• 131 results
mrluvitalldude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By mrluvitalldude

Poll man of steel superman vs hulk 2003 (61 votes)

this isn't a stomp in anyone's favour, and btw i'm the new guy 49%
and btw i'm the new guy 51%
 • 
Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@monsterstomp: If he was able to take Loki out of the fight as quickly as he did, How does Thor holding back have anything to do with the fact that Hulk was tossing him around and Thor was incapable of doing otherwise, Actually he was stalemating abomination but at the end Hulk wrecked him the only reason Abomb got the upper hand was because he used the chain bricks or whatever their called.

MCU Hulk didn't lift a Humvee he shoved it over and had no trouble in doing so and when he did lift the Humvee he did it with ease I have no idea where you got the idea he had trouble with it. Plus when 03 Hulk tossed the tank he didn't just throw it he gained more speed and velocity by spinning it so you can't really say he's capable of throwing it that far.

MCU Hulk took mjolnir to the face you have to take into account that Mjolnir was easily shattering frost giants, was capable of completely destroying the area where the frost giants were and also took out a giant beast the size of a skyscraper in one blow and Hulk took that blow. while 03 reverted back to banner after he was hit by a nuke = Mjolnir>Nuke.

We haven't really seen any speed feats from MCU Hulk since their haven't been any scenes where he needed to use his speed but he did out run a Humvee pretty easily.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p0rtal said:

cavil is a coward and a sissy, got whacked in the head with a thin piece of steel and feora got knocked out cold from two low yield us arm y helicopter missiles. Hulk would have eaten those missiles.

Incorrect. Faora was knocked out because the missiles destroyed her helmet, exposing her to the Earth atmosphere, and she had the dizzy x-ray phase that Clark and Zod went through, and passed out from that. And the thin piece of steel part I in no way remember. Unless you mean he was knocked out from suffering from Krypton's alien gravity on Zod's ship, then yeah. Superman in MoS could go against the weight the the world's gravity when he flew against the re-turfing machine in the Indian Ocean. Hulk would not have eaten the missiles, he passed out when he was holding onto a jet and the altitude was too high for him. MoS can just fly him up to space to KO Hulk. 03 Hulk was weak, he had to use a lot of power just to rip metal of a tank apart, whereas Cavill easily blew through the side of Zod's ship, which withstood human missiles and artillery, something that a tank can be destroyed by.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:

If he was able to take Loki out of the fight as quickly as he did, How does Thor holding back have anything to do with the fact that Hulk was tossing him around and Thor was incapable of doing otherwise, Actually he was stalemating abomination but at the end Hulk wrecked him the only reason Abomb got the upper hand was because he used the chain bricks or whatever their called.

Loki isn't Thor's equal. Stop overrating the Thor vs Hulk feat. Thor was holding back. Ragdolling Loki isn't a feat, Loki isn't even impressive and was being stalemated by Captain America. Abomination had the upper hand for the majority of their fight, stop saying Hulk gave him a wrecking when its the other way around.

MCU Hulk didn't lift a Humvee he shoved it over and had no trouble in doing so and when he did lift the Humvee he did it with ease I have no idea where you got the idea he had trouble with it. Plus when 03 Hulk tossed the tank he didn't just throw it he gained more speed and velocity by spinning it so you can't really say he's capable of throwing it that far.

MCU Hulk struggled to lift the Humvee dude. If you compare that scene to 03 tank throwing scene, in comparison 08 Hulk looked like he was struggling. Who cares if 03 Hulk gained speed and momentum? He had to do the hard work first.

MCU Hulk took mjolnir to the face you have to take into account that Mjolnir was easily shattering frost giants, was capable of completely destroying the area where the frost giants were and also took out a giant beast the size of a skyscraper in one blow and Hulk took that blow. while 03 reverted back to banner after he was hit by a nuke = Mjolnir>Nuke

Hulk took Thor's Mjolnir while holding back dude! If it was as powerful as you make it out then the entire carrier would have fell out of the sky. Nuke >>>> Mjolnir. Banner was reverted back to his human form, but 2012 Hulk was reverted back to human after he fell from the sky. 03 Hulk fell from the Earth's atmosphere and didn't even change back. Your point? I don't know how you got Mjolnir>Nuke...

