Manga PYP R2: Cortsar vs Vashtanerada (Need Votes Now)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@cor_tsar

• Link (2)
  • Ganondorf (2)
  • Vash (Angel Arm) (4)
  • Sir Crocodile (2)
  • Perk: I Reveal My Trap Card. Your team now has full knowledge, and 1 day prep on the battlefield to make the battle in their favor.

@vashtanerada88

• Lina Inverse (2)
  • Father (3)
  • Usopp (1)
  • Alucard (4)
  • Perk: I Reveal My Trap Card. Your team now has full knowledge, and 1 day prep on the battlefield to make the battle in their favor.

Rules

• You have 10 points to pick a team.
  • Everyone has Anime Movie, Anime Show, and Manga feats. Japanese style Game Caracters have all Game feats added in.
  • Anyone who may or may not be lightspeeds is auto cap at lightning.
  • Energy will be equalize in affect to each other. mystical energies will be mystical base, scientific with scientific, ect.
  • Everyone will be in character.
  • No BFR into other dimensions or outside battle zone.
  • Start 100 feet apart.
No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sirfizzwhizz: how will the prep work?

@vashtanerada88: also do you want to go first or should i?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@cor_tsar: both have prep on the battlefield but cannot talk or see the other, or interact till the round starts.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: @cor_tsar: I was kinda curious about the perk thing as well. But i mean I wont tamper with the environment sturctures, pre-fight, if you dont.(it kinda favors both of us anyway as is) and then we i suppose just pick starting positions as we see fit (granted being a minimum of 100 ft apart)

If i don't have anything up today, I will first thing tomorrow (est). if you would rather begin first, it's just as good

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: no you can prep bro. I sort of have to at least make a seperate section for crocodile due to his weakness to water. But itll probably just be one half of the playing field

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@cor_tsar: well there is a descent amount of beach on the battlefield...I understand we both get prep. I just meant for a mutual agreement to not overly alter the city district..(like turning the entire battle field into one big sand bar) but what your saying sounds fine. cause i could also change this whole environment through magic/alchemy.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar:

Introduction

Lina Inverse
Lina Inverse
  • Class: Human Sorceress
  • Powers: Elemental magic (earth/wind/fire/water), Shaman magic, Black(chaos) magic, and Flight (through spells)
  • Gear: Straight Sword, Demon Blood pendents (used for magic amplification/control), Black Dragon headband(telepathy protection)
Father
Father
  • Class: Homunculus - Soul Count 536,329
  • Powers: Energy and Alchemic manipulation, weather control (wind), Shields, Healing Factor (worth his amount in souls)
  • Gear: none
Usopp
Usopp
  • Class: Human/Sniper
  • Powers: no powers; but he is a really good shot =P
  • Gear: The Kabuto & an assortment of ammo (will touch on them in my prep portion)
Alucard
Alucard

Class: Vampire - Soul Count: 3,324,876

Powers: Shadow Manipulation, Familiars (Rip Van Winkle, Tublacian Alhambra, baskerville hound), Illusions, 3rd "eye", shapeshifting, HF, TK

Gear: Hellsing's pistols Casull & Jackal

`

A Day to Prepare

Lina, through prep, will make my team much more dangerous.

Firstly, lina will use Magical Enchantment to imbue Usopp's arsenal with a variety of spells. Increasing their DC and versatility.

So each of Usopp's arsenal will be amplified with specific spells to better their usage. more specifically;

Alucards ammo will also be given a boost in damage, as Lina will imbue those with fireball spells as well. (as seen above)

Strategy

- Ussop will position himself high in one of the nearby buildings, behind my teams starting position, where he will be sniping from. While starting by using his assortment of now magically amped weapons to target Croc w/ aqua create & the team with both kinds lightning ammo (shuriken swarm/impact wolf)

- Father will start by playing Defense for Lina & Ussop to to intercept anyone who initially targets them. Using alchemy to obstruct and crush your team Crushing Alchemy to pull attention away from my mid & far range fighters.

- Alucard will focus on a full offensive strategy using his familiars weapons, Magic Bullet and Dandy's Cards as well as his magically amped Hellsing guns

-Lina will start on ground level in between Usopp's and Alucard/Father's positions (200 feet~ish) Shooting Flare Arrows + aqua create (as seen above) at crocodile and should anyone be tough enough to shrugg off those attacks, she will hastily step it up to things like Dimil Arwin and Demona Crystal

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@vashtanerada88:Alright due to your perk i'll give you a short summary of my characters:

Background Info:

No Caption Provided

Name: Crocodile

Alias: Mr.0

Source of Power(SoP): Suna Suna no Mi fruit

Powers: Super human stats, Sand manipulation(suna-kinesis), physiology of a sand man, elemental intangibility, able to dehydrate objects both organic and synthetic.

Vulnerabilities: Water(or any liquid due to being sand).

Equipment: Golden sheathed poison hook.

Skill: Very skilled with his powers, able to go toe to toe with luffy in pure cqc skill.

Intelligence: Crocodile is a decent strategist in his own right, but he's mediocre at best, and he only has a short amount of experience compared to the rest of the team.

Personality: Arrogant, greedy, only one willing to accept the power Ganondorf would be able to bestow.

No Caption Provided

Name: Ganondorf

Alias: Ganon

Source of Power: Dark Magic, Twilight magic, Triforce of power

Powers: super human stats, low level reality manipulation, necromancy, energy attacks, shapeshifting, nigh invulnerability, teleportation, Very Large Building telekinesis, cosmic awareness(I guesss that's what you'd call it, it's low scale however), death/curse magic,communication telepathy

Vulnerabilities: So far Ganondorf has only shown vulnerability to high levels of holy magic.

Equipment: Trident of Power and the Warlock Blade, weapons of dark and light magic respectively.

Skill: Very skilled with his powers, able to continuously compete with Link in close combat.

Intelligence: Ganondorf is a high class strategist. He can plan multiple days, weeks, or even months in advance.

Personality: Ganondorf through the ages has seen many sides, tragic, arrogant, brutish, but all of them willing to kill for their goals.

No Caption Provided

Name: Vash the Stampede

Alias: The humanoid Typhoon

... meh, you know the gist of this guy well enough. He'll have guerrnicca bullets btw.

No Caption Provided

Name: Link

Alias: None.

Source of Power: The Triforce of Courage, Master Sword, Goddess+spirits Blessings.

