Tough one then.

xD34DP001x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By xD34DP001x

Lol I dont know who wins..But im thinking Doomsday.

Dirty Mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dirty Mouth

H/P doomsday takes this

xD34DP001x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xD34DP001x
@Dirty Mouth: Whys that?
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By jumpstart55

I have no idea but i,m leaning towards Doomsday.

Avatar image for galactusischere
Galactusischere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Galactusischere

Mangog.

xD34DP001x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xD34DP001x

This is tough.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday.

xD34DP001x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By xD34DP001x

Bump

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

I'll lean towards Doomsday for his adaptive abilities could give him an advantage

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By The_Soverighn

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Galactusischere: @jumpstart55: Doomsday stomps,he can handle with multiple powerhouses at same time and hecan hellaing in seconds from any injured,and for those who are here and not aware of it, he can not die the same way that he died before and in each rssurect he became more stronger.....

Once an energy being destroyed half of his home planet to kill him, the Guardians the Universe and the Green Lantern Corps failed to kill him... before Reign of Doomsday,he fought with 300 kryptonians (included Supergirl and Superman) and was need 50 kryptonians to kill him

Mangog can't handle even Thor

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By whacknasty

@matchesmalone21: I thought classic Mangog stomped Thor on more than one occasion... : /

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whacknasty: With great difficulty he beat Thor.

thesilentghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thesilentghost

@whacknasty said:

@matchesmalone21: I thought classic Mangog stomped Thor on more than one occasion... : /

He did. But Thor got back by killing Mangog with an anti-force.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Greendevil

Thor used Mjolnir inside Mangogs mouth if i remember correctly and got the KO. And didnt Thor have the belt of stength and some Asgardian shield back then?

Imo Mangog beats Thor any day. And would do the same with Doomsday as DD is all hate and anger, and IIRC that makes Mangog even stronger.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Greendevil: Doomsday is a powerhouse buster,Doomsday beat the JLA twice ,just to mention: Superman,Flash,Wonder Woman,Gren Lantern (Hal Jordan),Guy Gardner,Martian Manhunter...

Once an energy being destroyed half of his home planet to kill him, theGuardians of the Universe and the Green Lantern Corps failed to kill him... before Reign of Doomsday,he fought with 300 kryptonians (included Supergirl and Superman)and was need 50 kryptonians to kill him,Darksei d Killed him with Omega Beams and he returned in minutes

Mangog can fight with 300 Kryptonian at sameSuperman's level of strenght?He can beat the Justice League? He can beat Darkseid?

Doomsday stomps,he can handle with multiple powerhouses at same time and hecan hellaing in seconds from any injured,and for those who are here and not aware of it,he can not die the same way that he died before and in each rssurect he became more stronger..... he was killed by very possible and impossible form

Read about him,ok...just a reality warper can kill him

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Greendevil

@matchesmalone21: dude, the only guy i know that can and has beaten Mangog is Odin and Rune king Thor

Mangog destroyd Asgards army and Thor with ease. And i point out again, Mangog "feeds" on psychic energys and emotions (hate) . His strength makes marvel powerhouses go and hide, and his durability is probably equal to a skyfather. I say this cuz Mjolnir makes little against Mangog. Thor used the antiforce inside Mangog mouth, cuz on the outside it would be a waste.

Now because Doomsday is all hate and anger, imo it plays well for Mangog. Both of them are beast. But imo the edge goes to Mangog as he will feed and get stronger the longer the battle goes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Greendevil: Dude,make account with me he already died because of a blast from energy being (Starbreaker Level),dies because Drakseid omega beams,dies because Superman,dies because of Imperiex (the powers comparable with the Big Bang),dies because Waverider that thrown him at the entropy,he dies because 50 kryptonina ta same Superman level of strength......not to mention the billiards death he ever had through the centuries. How strong he is now?

Another thing you can not understand it will heal from any wound and he hasinstantaneousadaptive contrameasures and resistances,he can adapt to nay powers,even psionic ones... and he can't be killed,by brute strength,telepathy..just reality warper can kill him

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Greendevil

@matchesmalone21: lol dude........................relax

the OP says this fight is to the death. And it seems this is impossible as none of them can kill the other with physical force. Mangog could try to swallow DD lol. He has eaten other self proclaimed gods before. This looks to be a stalemate, as i dont see how they will kill each other, specially now that Doomsday cant be killed with physical force(unless Mangog is stronger than 50 kryptonians, even though Mangog has the power of "a billion billion beings), and at the same time Mangog is getting stronger and stronger.