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By dum529001

Hulk got hit with a gamma bomb in the 2003 Huk movie. A gamma-bomb is not a normal nuke. All nukes have gamma rays but Doctor banner's G-bomb was a super-nuke.

And Mjonlir is actually better than a regular nuke if his performace in his own solo movie as well as the Avengers movie is of any indication. So is the Hulk.

The force of Thor mjolnir-swing was absorbed by the Hulk, not the Heleicarrier.

The Hulk from the 2012 Avengers movie was exposed to a massive amount gamma rays, which is what triggerd Bruce Banner's transformations into the Hulk. A fall from the sky won't do anything ot him. If you watched the movie and payed close attention, its obvious that the fall did not make him revert to Banner-form.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MAZAHS117

For some reason people like to "pooh pooh" 03' Hulks feats, probably because they just don't like the movie. To dislike the film is one thing, but for the life of me I can't see how people think 08' Hulk is more impressive than the 03' version. If you compare feat to feat and abilities to abilities, it's not even close.

It's all moot anyways seeing as the version of Hulk in this fight still would lose to Superman. Hulk has no answer for Superman punching or throwing him onto orbit. If BFR is removed then we have a fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he was able to take Loki out of the fight as quickly as he did, How does Thor holding back have anything to do with the fact that Hulk was tossing him around and Thor was incapable of doing otherwise, Actually he was stalemating abomination but at the end Hulk wrecked him the only reason Abomb got the upper hand was because he used the chain bricks or whatever their called.

Loki isn't Thor's equal. Stop overrating the Thor vs Hulk feat. Thor was holding back. Ragdolling Loki isn't a feat, Loki isn't even impressive and was being stalemated by Captain America. Abomination had the upper hand for the majority of their fight, stop saying Hulk gave him a wrecking when its the other way around.

MCU Hulk struggled to lift the Humvee dude. If you compare that scene to 03 tank throwing scene, in comparison 08 Hulk looked like he was struggling. Who cares if 03 Hulk gained speed and momentum? He had to do the hard work first.

MCU Hulk took mjolnir to the face you have to take into account that Mjolnir was easily shattering frost giants, was capable of completely destroying the area where the frost giants were and also took out a giant beast the size of a skyscraper in one blow and Hulk took that blow. while 03 reverted back to banner after he was hit by a nuke = Mjolnir>Nuke

Hulk took Thor's Mjolnir while holding back dude! If it was as powerful as you make it out then the entire carrier would have fell out of the sky. Nuke >>>> Mjolnir. Banner was reverted back to his human form, but 2012 Hulk was reverted back to human after he fell from the sky. 03 Hulk fell from the Earth's atmosphere and didn't even change back. Your point? I don't know how you got Mjolnir>Nuke...

Thor was not holding back Hulk absorbed the blow from Mjolnir it wouldn't destroy the helicarrier since it was aimed at him. a nuke has a farther area span. if a nuke was dropped on the helicarrier yeah it would fall if Thor hit the helicarrier it would probably fall but he hit Hulk.

Loki wrecked Cap I have no idea where you got the idea that they stalemated.

Again bye the end of the fight Hulk tanked Abomination they were pretty even the entire fight.

He lifted the Humvee with ease bro. actually no he didn't he just has to be able to keep his grip while spinning the Humvee was lifted directly over his head and smashed on the piece of metal you also have to take into consideration 03's height he was 15 feet tall while 08 Hulk is only 9.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A nuke would obliterate the carrier into nothing. Thor couldn't do that.

How did Loki wreck CA? The fight seemed pretty damn even until Iron-Man came out of no where.

The fight between Hulk and Abomination was even. Though Abomination had the upper hand for the majority of the fight. In no way a wrecking like you said.