Powers: Super human stats, teleportation, limited invulnerability

Vulnerable: At base Link is vulnerable to nigh everything.

Equipment: I'll try to shorten this. Multiple items of invulnerability, invisibility, and intangibility, multiple shields, multiple bows and forms of arrows(Including holy amped ones), multiple forms of bombs, multiple companions(that aid Link in multiple ways), multiple boomerangs, items that alter size, items that alter reality+time, Multiple swords(both holy material and standard weaponry), items that shapeshift, items that heal, items that enhance senses, items that allow for elemental magic attacks, items that increase maneuverability, items that increase his use of magic, items that allows him to turn 2 dimensional and probably more that will come up when/if need be.

Skill: Trained as a knight in his first incarnation, since then has only gained in his sword + Shield combat, he's second only to Vash the Stampede on my team.

Intelligence: Known for using tactics and limited equipment to take out his stronger opponents.

Personality: Link has a very hard driven determination, and unlike many heroes isn't opposed to killing as long as it's for the right reason.

I Reveal My Trap Card: Team HQ

red dot = Vash
red dot = Vash

These 2 skyscrapers are in the top right corner. This is where my team will be based once the battle starts. Meanwhile the surrounding area will be transmuted by Crocodile into sand to offer him a larger area of advantage.

Morph's large area within minutes

This will be especially easy since Crocodile will be willing to accept the power Ganondorf can grant him ala Zant.

Accepted power from Ganondorf
Accepted power from Ganondorf

Meanwhile, since in a city setting with environmental prep, Vash decides to get ammo, specifically 45 Caliber Steel Jacket Bullets for use in creating Guerrnicca Bullets.

No Caption Provided

Being less skilled, but having a much larger array of weaponry and history, Link's preparations happen to be a bit more complicated.

1. He starts by having Ciela Create Multiple Phantom Sphere's throughout the day(Link can use them to stop time)
  2. He then equips the Bunny ears, doubling his speed.
  3. After training with Vash and strategizing, at the end of the prep Link first halves time relative to himself.(everyone, including teammates are now 2x slower to him, unless one of your characters have feats resisting time manipulation)
  4. He then uses a chateau Romani, giving him infinite magic for 3 days(however it'd be 6 days from his perspective)
  5. And then equipping the Original Wind Waker's Magic armor, making him invulnerable relative to his magic meter... which is infinite for 3 days.

Of course Link also prepares his 6 bottles to suit this battle. After that, they get into position.

Strategy: Divide and Conquer

Ganondorf

No Caption Provided

Ganondorf is pivotal to a battle when multiple opponents are concerned, originally operating from the HQ that was set up with prep, Ganondorf is the main orchestrator of the strategy.

Part 1: Sniping a Sniper

First things first is locating Usopp using Ganondorf's cosmic awareness, an easy enough task. However, that's just the first part. After locating Usopp, Ganondorf telepathically relays the info to Vash, as he's the only man on the team who can match Usopp's range.

Usopp's in his sights
Usopp's in his sights

Part 2: Singling Lina Inverse

Next Ganondorf focuses his sights on Lina. However instead of just eying her up like Usopp, Ganondorf means to teleport her out of her comfort zone.

Ganondorf teleports Zelda

Not to say that Ganondorf is going to keep her in stasis like Zelda, or even that he's going to be the one to fight Lina. His only action would be to teleport Lina to Crocodile. And make the battle a one on one in an area of his expertise.

Part 3: A Link to Alucard

Just like with Crocodile x Lina, there's going to be some teleportation involved here. However instead of bring Alucard to them, Ganondorf is going to send Link to him.

This is Farore's wind... but you get the point.
This is Farore's wind... but you get the point.

If necessary, Ganondorf could just telepathically tell Link where Alucard is and Link could traverse there himself, however this is easier.

Part 4: Ganondorf vs Father(aka Magic vs Science)

Yep here comes the bread and butter. Ganondorf teleports himself over to Father to begin the battle.

No Caption Provided

As far as I'm concerned( or know/understand) this is Ganondorf's battle to lose. I kinda Doubt Father has anything to actually kill Ganondorf, and even equating energies, things don't match up. Father has neutral scientific attacks, while meanwhile it takes extremely high level holy magic to actually kill or even seal Ganondorf.

Loading Video...

Ganondorf survives being impaled by a holy sword(that's not Master Sword level) and then kills an etheral being with a mere touch while impaled. The Sages then resort to bfring him. I've seen nothing that suggest Father could finish Ganondorf off. Meanwhile with large building+ tk and dark magic that's killed even beings praised as deities.

No Caption Provided

As well as being decent at close and mid ranged combat

1-2: Ganondorf tanking attacks and showing off his close range skill by blitzing Zelda and sidestepping/comboing Link.

3: Ganondorf fires off several magical attacks at once

Add in the fact that ganondorf has killed etheral beings/spirits and he should be able to kill Father and destroy each of his souls one by one(However i've seen little of his durability/shields so i could be incorrect) meanwhile Father will have a tough time actually putting down Ganondorf, if not impossible for him to do so.

Vash vs Usopp

You, me, we already know. Vash is superior to Usopp in almost all ways. The only stat as marksmen that's comparable is range. Speed, precision, and even though Usopp is more versatile, Superior weaponry all goes to Vash. For every pellet that Usopp let's loose, a Guernicca Bullet should counter it. Just a quick reminder.

1-2: Use of a guernica bullet.

3-5: Precision and speed to shoot multiple strings before eg mine could attack.

6-8: Range to intimidate Legato using a bullet from over a mile away.

I could post more, but i feel as though this is just a point you should concede and attempt to get around. As both of us know who the superior sharp shooter is. However after this battle, Vash will probably go to Crocodile's aid seeing as he's the worst for comfort here.

Crocodile vs Lina

This one is perhaps the most challenging. Crocodile, weak to water and potentially fire, at the hands of Lina. An elementalist. Still compared to others, his best chance of survival was probably here. Besides for Lina's smaller attacks, Crocodile should be able to counter them.

countering his weakness
countering his weakness

This should be especially true due to the fact he should have gained the ability to gain in natural mass and size(shapeshift) from Ganondorf ala Zant.

Zant's grows in size.
Zant's grows in size.

For the stronger attacks Crocodile could just dodge. Lina speaks her spells, Crocodile knows what's up due to full info, and he's no slouch. Add in to the fact that's he should have also gained teleportation from Ganondorf, and i could see him dodging and being able to launch a counter attack.

