting, so strong, unveulnurable MM easily...

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#170  Edited By xxxddd

J'onn.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#171  Edited By Outside_85

J'onn most likely, Hulk can pull of a win if lucky tho.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#173  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

MM wrecks Hulk.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Malevolent1

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

MM wrecks Hulk.

Yep. Speed kills. MM is way out of Hulk's league in the speed department.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By XiiX

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

MM wrecks Hulk.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Sylvain

MM all the way

SteveMcQueen36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#177  Edited By SteveMcQueen36

Maybe Hulk if MM has morals on... right?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By comic_book_fan

he could phaze through hulk and do some damage but if mm attacks any other way he gets smashed.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By dondave

MM can go intangible and phase his hand into Hulk's head, He could Speedblitz Hulk, He could use his atomic vision to scramble the Hulk's atoms, He telepathically make Hulk his b*tch; I don't see MMh loses in any situation. Martian Manhunter ftw 10/10

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By comic_book_fan

@dondave:

telepathy isn't a good way to beat hulk it is very stressful and difficult and would take multiple attempts speed blitz wouldn't work cause hulk could tank the hits and just get stronger and currently he starts off as strong as manhunter.

the phasing trick might work if hulk don't heal to fast.

and hulk has hit intangible opponents before hulk wins more than not.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

telepathy isn't a good way to beat hulk it is very stressful and difficult and would take multiple attempts speed blitz wouldn't work cause hulk could tank the hits and just get stronger and currently he starts off as strong as manhunter.

the phasing trick might work if hulk don't heal to fast.

and hulk has hit intangible opponents before hulk wins more than not.

Telepathy has worked on the Hulk, most recently in Avengers Assemble, his mind was described as weak, I don't see Martian Manhunter doing the same thing.

He won't be able to tank repeated unanswered blows from Martian Mnahunter

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

MM ftw... But if its WBH, stalemate...

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By comic_book_fan

@dondave:

yes he will because after each punch his durability and healing factor and strength will increase so each hit will soften the next. fair enough I was going by the peter david hulk he has always had a very strong telepathy defense.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

yes he will because after each punch his durability and healing factor and strength will increase so each hit will soften the next. fair enough I was going by the peter david hulk he has always had a very strong telepathy defense.

That hasn't stopped him from being knocked out before

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By comic_book_fan

@dondave:

but it's rare it's a possibility but hulk had been hit harder than what manhunter can throw at him and stood up to it just depends on how mad he is or the writer I think the Peter David hulk the last time we saw him would easily stand up to manhunter physically and be able to push him out of his mind.

same with pak's hulk.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

I haven't seen single scan from MM.. (I skipped page 2 though)? Neither a Alsace for Hulk.. So like.. Are y'all debating or is the a pissing match to see which side gets more "Hulk wins" or "MM wins" !

Btw ! If its savage Hulk.. MM wins ! If current Hulk.. Could go either way (even though current is savage but he's stronger than his previous savage showings) of its WWH.. Stalemate ! He's not putting that Hulk down and MM could probably stay away with phasing or flight.. He's eventually have to get physical but until People start debating with feats and not Fanboyism on both sides of the aisle.. Stalemate.. If WBH.. Hulk wins !

Now come at me with feats of you want to debate and ill do the same !! :)

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

oh yeah I forgot avengers assemble isn't cannon it was created to give the new fans who just watched the avengers movie and wanted some avengers a good jumping on point so it doesn't count.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

oh yeah I forgot avengers assemble isn't cannon it was created to give the new fans who just watched the avengers movie and wanted some avengers a good jumping on point so it doesn't count.

It is canon

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

no it was stated by the writer it isn't part normal universe.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

no it was stated by the writer it isn't part normal universe.

When was this?

Bendis was adamant that Avengers Assemble was canon to the 616 universe hence why there are more Marvel characters than seen in the MCU

samson106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM for sure, Hulk wont be able to touch time...literally

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By comic_book_fan

@dondave:

I can't find the interview now but when avx was coming out they were interviewing him about it and he said it was just a side story made to entertain newer fans who didn't want to jump into a big summer event.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

I can't find the interview now but when avx was coming out they were interviewing him about it and he said it was just a side story made to entertain newer fans who didn't want to jump into a big summer event.

That doesn't make it non-canon

It's currently in a crossover with the Captain Marvel series which is canon to Marvel 616 Universe

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

it must of sold good enough for them to change their minds.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By dondave

@dondave:

it must of sold good enough for them to change their minds.

There was nothing to say it was non-canon in the first place

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

then what is your definition of non-cannon.

sensei_shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK, this section is overrun by DC fanboys. You guys keep stating that oh MMH can fly, can turn intangible, and shapeshift, and has telekinesis.

1) Its almost impossible to control the Hulk. When certain villains want to use the Hulk to destroy the avengers (mainly Loki), they just set him off at a rage. They know the Hulk is nearly impossible to control, but very easy to set off. So thats what they do. Seeing the MMH is fighting someone who derives his powers from raw anger, I doubt he'd want to do that.

2) As for shape-shifting into Betty Ross...he'd need a while of complete concentration in the Hulk's brain to decipher who Hulk likes. I doubt he knows about Betty Ross, in order to find out, he'd need a while in Hulk's head. Which would mean complete concentration. That is nearly impossible, given the dual personalities(Banner and the Hulk), Bruce's trauma, Hulk's chaos, not to mention the fact the Hulk can resist extreme mind control, I don't think he will find out about Betty. And any other shape he takes, the Hulk will defeat. We're talking about someone who took out Onslaught here.

3) Hulk may not be able to do anything to MMH while he is intangible, but then again, if you're intangible, you can't really do anything to Hulk either. Besides, he can't stay intangible forever, just like Hulk can't hold his breath forever.

4) MMH can fly, but this is the Hulk. He can jump so high, he can literally swat Iron Man, Thor, Yellowjacket, etc. out of the sky. Flying doesn't do MMH any good.

5) You're assuming MMH's strength is on par with the Hulk's. Beyonder states that the Hulk's potential strength has no finite limit, and the angrier he gets (and seeing MMH's power, he will probably revert to World War form), the stronger he gets.

6) The Hulk isn't slow. He has super human speed. Certainly not on par with MMH, but with one clap, he can send MMH back to where he came from

7) The Hulk is extremely unpredictable. He can have bursts of intelligence, or he can go completely mindless, and can change tactics throughout battle.

8) No one can save MMH if Hulk gets ahold of a flamethrower

Conclusion: MMH is extremely powerful, but he cannot beat Hulk in 10 seconds, or beat the green off of the Hulk like many people on this discussion claim. I would actually place my money on the Hulk. He can lift Manhattan, cause 9.0 earthquakes without trying, and destroyed the physical form of onslaught. Hulk over MMH in my opinion.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't this been done enough?

Going with MM

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers