magneto would simply take away his rings using magnetism. pwnage

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Can the Mandarin with his rings of powers, defeat the Master of Magnetism?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By warlock360

mental control wont work since magnus has his helmet becuase of charles. + Magneto is the MASTER of MAGNETISM mandarin loses fair n square!

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Warlock360 says:

"magneto would simply take away his rings using magnetism. pwnage"

Ok... Mandarin can control electromagnetic energy too, also he can rearrange matter, mental control and a vast array of different powers.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Warlock360 says:

"mental control wont work since magnus has his helmet becuase of charles. + Magneto is the MASTER of MAGNETISM mandarin loses fair n square!"

Who says he can't take away the helmet and how do you know the rings are made of metal?, so he can manipulate them. Even so , Mandarin has mentral control over the rings.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By warlock360

Magnetism has its strongest effect on metal... but u can basicly control EVERYTHING... not with ease though but magneto reached that level more than once

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Warlock360 says:

"Magnetism has its strongest effect on metal... but u can basicly control EVERYTHING... not with ease though but magneto reached that level more than once"

Yup, but rarely uses it in other ways, because the toll it takes on him, Mandarin has the mind and a lot of powers at his disposal, not only to make this a close fight, but a fight he can definitively win.
Post Edited:2007-12-09 16:14:53

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By warlock360

"can"

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Warlock360 says:

""can""

Yup its a tough one, Anyway my pick is Magneto, but the Mandarin definitely has a strong chance.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By warlock360

of course everyone has a chance against everyone but the question is how big?

anyways as you said it is close at this match but i go for mags

Vulcanmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Vulcanmax

Sure The Mandarin has his own collection of skill but he can't take Magneto.

Why? Magneto can render him unconscious of kill him by manipulating the iron within the blood stream.

The ring gives it bearer enhanced mind-control property's but they are nowhere near Charles mental powers which Magneto's helmet was made to shield the master of magnetism of.

His shield is very likely to withstand most if not all the capability's the Mandarin's ring can dish out. with the possible exception of the Matter Re-arranger ring. For which Magneto would have to be very aware of making this a ranged fight since the Mandarin also has the superhuman level martial arts on his side.

Magneto wins.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Vulcanmax says:

"Sure The Mandarin has his own collection of skill but he can't take Magneto.Why? Magneto can render him unconscious of kill him by manipulating the iron within the blood stream.The ring gives it bearer enhanced mind-control property's but they are nowhere near Charles mental powers which Magneto's helmet was made to shield the master of magnetism of.His shield is very likely to withstand most if not all the capability's the Mandarin's ring can dish out. with the possible exception of the Matter Re-arranger ring. For which Magneto would have to be very aware of making this a ranged fight since the Mandarin also has the superhuman level martial arts on his side.Magneto wins."

The iron blood trick, again....

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By warlock360

wait what is the manderin? is he human? if not does he even have iron in his blood?

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Warlock360 says:

"wait what is the manderin? is he human? if not does he even have iron in his blood?"

Yup he is human.

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Grandrakon

I'll go for magneto,he is extremely resourceful when it comes to manipulating his powers.They're not just for recycling y'know.lol
Post Edited:2007-12-09 16:44:06

Vulcanmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vulcanmax

What can I say "If it ain't broke don't fix it."

I could have gone for leveling the building on the man or wrapping him up in iron beams and make a volley ball out of him. warping a magnetic properties around the man to propel him elsewhere but I wasn't sure if we were going for defeat or death. besides they seemed somewhat elaborate....

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Vulcanmax says:

"What can I say "If it ain't broke don't fix it."I could have gone for leveling the building on the man or wrapping him up in iron beams and make a volley ball out of him. warping a magnetic properties around the man to propel him elsewhere but I wasn't sure if we were going for defeat or death. besides they seemed somewhat elaborate...."

You see, that's better.lol

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Pania

Magneto, in under five seconds. He has highly impenetrable shields which even Thor can't get through. He controls electromagnetism, which includes the entire EM spectrum, at levels of power and with a range of attacks the Mandrian simply can't touch He has also started playing around with space-time, creating traversable wormholes. He also can manipulate matter on a sub-atomic scale.

And yes, the old iron-in-the-bloodstream trick, which he has used many times to various effects. Plus he can disrupt the bio-electrical signals of the nervous system.

So Mandrin is toast.

And Magneto actually does not need his helmet to be highly resistant to psychic attack, that was a convention created for the movie. Magneto's strength of will (combine with training) is so strong that he can resist telepathic attack. In Fatal Attractions it took both Xavier and Jean Grey working in concert to crack into Magneto's mind...while he was fighting off the rest of the X-Men at the same time. No helmet was involved.