• Dodging point Blank range attacks
  • Zant using teleportation
  • Crocodile cutting through layers of sand
  • Sending multiple Pirates flying with a desert tornado

Add into the fact that Crocodile has a slight maneuverability advantage and the fact that he could either dry out, stab, or poison Lina at close range, and i'd say Crocodile has a better chance at beating Lina than originally thought. Still, out of all the 1 on 1s i could set up, Crocodile has the hardest time. Meanwhile, Link has perhaps the easiest time with victory.

Link vs Alucard

I can't imagine Link having a hard time here. 1st off the speed advantage that Alucard may initially has dwindles due to being at half speed, while Link is at double speed. Then there's the fact that while using the magic armor, Link willbeen invulnerable and i don't think Alucard has the technique or abilities to break through his invulnerability.

Too tough to hurt
Too tough to hurt

However defense and speed only get you so far, an offense is needed, and Link is going to hit hard and fast. Let's start this off by saying Link is going to draw the four swords instead of the Master Sword.

There's an invulnerability item for each of them
There's an invulnerability item for each of them

The four sword being a holy weapon either equal or nigh to the Master Sword, should be able to take one soul per lethal strike. For as far as i know, Alucard's base durability isn't too impressive, especially against holy weapons, it's the fact that he has so many souls to replenish himself. But Link has experience with taking down guys requiring multiple strikes, and can strike relatively fast.

No Caption Provided

Link can apparently strike at max 64 times at around 7 seconds. With his speed doubled that's 128 times in 7 seconds(approx. 18 strikes per second). And since Ciela created multiple phantom sphere's during prep, all 4 Link's should be carrying the maximum of 3 when the confrontation begins.

Ciela explains stopping time
Ciela explains stopping time

Each time sphere stops time for approximately 210 seconds. So let's do the math, as it's simple multiplication. 210*4*18= 15120 souls killed down within the first couple seconds. However at max Link would have to pull this little maneuver 220 times. Still, that's at max.

While Ciela create's more phantom sphere's, the Links could start pushing more and more damage on Alucard without him being able to counter well. And with time halved in perspective to Link, he actually should be either first or second to finish his conflict. As Vash would aid Crocodile, Link would then aid Ganondorf in finishing off Father if necessary.

Summary/Counter

I feel as though i've countered your strategy with just how my own counteracts it, however just incase how it does isn't clear, here's a quick summary.

- Ussop will position himself high in one of the nearby buildings, behind my teams starting position, where he will be sniping from. While starting by using his assortment of now magically amped weapons to target Croc w/ aqua create & the team with both kinds lightning ammo (shuriken swarm/impact wolf)

This one is straight forward, as Vash is going to be the one targeting Ussop. At equal distance. And Vash is superior to Usopp... soooo.

- Father will start by playing Defense for Lina & Ussop to to intercept anyone who initially targets them. Using alchemy to obstruct and crush your team Crushing Alchemy to pull attention away from my mid & far range fighters.

He may initially pull fire from usopp, but it won't be for long. Meanwhile he'll have trouble countering Ganondorf's magic when it comes to Lina as that's barely an attack to be perceived(especially with the range between them). Crushing alchemy doesn't seem to have much range either. So Vash may be safe solely on distance. Add in the fact that he'd have his own opponent and soon enough Father won't be able to protect his ranged warriors and will have to focus on Ganondorf.

- Alucard will focus on a full offensive strategy using his familiars weapons, Magic Bullet and Dandy's Cards as well as his magically amped Hellsing guns

That's cool, Link can tank it all. I'm doubting Alucard's ability to handle what Link can offer on the other hand.

-Lina will start on ground level in between Usopp's and Alucard/Father's positions (200 feet~ish) Shooting Flare Arrows + aqua create (as seen above) at crocodile and should anyone be tough enough to shrugg off those attacks, she will hastily step it up to things like Dimil Arwin and Demona Crystal

Lina can possibly cause the most damage... sort of. As for your initial Game Plan with her, Ganondorf should counteract it fairly early on. Giving Lina a person she must fight solo. Crocodile may have a challenging time with her, but through superior maneuverability, amps from Ganondorf, and a hard to counter offense he can easily also deal the killing blow to Lina. No matter if he does or not, he has the resilience to survive and wait until Vash can come to his aid to at least make sure she's unable to fight by the end of it.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: im sorry my video got deleted along the lines. Concerning ganondorf tanking being impaled and killing etheral beings

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BVYggDnaJgY

Ps. Sorry on phone

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@cor_tsar:

Nice! I have my work cut out for me....but so do you! =P

I am a bit skeptical about one thing in particular though....Ciela. She is one of the spirits of that serve the ocean king and shouldn't constitute as an item/gear; ergo she has no place in this battle. Any wiki i've checked on her refers to her as link's companion.

Ceila spirit deity & Ciela links sidekick

What makes this different from things like Alucards familiars is the fact that Ciela has a free will to act on her own, essentially adding another character to your roster. Alucard's "summons" don't have any ability to think/do things for themselves, they are an extension of alucards own will and can only act if he wants them too. If you can show evidence that Ciela has no choice but to serve link (like a tool) it would hold a much stronger case for her being here.

Now then, on to the war!

Rebuttal

well i normally would contest that squaring off against individual characters (your divide & conquer strategy) would only work as well as each teams cooperation, our strategies are strangely similar. However Father will remain paired with Lina, but ill get to that.

LINK VS. ALUCARD

"...there's the fact that while using the magic armor, Link willbeen invulnerable and i don't think Alucard has the technique or abilities to break through his invulnerability."

I'm a bit hazy with Link's invulnerable state, doesn't it solely protect against magic based attacks? Or is it physical as well?

If it's only magic based:

· 1: num num juicy

· 2-6: [2] a showing of Dandy's cards splitting Seras' anti-tank ammo. Although against Alucard, Dandy's card gets split, as his hand then continues through the rest of Dandyman

If Links invulnerable state protects against physical damage as well, Alucard will have them battle eachother or simply ragdoll Link

· 1-2: Alucard uses TK to launch half a dozen SWAT guards out of a building and onto varying flag poles

· 3-4: uses mind powers to control one of the guards trying to flee to repeatedly press the "open" button on the elevator

The hero of Hyrule has the gear to hurt Alucard, true, but so did Anderson... And stat wise (even if you prove Ciela is an item + bunny ears) he is still at a marginal disadvantage.