DD can adapt all he wants, but unless he gets on Rune-king Thors level, i dont see how he can "kill" mangog

Stalemate!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Greendevil: Mangog has to be more stronger than 50 kryptonian,Darkseid,Imperiex,Guardian of the Universe and Green Lantern Corps,the Entropy... as I said he has centuries of existence,he fought with countless enemiesin other words could have faced billions of people, with different powers

Exactly is stalemate

Meat_Spinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Meat_Spinner

Mangog chews out Gods. He would do the same to Doomsdays

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog wrecks him.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeanroygrant

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77said:

Mangog wrecks him.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Bo88gdan

@jeanroygrant said:

Mangog wrecks him.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By XiiX

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

Mangog wrecks him.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By asIsuspected

Mangog eats DD!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I'm gonna say Doomsday.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#32  Edited By xxxddd

DD.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Bo88gdan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Mangog wrecks him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday literally eats Mangog just for giggles.

ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ndm5

I'll say mangog

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@xD34DP001x said:

Fight takes place in Asgard.
Fight is to the death.
Who wins?

To the first death? Classic mangog wipes his arse with Doomsday's corpse. Mangog beat Odin with his *fists* and is literally *invulnerable* to physical harm and negative emotions such as rage and hate only make him *stronger* and Doomsday is nothing but rage. Mangog is one of the few people that is actually capable of physically pummeling people like the Shaggyman, Juggernaut, Chaos War Abomination, or the Destroyer armor into submission, because he is that freaking powerful. "Invulnerability? Pfft, boy I can beat Skyfathers with these fists, your invulnerability is meaningless." That is what Mangog is all about.

ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ndm5

@Lord_Johnathan:

Damn... You got this

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog stomps an this isn't even close

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Killemall

@Lord_Johnathan said:

To the first death? Classic mangog wipes his arse with Doomsday's corpse. Mangog beat Odin with his *fists* and is literally *invulnerable* to physical harm and negative emotions such as rage and hate only make him *stronger* and Doomsday is nothing but rage. Mangog is one of the few people that is actually capable of physically pummeling people like the Shaggyman, Juggernaut, Chaos War Abomination, or the Destroyer armor into submission, because he is that freaking powerful. "Invulnerability? Pfft, boy I can beat Skyfathers with these fists, your invulnerability is meaningless." That is what Mangog is all about.

O_o, when did that happen, if anything Odin has one shotted Mangog in 2 occasions that i know of.

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mirabel

@Killemall said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

O_o, when did that happen, if anything Odin has one shotted Mangog in 2 occasions that i know of.

Mostly I just hear that Mangog has gotten the better of Odin in a bout of fisticuffs and managed to bring him to unconsciousness once. Nobody's provided scans though, but I'm a trusting gal.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Killemall

@Mirabel said:

Mostly I just hear that Mangog has gotten the better of Odin in a bout of fisticuffs and managed to bring him to unconsciousness once. Nobody's provided scans though, but I'm a trusting gal.

I dont remember seeing any of that which is weird. I have ever Thor solo issue till date, so if someone could at the least provide me with an issue number i could get back with scans.

Also that sounds quite odd, given Mangog was clearly portrayed far inferior to Thanos during Thor: Tears of a God, and from being inferior to Thanos to beating Odin and frankly most of Mangog issue keep him at that power level, either there is a huge context involved, or its out beloved Bendis writing it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@xD34DP001x said:

Fight takes place in Asgard.
Fight is to the death.
Who wins?

If we're using the original Doomsday, then I disagree.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By karetaker

sc always beats its marvel counterparts before new 52. i dont like it but ive come to accept it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday has already become immune to physical force, so Mangog has literally no chance at all of winning. Not to mention that Doomsday is far, far faster.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lol

@Bo88gdan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Mangog wrecks him.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog

CosmicOldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CosmicOldGuy

I know that DD has a way of miraculously defeating all enemies and has a crazy self-healing ability that will allow him to come back from the dead, so that would initially put him as a front-runner before the battle starts. BUT don't count Mangog out. (This is my summation based on my interpretations of Mangogs' abilities) The amount of hate pouring out of DD will greatly energize Mangog. I think the battle would go initially to DD because he would overwhelm Mangog, but the hate generated would bring Mangog back in and reverse to the only logical point:

Stalemate!!!!

As smart as DD can be, he will be pissed that he cannot win against Mangog and they would battle for all eternity, destroying everything!! Both would not care!

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By comicace3

@xd34dp001x: I like this tough match. Not many can think of battles like these. good job. I'd say...... maybe when he generates enough hate mangog.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate or doomsday.