Mako vs Bolin

• 168 results
Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

That was just plot convience though? Not only that Mako was hitting some fuel containers to cause big explosions.The cold was ignored in that scene because in every other fight Mako's bending was weaker like against Unalaq.

It could just be that the spirit portal was warm like how the spirit oasis in ATLA had a warm temperature.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@oparu:

The Fire Nation was also able to fight the Southern Water Tribe, and go up against the Northern Water Tribe (during the day, at least. Even at night they could still fight, but obviously the water tribe was at an advantage)

They can still fight in the cold, only losing their powers in very extreme cold. Just like they can still fight effectively at night. The only time they're maybe at a more noticeable disadvantage is when fighting waterbenders at night, because waterbending is simultaneously amped. If it wasn't for that, the difference wouldn't be particularly noticeable, any more than looking at how water benders do during the day vs at night

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Fire Nation was capable if fighting the Southern Water Tribe with sheer numbers and weaponry like spears or nets. Why are you telling me this? Of course they can fight in the cold...My point was that they are weak. In both scenerios the Fire Nation needed an army and technological advancement to stand a chance whether it was day or night. The cold icy environment only benefited the waterbenders why else would they bring all of that equipment if they weren't weakened, it was even stated by both Zhao and Iroh that the North has managed to survive the war because of this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Come on now, when Zhao brings the entire Fire Navy and try to kill the moon, just to fight a small platoon of ice warriors, you know they were at a major disadvantage.

They can still fight in the cold, only losing their powers in very extreme cold. Just like they can still fight effectively at night. The only time they're maybe at a more noticeable disadvantage is when fighting waterbenders at night, because waterbending is simultaneously amped. If it wasn't for that, the difference wouldn't be particularly noticeable, any more than looking at how water benders do during the day vs at night

Yeah. Really it seems to go like this: Firebenders can fight effectively at night in a normal environment with your typical night temperatures but they get a drastic drop in abilities when in a arctic winterland for too long especially with no sun. Pakku was soloing an entire fleet on his own at night:

No Caption Provided

Even when the sun was out the firebending fodder were getting stomped by the waterbending fodder capable of flipping tanks.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Arcus1

@oparu:

A small platoon? They were up against the Water Tribe army in a heavily fortified city, in an environment made completely of water

That kind of tech was standard for any Fire Nation attack, be it against the Water Tribe or the Earth Kingdom

Pakku's a high end waterbending master

What is your standard for "weak?"

This debate is just going to go in circles. The point is, Bolin's lava bending isn't going to noticeably impact Mako's firebending. Its not like a firebender fighting a waterbender during the day vs at night

Oh, and iirc a single fodder could only take out a tank at night. It's not that hard when you can just melt the ground beneath it

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Oparu

Lol yes it was small. Rewatch the episode. If the numbers aren't small to you it will be small in contrast to this:

No Caption Provided

There were just enough warriors to cover the wall and all of them weren't even benders, by night it's clear they lost a few:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No more than 20 hooded waterbenders(apparently 5 now) isn't small? Look at who they are up against:

No Caption Provided

Regardless if you think Bolin's lava will or won't boost Mako it won't change the fact that Mako can counter lavabending with his much more powerful firebending.

No Caption Provided

Bolin doesn't have a single advantage over Mako. Big bro could use small scale fire blasts combined with his agility to win. Or he could just as easily flood the area in fire. If Bolin even has the chance to charge his lavabending Mako will effectively counter with fire on the same scale or just run over the lava pools.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

You do realize those pictures don't show all of the waterbenders? We never saw them all assembled in a group. Do you really think such a large city could only field a small platoon for defense?

Yes, Mako blocked one attack. That doesn't mean he can automatically counter all lavabending

He didn't generate that explosion...

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu: I'm on my phone so I can't post gifs, but look at the last post here

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/off-topic-5/avatar-respect-thread-mako-and-bolin-1710989/

If Mako is so much more powerful than Bolin, then how did Bolin take down a mech with one attack while Mako didn't?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11118/111183530/4442787-3019179787-K7fI9.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11118/111183530/4397589-0692366047-GRkjw.gif

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11118/111183530/4449871-5197465456-QxzgI.gif

Bolin's not as weak as you're suggesting, and Mako's not stomping him

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well yes actually. For one they are all voluntary warriors. Two they are sexist so they don't let women fight.

Yes it does if he can generate an equal amount of fire, which he can...

When did I say he did? I just showed you a gif of Mako bending a large wave of fire, but now I am gonna say it.