He struggled to lift the Humvee man. Compare the scene with 03 tank throwing scene. Look who looks like he's having a harder time. Why are you bringing up size?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

Are you kidding me if Thor hit the helicarrier it would definitely go down.

Did you watch the fight Cap wasn't even hurting Loki while Loki was tossing cap around

Did you watch the end of the fight as soon as Hulk got angrier he overpowered abomination and stuck his head in a wall fairly easily and once he did the classic Hulk smash Abomination couldn't even get back up Hulk was to busy choking him out.

They both seem to be having no problem. There's a big difference between a 15 foot monster and a 9 foot one.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: I'm done. You're being ignorant and we're off topic. 03 Hulk has better feats than MCU Hulk.

I know there's a difference in size 15 foot > 9 foot. But why are you bringing it up?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: whatever man let's just agree to disagree

Because a 15 foot monster will have an easier time lifting a heavy abject than a 9 foot one which is why when a nine foot monster is shown to be easily capable of doing that feat it's not a good sign in the big ones favour

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol @ how much 03 Hulk is being downplayed. This is ridiculous.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I seriously forgot Superman was in this thread...

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: I know right! There was already a Hulk vs Hulk vs Hulk thread and it was agreed by majority that 03' Hulk was the more powerful.

Without putting some stipulations on the fight no version of film Hulk is going to beat Superman

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: whatever man let's just agree to disagree

Because a 15 foot monster will have an easier time lifting a heavy abject than a 9 foot one which is why when a nine foot monster is shown to be easily capable of doing that feat it's not a good sign in the big ones favour

So in other words, 03 Hulk is stronger?

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Superman wins.

03 Hulk was not that impressive for me. He was injured by some freaking mutant dogs, a missile and he did tank a nuclear blast, but he loss the transformation.

Superman received some blows that took him several blocks away that destroyed some buildings and objects, he tanked trough a Terraformer that was destroying Metropolis. He also proved to be quite fast and after the battle, he did not have a single scratch, heck, not even his hair was messy.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By MethoKi

Superman wins.

03 Hulk was not that impressive for me. He was injured by some freaking mutant dogs, a missile and he did tank a nuclear blast, but he loss the transformation.

Superman received some blows that took him several blocks away that destroyed some buildings and objects, he tanked trough a Terraformer that was destroying Metropolis. He also proved to be quite fast and after the battle, he did not have a single scratch, heck, not even his hair was messy.

lol

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins.

Superman was knocked unconscious after he flew through the terraforming machine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#71  Edited By TifaLockhart

This is actually a heated debate? Wow.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn said:

Superman wins.

Superman was knocked unconscious after he flew through the terraforming machine.

Not really, no. He was weakened.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Na his eyes were closed, that means he was knocked out! :P

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Na his eyes were closed, that means he was knocked out! :P

He looked more like he was in a weakened state. He was breathing heavily the entire time and then opened his eyes and reached out to the sun.

Even if he was KO'd, That's not a bad feat. The World Engine was using planetary level gravity and he was going against said gravity. He was under Krypton's atmosphere that was being produced, which as we know, weakens him and it was also clouding the sun. Being knocked out by something on that level? Not bad at all.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: the way people are acting, you'd think this was Hulk vs. Thor. I didn't know the Vine was this passionate about movie versions.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: True. Not a bad feat. But at the end of 03 Hulk, his father was absorbing Hulk, so Hulk was also being weakened, then a nuke dropped on him. I guess it goes both ways.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By MethoKi
DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By DrunkVader

@blackdog2009 said:

MAN OF STEEL abuses Hulk.

@bezza said:

Oh bog off! give the new guy a break. I hate all this smarty pants rubbish,

Anyway, I'm assuming you are referring to the 2002 Film of Hulk, in which Hulk passed out whilst being lifted by a fighter jet. I think that shows where this one is going. MOS showed amazing resistance to injury, power and speed. He basically speed blitzes this verison of Hulk with his punches and whilst he is dazed flies him out into space, where its game over!

hulks speed increases with rage

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MethoKi

@batman242: True. Not a bad feat. But at the end of 03 Hulk, his father was absorbing Hulk, so Hulk was also being weakened, then a nuke dropped on him. I guess it goes both ways.

