#1 Edited by Shuma-Gorath (475 posts) - - Show Bio
Shuma-Gorath already knows what the outcome of this battle shall be should it take place. But amuse me viners of the human world, what do you believe the result would be? 

This battle would take place in the Cancerverse.  

Scathan shall not be present and neither is the one who the Celestials look so highly upon, The Fulcrum.  

The Celestials would face myself (Shuma-Gorath), Kthl, Yog-Soter, and Nyerlathortech.  

Kthl, Yot-Soter, Shuma-Gorath and Nyerlathortech...FTAGHN!
Kthl, Yot-Soter, Shuma-Gorath and Nyerlathortech...FTAGHN!

#2 Posted by karrob (4303 posts) - - Show Bio

Many-Angled ones

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#3 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob said:
" Many-Angled ones "

#4 Posted by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
Celestials.
#5 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" Celestials. "
Shuma Gorath is Universe threat. He is much above Eternity and he will give them a hard fight by himself. With others and G'Engine they M-AO will win it eaisly.
#6 Posted by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @Inevitable said:
" Celestials. "
Shuma Gorath is Universe threat. He is much above Eternity and he will give them a hard fight by himself. With others and G'Engine they M-AO will win it eaisly. "
But Celestials vary in power. I think that Scathan and the Dreaming Celestial would give them a hard fight.
#7 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Inevitable said:
" Celestials. "
Shuma Gorath is Universe threat. He is much above Eternity and he will give them a hard fight by himself. With others and G'Engine they M-AO will win it eaisly. "
But Celestials vary in power. I think that Scathan and the Dreaming Celestial would give them a hard fight. "
Read OP. They are not a part of this battle.
#8 Edited by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

" @Inevitable said:

" @czarny_samael said:
" @Inevitable said:
" Celestials. "
But Celestials vary in power. I think that Scathan and the Dreaming Celestial would give them a hard fight. "
Read OP. They are not a part of this battle. "
I'm sorry, I didn't notice that part. Well, Celestials were able to stop the Goblin Force, they might be able to pull the win here if there are multiple Hosts.
#9 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" @czarny_samael said:

"Read OP. They are not a part of this battle. "

I'm sorry, I didn't notice that part. Well, Celestials were able to stop the Goblin Force, they might be able to pull the win here if there are multiple Hosts. "
Goblin Force is universal buster at best. Shuma Gorath by himself is above GF.
#10 Posted by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @Inevitable said:
" @czarny_samael said:

"Read OP. They are not a part of this battle. "

I'm sorry, I didn't notice that part. Well, Celestials were able to stop the Goblin Force, they might be able to pull the win here if there are multiple Hosts. "
Goblin Force is universal buster at best. Shuma Gorath by himself is above GF. "
I wonder how.
#11 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"Goblin Force is universal buster at best. Shuma Gorath by himself is above GF. "
I wonder how. "
Goblin Force defeated only part of Phoenix Force. Part that created that Universe.
Shuma Gorath is ruler of hundred dimensions. Sise-Neg recreated Universe and wasn't able to kill SG.
#12 Posted by Inevitable (708 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @Inevitable said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"Goblin Force is universal buster at best. Shuma Gorath by himself is above GF. "
I wonder how. "
Goblin Force defeated only part of Phoenix Force. Part that created that Universe. Shuma Gorath is ruler of hundred dimensions. Sise-Neg recreated Universe and wasn't able to kill SG. "
Sise-Neg didn't kill him because that would have spent his energy, so he just made Shuma sleep. Being a ruler of hundred dimensions doesn't mean anything, since there obviously weren't any defenders or someone to resist.
#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Inevitable said:
" @czarny_samael said:
I wonder how. "
Goblin Force defeated only part of Phoenix Force. Part that created that Universe. Shuma Gorath is ruler of hundred dimensions. Sise-Neg recreated Universe and wasn't able to kill SG. "
Sise-Neg didn't kill him because that would have spent his energy, so he just made Shuma sleep. Being a ruler of hundred dimensions doesn't mean anything, since there obviously weren't any defenders or someone to resist. "
So recreating a universe < killing SG.
#14 Posted by TheFallenOne (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite thread. Many-Angeled Ones stomp. Galactus Engine alone was shown to be > entire Celestial host.
#15 Posted by Hellos (8871 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering we didn't see a trace of the Celestials in the Cancerverse, obvious winners are obvious.
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
#16 Posted by Prince CortSether (2375 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea..they made short work of everyone and pwned Arishem the Judge...yet Death comes in there and pwns everyone easily.  

Of course, that could be due to the fact that she came and sneak attacked everyone.  

I say Many Angled Ones. Probably without the Galactus Engine as well

#17 Posted by GT-Man (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK
#18 Edited by RoninTheFury (371 posts) - - Show Bio

i know that this is a late post, but i think that if the entire race of celestials had have been there, things could have gone down differently. hell, even if the leader of the celestials, The One Above All, as well as Exiter The Exterminator(20,000 feet tall, 2nd only in power to the O.A.A.) had have been there in the battle, things would have gone better for the cosmic abstracts of our universe.