Post Edited:2007-12-09 18:20:01

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Pania says:

"Magneto, in under five seconds. He has highly impenetrable shields which even Thor can't get through. He controls electromagnetism, which includes the entire EM spectrum, at levels of power and with a range of attacks the Mandrian simply can't touch He has also started playing around with space-time, creating traversable wormholes. He also can manipulate matter on a sub-atomic scale.And yes, the old iron-in-the-bloodstream trick, which he has used many times to various effects. Plus he can disrupt the bio-electrical signals of the nervous system.So Mandrin is toast.And Magneto actually does not need his helmet to be highly resistant to psychic attack, that was a convention created for the movie. Magneto's strength of will (combine with training) is so strong that he can resist telepathic attack. In Fatal Attractions it took both Xavier and Jean Grey working in concert to crack into Magneto's mind...while he was fighting off the rest of the X-Men at the same time. No helmet was involved.
Post Edited:2007-12-09 18:20:01"

Have you read the Mandarin character in depth, not Mandrin or Mandrian, because to say that he will lose in 5 seconds tell me that you not. As I already stated above, to me Magneto wins. Now, what the Mandarin can do: he can control and emit cold, he can mentally control people, he even controlled Iron Man and his armor has defences against mental attacks; he can emit electricity in various intensities, this won't do him much good, he can project heat and create chemical explosions, even in the body, he can control and emit electromagnetic enrgy, he has the black light power, which means he can create absolute darkness, he has the desintegration beam, which can breakdown a target's molecular bond; he can manipulate air for levitation or concussive force, he can project explosive,sonic or magnetic force, he has what may very well be his most powerful weapon, the matter rearrenger, that can alter a target's molecular structure into gas, liquid, or solid form. Let's not forget his will, Iron Man stated that it was superior to Doom's and his superior intellect. He also has superhuman strenght thanks to the long exposure to the rings and teleportation. As I already said, Magneto can win, an easy fight, impossible.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sling Shot

Mandarin is being treated like a lightweight because the posters only know "lightwieght " about him. This fight would be one for the ages. Pushing both combatants to their limits, irregardless of the victor.
Post Edited:2007-12-09 23:20:22

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Sling Shot says:

"Mandarin is being treated like a lightweight because the posters only know "lightwieght " about him. This fight would be one for the ages. Pushing both combatants to their limits, irregardless of the victor.
Post Edited:2007-12-09 23:20:22"

Thank you, finally.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pania

Fantasma Ghost says:

Have you read the Mandarin character in depth, not Mandrin or Mandrian, because to say that he will lose in 5 seconds tell me that you not. As I already stated above, to me Magneto wins. Now, what the Mandarin can do: he can control and emit cold, he can mentally control people, he even controlled Iron Man and his armor has defences against mental attacks; he can emit electricity in various intensities, this won't do him much good, he can project heat and create chemical explosions, even in the body, he can control and emit electromagnetic enrgy, he has the black light power, which means he can create absolute darkness, he has the desintegration beam, which can breakdown a target's molecular bond; he can manipulate air for levitation or concussive force, he can project explosive,sonic or magnetic force, he has what may very well be his most powerful weapon, the matter rearrenger, that can alter a target's molecular structure into gas, liquid, or solid form. Let's not forget his will, Iron Man stated that it was superior to Doom's and his superior intellect. He also has superhuman strenght thanks to the long exposure to the rings and teleportation. As I already said, Magneto can win, an easy fight, impossible."

I'm quite aware of the Mandarin's capabilities. Unfortunately, none of those can get through Magneto's shields which have deflected Havok's plasma, Banshee's sonic attacks (which he reflected back on Banshee to very painful results), Polaris's magnetic attacks, Dazzler's lasers and photon beams, Thor's hammer, Cyclops optic blasts, Monica Rambaeu's light powers, Darkstar's "darkforce energy", even the energy blasts of the Phoenix (not Dark Phoenix, but Phoenix). AND including his psychic shields, which even Xavier can't get through on his own because Mags strength of will is that strong. (We're talking about a guy who survived the four years in Aushwitz and has been declared "dead" (not as in "I'm faking my death" situations, but as in "Holy Shit! No one could have survived that!" situations) about seven times.)

And what the point of turning out the lights on someone who has senses EM energy, including the bio-electric signals of the body? And attacking Mag's with any form of EM energy is just giving him a weapon.

