deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Witch is the most powerful, The Evil king or the Twisted Mask.

Ganondorf is allowed the transform into Ganon

Majoras mask is allowed to get Skull Kid as a host if need be

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Im pretty sure Majora's would end being another one of Ganon's minions/bosses.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wolfrazer

Re-edit: Yeah Ganon has this one.

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: @wolfrazer: Really? Majora's mask brought down the moon and almost destroyed the world.. i don't remember Ganondorf pulling any feat like that..

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer

@dewin50: Majora and Ganon have similar feats in that regard. However they both have different goals in mind, Majora wanted to destroy Termina which he failed and Ganon wanted to rule Hyrule which he succeeded during the 7 year period that Link was asleep. Could Ganon have destroyed Hyrule? More then likely, considering his power is 1/3 of what created everything in the 1st place and add to the fact he was able to do things with dark magic, similar to Majora, but he wants to rule not destroy.

I don't see Majora being able to defeat Ganon here, especially since Majora would treat it like a game....Ganon won't as such and be able to beat him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Well it is thought that Termina is a parallel world of Hyrule (Never actually been directly stated though) witch could mean that Majora's mask is another version of the Evil in Ganon (Theory) . Now MM would have succeeded in destroying that parallel world if Link had not interfered, And i don't think that MM would end up being "Just" a minion of Ganon since Link had so much trouble with him. MM even turned Link into a Deku scrub witch leaves him defenseless, MM could have ended in right there if not for his childless behavior wanting to toy with Link.

Now Ganondorf could have done the same thing killing Link (Just before link gets the Master Sword) however Ganondorf needed Link alive at that time to open the way to the Sacred Realm.

Now Link didn't have the Triforce of Courage when fighting MM (I don't think) witch he needed to defeat Ganon. So maybe Ganondorf wins but i always thought MM would be more Chaotic and destroy the world with him if he looses.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wolfrazer

@dewin50: He also didn't have the Master Sword, sure he had the Fierce Deity Mask...but then it is shown pretty much constantly that the only thing that can actually defeat Ganon is the MS. He already has survived attacks from other deities, also surviving his own execution, his castle falling on him, etc, etc...other than the only other thing that has stopped him are Holy weapons but those only stun him not beat him. Of course Majora doesn't have access to those things anyway so it's moot.

It's pretty much dark magic vs dark magic...and seeing as Ganon has the Triforce of Power...well yeah.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50 said:

@ghostravage: @wolfrazer: Really? Majora's mask brought down the moon and almost destroyed the world.. i don't remember Ganondorf pulling any feat like that..

Ganondorf sank the world and altered reality in the Zelda Verse... He even posses dimensional feats.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wolfrazer

@ghostravage: ? IIRC the three goddesses sank it not Ganon. Though ya he does have dimensional feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Is that shown in a comic? cause i don't remember that from the games..

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: You're right. The gods sunk Hyrule as the last option to seal Ganon.

@dewin50 said:

@ghostravage: Is that shown in a comic? cause i don't remember that from the games..

Nah, it's from Zelda: The Wind Waker.

Newvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majora. He is clearly more evil and more powerful.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump... But im voting ganondorf. He ruled the dark world and was about to rule hyrule as well. Hes gotten his hands on the triforce multiple times and has tossed link around when not prepared. Though majora is easily superior to zant or ghirahim, hed probably have a decent battle with midna who ganondorf stompef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me it's stil close, Majora being a crazy reality warper from another existence and Ganondorf being the master sorcerer with reality warping powers from the Triforce of Power.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still pulling for Ganondorf, Majora just really isn't on his level outside of his own dimension. Even within Majora's dimension he still wouldn't win.

Chaarrrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ganondorf puts on the majora's mask and becomes Majondorf.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Definitely Ganon.

maisel97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay. First I am going to talk about their destructive capabilities starting with Ganondorf. Ganondorf has flattened islands (OoT ending,) survived fire from a dragon that keeps warm by resting its butt on a volcano (meaning that it's fire is likely pretty hot compared to normal fire, killed a sage, influenced the eruption of a volcano (a volcanic eruption can equate to several hundred megatons at most,) can go into other universes with ease (Twilight Realm, Sacred Realm, etc.,) can create life forms from seemingly nothing, and he likely has the same powers as Demise as Ganondorf is the reincarnation of Demise's hatred (or Demise himself.) Demise in Skyward Sword was able to create a universe from nothing when he wasn't even at half his full power. This universe was complex enough to have plasma, a sun, water, and oxygen. However there were no life forms within that universe. He likely could create life forms if he willed it since Ganondorf could. It is also said that Demise could destroy the world, so there is that. There isn't evidence to show if this means destroying the world in a technical sense where he just wiped away all governments, or a literal sense where he could wipe out the planet. It likely is the planet being spoken of since he was on the level of the Goddess Hylia (she didn't create Hyrule, but she likely could create worlds too like the 3 goddesses.)