Mako would be capable of generating that much fire if he charges it in the same manner Bolin charges his lava. If he was capable of bending such a large amount of fire here he would be capable of generating it because it is within his bending capacity obviously. Mako is also older than Bolin so...

Unless of course you want to try and say he can't but clearly he could. If he wasn't capable of generating large amounts of fire than he wouldn't have been capable of defending against a blast of that size. Clear evidence that says he can:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No point in further arguing against this. Both these gifs show Mako generating more than Bolin ever shown. The second one in particular trumps every feat Bolin has. If Mako was capable of charging a full scale dual lightning bolt that was strong enough to rival Spirit Energy,and then cause it to overload and explode, than the amount of fire he could've generated would've been insane! Lightning is harder to pull off than fire and it requires extreme focus and clear state of mind.

On the topic of lightning, Mako would speed blitz his brother if he wanted to. His lightning kept him anchored in place while the spirit core was going insane. This is what happened when Mako's fire touched it:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mako's lightning kept him rooted in place while also providing a little protection from spirit rays and explosions, he would've been capable of 1v1 with P'li, heck Combustion Man.

No Caption Provided

He's so powerful his body started to flow with electricity resulting in a sick overload of the two energies clashing that burnt him.

Bolin doesn't stand a chance.

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1:LMAO I'M DEAD! All Bolin did was bend the ground underneath it to flip it, he took advantage of a flawed design much like Korra putting water into it. What Bolin did wasn't impressive because Tenzin launched one stories into the air lol!

Also Mako is still stronger:

No Caption Provided

How could you forget this lol? If Mako wanted to he could have electrecuted all of the mechs but then there would be no plot or awesome fight scenes now would there?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

I never said Mako couldn't match Bolin, just that Mako's not overwhelmingly more powerful

Wait...what?

Why are you going on about spirit energy? Now you're just making stuff up

Mako can match Combustion Man? Come on now...

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

Huh? He sent a large chunk of rock at it to knock it over...he didn't uproot the ground

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never said Mako couldn't match Bolin, just that Mako's not overwhelmingly more powerful

He is.

Wait...what?

Wah???

Why are you going on about spirit energy? Now you're just making stuff up

Because Mako blew up a spirit core. Mind explaining what you think is made up?

Mako can match Combustion Man? Come on now...

You make it seem as if your opinion is 100% fact. Why do you think Mako can't compete with Sparky. I've already done a debate about him beating P'li before.

Huh? He sent a large chunk of rock at it to knock it over...he didn't uproot the ground

Ah yes. I didn't look at the gif I just started writing from how I remembered the scene...and I remembered it wrong. My bad.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

Is overloading the spirit core supposed to show incredible power Bolin can't match? There's no reason to think that, no way to quantify the energy needed and somehow compare it directly to earth bending

How exactly is Mako doing any better than Zuko against Combustion Man? Lightning? Cause it was blatantly obvious that Zuko couldn't do anything against Combustion Man. Best he cooks manage was struggling to block a single blast

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Oparu

@arcus1:Is overloading the spirit core supposed to show incredible power Bolin can't match? There's no reason to think that, no way to quantify the energy needed and somehow compare it directly to earth bending

Yes actually. The whole purpose of that scene was to show Mako giving it his all to destroy the Colossus. The amount of energy translated to earthbending is irrelevant. Just know that a prolonged bolt of lightning surpasses any feat of earthbending in terms of power.

How exactly is Mako doing any better than Zuko against Combustion Man? Lightning? Cause it was blatantly obvious that Zuko couldn't do anything against Combustion Man. Best he cooks manage was struggling to block a single blast

Mako can fly, making him more agile than Zuko. It was blatantly obvious that Zuko didn't even firebend at Combustion Man, just kick him. Zuko then perfectly blocked his attack and came out unscathed. Yes I know he slid off the cliff side but he still protected himself.

Mako has blocked an explosion from a combustionbender before, he will be fine:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Of course Mako can jet propel himself to dodge them too.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Arcus1

@oparu:

Why is it stronger, and how does that translate to this fight?

Mako can use jet propulsion, he can't fly. Zaheer can fly

Yes Zuko shielded himself, but he still got affected, and there's no reason to think he could have shielded himself from successive blasts. Combustion Man didn't follow up his attack because he thought Zuko fell to his death

...he and Bolin got hit by that explosion. At best he kept it from killing them, but he wasn't fine. Fine would be if it didn't knock him back at all

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1:

Why is it stronger, and how does that translate to this fight?

...It's stronger because it was charged and it will obliterate Bolin's earth.

Mako can use jet propulsion, he can't fly. Zaheer can fly

It still classifies as flight when he is capable of moving while airborne.