Magneto is also considered a tactical genius, able to use his powers more than one way at once, fighting off multiple opponents at the same time. And since the his neural synapse firing rate is 14.5 times normal, his ability to size up a situation and react successfully is pretty insane (plus giving him first attack). Hence the reason it usually takes a team, a well-trained team with a plan working together, to take him down.

A lot of people assume that Magneto is just about flinging bits of metal around. He isn't. He directly taps into one of the four foundation forces of the universe. As Xavier said in Excalibur Vol. 3 "Magneto himself may not be aware of his limits because he may have none."

P.S. As for Iron man, he doesn't even go near Magneto anymore, which gives you some indication of the threat level. Sure he has made an non-ferrous suit, but the last time he and Mags crossed swords (Magneto: Dark Seduction), Magneto simply shorted out the armor's electrical systems, leaving Tony a manikin that She-Hulk had to carry off Genosha. When they met up again in New Avengers #20, Iron Man stayed off the field and coordinated. He knew better.
Post Edited:2007-12-10 00:39:54

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Pania says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
Have you read the Mandarin character in depth, not Mandrin or Mandrian, because to say that he will lose in 5 seconds tell me that you not. As I already stated above, to me Magneto wins. Now, what the Mandarin can do: he can control and emit cold, he can mentally control people, he even controlled Iron Man and his armor has defences against mental attacks; he can emit electricity in various intensities, this won't do him much good, he can project heat and create chemical explosions, even in the body, he can control and emit electromagnetic enrgy, he has the black light power, which means he can create absolute darkness, he has the desintegration beam, which can breakdown a target's molecular bond; he can manipulate air for levitation or concussive force, he can project explosive,sonic or magnetic force, he has what may very well be his most powerful weapon, the matter rearrenger, that can alter a target's molecular structure into gas, liquid, or solid form. Let's not forget his will, Iron Man stated that it was superior to Doom's and his superior intellect. He also has superhuman strenght thanks to the long exposure to the rings and teleportation. As I already said, Magneto can win, an easy fight, impossible."

I'm quite aware of the Mandarin's capabilities, unfortunately, none of those can get through Magneto's shields which have deflected Havok's plasma, Banshee's sonic attacks (which he reflected back on Banshee to very painful results), Polaris's magnetic attacks, Dazzler's lazers and photon beams, Thor's hammer, Cyclops optic blasts, Monica Rambaeu's light powers, Darkstar's "darkforce energy", even the energy blasts of the Phoenix (not Dark Phoenix, but Phoenix). AND including his psychic shields, which even

Xavier can't get through on his own because Mags strength of will is that strong. (We're talking about a guy how survived the Holocaust and has been declared "dead" (not as in "I'm faking my death" situations, but as in "Holy Shit! No one could have survived that!" situations) about seven times.)

And what the point of turning out the lights on someone who has sense EM energy, including the bio-electric signals of the body? And attacking Mag's with any form of EM energy is just giving him a weapon.

Magneto is also considered a tactical genius, able to use his powers more than one way at once. And since the his neural synapse firing rate is 14.5 times normal, his ability to size up a situation and react successfully is pretty insane. Hence the reason it usually takes a team, a well-trained team with a plan working together, to take him down.

A lot of people assume that Magneto is just about flinging bits of metal around. He isn't. He directly taps into one of the four foundation forces of the universe. As Xavier said in Excalibur Vol. 3 "Magneto himself may not be aware of his limits because he may have none." "

Mandarin has deflected attacks from all the heavy hitters in the Marvel Universe too, mainly Avengers that are on higher power level than the X-men. I mentioned the electromagnetic powers that Mandarin has, because he has experience in the subject, therefore Magnetos powers won't take him by surprise and may be able to counter them. Also Xavier has tried to scan Iron Man and has had no effect, that tells you that Mandarin is no slouch in the mental powers department. And I don't thnk you are taking into consideration the damage Mandarin can inflict when using his powers at their maximum potential. I'm not debating that Magneto can't defeat him, just telling you that this is a hard fight and not a 5 second one.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pania

First of all, it's pretty debatable if the Avengers as a whole are "higher power levels" than the X-Men.

And I don't know if anyone is on a "higher level" than Thor, but he's about the only one that surpasses X-men power levels. A lot of Avengers have actually been pretty weak compared to the X-Men, they just have better leadership.

As for EM powers, I'm sorry but a ring giving one artificial access to EM energy cannot trump the awareness of someone who personal EM field is synchronous to the planetary EM field to .003%. Plus I can guarantee he has a LOT more experience wielding EM energy than Mandarin does. A LOT. Magneto would wipe the deck with Mandarin if they were to go EM energy to EM energy.

