PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PayneInTheAss

Fictional Background story:

In this alternate timeline, Superman became evil in the MOS events, Batman tried to do something but died horribly and Diana eventually got beaten up after killing up the rest of the Kryptonians. In this timeline some mutants are still alive. So Magneto gathers a team of survivors to try to defeat Zod and his remaining Kryptonians...

Magneto´s Team

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

RULES:

- Win by any means. But Team must kill kryptonians.

- Magneto and team trained for one week together in Cerebro. Danger room

- Kryptonians are already adapted to Earth.

- Zod is unaware of the attack. Zod doesn´t have his metal suit.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barakapool teleports behind them while the rest distract them and chops their heads off.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strike team handily, it's spite if the Kryptonians suits are metal.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, and INB4 Magneto rips out the iron of their blood

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are all wearing metal...

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdrprofessor said:

except Zod

Ahh didn't see that. Anyways my vote still goes to the mutant team due to some teleporting shenanigans.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass said:
@sirdrprofessor said:

except Zod

Ahh didn't see that. Anyways my vote still goes to the mutant team due to some teleporting shenanigans.

don´t worry, I just edited it minutes ago

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strike team easily due to Erik

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass: So Faora and the tall guy still have the metal on them so they get beat

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PayneInTheAss

@leo-343 is this indeed a clear victory for Erik´s team?

edit : nevermind, I´ll add supes

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Rob...Slice and Dice!

With heat vision

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Rob...Slice and Dice!

With heat vision

so now its stomp for kryptonians?

or its close anyways?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn this is a tough one.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team X-Men.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MonsterStomp
Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheSilentRipper
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Magneto could probably take Faora or NamEk probably even both

But Superman or Zod solo hard

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think adding Clark changes the outcome

Nam-Ek and Faora are almost certainly useless here due to Mags

Superman and Zod are definitely threats. But between the Hax and defensive options for the team (Teleportation, speedsters) they can definitely come up with a plan in the week training and keep there Glass cannons (who are also very fast) safe long enough for them to seal the win.

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think mutant team has a wide variety of options, but I´m not sure about the outcomes

- Can Rogue steal they powers?

- What happens if Blink opens a portal in their bodies?

- Can Kitty BFR?

etc etc

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MonsterStomp
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we sure that the Kryptonians are actually wearing metal armor, or is this some other substance that simply resembles metal?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if Mags takes out the two Kryptonians wearing metal, I'm not sure how Erik's team takes down the other two that aren't.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So far no one mentioned X-men movie feats to support your opinions,so far I only see some assumptions without much depth or a real base....

1) How they would kill Kryptonians without Kryptonite,magic or red sun radiation?
2) They're wearing metal armor, okay ... who can say that is a magnetic metal?

3) Who can say that Magneto could crush beings with nigh-invulnerability inside their amor?

4) Does a Kryptonian have iron on their bloods?

5) Can Blink open a portal in their bodies?
6) Can Adamantium scratch or cut them?
7) What Azazel,Nightcrawler,Juggernaut,Darwin and Wolverine add to the team?

Storm could call tornadoes and electrical storms to distract them, meanwhile Quicksilver could use his speed to take Rogue close to them and then she could absorb their powers.
Magneto could gather all surrounding metals and use against them. Shall we say the armors are made of magnetic metal...Magneto could send them away but it would not kill them,not to mention that if they're adapted to the Earth's atmosphere they would be able to fly and could possibly be able to withstand such an attack.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By buildhare

@matchesmalone21:

1) How they would kill Kryptonians without Kryptonite,magic or red sun radiation?

Remember these are movie versions and half of those weaknesses don't exist yet. Magneto can blunt force trauma them, Blink can close a portal on them, Barakapool's heat vision is a wildcard but it's extremely potent, Nega and Storm can at the very least KO some of the Kryptonians.

2) They're wearing metal armor, okay ... who can say that is a magnetic metal?

He's never been unable to manipulate metal before, adamantium isn't from earth and he does that just fine. Given he's so far shown to manipulate everything he's come up against, including metals that aren't of this world, it needs to be proved that he can't not that he can.

3) Who can say that Magneto could crush beings with nigh-invulnerability inside their amor?

Because his telekinetic strength exceeds the limits of there durability by a lot. If he had super strength on the same level as his TK he would be much much stronger then anyone in the DCCU.

4) Does a Kryptonian have iron on their bloods?

Probably not but irrelevant.

5) Can Blink open a portal in their bodies?

She hasn't shown the capacity to do so, so no.

6) Can Adamantium scratch or cut them?

It doesn't have the feats to.

7) What Azazel,Nightcrawler,Juggernaut,Darwin and Wolverine add to the team?

Azazel can BFR any and all of them. Juggs and Darwin are nearly featless. Wolverine and Nightcrawler don't matter at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare:

Remember these are movie versions and half of those weaknesses don't exist yet. Magneto can blunt force trauma them, Blink can close a portal on them, Barakapool's heat vision is a wildcard but it's extremely potent, Nega and Storm can at the very least KO some of the Kryptonians.

