Maj til I die.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

Jus wondering what has the popular opinion.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordraiden

Buckshot says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/22000/21972/56935-mr-majestic_400.jpg Maj til I die."

Thats a cool pic! but unfortunately, that'd be majestics broken body in primes hand, outside of the love/hate for prime!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

lordraiden says:

"Buckshot says:
"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/22000/21972/56935-mr-majestic_400.jpg Maj til I die."
Thats a cool pic! but unfortunately, that'd be majestics broken body in primes hand, outside of the love/hate for prime!"

I read that once Majestic moved the planets around with his bare hands. Is this right?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

Love the pic!

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#6  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Alpha says:

"I read that once Majestic moved the planets around with his bare hands. Is this right? "

Basically. He used gloves so the planets wouldn't break, but if you mean under his own power, then yes.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden

Alpha says:

"lordraiden says:
"Buckshot says:
Thats a cool pic! but unfortunately, that'd be majestics broken body in primes hand, outside of the love/hate for prime!"
I read that once Majestic moved the planets around with his bare hands. Is this right? "

possibly, but thats nothing prime hasn't done! and majestic is more on the level of superman, rather than prime! I know alot of people, especially on this site, hate prime, but irrespective of whether you love or hate prime, you can't deny the fact that he's a pre-crises kryptonian with phenomanal power!

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Get outta here with that noise. Just because you think Maj is on Superman's level doesn't make it so. Anything Prime could do Maj can do, add to that his intelligence and experience and he outdoes Prime.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius

Buckshot says:

"Alpha says:
" I read that once Majestic moved the planets around with his bare hands. Is this right? "
Basically. He used gloves so the planets wouldn't break, but if you mean under his own power, then yes."

And he still couldn't take SMP?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Alpha says:

"Buckshot says:
"Alpha says:
" I read that once Majestic moved the planets around with his bare hands. Is this right? "
Basically. He used gloves so the planets wouldn't break, but if you mean under his own power, then yes."

And he still couldn't take SMP? "

What are you talking about? When did the two fight?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Alpha says:

"Buckshot says:
"Get outta here with that noise. Just because you think Maj is on Superman's level doesn't make it so. Anything Prime could do Maj can do, add to that his intelligence and experience and he outdoes Prime. "

So are u goin with Majestic? "

What part of "til I die" didn't you get?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hadrelius

Buckshot says:

"Get outta here with that noise. Just because you think Maj is on Superman's level doesn't make it so. Anything Prime could do Maj can do, add to that his intelligence and experience and he outdoes Prime. "

So are u goin with Majestic?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hadrelius

Buckshot says:

"Alpha says:
"Buckshot says:
"Alpha says:
And he still couldn't take SMP? "
What are you talking about? When did the two fight?"

That question was meant for LordRaiden. Pardon!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lordraiden

Buckshot says:

I'll go so far as to give him the possability! only cause primes an emo teenagae angst ridden kid! I didn't know you thought so highly of prime, buckshot! is it prime, or a superman thing in general?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius

Buckshot says:

"Alpha says:
"Buckshot says:
So are u goin with Majestic? "
What part of "til I die" didn't you get?"

I'm sorry Buckshot, I lost my contacts and read your opinion as someone else. All clear now.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hadrelius

Sounds like their strength are on the same level. But as Buckshot pointed out, Majestic's intellect is superior. Would that be a deciding factor?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lordraiden

Alpha says:

"Sounds like their strength are on the same level. But as Buckshot pointed out, Majestic's intellect is superior. Would that be a deciding factor? "

more than likely! but as far as there strength goes, again, SMP is a pc kryptonian, the only pc kryptonians outside of pc kryptonians i know of these days is the alan moore supreme!

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

lordraiden says:

"Buckshot says:

I'll go so far as to give him the possability! only cause primes an emo teenagae angst ridden kid! I didn't know you thought so highly of prime, buckshot! is it prime, or a superman thing in general?"

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not so I'll just tell you what I think of both of them. I neither like nor dislike Superman. He doesn't always seem all that interesting to me (sometimes he does though) but he's a solid character and his history has earned him respect, so I sometimes defend him against haters. Prime is a whiny ##### but I actually kind of like him. Or maybe not him so much as his antics. Regardless of what I think of the DC Superpeople, to me, Majestic is the cats pajamas. Read his page.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hadrelius

lordraiden says:

"Alpha says:
"Sounds like their strength are on the same level. But as Buckshot pointed out, Majestic's intellect is superior. Would that be a deciding factor? "
more than likely! but as far as there strength goes, again, SMP is a pc kryptonian, the only pc kryptonians outside of pc kryptonians i know of these days is the alan moore supreme!"