And that's ignoring first attack, which Magneto could simply fry Mandarin's nervous system, just like he did to hundreds of people the day his power first manifested when his daughter died (speaking of "maximum potential"...and that's ignoring the traversable wormholes. Last I heard Mandarin wasn't playing around with space-time).

Sorry guys, but the Mandarin's is simply outclassed here.
Post Edited:2007-12-10 01:06:22

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Pania says:

"First of all, it's pretty debatable if the Avengers are "higher levels" than the X-Men.And I don't know if anyone is on a "higher level" than Thor.As for EM powers, I'm sorry but a ring giving one artifical access to EM energy cannot trump the awareness of someone who personal EM field is sychronous to the planetary EM field to .003%. Plus I can guarantee he has a LOT more experience wielding EM energy than Mandarin does. A LOT. Magneto would wipe the deck with Mandarin if they were to go EM energy to EM energy.And that's ignoring first attack, which Magneto could simply fry Mandarin's nervous system, just like he did to hundreds of people the day his power first manifested when his daughter died.Sorry guys, but the Mandarin's is simply outclassed here. "

Mandarin has blocked attacks by Thor too. Never did I mentioned that Mandarin's EM powers were greater than Mags, did I, I told you that he can control electromagnetic fields not in the degree of Mags but to a degree, yes; and that's all he needs. And you are not taking Mandarin's shields and defences into consideration. And if you want to based the battle on just saying that he will fry him on the first attack, Mandarin can do the same, molecular rearranger in a second or make an explosive chemical reaction inside of him, but that's just stupid.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pania

No, that not "all he needs". What he needs is a teleportation ring to get the heck out of there. Magneto is just going to overwhelm the guy, either through the sheer amount of EM power he can manipulate or through the varying nature of his attacks.

Given that Magneto's reaction time are faster, yes he can fry Mandarin with the first attack.

And you keep forgetting Magneto's shields.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Pania says:

"No, that not "all he needs". What he needs is a teleportation ring to get the heck out of there. Magneto is just going to overwhelm the guy, either through the sheer amount of EM power he can manipulate or through the varying nature of his attacks.Given that Magneto's reaction time are faster, yes he can fry Mandarin with the first attack.And you keep forgetting Magneto's shields."

How do you know his reaction time is faster?, Mandarin's abilities are at superhuman levels due to the energy from the rings. And how can I forget the shields? you keep reminding me in every post. He has teleportation, another power you don't take into consideration.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rotten gun

i rate the mandarin very highly... i wouldn't take him lightly

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pania

X-Men Unlimited #2, in which a medical scan of magneto revealed the following:

-Magneto's biolectric activity is projected at seventeen thousand percent above normal.

-Electrolyte conduction through is nervous system is enhanced by a high iron count (450% above normal) in his blood.

-His personal biolelectic field is synchronous to the Earth's electromagnetic field to .003%.

-His neural synapse sparking is accelerated to 1450% above normal.

That means his nervous system, including his brain, is working at 14.5 times normal human speed.

Which explains how he was able to pluck Northstar out of the air with his hand in Eve of Destruction.

And I'm sorry, but I don't see teleportation listed in those rings. In fact in both the Mandarin's Marvel and Wiki listings, I don't teleportation listed at all.

But I do see that Mandarin's "Matter Rearranger" ring has "failed to rearrange Iron Man's magnet beam enforced armor".

In short, Mandarin's got nothing.
Post Edited:2007-12-10 01:34:50

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Pania says:

"X-Men Unlimited #2, in which a medical scan of magneto revealed the following:-Magneto's biolectric activity is projected at seventeen thousand percent above normal.-Electrolyte conduction through is nervous system is enhanced by a high iron count (450% above normal) in his blood.-His personal biolelectic field is synchronous to the Earth's electromagnetic field to .003%.-His neural synapse sparking is accelerated to 1450% above normal.That means his nervous system, including his brain, is working at 14.5 times normal human speed.And I'm sorry, but I don't see teleportation listed in those rings. In fact in both his Marvel and Wiki listings, I don't teleportation listed at all.
Post Edited:2007-12-10 01:29:35"

Mandarin has Makluan technology that lets him teleport anywhere, that's a classic feat for him, he has teleported his enemies numerous times, including Iron Man. That tells me that you don't know the character or what he can do. And how do you know his reaction time is faster, the only thing said about Mandarin is that he is in superhuman levels.
Post Edited:2007-12-10 18:11:43

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pania

Until you can get me some numbers on that, "faster than normal" could only mean 13 times faster or less.

Well, I'm glad the Mandarin can teleport away, because that's the only way his going to come out of that fight alive.