As for Majora, he has shown his feats far more than Ganondorf or Demise. He is very much a planet buster, and can transform foes if he so chooses. He sealed away 4 gods and even created a universe within the moon (which he created himself btw,) and when he fights Link at the end of the game he technically isn't just fighting Link (who was in God Mode according to Hyrule Historia,) but he was also fighting against those 4 gods who he had initially sealed away on top of that. Ganondorf only ever fought against Link, or Link and Zelda.

Being that Majora has the greater feats actually shown in game, it would seem that Majora should win. However there is one thing that many seem to forget. Ganondorf can only be killed by the master sword, while Majora can be killed by basically any weapon. Majora could use all of his power and he would never be able to kill Ganondorf. Ganondorf could just tank all of Majora's attacks, and when Majora is weakened he could lay the finished blow.

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majora destroys ganon. With feats like bringing down the moon and putting the entire land of Termina under peril Majora definitely takes this. If I can recall ganon does not have the dc.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The moon in MM is extremely small. Aside from that Ganon threatens the entire land of Hyrule with practically every appearance...

maisel97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By maisel97

@amendment50: I love how people act like the size of the moon means anything. That is like saying Obi-Wan Kenobi>Yoda just because Obi-Wan is bigger. The moon in Majora's Mask may be small, however it blows up the planet if you fail no matter what. It doesn't matter that it is so small. It is a planet busting strike either way. And Majora doesn't even really care for controlling the earth like Ganondorf. He is like the Joker in how everything is a joke to him.

maisel97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wafflecone72: Majora may be powerful, but he has no way of killing Ganondorf. Only the master sword can kill Ganondorf.

GooseFootler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming that in this battle Ganon could be defeated without the master sword, I see no reason for Majora to lose. Ganon succeeded in taking over Hyrule, but that took like 6 years (around there). Majora set up the end of Termina (or more) in just like 4 or 5 days. It takes Link longer to defeat Majora than it does for Majora to end the world. The only reason Link wins is because he can restart the day, but save his progress. Even if it takes link longer to stop Ganon, the preparation/execution time it takes Ganon to achieve his goal is just too long. What would stop Majora from summoning another moon? Ganon would have like 5 days MAX to kill Majora before he dies. If he doesn't kill Majora in that time, the moon crashes. I don't think Ganon could hold up the moon, considering 4 deities struggled to hold it.

StinkyMonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Maisel97: True, but Majora has been seen Warping reality, plus how strong Majora is can be determined on who is wearing the mask, also, Skull kid (as far as I've been told) never wanted to put on the mask but was persuaded by the Mask's power, who is to say Ganon wouldn't do the same. This would give Majora enough to to possibly exploit a weakness from the inside like making Ganon kill himself. Thinking about it, if Majora's mask ever gets a sequel, having the mask forced onto you and then having it kill you would be very dark and fitting. (It wasn't you who said this) But people say that Majora is childish and plays it like a game. He's not really, The Childish part is Skull kid, otherwise in the manga and the game, Majora is just kind of a sit and wait kind of creature.

StinkyMonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Maisel97: That's true, but with the clash of such forces, it wouldn't be hard to believe these two are rivals for power.

StinkyMonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another thing was that although mentioned briefly, They said that Majora's power was sealed away in the mask, meaning the mask was built to restrain and contain it. So once Ganon destroys the mask, there could be a chance of an even greater power. You see, even after the Fierce Deity attack, the mask remained. So what ever power the mask may have could be but dwarfed by the true power of a sealed away power of a... What was Majora before the mask again, because for the life of me, I... Just looked it up and apparently he was a dragon like creature before being killed.

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More raw power: Majora Mask ( it created literal universe with timespac econtinuum even on screen

More versatile and hax broken: Ganondorf