Link can apparently strike at max 64 times at around 7 seconds.

That's great for cutting bamboo, but in a combat scenario Link will never have the chance to be striking Alucard (who will be attacking & evading) like that.

· Winkle's bullet (as you seen in my opener) has easily and sporadically tagged fighter jets and missiles and Alucard has the reflex to catch that...in his teeth!

FATHER VS. GANONDORF

Yep here comes the bread and butter. Ganondorf teleports himself over to Father to begin the battle.

Cool, and while Ganon has shown resilience against many physical attacks that doesn't give him this win. (especially sense he will be near Lina in a sort of tag team gruesome twosome match up; but i will get to the sorceress in a bit)

· Father doesn't possess a true corporeal form (he is, after all just a collection of many,many souls), and as such is able to manipulate his body like a fluid to dodge incoming attacks as well as seize people with his extensions, which can pierce through solid constructs like Izumi's wall.

· 1: His control of the weather, will at the very least, completely counter Crocodiles tornado move

· 2: Father can also shoot balls of compressed energy with minimal effort

· 3: His shields can not only repel incoming attacks but also take said material and shoot them back if he chooses

Add in the fact that ganondorf has killed etheral beings/spirits and he should be able to kill Father and destroy each of his souls one by one(However i've seen little of his durability/shields so i could be incorrect) meanwhile Father will have a tough time actually putting down Ganondorf, if not impossible for him to do so.

True, although that method would have to be repeated 536,329 times over, a lengthy process to say the least. And as powerful as Ganon is, he is still human, there is no reason deconstruction wouldn't work if/when it came to CQC. But with Lina in the fold, there are other means of destroying him RA TILT.

LINA VS. CROCODILE

First, this business of Ganondorf capturing Lina.

"Next Ganondorf focuses his sights on Lina. However instead of just eying her up like Usopp, Ganondorf means to teleport her out of her comfort zone."

"....Not to say that Ganondorf is going to keep her in stasis like Zelda, or even that he's going to be the one to fight Lina. His only action would be to teleport Lina to Crocodile. And make the battle a one on one in an area of his expertise."

That crystal, I assume, is just a magic construct used to incap people? Whether it is or isn't, truthfully, wont matter. Cause if Zelda can move at all inside it, Lina will have zero trouble. ( Lina is a low multi-tonner) But if so, ill produce the feats needed for busting that rock.

Here is a understanding of Lina's pendents and how they work, when lina fires a dragon slave into Valgaav

Point Blank Dragon Slave + Shield

With the pendents, launching any powerful attack from inside Ganon's crystal should demolish it with no repercussions to lina. (likely doesn't need to be a dragon slave either)

"...Crocodile, weak to water and potentially fire, at the hands of Lina. An elementalist. Still compared to others, his best chance of survival was probably here. Besides for Lina's smaller attacks, Crocodile should be able to counter them."

Not for nothing but there is a HUGE difference in luffy's and linas attacks. Luffy was spitting water like a squirt gun; Lina conjured a water pillar that was the height of a house and at least 10 -12 feet in diameter. All she needs to do is start spamming Aqua Create, then stab him in the face or let Father energy ball him or throw him in the ocean

This should be especially true due to the fact he should have gained the ability to gain in natural mass and size(shapeshift) from Ganondorf ala Zant.

Size really just makes you a bigger target, the pillars of water she'll be spamming will cause the same effect. And Lina has great flight speed and maneuverability.

· Can easily dodge hundreds of attacks while carrying on a conversation with Xellos; even making abrupt angles while maintaining speed

"For the stronger attacks Crocodile could just dodge. Lina speaks her spells, Crocodile knows what's up due to full info, and he's no slouch. Add in to the fact that's he should have also gained teleportation from Ganondorf, and i could see him dodging and being able to launch a counter attack."

Fair enough, but full info works both ways. And Crocodile would not be use to utilizing teleportation w/ fighting as it is not something he has ever done. In the below video is what any mid-level demons of the Slayerverse are capable of

Loading Video...
  • · You can see, not only can this average monster teleport, he can teleport any section of his body to attack from any angle, as well as phasing through attacks to close the gap on people. And Lina needs to not only worry about herself but protect everyone else too.
  • · 4:15 - you can see a light hew around lina, this light is a shield and side effect of her using herpendents. which can be utilized for any spell really
  • · 7:32 - The Dragon Slave has the destructive force to lay waste to anything unlucky enough to be in it's path. As it vaporizes a Lg. City destroying mass of land
  • · 8:07 - the aftermath of said Dragon Slave was so great that part of the city was destroyed by it. Lina laughs as she chalks it up to collateral damage XD

And as far as defense against (apart from dodging/out maneuvering) Crocodiles attacks, regular shields will work just fine. (those that don't require verbal commands/pendents)

1: Lina blocks a barrage of attacks of fire and ice

2: Blocks a burst flare from Valgaav (like an amped up version of her fireball)

3: Hastily throws up a shield to defend against a multi-block blast from Erulogos

USOPP VS. VASH

I really have little to say here lol cause, I know that you know that I know, there isn't anyway Usopp can best the humanoid typhoon. BUT he will have served his purpose for my team if only to distract Vash via sniper battle so he will be just unloading stars/greens at him in the start and throughout the fight =P

SUMMARY

Usopp vs. Vash

• · Usopp's only mission here is to keep Vash's focus on him

Alucard vs. Link

• · Alucard has the reflex, durability(souls), and skill set to toy with the mind of Link; have him attack the others, throw away his sword/bunny hat or he can just rag doll him via TK. The only thing stopping this fight from ending very early is Link's magic armor which may be susceptible to physical damage or even his magic ampd bullets.

Lina vs. Crocodile

• · Im actually surprised you wanted Croc to fight lina. She can spam aqua create all over as easy as it is to say it. Once he's soaked it's pretty much GG and she will have Father there to counter Croc's tornado, so that just leaves his teleporting (which Croc isn't used to using and Lina has dealt with far better teleporters) and CQC which will be countered via magic shield/flight. There wont be a dry bit of sand in this place after a couple minutes; it will all be mud..

Father vs. Ganondorf

• · Father and lina will work well together, targeting each others opponents at opportune times. Father, like alucard, has the "body" to take plenty of damage, as well as, dish it out. His Shields/weather manipulation/alchemy will ensure that he is a burdon to both crocodile & Ganondorf
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@vashtanerada88: Alright, buddy, round 2 it is. Let's do this! First and foremost...