As for Teleporting Magneto himself, I hope it doesn't function on the same principles that Nightcrawler's power does. Magneto can not only prevent himself from being teleported (by organic means, mind you, teleportation technology would of course be far more vulnerable to his influence), but he can send Kurt bouncing off elsewhere.
Post Edited:2007-12-10 01:40:35

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Rotten gun says:

"i rate the mandarin very highly... i wouldn't take him lightly"

Yup, he is a classic villain and one of the pillars of the Marvel Universe.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Pania says:

"Until you can get me some numbers on that, "faster than normal" could only mean 13 times faster or less.Well, I'm glad the Mandarin can teleport away, because that's the only way his going to come out of that fight alive."

LOL, great debate, thanks for the time.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pania

You're welcome. :-)

You have to remember tho', just because a character is a pillar in the M.U., that doesn't necessarily mean they're the most powerful.

Doc Ock is a pillar in the M.U., as is Carnage, but I wouldn't put either of them up against Magneto.

Beyond the cosmics and the magic users, Magneto has one major contender in the M.U. in a one-on-one fight: Dr. Doom. And Doom holds an edge in that one only because he's a magic user on top of everything else.
Post Edited:2007-12-10 01:50:48

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Pania says:

"You're welcome. :-)You have to remember tho', just because a character is a pillar in the M.U., that doesn't necessarily mean they're the most powerful.Doc Ock is a pillar in the M.U., as is Carnage, but I wouldn't put either of them up against Magneto.Beyond the cosmics and the magic users, Magneto has one major contender in the M.U. in a one-on-one fight: Dr. Doom. "

Of course, and I really like Magneto, his character is really deep and profound, powers aside he is really interesting. Like I told you I think he wins, just making a case for Mandarin, because he is one of the top guys. About the teleportation deal, Magneto can sense the change in the electromagnetic field, he knows when people are going to teleport, he has done it before. So it doesn't amount to much.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pania

Fantasma Ghost says:

Of course, and I really like Magneto, his character is really deep and profound, powers aside he is really interesting. Like I told you I think he wins, just making a case for Mandarin, because he is one of the top guys. About the teleportation deal, Magneto can sense the change in the electromagnetic field, he knows when people are going to teleport, he has done it before. So it doesn't amount to much."

It's all good (and I agree, Magneto is actually more interesting for his character than his powers). I readily acknowledge the Mandarin is both powerful and has been shortchanged in recent years as a character. He really should be a bigger mover and shaker across the M.U. than he has been, though it looks like they are trying to get him back in the center of things from what I've read in various comic sites.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Pania says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
Of course, and I really like Magneto, his character is really deep and profound, powers aside he is really interesting. Like I told you I think he wins, just making a case for Mandarin, because he is one of the top guys. About the teleportation deal, Magneto can sense the change in the electromagnetic field, he knows when people are going to teleport, he has done it before. So it doesn't amount to much."

It's all good (and I agree, Magneto is actually more interesting for his character than his powers). I readily acknowledge the Mandarin is both powerful and has been shortchanged in recent years as a character. He really should be a bigger mover and shaker across the M.U. than he has been, though it looks like they are trying to get him back in the center of things from what I've read in various comic sites.

"

I really hope so, well written he has great potential, thanks for the info, I'll have to check that out.

Avatar image for stormamazonphoenix
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto stomps ridiculously hard

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ARMIV

...Magneto could have a good shot at this.

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BatDance
Mandarin would beat the crap outta Magneto
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BIackFlash

Disintegration Beam Ring, game over Magneto

gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By gobstakid777

This is a hard one. I think Mags would take it by a slight edge

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#43  Edited By InnerVenom123

Magneto takes the rings off of his fingers and wins.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think Magneto wins by a slight edge but nothing as simple as 'yanking away the Mandarin's rings'. It'll probably be a fight of epic proportions.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BatDance said:
Mandarin would beat the crap outta Magneto
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By karrob

Mags but Mandarin is no slouch

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47  Edited By Killemall

Mag FTW

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jojjimbo

Mag's.

metalpsips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By metalpsips

@innervenom123: it infuriates me when I see guys like you,that say things without even checking.Mandarin can use the ring's powers even when they are not on his fingers.he can use them remotely as well.
Also,why has noone mentioned Mandarin's White Light ability?Its an ability very powerfull,similar to what Magneto does.He can alter the gravity,and push Magneto down..with the head stuck on the ground.Magneto will have to take away the helmet to win,and the moment he does it,Mandarin mind control's him

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@innervenom123:

it infuriates me when I see guys like you,that say things without even checking.

I'm glad my two year old post managed to infuriate you.