Yes Zuko shielded himself, but he still got affected, and there's no reason to think he could have shielded himself from successive blasts. Combustion Man didn't follow up his attack because he thought Zuko fell to his death

Zuko was no affected at all. His fire vortex completely shielded him, the blunt force of the explosion pushed himboff the ledge. Zuko in book 1 survived a stronger explosion and only came out with a few stratches, Combustion Man can't touch Zuko while his shield is up. If this didn't kill him, what will Sparky do?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

..he and Bolin got hit by that explosion. At best he kept it from killing them

Yeah that's called defending against it. He used firebending to prevent the flames from reaching them thus only taking impact from the force of the explosion. He was surprised at combustionbending too so that's another reason he didn't react as well.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Arcus1

@oparu:

You're just assuming it will obliterate his earth, assuming Bolin tries to shield himself from it instead of dodging it. Besides, why would Bolin give Mako the extended time to charge a powerful bolt of lightning?

In what world is being knocked off a cliff completely unaffected? In both your examples they were clearly affected-they took impact

Its not like he'll stop at one blast. If one blast doesn't do it, he'll follow up with another one, and the repeated attacks will wear him down. Blocking one attack doesn't mean you can block all of them

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're just assuming it will obliterate his earth, assuming Bolin tries to shield himself from it instead of dodging it. Besides, why would Bolin give Mako the extended time to charge a powerful bolt of lightning?

I'm not assuming. Lightning plows through earth, even mechs can do it. All Mako needs to do is charge the bolt for no longer than 3 seconds and he is done. His fire alone can destroy earth so why are you in disbelief? Why would Mako give Bolin the time to lavabend? Bolin is screwed, a pissed Mako is the worst Mako and he doesn't need to charge lightning for it to be powerful. Bolin will be pressured to hide behind a wall once Mako lashes out at him like this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In what world is being knocked off a cliff completely unaffected? In both your examples they were clearly affected-they took impact

Lol your acting as if magically a cliff will appear for Zuko to fall off of each time he blocks a blast, that only happened in that one scenario. No they weren't. Sure they got flinged but they had no injuries at all.

Its not like he'll stop at one blast. If one blast doesn't do it, he'll follow up with another one, and the repeated attacks will wear him down. Blocking one attack doesn't mean you can block all of them

Where exactly is your proof suggesting they would become exhausted?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Arcus1

@oparu:

I guess I should clarify-what proof is there that the lightning will destroy the earth and continue on to hurt Bolin? Lightning has been intercepted by earth barriers before, even though you deny it

Plus lightning can be dodged. Heck Mai dodged Azula's lightning in Smoke and Shadow

...that's Bolin successfully shielding himself, what's it supposed to prove? How is Zuko protecting himself from a combustion blast proof that Combustion Man can't hurt him, but Bolin shielding himself from a fire blast is evidence that Mako will stomp him?

Common sense? You act like Zuko or Mako can't be hurt

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some random Zaofu soldiers were blasted off Laghima's peak by P'li but weren't visibly injured, does that mean P'li can't hurt them?

Ghazan wasn't visibly injured by Mako and Bolin's double team, does that mean they couldn't have hurt him?

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess I should clarify-what proof is there that the lightning will destroy the earth and continue on to hurt Bolin? Lightning has been intercepted by earth barriers before, even though you deny it

What proof is there that Bolin even has a sturdy earth wall? Lightning has always went through earth barriers, the only time it didn't was once when Aang blocked it by raising a pillar which Bolin can't do.

Plus lightning can be dodged. Heck Mai dodged Azula's lightning in Smoke and Shadow

A weak tiny one. Plus the comics are stupid and the writer should retire. Let's see Mai or Bolin dodge lightning in rapid succession.

.that's Bolin successfully shielding himself, what's it supposed to prove? How is Zuko protecting himself from a combustion blast proof that Combustion Man can't hurt him, but Bolin shielding himself from a fire blast is evidence that Mako will stomp him?

I'm saying that Mako will force Bolin into playing defence, never allowing him to retaliate until Mako finishes him. Zuko blocked an explosion so therefore he can block more.

Common sense? You act like Zuko or Mako can't be hurt

Well if they are capable of dodging/defending against attacks they shouldn't get hurt.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

His shield blocked attacks from Desna and Eska, held up against Unalaq for a while, blocked attacks from Ghazan. Aang also blocked a blast from Azula

Well the writers are the ones who decide these things, whether you like it or not. And when has any firebender spammed multiple bolts in quick succession

Mako's offense isn't so overpowering that Bolin can't possibly respond. And it's kinda hypocritical of you to claim that Mako and Zuko can easily protect themselves from CM or P'li's offense and retaliate to win but Bolin can't possibly respond to Mako's offense

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some random Zaofu soldiers were blasted off Laghima's peak by P'li but weren't visibly injured, does that mean P'li can't hurt them?