Nice! I have my work cut out for me....but so do you! =P

Aw, thank you! I'm finding it entertaining and fun as well. Anyways, let's move beyond simple pleasantries,

I am a bit skeptical about one thing in particular though....Ciela. She is one of the spirits of that serve the ocean king and shouldn't constitute as an item/gear; ergo she has no place in this battle. Any wiki i've checked on her refers to her as link's companion.

Hmmm...

Here we are as of now. I am also allowing Summoning again. Since some characters depend on it.

I consider Ciela as more in the realm of summons. I consider familiars as a summon as well. However let's disregard that fact, because maybe summoning is thought of in a limited fashion in this tournament... Maybe.

What makes this different from things like Alucards familiars is the fact that Ciela has a free will to act on her own, essentially adding another character to your roster. Alucard's "summons" don't have any ability to think/do things for themselves, they are an extension of alucards own will and can only act if he wants them too. If you can show evidence that Ciela has no choice but to serve link (like a tool) it would hold a much stronger case for her being here.

What you're asking for is nigh impossible. I can tell you that Ciela's only use with Link in combat or prep has been to simply inform(useless here since he has full info) or to provide phantom sphere's. The phantom sphere's stop time, Ciela is just a generator(straight up, when time is stopped, even Ciela stops). However to prove that she acted only of Link's will as a tool would be to give you an entire walkthrough of the game. It's nigh impossible... or at least unreasonable for anyone to watch through such a thing.

I consider this point a very technical one, and it shouldn't really hold up. After all, unlike Midna and Princess Zelda,(the former acted of her own accord in combat and even has one on one fights, the latter being a recurring character throughout the games with her own feats of power, skill, intelligence, etc. Both have been Link's companions. Neither of which i'm using in this debate, even though Midna is used for Wolf Link's maneuverability) Ciela did nothing of note, except be a generator. If she could stop time herself maybe, but she even expresses that Link has to activate the phantom sphere to stop time in relation to him.

We can debate this point more, however i feel as though it just takes from the main bread and butter of the battle. Which I'm about to get to.

Counter

What Link has to Prove - Invulnerability

I'm a bit hazy with Link's invulnerable state, doesn't it solely protect against magic based attacks? Or is it physical as well?

... At first i Lol'd at this question. Then i could kinda understand where you're coming from. Zelda battles usually comes with magic being a main topic, and i guess shields can count as invulnerability, so they can get mixed up. No, Link's invulnerability includes physical and magical attacks because zelda takes place in a physical and magical world.

physical /magical strike neglected via Magic armor

I feel as though one example should prove my point, however if more are needed i can gather them. Some other forms of invulnerability beside basic magic armors should be noted as well though since you're lacking in info.

1-2: Obtains Magic cape, it states it makes him invisible, but he's also intangible. He can still use his sword as well.

3-4: The Cane of Byrna also makes him invulnerable, however instead of intangibility Link instead has a magical barrier that also harms enemies.

Meanwhile the 3 Magic armors(1 runs on magic, 2 on rupees), Nayru's Love(runs on magic), and the guardian Potion+(this one is relatively useless as it's only 12 minutes at max) just make use of a standard form of invulnerability. However Invulnerability for 6 days due to infinite magic is a very useful thing to have. But what about Alucard's other tricks?

Seems legit
Seems legit

What Link has to Prove - Resistance

If Links invulnerable state protects against physical damage as well, Alucard will have them battle each other or simply ragdoll Link

Hmmm? Telekinesis? Telepathy? I'm doubting their effectiveness. For good reason. See telekinesis is shown often enough in the zelda world.

Zant was capable of knocking out the light spirit Lanayru without moving a muscle, and then telekinetically makes Lanayru attack Midna, who he was easily tossing around throughout this entire encounter. Lanayru's light magic keeps an entire province of twilight at bay, it's a decent feat, but if you want something more quantifiable, then Ganondorf's own telekinetics easily outclasses this.

Ganondorf with his last dying breathe is able to bring down a multi-hundred thousand ton castle(I don't calc, so i'm estimating, but if a jet carrier is around 100 thousand tons, this tower looks to be a couple of them). Yet Ganondorf nor Zant ever touched a full powered Link with Telekinesis(Though Zant's hit Link hard without the Master Sword).

What about telepathy, that's not in Zelda, right? Meh, quite a few have shown communicative tp, combative telepathy doesn't come up much. However, in Twilight Princess there are certain things corrupt the mind, body, & spirit.

1: Zelda describes the effects of Twilight, and how denizens turn into spirits not knowing what's truly going on around them.

2-3: Gor Coron explains the fused shadow taking over Darbus, a very willful Goron who is patriarch over the Goron community. After Link defeats his corrupted form, Darbus wakes up not knowing what happened.

4-5: Yeta, who had been aiding Link up to this point, is corrupted by the very sight of twilight mirror and turns against Link. Once again she remembers nothing afterwards.

All of this is important only because Link doesn't react the same way, he resists the mental, physical, and spiritual alteration the twilight artifacts cause. Now, of course, many would write this off as solely Gameplay, but lore proves different.

Loading Video...

Unlike everyone else(goron, hylian, animal, soldier, etc) Link's tri force of courage prevents him from being turned into an ignorant, fearful, spirit. However, the tri-force isn't enough to prevent Zant from cursing Link.

Zant tosses Link around and then directly implants an embodiment of dark magic into Link's skull that'd keep him in his twilight form. The tri-force couldn't protect him, however the Master Sword can.

Loading Video...

Just from touching the Master Sword, the dark Magic that had literally been injected into Link's head was dispelled. So to reiterate the original point, seeing as Zant nor Ganondorf(nor others for that matter) could use telekinesis as a direct attack, and seeing as the Master Sword has repelled the effects of magic that alters the mind, physical body, and soul of a being, I don't think Alucard's extra tricks would actually have an effect on Link. Note that Ganon's tk was clearly superior to Alucard's and that the Master Sword has resisted the effects of artifacts that show far better manipulation than what Alucard has shown.

What Link has to Prove - Murder

The red guy in the middle is Alucard
The red guy in the middle is Alucard

The hero of Hyrule has the gear to hurt Alucard, true, but so did Anderson... And stat wise (even if you prove Ciela is an item + bunny ears) he is still at a marginal disadvantage.