Supreme. Forgot about that guy. I'm looking up on Superman based comic characters. Thanks for mentioning that guy.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lordraiden

Alpha says:

"lordraiden says:
"Alpha says:
more than likely! but as far as there strength goes, again, SMP is a pc kryptonian, the only pc kryptonians outside of pc kryptonians i know of these days is the alan moore supreme!"
Supreme. Forgot about that guy. I'm looking up on Superman based comic characters. Thanks for mentioning that guy. "

no probs! there's two different versions of supreme! the early/original version by liefield, who current supes would take no probs, I believe! and the alan moore version who was based on the 60's version, wich is pre-crises and ridiculously powerfull!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lordraiden

Buckshot says:

"lordraiden says:
"Buckshot says:
I'll go so far as to give him the possability! only cause primes an emo teenagae angst ridden kid! I didn't know you thought so highly of prime, buckshot! is it prime, or a superman thing in general?"
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not so I'll just tell you what I think of both of them. I neither like nor dislike Superman. He doesn't always seem all that interesting to me (sometimes he does though) but he's a solid character and his history has earned him respect, so I sometimes defend him against haters. Prime is a whiny ##### but I actually kind of like him. Or maybe not *him* so much as his antics. Regardless of what I think of the DC Superpeople, to me, Majestic is the cats pajamas. Read his page. "

Sarcasm is my calling card, dude!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Superman Prime would win but this could go euther way.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By warlock360

SMP

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#24  Edited By Zoom

Buckshot says:

I was thinking the same thing only the other way around.

Didn't Majestic get rocked by Captain Atom? I don't see Captain Atom as someone who could beat Superboy Prime alone.

As a sidenote, I refuse to refer to him as Superman Prime just because the RELATIVES of the people who SOLD THE RIGHTS to the name Superboy a loooong time ago threw a hissy fit.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hadrelius

Zoom says:

"Buckshot says:
I was thinking the same thing only the other way around. Didn't Majestic get rocked by Captain Atom? I don't see Captain Atom as someone who could beat Superboy Prime alone. As a sidenote, I refuse to refer to him as Superman Prime just because the RELATIVES of the people who SOLD THE RIGHTS to the name Superboy a loooong time ago threw a hissy fit."

Captain Atom didn't really hurt Majestic. The next meeting he let him Captain Atom know that he wasn't in his leaque. Majestic is the pinacle of strength in the Wildstorm U. And he did move planets with his barehands, if anything he's as strong as SMP.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zoom

Huh. Do you mind telling me how that fight went then or at least what issue it was in?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hadrelius

Zoom says:

"Huh. Do you mind telling me how that fight went then or at least what issue it was in?"

The first issue. When they first met CA knocked through the street and flew away. Second time and enraged CA attacked, Majestic took a couple of shots, got pissed and and hit him once and knocked him into the Wash Monument and took the fight out of him.

One thing I did notice though, CA said "he's strong, not Superman strong, but strong". If this is true, DC must have reduced his strength since taking over. Because like I said earlier, he moved planets around with his bare hands onced.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Zoom says:

"I was thinking the same thing only the other way around. Didn't Majestic get rocked by Captain Atom? I don't see Captain Atom as someone who could beat Superboy Prime alone."

If you're just going by Armageddon you won't reach the right conclusion. Some characters, powers and even major WS events were incorrect in that story, almost as if the writer had never looked at the WSU before. I think it's one of those times when crossovers don't count. But if you want to read what happened, check Mr. Majestic's page.
Post Edited:2007-12-29 12:51:53

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Zoom

Buckshot says:

"Zoom says:
"I was thinking the same thing only the other way around. Didn't Majestic get rocked by Captain Atom? I don't see Captain Atom as someone who could beat Superboy Prime alone."
If you're just going by Armageddon you won't reach the right conclusion. Some characters, powers and even major WS events were incorrect in that story, almost as if the writer had never looked at the WSU before. I think it's one of those times when crossovers don't count. But if you want to read what happened, check Mr. Majestic's page.
Post Edited:2007-12-29 12:51:53"

I can respect that.

There are a lot of crossovers I don't count.

Marvel vs DC was....funny. Wolverine with his bone claws beat Lobo.

Hell, the concept of Wolverine vs a character half designed to make fun of Wolverine is funny.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

majestic loses.  He said that the eradicator could break his bones.  If that's the case, Superman prime would beat him with ease.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the creator
the human Juggernaut said:
"majestic loses.  He said that the eradicator could break his bones.  If that's the case, Superman prime would beat him with ease."
And yet he has withstood attacks from stronger beings without having his bones broken.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"majestic loses.  He said that the eradicator could break his bones.  If that's the case, Superman prime would beat him with ease."
And yet he has withstood attacks from stronger beings without having his bones broken."
like who?