I'm gonna need to see visual proof of this. Also it should be worth noting that Zaofu guards wear metal armor, the same kind that killed P'li sooo....

Ghazan wasn't visibly injured by Mako and Bolin's double team, does that mean they couldn't have hurt him?

Of course he wasn't hurt, anyone can tank some tiny rocks and a little heat. He was frustrated though.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

Here's the video

https://youtu.be/d9UxzcQS-Fw

Lin was also wearing armor, but was hurt by P'li's blast, even though she dodged other ones

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His shield blocked attacks from Desna and Eska, held up against Unalaq for a while, blocked attacks from Ghazan. Aang also blocked a blast from Azula

Unalaq and his children have lightning? Lol no, Aang never blocked lightning from Azula, that was fire it was even puffy looking and had blue flames spurt afterwards.

Well the writers are the ones who decide these things, whether you like it or not. And when has any firebender spammed multiple bolts in quick succession

The writers need to find a new career path...When has any firebender spammed multiple bolts in quick succession...you can't be serious:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mako literally had a job that required him to spam lightning. Streaming counts as spam too.

Mako's offense isn't so overpowering that Bolin can't possibly respond. And it's kinda hypocritical of you to claim that Mako and Zuko can easily protect themselves from CM or P'li's offense and retaliate to win but Bolin can't possibly respond to Mako's offense

Mako and Zuko as firebenders are fast and can directly counter firebending. Bolin on the other hand has never shown the speed to react to Mako and when he was being flamethrowered by mechs he did nothing.

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:

@oparu:

Here's the video

https://youtu.be/d9UxzcQS-Fw

Lin was also wearing armor, but was hurt by P'li's blast, even though she dodged other ones

Well I guess the Zaofu guards did something right if they didn't get injured.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Arcus1

@oparu:

There was time between each of Ozai's bolts, plenty of time for someone as fast as Bollin to attack

A continuous stream is not spamming

So, what, firebenders are faster than other benders automatically? You would think that. Bolin might not be quite as fast as Mako, but they're quite close, as evidenced by pro-bending

He got pinned down by three mechs, sure. There's not three of Mako

So does that mean P'li can't put the guards down? Because that's what your logic would indicate

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was time between each of Ozai's bolts, plenty of time for someone as fast as Bollin to attack

Sorry never heard of a Bollin, sounds awfully familiar to Bolin though. Even if Bollin could, he wouldn't be doing it for long. Not even Aang could evade them all.

A continuous stream is not spamming

Yes it is. It is a single flow of lightning that the user can have follow you instead of repeatedly generating more bolts.

So, what, firebenders are faster than other benders automatically? You would think that. Bolin might not be quite as fast as Mako, but they're quite close, as evidenced by pro-bending

Firebenders are generally faster than other benders because of how aggressive there element is, so of course. They're style involves overwhelming you with powerful fast attacks. Bolin isn't anywhere as fast as Mako. There's a clear contrast between what happens in the ring and out of it. Bolin has never done this:

No Caption Provided

He got pinned down by three mechs, sure. There's not three of Mako

Huehue... Mako would've destroyed those mechs though.

So does that mean P'li can't put the guards down? Because that's what your logic would indicate

Apparently so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Arcus1

@oparu:

When has a lightning bender made a stream of lightning follow a target?

Umm...yeah, he has. That's basic pro-bending. Mako, Bolin, and Korra have all done similarly

https://media0.giphy.com/media/12YkEpeeBOFgVW/200_s.gif

https://media3.giphy.com/media/wqzSmfRTIaVby/200_s.gif

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Oparu

@arcus1: @arcus1:

When has a lightning bender made a stream of lightning follow a target?

Since they had joints that allowed them to move there arms, that's when...So you want to play this game with me? I've played it before.

Here Zolt moves his lightning bolt:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Do you have Alzheimer's?:

No Caption Provided

Mako moves his lightning throughout this entire scene. Incase you want to play hog-monkey and say Mako was moving his body with the bolt:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Your not the first person I've met to make this moot assumption.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Arcus1

@oparu: the way you said it made it sound like you were saying they could just will the bolt to follow a target, like a heat seeking missile or something. My mistake

Even so, no lighting bender has ever tracked a moving target with a continuous stream. In theory it could be possible, but that doesn't mean they're likely to do it. If it was so simple, someone would have done so

Avatar image for watcher_killer4
Watcher_Killer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Bolin... Lightning is good in al but what is it when you can turn the battlefield in your favor... If Bolin stomps the ground it becomes lava and where is mako going to fight from?