Anderson is nowhere near on the level of Link though, the only thing they have comparable is holy weapons... and Anderson's are a lot weaker than Link's. And Phantom sphere's stop time, there is no stat superior to that(excluding Gokus). Anyways, once Ciela needs to remake phantom sphere's, the Link's would probably attempt surrounding Alucard.

That's great for cutting bamboo, but in a combat scenario Link will never have the chance to be striking Alucard (who will be attacking & evading) like that.

· Winkle's bullet (as you seen in my opener) has easily and sporadically tagged fighter jets and missiles and Alucard has the reflex to catch that...in his teeth!

The Bamboo feat is just an example of how fast and precise he is with his blade, and when time is stopped Alucard may as well be a bamboo stalk.

Anyways from what i gather on hellsing, characters are about mach 10 at max. Alucard's not even the fastest, so he may be below that. However once ciela needs to start generating phantom sphere's once more, you'll find their speed should be relatively close. As the song of inverted time is being used as per prep(your character's speed is halved or perhaps even thriced? as per the wiki, but i'm sticking with the standard halved) + Bunny hood (Doubles my characters speed... or multiplies it by 1.5 as per wiki... i'm sticking with doubled). From Alucard's perspective(and everyone else's including his own teammates) Link's striking 128 times in 3.5 seconds or 36 and a half times per second. Not too mention Link has combat feats that may be superior to the bamboo feat(I just don't know how to calculate ).

No Caption Provided

He can slow his perception down to where enemies are barely moving. And can match ghirahim in speed who's shown impressive speed feats.

No Caption Provided

At the end of the day though no one's going to debate that Link is faster than Alucard. Even with the amps to himself, nerf's to Alucard, and the fact there's four of them. I'd still argue Link's are going to have to work hard to tag him... but they're going to tag him... multiple times before another quadruple Link triple time stop blitz(I'm titling it the Phantom Link Blitz). I mean, Link has tagged people who make after images from his perspective.

• tags Odolwa, who makes after images.
  • Tags Majora with an arrow as Majora's making after images.
  • Tags Ganon who makes after images and can go intangible.

See the amps and nerfs and whatnot just guarantee the fact that the Link's will tag Alucard even when time isn't stopped, not that they'll outspeed him. Which means continuously draining him of souls before taking a big chunk of them in one go. Him tagging them is nigh irrelevant for reasons already explained.

As far as I'm concerned i've seen nothing that changes the fact that Link will have an easy time with Alucard.

With a rogue Gallery like this, you need to be something special to beat Link.
With a rogue Gallery like this, you need to be something special to beat Link.

Ganon vs... Lina?!?

First, this business of Ganondorf capturing Lina.

"Next Ganondorf focuses his sights on Lina. However instead of just eying her up like Usopp, Ganondorf means to teleport her out of her comfort zone."

"....Not to say that Ganondorf is going to keep her in stasis like Zelda, or even that he's going to be the one to fight Lina. His only action would be to teleport Lina to Crocodile. And make the battle a one on one in an area of his expertise."

That crystal, I assume, is just a magic construct used to incap people? Whether it is or isn't, truthfully, wont matter. Cause if Zelda can move at all inside it, Lina will have zero trouble. ( Lina is a low multi-tonner) But if so, ill produce the feats needed for busting that rock.

Here is a understanding of Lina's pendents and how they work, when lina fires a dragon slave into Valgaav

Point Blank Dragon Slave + Shield

With the pendents, launching any powerful attack from inside Ganon's crystal should demolish it with no repercussions to lina. (likely doesn't need to be a dragon slave either)

I'll be honest. Lina is giving my team some trouble. And by team i mean Crocodile, and by trouble, I don't mean this. Lina is not Ganondorf's superior in magic. She may be be able to kill Ganondorf, as well as a slight maybe to Alucard being able to do so as well, but superior in magic is a no.

No Caption Provided

When her neck tilts back & her pupils constrict does it seem as though Zelda has any control of her movements? A multi-tonner is fine and all, but Ganondorf's tk/magic while near death was crushing a multi-hundred thousand ton castle. A standard triforce of power Ganondorf ruled over the twilight realm, Hyrule twice, and was going to take over hyrule a 3rd time.

He's shattered islands looking for spirits, and when not found, caused an ocean wide never ending storm:

On a physical standpoint, Lina isn't breaking that barrier anytime soon. Even if a dragon slave or any other high leveled spell could break it(I won't lie, it probably would from what i've seen of the high level spells), by the time she would have recited it Ganondorf would've already teleported her. If she breaks it after that... meh. That's Crocodile's problem. As i said, Ganondorf will probably let her loose after he teleports her to focus more on Father.

Ganondorf vs Father... that's better

· Father doesn't possess a true corporeal form (he is, after all just a collection of many,many souls), and as such is able to manipulate his body like a fluid to dodge incoming attacks as well as seize people with his extensions, which can pierce through solid constructs like Izumi's wall.

Hm... alright. I'm pretty sure you understand that Ganondorf's main forte when it comes to murdering is deities and spirits, though he's also killed his own reality warping phantom with minimal effort from dozens if not hundreds of miles away.

As I said, i think you recognize his ability to hit and kill father whether or not he possess's a true corporal form.

· 1: His control of the weather, will at the very least, completely counter Crocodiles tornado move

· 2: Father can also shoot balls of compressed energy with minimal effort

· 3: His shields can not only repel incoming attacks but also take said material and shoot them back if he chooses

Just as you believe father will counter Crocodile's sandstorm, so i believe Ganondorf's magic will easily counter Father's limited weather control.

Causing Control wide storms with his mere presence

His energy attacks would probably not be enough to actually hurt Ganondorf who's tanked energy of a much more potent energy.

1: Gets back up while tanking Light arrows after being hit with his own magic and then receiving multiple master sword blows.

2-3: Tanking Light arrows and amped Master sword strikes and getting back up.

4: Tanks a hit from a Light arrow that 1 shots all other enemies and then blitz Zelda.

The light arrows in Twilight Princess are especially powerful as they're backed by power of 4 light Spirits which equate to a country's level worth of energy:

No Caption Provided

Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon

the lands of our world. In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!

Princess Zelda: Twilight Princess

I doubt Father will have a better chance at close quarters combat either, though:

True, although that method would have to be repeated 536,329 times over, a lengthy process to say the least. And as powerful as Ganon is, he is still human, there is no reason deconstruction wouldn't work if/when it came to CQC.