OP is clear how Magneto's team has to win by any means (but they have to kill) so soon as the fight overreach they will get tired,because Kryptonians have superhuman stamina and unless someone cuts their energy source and absorbs all the energy present in their bodies, they will not get tired. I agree that the two are able to knock out some Kryptonians, but since they are without morals Superman could fly fast and create a sonic boom to knock them out or BFR some of them to the space (as he did with Doomsday).
Barakapool has heat vision...so does have the Kryptonians...I do not see how this can pose a threat.

He's never been unable to manipulate metal before, adamantium isn't from earth and he does that just fine. Given he's so far shown to manipulate everything he's come up against, including metals that aren't of this world, it needs to be proved that he can't not that he can.

As well as the comic version Adamntium It is a magnetic metal, so the film follows the rules of comics.
Not all metals coming from the Earth or from another part of space are magnetic (gold is a example non-magnetic metal). Neither you nor I can prove that he can or can't control Kryptonian's metals, so it is a speculation on both sides.

Because his telekinetic strength exceeds the limits of there durability by a lot. If he had super strength on the same level as his TK he would be much much stronger then anyone in the DCCU.

Do you mean Magnetokinesis,right? Where is the proof of this? So far he has not done anything to suggest that he is able to crush someone with nigh-invulnerability.....another speculation.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

OP is clear how Magneto's team has to win by any means (but they have to kill)

This is paradoxical. Win by any means means win by any means. They don't have to kill, BFR, KO or Incap will do.

so soon as the fight overreach they will get tired,because Kryptonians have superhuman stamina and unless someone cuts their energy source and absorbs all the energy present in their bodies, they will not get tired.

Kryptonians do get tired. All of there fights indicate this.

BFR some of them to the space (as he did with Doomsday).

He'd be better to just punch them. The team has prep and people much faster then superman who can protect the damage dealers. The glass cannons themselves are very fast and will be able to react to a Kryptonian.

Barakapool has heat vision...so does have the Kryptonians...I do not see how this can pose a threat.

How does them having heat vision make them immune to it?

As well as the comic version Adamntium It is a magnetic metal, so the film follows the rules of comics.

Not all metals coming from the Earth or from another part of space are magnetic (gold is a example non-magnetic metal). Neither you nor I can prove that he can or can't control Kryptonian's metals, so it is a speculation on both sides.

It's speculation with considerable evidence suggesting he could.

Do you mean Magnetokinesis,right? Where is the proof of this? So far he has not done anything to suggest that he is able to crush someone with nigh-invulnerability.....another speculation.

They're durable, not invulnerable. All he needs to do is bend something in a way it shouldn't and it's over. His best feats (Stadiums, Submarines, Radar dishes) are indicative of more then enough strength to do so given MOS Superman was capable of breaking a Kryptonian neck, and he isn't nearly as strong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare:

This is paradoxical. Win by any means means win by any means. They don't have to kill, BFR, KO or Incap will do.

Paradoxical or not is stated in OP. As the Magneto's team is able to knock,kill or BFR them, they can also do the same.

Kryptonians do get tired. All of there fights indicate this.

Until now you proved nothing of what you said, so I ask you again where is the proof? Post videos to prove then...

He'd be better to just punch them. The team has prep and people much faster then superman who can protect the damage dealers. The glass cannons themselves are very fast and will be able to react to a Kryptonian.

Glass Cannons?
The only ones faster than the Kryptonians are Quicksilver and the teleporters...still they don't have enough strength to physically defeat them (but they're able to BFR). However Nightcrawler and Azazel need to lean on their opponents to BFR them...so they should be vulnerable to attacks.

How does them having heat vision make them immune to it?

Barakapool doesn't have Heat Vision as a Kryptonian does... his powers are based on the Cyclops' optic blasts,which means concussive blasts (althought in X-men Origins his blasts were shown to burn through objects). They are not immune, but he does not have enough feats to suggest that it is able to hurt them.

It's speculation with considerable evidence suggesting he could.

Considerable evidence or not...It is not even considered a proof,therefore it can not be used as an argument until be confirmed.

They're durable, not invulnerable. All he needs to do is bend something in a way it shouldn't and it's over. His best feats (Stadiums, Submarines, Radar dishes) are indicative of more then enough strength to do so given MOS Superman was capable of breaking a Kryptonian neck, and he isn't nearly as strong.

Do you understand the meaning of nigh-invunerable? Nigh means almost, did you get it?
What lifting feats have to do with physical strength? You know the difference between lifting feats and striking feats?

@allstarsuperman@lvenger@dondave@rbt@dccomicsrule2011

@buttersdaman000@comicstooge@risingbean@frozen

@pokeysteve@ancient_0f_days@god_spawn

@theamazingimmortalman@lowlaville@patrat18@tomlikesfries

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

Paradoxical or not is stated in OP. As the Magneto's team is able to knock,kill or BFR them, they can also do the same.

Your point?

Until now you proved nothing of what you said, so I ask you again where is the proof? Post videos to prove then...

Loading Video...

They aren't immune to fatigue.

Glass Cannons?

People who can deal a lot of damage but not take it, i.e Magneto, Storm, Nega sonic.