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: That's right, Arcus1, it is your mistake.

Anything else you want to add?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

...ok?

See my edit above

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: You guys should CaV this too if you have the time. Would pay2watch.

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher_killer4: ...

Going with Bolin... Lightning is good in al but what is it when you can turn the battlefield in your favor... If Bolin stomps the ground it becomes lava and where is mako going to fight from?

Too bad Bolin can't do that. Mako is gonna be fighting from the air or 50 feet away from him. Lavabending does not grant him complete control.

No Caption Provided

Even so, no lighting bender has ever tracked a moving target with a continuous stream. In theory it could be possible, but that doesn't mean they're likely to do it. If it was so simple, someone would have done so

The only benders shown to stream lightning were never in a situation that called for them to track a target. Well Zolt tried against Amon but it was hopeless. Mako will stream it after Bolin.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although I can agree Mako is a bit more agile than Bolin, Bolin is more versatile. It's a possibility he could make cover for Mako's lightning, since Mako's lightning doesn't pierce rocks, but electrocute's enemies, so it would be an insulator to rock. Although Mako's lightning is instant so it make's it more dangerous.

I honestly think this could go either way, but if they really wanted to kill each-other I side the majority with Bolin. If it's to the KO, then Mako, electricity would be ideal for this situation, because Bolin would not put Mako under a puddle of lava even if his life depended on it.

I remember saying Lava-bending is one of the best insta-kills if not the best, maybe it was Joe, but whoever it was I agree.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Arcus1

@llehdevil: maybe

@oparu: Zolt didn't try against Amon, Amon just dodged his bolt and forced his arm up

If Mako's never tracked a moving target with lightning before, why just assume he will now?

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although I can agree Mako is a bit more agile than Bolin, Bolin is more versatile

I disagree. When it comes down to skillset Mako is the most versatile. Having traditional firebending, fire breath, jet propulsion, lightning generation, and physical advantage amped by being a lightningbender.

It's a possibility he could make cover for Mako's lightning, since Mako's lightning doesn't pierce rocks, but electrocute's enemies, so it would be an insulator to rock.

Lightning gets stronger depending on how long it's charged though and his firebending can break rock so there's no reason lightning can't. Azula's 3 second caused a rock slide.

No Caption Provided

I honestly think this could go either way, but if they really wanted to kill each-other I might side the slight majority with Bolin.

If it's blood-lust then I see Mako stomping extremely hard. He is capable of destroying Ghazan without too much effort.

No Caption Provided

Mako's jet propulsion lets him soar stories into the air, a height Bolin needed Lin to carry him to. This allows Mako to avoid Bolin's attacks rather easily while attacking from long distances with missiles that barely missed a speeding Amon.

No Caption Provided

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

Physical advantage amped by being a lightning bender? Lightning bending doesn't amp physicals

It was Mako and Bolin together who beat Ghazan

Bolin used earth bending to launch himself, Mako, Jinora, and Kai stories into the air when escaping the Dai Li. He also launched Mako into the air against Unalaq

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: I meant that at close range or physical contact Mako can easily electrocute him like Asami or like how he did Amon.

Mako alone could have beaten him, Bolin joined in to make it faster.

I'll have to go check that, I'm pretty sure they didn't go that high.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

Then why hasn't he ever done that? Why assume Mako can do all sorts of things he's never done?

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:

@oparu:

Then why hasn't he ever done that? Why assume Mako can do all sorts of things he's never done?

Lmao who's assuming now? What is so hard to grasp about this? Let me break it down for you, okay?

Step 1: Mako covers hands in electricity

No Caption Provided

Step 2: Mako makes physical contact with Bolin

No Caption Provided

Bolin then gets electrocuted. Simple.

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Not a hard move, just simple tactic.

Watcher_Killer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

What do you mean bolin can't do that?

https://youtu.be/tJihiSnQLOE

Can he stream it through lava?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu: then why hasn't anyone ever done it?

Azula didn't even electrocute Zuko there, she just surprised him, and he recovered quickly

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher_killer4: You said Bolin can stomp his feet and the entire battlefield would turn into lava. He can not do that, he can only slowly create lava pools but Mako won't allow that.

Watcher_Killer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

Bolin has shown the capability to Turn the ground into lava yes... Hell He even held back a mountains worth of lava the first time he ever used lava bending