I do believe it would come down to CQC, I don't think deconstruction would work as easy as you're making it sound. I guess technically the witch born, Demon reincarnated, self proclaimed Dark King magician backed by the power of a Goddess is "human" on a physical level. However he's taken forms that didn't resemble man at all

Multiple "Beast" Ganon forms

Or has transformed into forms that also appear ethereal.

Human? Sure.
Human? Sure.

I don't understand deconstruction alchemy much, but I doubt it's worked on anything like Ganon Before. I'm not getting much on a sense of Father's durability, so I don't see why Ganon can't just get close range and either smack the souls out of him, just rip him to shreds(with either his fist,weapons, or both) or try sealing Father with the blade that was used in attempting to seal him.

Crocodile's Uphill battle

I've already mentioned it, but Lina is easily the most troublesome here. However I still think Crocodile can hold his own against here with ganondorf's amps. Or at least hold off until Vash can come to his aid.

Not for nothing but there is a HUGE difference in luffy's and linas attacks. Luffy was spitting water like a squirt gun; Lina conjured a water pillar that was the height of a house and at least 10 -12 feet in diameter. All she needs to do is start spamming Aqua Create, then stab him in the face or let Father energy ball him or throw him in the ocean

Size really just makes you a bigger target, the pillars of water she'll be spamming will cause the same effect. And Lina has great flight speed and maneuverability.

Well since you agree with Crocodile gaining in size, I'll explain my point more thoroughly. See I think Crocy here would be gain a lot of size.

More or less
More or less

The extreme size shift should allow Crocodile with his drying powers to easily counter aqua create. Bigger target or not he's more than just a sand elemental, his power can dry water if there's not a sufficient amount and with the size increase there shouldn't be asufficient amount with just aqua create. As for Lina's superior speed and maneuverability, I don't know why Crocodile couldn't counter it with one of his higher leveled AoE attacks like Sables Pesado

Imagine this except Giant
Imagine this except Giant

Add in to the fact that's he should have also gained teleportation from Ganondorf, and i could see him dodging and being able to launch a counter attack."

Fair enough, but full info works both ways. And Crocodile would not be use to utilizing teleportation w/ fighting as it is not something he has ever done.

Meh, he's shown some experience with some form of "teleportation" i guess.

No Caption Provided

Anyways, dodging and countering isn't some super advanced technique, and even Zant who is nigh skilless could pick it up. So i'm sure Crocodile will as well. Especially seeing as his main prep is only going to take up 12 hours at max of his time. He could train til then.

And as far as defense against (apart from dodging/out maneuvering) Crocodiles attacks, regular shields will work just fine. (those that don't require verbal commands/pendents)

1: Lina blocks a barrage of attacks of fire and ice

2: Blocks a burst flare from Valgaav (like an amped up version of her fireball)

3: Hastily throws up a shield to defend against a multi-block blast from Erulogos

I have to ask.... only because you've asked me. Are her shields just magical or physical as well? Would they be able to stop a bullet from Vash(through a non lethal area ofc) who should have a good viewpoint due to his location and the location of where Ganondorf would teleport her.

Conclusion- Counter Summary

Usopp's only mission here is to keep Vash's focus on him

• That's gonna last not long at all. It's gonna last until Vash decides to stop toying with him and either shoots the strings of his slingshot or shoots his hands and other joints.

Alucard has the reflex, durability(souls), and skill set to toy with the mind of Link; have him attack the others, throw away his sword/bunny hat or he can just rag doll him via TK. The only thing stopping this fight from ending very early is Link's magic armor which may be susceptible to physical damage or even his magic ampd bullets.

• None of what you said is really possible, and Link has multiple ways to become invincible. The Master Sword and Triforce of courage have shown resistance to mind altering effects and he's yet to be tk'd with the Master Sword indicating he has resistance to that as well. He has the means to blitz, tag, and kill Alucard relatively quickly

Im actually surprised you wanted Croc to fight lina. She can spam aqua create all over as easy as it is to say it. Once he's soaked it's pretty much GG and she will have Father there to counter Croc's tornado, so that just leaves his teleporting (which Croc isn't used to using and Lina has dealt with far better teleporters) and CQC which will be countered via magic shield/flight. There wont be a dry bit of sand in this place after a couple minutes; it will all be mud..

• Meh, who else should/could he fight. Usopp has impressive post ts feats, Alucard has the endurance/Healing factor to outlast Crocodile for sure. And Father could possibly transmute him. Yeah no, Lina's just his best bet. Ganondorf will overpower Lina and teleport her to Crocodile near Vash and the HQ. Crocodile's power is to dry moisture, with his amps he should be drying as Lina is creating. Plus even if it takes a while, his sand will dry the water, that's a definite. His ranged attacks may get countered and he may be outsped, but he can easily go toe to toe with her and keep her on edge until help arrives due to his own advantages. Also need clarification on the shield.

Father and lina will work well together, targeting each others opponents at opportune times. Father, like alucard, has the "body" to take plenty of damage, as well as, dish it out. His Shields/weather manipulation/alchemy will ensure that he is a burdon to both crocodile & Ganondorf

• Ganondorf won't be burdened at all by Father. Ganondorf should be able to teleport right next to him and beat the souls out of him. Or attempt to seal him. Or whatever. Father has no means to hurt Ganondorf. Father's weather manipulation wouldn't counter Crocodile's sandstorm because And yes it may take some time, but once Link is done with Alucard he can aid in Ganondorf's beating of Father

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar said:

@vashtanerada88: @sirfizzwhizz: im good on a final post but wouldnt mind if vashta got to put in his last one

Awsome get to it Vash and we go to votes.

yeah, sounds good (with 1 more post). I should have conclusion up by tomorrow midday

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: yeah, i'm currently on it, sorry. Something came up the other day and then i got distracted by opening day of NFL (#broncosnation!) currently making my closer, great post btw

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: Thank you! and all of that is cool... except bronco's. I bet on them last year, but that's mainly because it was peyton's last game.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@cor_tsar:

Rebuttal II/Conclusion

LINK VS. ALUCARD

That is somewhat impressive, as well as, troublesome for me. kudos!

Just from touching the Master Sword, the dark Magic that had literally been injected into Link's head was dispelled. So to reiterate the original point, seeing as Zant nor Ganondorf(nor others for that matter) could use telekinesis as a direct attack, and seeing as the Master Sword has repelled the effects of magic that alters the mind, physical body, and soul of a being, I don't think Alucard's extra tricks would actually have an effect on Link. Note that Ganon's tk was clearly superior to Alucard's and that the Master Sword has resisted the effects of artifacts that show far better manipulation than what Alucard has shown.