#19 Posted by deathlife (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Many Angled ones plus the Galactus Engine wins.

The abstracts of the 616 universe could barely hold it back (i believe one of them was even killed).

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
#20 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2314 posts) - - Show Bio

The Celestials

#21 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" The Celestials "
How? Even OAA or Exitar < Galactus. Celestals as an army maybe will be able to destroy a Universe, but it would be enough only to barely stop SG. What with others and Galactus Engine?
#22 Edited by lvl100gastly (594 posts) - - Show Bio

many angled ones win they probably dont need the galactus engine

#23 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadowglenn said:
" many angled ones win they probably dont need the galactus engine "
I agree.
#24 Posted by cosmic_reign (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials can contain an entire universe within it...

As well as destroy and create one...

#25 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio

celestials will invade the cancerverse, but inside the chaos dimension they will loose.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#26 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12464 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials.

#27 Posted by demifiend (3761 posts) - - Show Bio

many angled ones takes this. galactus engine by himself fucked up some celestias

Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
#28 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (443 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_reign: Your right, together they can do that. But separate, no way. They contained a universe while the entire Host was together, they defeated the Destroyer while together. Kubik stated that the Celestial Host was above him in power, not a single Celestial. Separate, Celestials are less powerful than many people think.
#29 Posted by cosmic_reign (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@___living_tribunal_22__:

wow...late response but u might wanna re-do ur research on the Celestials and re-read these arcs that ur making comments on. each example u brought is very different from what actually happened on panel....

On topic...Celestials WIN!!

#30 Posted by tparks (9374 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Hyperlight (7671 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know if death is possible but i would think that a celestial on average i s more powerful than a many angled one

#32 Edited by Veshark (9458 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuma wins with sheer adorb-ness.

#33 Posted by bigcimmerian (10307 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuma Gorath could solo this probably.

#34 Posted by cosmic_reign (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian:

ABSOLUTELY NOT....more recent, Shuma Gorath, along with Cyttorac, Chthon and many other top tier mystical god, demon etc. were all afraid to confront the Serpant, an Asgardian god with powers that rivals Odin. We all know what happened to Odin+Destoryer+Asgard(-Thor)+the most powerful mystical sord ever forged and a portion of every godhead in existance when he dared to challenge Ziran or Oneg or any Celestial.

#35 Posted by bigcimmerian (10307 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian:

ABSOLUTELY NOT....more recent, Shuma Gorath, along with Cyttorac, Chthon and many other top tier mystical god, demon etc. were all afraid to confront the Serpant, an Asgardian god with powers that rivals Odin. We all know what happened to Odin+Destoryer+Asgard(-Thor)+the most powerful mystical sord ever forged and a portion of every godhead in existance when he dared to challenge Ziran or Oneg or any Celestial.

Prove that he was afraid. I've read that comic, he was only shown floating in crowd of demons no indication he was even interested in Serpent's issues with Earth and Asgard.

#36 Edited by cosmic_reign (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Even a lower showing for SG if u actually read the dialog. Mephesto does say that most of them (demon deities) were there to fantasize about sitting in Satans seat....and SG was one of the ones fantasizing.

#37 Posted by cosmic_reign (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

^^and everyone present WOULD NOT dare to even think/say that they were Satan.

#38 Posted by Setherial (225 posts) - - Show Bio

That part was so dumb. As if Elder Gods and extra-dimensional entities would care about being considered "Satan".

Anyway, Shuma with Galactus Engine wins. A Celestial was killed by an Asgardian enchantment. Laughable.

#39 Posted by rolldestroyer (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus Engine was owning a couple of celestials alone. really depends of the number of celestials. If it is the whole race, then the celestials win handily.

#40 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (8126 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Killemall (18928 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus Engine was owning a couple of celestials alone. really depends of the number of celestials. If it is the whole race, then the celestials win handily.

#42 Posted by dondave (41479 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

Avatar image for zorn_a_rust_red_scythe
#43 Posted by Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe (367 posts) - - Show Bio

Barring Scathan and The Fulcrum (whose power is still speculative), even the entire Celestial race would get owned by the Many-Angled Ones and the Cancerverse Galactus Engine. The whole issue of the arc was that the entities of the Cancerverse had been responsible for the eradication of Death in that universe, and barring Death being brought inside the universe, it was absolutely impossible for them to die. That's why Lady Death of Earth-616 was able to destroy their bodies - Death was re-introduced and their bodies were no longer immune. The Celestials have no way to counter this unless Death is forced into the area, which is too speculative for a battle thread.

Many Angled Ones stomp hard.

#44 Posted by lol (5443 posts) - - Show Bio