The only ones faster than the Kryptonians are Quicksilver and the teleporters...still they don't have enough strength to physically defeat them (but they're able to BFR). However Nightcrawler and Azazel need to lean on their opponents to BFR them...so they should be vulnerable to attacks.

Yeah, not sure what made you think I was disputing this.

They are not immune, but he does not have enough feats to suggest that it is able to hurt them.

Hence "wildcard". He doesn't have many but those he does have are good.

Considerable evidence or not...It is not even considered a proof,therefore it can not be used as an argument until be confirmed.

Then what's the point in debating anything, ever, at all?

These two teams are from completely different universes, they'll never encounter one another or fight on screen. It's all speculation. If you want to try to use this argument as a point to why Magneto can't manipulate it when reason dictates he can then this entire thread is pointless due to being "speculation".

Do you understand the meaning of nigh-invunerable? Nigh means almost, did you get it?

I understand. I'm saying the comparison is a matter of perspective. To the average human with a gun, yes they're nigh-invulnerable. To this team they aren't at all.

What lifting feats have to do with physical strength?

Everything? Unless your talking about the Magneto comparison, which was supposed to make it easier for you to understand. Magneto is telekineticly stronger then anyone in the DCCU. When people say "how could he hurt the Kryptonians" because they don't appreciate the fact he's a lot more powerful (and stronger) then the Kyrptonians who have been hurting each other I try to make comparisons that make the concept easy to grasp, which clearly failed.

You know the difference between lifting feats and striking feats?

What does striking have to do with Mags bending an arm? That's strength, not striking.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lucano

If Erik can in fact control the 'metal' from the Kryptonian's armors, his Strike Team should win.

I'm just going to drop this: Pa Kent told Clark that took the 'S' key to a metallurgist in Metropolis and was told that whatever it was made of, wasn't even in the periodic table. Sure, looks metal to me too. But we cannot be sure, I am not completely sold on Erik being able to control the armors, just like that.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Kryptonians in stomp. Quicksilver is the last to go down.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto uses the armored Kryptonian's as living weapons to attack a black hole or Pluto or something.

The other two bust the team.

Most of these guys are fodder.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians in stomp. Quicksilver is the last to go down.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GXrevolution

I am not following. Why does everyone seem think Magneto can take them down because they're wearing metal? What the hell is metal going to do to them? How is it bypassing their invulnerability?

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GXrevolution

@buildhare

None of them are shown to fatigue. Clark was gasping because Faora was hitting him hard, not because he was fatigued. You can clearly see him getting "winded" whenever she struck him.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto uses the armored Kryptonian's as living weapons to attack a black hole or Pluto or something.

The other two bust the team.

I tried to choose them carefully

but yeah, I avoided OP guys like Shaw , Phoenix, or Charles to see how this combination of speed, teleporting, ferrokinesis etc could work

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol @ Mags controlling 2 Kryptonians, get real m8.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 handily.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass: Sadly most of them are useless.

Juggernaut is mid tier at best. He couldn't even KO Wolverine even if he did beat the brakes off of him. Negasonic didn't do anything Doomsday didn't do better. Wolverine is a bit of a glass cannon to bludgeoning impacts to the head. Nightcrawler and Azazal could be problems if they could tele-dismember, but neither have shown the feats to do so.

Storm is a glass cannon, Quicksilver doesn't have the offense to do any damage, Rogue could cause some discomfort, but I don't see her tipping the scales, Kitty can play keep away, Blink is possibly an annoyance, but I don't see her being too successful. Maybe she'd take one down, but I bet that's it.

Darwin is a non factor. Weapon XI hasn't shown the means to tank shots of the Kryptonian's caliber. He and Wolverine may be the most dangerous offensively based on their Adamantium, but I wouldn't hold my breath on them doing enough damage to dismember their foes.

Magneto is a reasonable threat, but the odds are stacked against him. I truly give the Kryptonian's 10/10 odds.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Magneto has the feats to basically incapacitate the Kryptonians in metal, or at least slow them down. Blink can cut them and allow range attacks (like Storm's lightning, Barakapool heatvision) and Rogue can take any of them down by touching them long enough. QS is just for distraction. Maybe combined with Wolverine can cut them (speed+ adamantium). And Juggernaut can probably keep one of them busy so that helps too. Negasonic is too, just a distraction. The real issue is Kitty. With her they have infinite prep.

Team 7/10 normally with prep, 10/10 with Kitty.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: Isn't adamantium is off the periodic table too ?

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team stomp if Zod and Superman don't have metal (I can't exactly tell from the pic).

Well, disclaimer, not sure who the two bottom right people are on Mag's team, but unless they're hella OP, a non metal wearing Zod and/or Superman solo.

Avatar image for racksonracksonracks
racksonracksonracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team magneto ragdolls dis kryptonian team. just quicksilver magneto and juggernaut alone can give dem bomb damage

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lgh0stl: But it was specified to be a metal... Unlike the element/material the key, ships and everything else in Krypton.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are some misinformed people up in here.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erik's metal control grants him no advantage over Faora and Nam-Ek.