No Caption Provided

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BatDance
Both these guys are retarded perhaps they kill each other in a double KO....Being serious for a second I think Prime is the better of the two, more durability, more feats, more deus ex machina etc
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Push
the creator said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
And yet he has withstood attacks from stronger beings without having his bones broken."

Who are the stronger beings you're referring too?
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is any other Majestic than the one that had strength equal to Prime, he loses.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StrongestOneThereIs said:
"If this is any other Majestic than the one that had strength equal to Prime, he loses. "
what?
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By the creator
like who?

Push said:
Who are the stronger beings you're referring too?"
Eradiactor is not as strong as Superman. This has been shown several times.
Superman appears to be weaker than Majestic is (as Majestic has moved a planet under his own power).
After Spartan absorbed Void's powers / energy, Spartan's physical powers (strength etc) were described as being approximately equal to Majestic and they have faught before.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TruePwnge
"StrongestOneThereIs said:
"If this is any other Majestic than the one that had strength equal to Prime, he loses. "
what?"
History lesson. When MajestDick came out he was was equal or stronger than Super juniorhigh Prime, but he wasn't a DC character. All his feats were in the Jim Lee Universe. After WildStorm comics died they retconned MajestDick making him much weaker.
However Super juniorhigh Prime has also grown considerbaly weaker, becoming a blubbering emotional mess and getting KO'ed by two Supergirls.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn
why the names dude... ^^
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By the creator

Apparently he hates Superman and any other character like him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
TruePwnge said:
"The Corp won't quit until every superdickery clone has been stomped"
WoW
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn
the creator said:
"Apparently he hates Superman and any other character like him."
sighs

well I guess it all amounts to more DC Universe Hate
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"the creator said:
"Apparently he hates Superman and any other character like him."
sighs

well I guess it all amounts to more DC Universe Hate
"
yup.
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"StrongestOneThereIs said:
what?"

Don't tell me your on e of those fans that think that Majestic's power level is and always been at Prime's level?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45  Edited By Static Shock
TruePwnge said:
"After WildStorm comics died they retconned MajestDick making him much weaker."
For the last time, that is not true. Wildstorm didn't die. It was added into the DC mulitverse. Nobody was weakened. Nobody was retconned. It was triggered by Void as a means of bringing back characters that were killed before Worldstorm.

"He said that the eradicator could break his bones.
When powered up, yes. If not, Eradicator is only strong enough to make Majestic flinch.

"Don't tell me your on e of those fans that think that Majestic's power level is and always been at Prime's level?"
In terms of strength and speed, he is. He's proven this already.

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can't underestimate the abilities of a trained warrior...Majestic would take this.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hadrelius
Static Shock said:
"TruePwnge said:
"After WildStorm comics died they retconned MajestDick making him much weaker."
For the last time, that is not true. Wildstorm didn't die. It was added into the DC mulitverse. Nobody was weakened. Nobody was retconned. It was triggered by Void as a means of bringing back characters that were killed before Worldstorm.

"He said that the eradicator could break his bones.
When powered up, yes. If not, Eradicator is only strong enough to make Majestic flinch.

"Don't tell me your on e of those fans that think that Majestic's power level is and always been at Prime's level?"
In terms of strength and speed, he is. He's proven this already."
Then explain his battle with Union that ended in a draw.

Union could not beat Supreme when they fought.

Is Majestic weaker than Supreme/
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By the creator
Alpha said:
Then explain his battle with Union that ended in a draw. Union could not beat Supreme when they fought. Is Majestic weaker than Supreme/"
As you are aware all characters have feats and showings up and down the scale.
This may have been a similar issue for Majestic and Supreme.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By BatDance
Secret Turchin Man said:
"You can't underestimate the abilities of a trained warrior...Majestic would take this."
Apparently Superman has always been a ninja. Lil Superman writers with their inferiority complex are destroying DC comics. God from machine writers say Superman never loses he's even a better martial artist and ninja than Batman LOL. He got Batman beat with 900 yrs ninja training.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
BatDance said:
"Secret Turchin Man said:
"You can't underestimate the abilities of a trained warrior...Majestic would take this."
Apparently Superman has always been a ninja. Lil Superman writers with their inferiority complex are destroying DC comics. God from machine writers say Superman never loses he's even a better martial artist and ninja than Batman LOL. He got Batman beat with 900 yrs ninja training.
"
my god stop with the hate, when something you don't like happens you can't just go and blame writers if it makes sense, also this is superman PRIME not superman, superman prime is maybe 50X stronger then him.