Why wouldn't TK work on Link? Zant used it to incap Midna & Lanayru seemed as though it was attacked via magic, by the outward force of green aura that came from Zant. He[zant] also threw wolflink to the ground with TK(potentially magic?). While Ganondorf does have TK he will be too preoccupied with Father to help Link.

As Far as Telepathy/mind altering, the master sword does seem like an option although there is nothing magical about Alucards hypnosis (at least it's never been described as much.

Anderson is nowhere near on the level of Link though, the only thing they have comparable is holy weapons... and Anderson's are a lot weaker than Link's. And Phantom sphere's stop time, there is no stat superior to that(excluding Gokus). Anyways, once Ciela needs to remake phantom sphere's, the Link's would probably attempt surrounding Alucard.

[...conti.]

Anyways from what i gather on hellsing, characters are about mach 10 at max. Alucard's not even the fastest, so he may be below that.

meh...Anderson is capable of blitzing nazi vampires, so he isn't particularly slow and there is no way to know which weapons are holier.

Im not really one for calcs myself but that seems ballpark considering the speed of the bullet to its targets vs. the feat of Alucard catching it in his mouth.....but really if alucard isn't the fastest? who is?

LINA VS. CROC

Firstly

On a physical standpoint, Lina isn't breaking that barrier anytime soon. Even if a dragon slave or any other high leveled spell could break it(I won't lie, it probably would from what i've seen of the high level spells), by the time she would have recited it Ganondorf would've already teleported her. If she breaks it after that... meh. That's Crocodile's problem. As i said, Ganondorf will probably let her loose after he teleports her to focus more on Father.

Fair enough about the physical aspect. However trying to control the beast that is Lina, like that, will only end in 1 of 2 ways...

1: Lina breaks through the crystal with her dragon slave (which as you have said would take longer to recite than for him to transport her; which kinda makes sense) and if croc is near her he still suffers collateral damage. *the dragon slave also damages the spirit, hence why it is so effective againstMazokuin her verse; who are immune any physical damage*

2: You drop Lina off by Croc when her incantation is nearly complete making his demise near certain as she will just blast him point blank with it or, just as beneficial for her, to shoot it into the water to make a tidal-wave and just remain airborn.

Lina Creates a Tsunami

Anyways, dodging and countering isn't some super advanced technique, and even Zant who is nigh skilless could pick it up. So i'm sure Crocodile will as well. Especially seeing as his main prep is only going to take up 12 hours at max of his time. He could train til then.

[contd.]

I have to ask.... only because you've asked me. Are her shields just magical or physical as well? Would they be able to stop a bullet from Vash(through a non lethal area ofc) who should have a good viewpoint due to his location and the location of where Ganondorf would teleport her.

As for Lina's superior speed and maneuverability, I don't know why Crocodile couldn't counter it with one of his higher leveled AoE attacks like Sables Pesado

Fair enough although moving around as a dust cloud =/= teleporting

Sure, no problem. They are physical as well, as seen repelling Amelias ice brid. (which, apart from their creation, are just large shards of ice) Guns in the slayerverse are not that state-of-the-art but even Amelia (the weak link of her crew) only recieves bruises from them

Lina's shield should have little trouble with Crocs AoE

FATHER VS. GANONDORF

As I said, i think you recognize his ability to hit and kill father whether or not he possess's a true corporal form.

Father reshaping his body to dodge a projectile, was only to show it was a viable option to dodging projectile magic from Ganon. And even trying to physically strike him can prove troublesome even w/o his shields

Just as you believe father will counter Crocodile's sandstorm, so i believe Ganondorf's magic will easily counter Father's limited weather control.

perhaps, but that is debatable, to me creating a tornado our of nothing > causing a storm (with no real way of manipulating it)

His energy attacks would probably not be enough to actually hurt Ganondorf who's tanked energy of a much more potent energy.

more potent than energy from human spirit/soul? The DC of those arrows didn't seem all that great tbh, father should have little issue.

Fathers no-motion transmutation can fire these blasts of energy strong enough to rip through Central Command and then some.

I do believe it would come down to CQC, I don't think deconstruction would work as easy as you're making it sound. I guess technically the witch born, Demon reincarnated, self proclaimed Dark King magician backed by the power of a Goddess is "human" on a physical level. However he's taken forms that didn't resemble man at all

Yes, that's great & all but human none the less, regardless what his magic may transform him into he's still a carbon based lifeform same as he has faced before. (For example: Fathers deconstruction wouldn't work at all on Vash who in no way is human & he has never seen a plant and arguably not croc, although sand can still easily be transmuted)

I don't understand deconstruction alchemy much, but I doubt it's worked on anything like Ganon Before. I'm not getting much on a sense of Father's durability, so I don't see why Ganon can't just get close range and either smack the souls out of him, just rip him to shreds(with either his fist,weapons, or both) or try sealing Father with the blade that was used in attempting to seal him.

deconstruction is just the first step of any alchemic process; actually the easiest as any alchemist can break something down.

As seen above, Fathers "body" make striking him very difficult, shields that have withstood a plethora of firepower, and energy blasts that will rock any version of Ganon.

VASH VS. USOPP

Loading Video...

While im not going to dispute Vash's aim, Usopp is no softie, he can take some pain. And his reflex/accuracy is good enough to tag Luffy's fist mid gatling punch which his fists at that point are moving at ridiculous speeds.

CONCLUSSION

Usopp can keep Vash Occupied for a decent amount of time

Lina will feed Croc a Dragon Slave immediately upon being released from ganons crystal or into the water for a tidal wave effect; both vibal options. Then tag teams Ganon with Father attacking him with shamanistic/chaos magic (ra tilt & ragna blade, as seen above)

Father will use alchemy to crush Ganon (as seen in his fight against hohenheim) deconstruct him & blast him with powerful energy attacks

Alucard can keep link preoccupied with his pool of souls and use TK (I don't see ganon being able to assist link at all) until the others are dealt with.

*win/lose this was a good and heated debate, I had fun cortsar/SFW. Thanks*

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cor_Tsar

Bump

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corsar gets my vote, had a well laid out strategy that could easily counter his opponent's team. He pulled the win IMO