Yea, and I forgot to add that even though he was going against all that, he still went with enough speed and force to bust through the machine.

I don't remember much on that Hulk. How fast was he in combat?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TifaLockhart

@batman242: dude, NOTHING gets people as riled up as Thor vs. Hulk. They banned it for a month over at Alvaro's cause of flaming.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By MethoKi

@batman242: dude, NOTHING gets people as riled up as Thor vs. Hulk. They banned it for a month over at Alvaro's cause of flaming.

Superman vs Goku..... That is all. ;)

But yea, lol. Even movie versions are enough to spark flames everywhere.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: touché, Salesman. Ok, so one thing gets people more riled up than Hulk/Thor.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

Yea, and I forgot to add that even though he was going against all that, he still went with enough speed and force to bust through the machine.

Fast enough to react to deflecting, catching and dodging missiles in mid-flight. Though I don't know how fast he could throw punches. Superman is definitely faster than Hulk. Superman is stronger and a better fighter. I just don't like 03 Hulk getting lowballed is all. I think without BFR it'll be close to stalemate. Hulk not getting good hits on Superman, if any. Superman not doing enough to put Hulk down. 03 Hulk actually got bigger the angrier he got.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: touché, Salesman. Ok, so one thing gets people more riled up than Hulk/Thor.

Superman vs Hulk

Superman vs Thor

Flash threads

Have you ever seen YouTube comments on superheroes and who they think would win? O__O It's..... amazingly stupid.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Fast enough to react to deflecting, catching and dodging missiles in mid-flight. Though I don't know how fast he could throw punches. Superman is definitely faster than Hulk. Superman is stronger and a better fighter. I just don't like 03 Hulk getting lowballed is all. I think without BFR it'll be close to stalemate. Hulk not getting good hits on Superman, if any. Superman not doing enough to put Hulk down. 03 Hulk actually got bigger the angrier he got.

True. Even then, I don't see it ending in a stalemate, really. Superman while under the sun and after being amped by it, was not taking any damage. Stunned at most. Damaged? Never.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: lol, I remember one time a supposed "friend" of mine on a battleboard told me to stop riding Superman's ****.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Agreed, hence why I said "close to stalemate".

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: lol, I remember one time a supposed "friend" of mine on a battleboard told me to stop riding Superman's ****.

Lol, that's too funny. Who was it that was going against Superman?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: hulk, incidentally. I don't even like Superman.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: hulk, incidentally. I don't even like Superman.

Pfffft, A friend of mine told me that "Flash in a million years, would never beat Spider-Man". I was also called stupid for even thinking otherwise.

Top that.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: my title was changed to "blithering idiot" and I was permabanned from CBR for disagreeing. Topped.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Touché. >_<

In the YouTube comments, I was called things I can't even repeat on the Vine for saying that Wonder Woman would win against Android 18.... Never again will I try to debate on YouTube.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: racial slurs? That gets my blood boiling for real.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Oh, no, not that bad. Just the usual ignorant things said by most know-it-all 12 year olds that try out their new editions to their vocabulary. They knew not who I was. I could've been a dog for all they knew.

No Caption Provided

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: lol, nice picture,

I personally don't care what people say as long as it's respectful.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242:

Deabating on YouTube is the worst. They always call you swear words and won't even listen to you.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By MethoKi

@batman242: lol, nice picture,

I personally don't care what people say as long as it's respectful.

Lol, that pic makes me laugh all the time.

To be perfectly honest, I don't care for racial slurs. They just automatically make themselves look stupid.

Sidenote: We know how to derail a thread. :D

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242:

Deabating on YouTube is the worst. They always call you swear words and won't even listen to you.

Most of YouTube's users base their knowledge on comic characters on the TV shows and movies.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: yeah, sorry everyone. Batman242 and the rest of our group will go back to the studio to record now.