Who wins?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 the_red_viper  Moderator

Supes would wreck him. And to anyone who's got something to say about Magneto's shields, Supes can break Hal Jordan's constructs:

Yeah yeah sh!tty quality I know...

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: i am not saying superman wins or loses but hal's constructs in new-52 are weak compared to his pre-52 constructs

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Desperate to get Magneto a win over Superman eh, lol ...ain't gonna happen

ComicBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ComicBro

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MAGNETO CURB STOMPS!!!! SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE!!! (Magneto can control the Iron in people's blood at his best. Superman would die from having all the blood in his body ripped from him.)

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto

No Caption Provided

Sufficiently amped with 6 hours to build up his shields Magneto can just pseudo-bloodbend Superman

OldNorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto at his best given 6 hours of prep will defeat Superman.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dum529001

Magneto

No Caption Provided

Sufficiently amped with 6 hours to build up his shields Magneto can just pseudo-bloodbend Superman

WOW!!

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pein2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

give magneto 6 hours to prepare is not fair. 1stly he is a genius. 2ndly he can make any device using metal in seconds. 3rdly he can make his shield up. 4thly he can amp his reflex and strength ( normally 14x human alr). 5thly he has a lot of experiences fighting a team before.

sups loses this one.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SSJLozza

The only way Magneto would win this is if Supes was literally the man of steel as it is Superman speedblitzes.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4:

Superman New 52 hasn't busted any planets yet

And given he couldn't even land a hit on a Barry Allen who couldn't exceed Mach 500 except for a lucky flick....yeah no.

Magneto can raise his shields to tank obscene damage, incredibly more than Superman can dish out, and then just tear him apart

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sama_el

Magneto

No Caption Provided

thats not a feat, I read it all and its was nice, pretty dam powerfull, what have he done after that?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sama_el:

Tanks nukes with his shields without even noticing, I believe along with other things.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Emperorb777

@king_namor said:

MAGNETO CURB STOMPS!!!! SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE!!! (Magneto can control the Iron in people's blood at his best. Superman would die from having all the blood in his body ripped from him.)

Show Magneto ripping the iron out of someone with an invulnerable body on the inside and out.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman one shots Magneto's shield then he one shots Magneto.

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: What i meant when i said "ripped" was that he can pull it out against people's wills. Superman may be invulnerable, but he still has pores, and he still has holes that lead in and out of his body. Magneto curbstomps, this battle is spite, and the haters need to stop hatin.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_namor: Ok, now prove Superman has iron in his body him not being human and all. Superman one shots Magneto before he can even blink period and there is absolutely nothing Magneto could do about.

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats the same freaking thing with iceman, "iceman can do this that and well he can freeze your blood you ganna die nobody can win hin" goes against thor and fails, magneto canot actived his shield before super blitz him, and cant kill superman with his powers neither before or after a blitz

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Iron is used to transport oxygen from the blood to the lungs, without it superman wouldnt be able to live. Im sure kryptonians need this vital nutrient in order to survive just as well as humans do. Iron also makes the blood red, so when we see Superman bleed and his blood is red thats cause of iron. If he didnt have it his blood would be black or brown. Superman cant one shot magneto cause of shields. (im on my phone so i cant edit, but i think i meant that iron allows oxygen to flow into blood cells from the lung not to the lung).

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sama_el:

Uhm

Magneto has 6 hours of prep

So yeah he'd have to time to put up his shields

@king_namor: Ok, now prove Superman has iron in his body him not being human and all. Superman one shots Magneto before he can even blink period and there is absolutely nothing Magneto could do about.

Superman's blood is red.

If your blood is red, you have iron in it.

This is a property of chemicals and basic science. I don't give a sh*t that Superman is Kryptonian, he's alive and has been shown to have a heart and red blood. There is nothing else in nature that would achieve the chemical properties of blood and make it red other than iron (and if there is, it would have to be another metal).

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_namor: he may or may not have iron in his blood(hes a freaking alien in a comic book who can travel FTL dont go all science on me) and even if he has the iron in his body, there's no prove(that i'm aware of) that mag could just pul it all of his skin, even his blood is super blood, everything about hin is super, and mag doesnt have his shield up all the time, sups can and will KO win before the shield, or he will just brake the shield,

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_namor: I'll say this again prove that Superman who isn't human has iron in his blood. You can't assume that just because it's one way for humans that it's the same for non humans. Superman one shots Magneto regardless of his shields.

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: dude dont give me scince, its comic u.u,

I wasnt even debate you since you always goes aganst sups(at least that I have being made aware of) but ok, show me the scan of mag taken nukes if only hes shield,

show me he taken iron from a person blood(human) and them show me he doing that if someone who has invulnerability, or at least the same durability as sups

I never fought of prep the guy will come with something already on or atack before the battle, the fight has to start when start, but thats ok, i dont think his shield is always so durable to take super fast punchs

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sama_el said:

@thedarklordpandamonium: dude dont give me scince, its comic u.u,

I wasnt even debate you since you always goes aganst sups(at least that I have being made aware of) but ok, show me the scan of mag taken nukes if only hes shield,

show me he taken iron from a person blood(human) and them show me he doing that if someone who has invulnerability, or at least the same durability as sups

I never fought of prep the guy will come with something already on or atack before the battle, the fight has to start when start, but thats ok, i dont think his shield is always so durable to take super fast punchs

You want Magneto's SHIELDS tanking nukes?

XD

No Caption Provided

Magneto had no idea the nukes were going to detonate and had no shields AT ALL and tanked 2 nukes -DIRECT CONTACT!

And even then, he wasn't even focusing on tanking them, he was focusing on minimizing the fallout so his equipment wouldn't get destroyed!

XD

Within the next SECOND he succeeds and then roflstomps his enemies!

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By X_insignia1

@king_namor said:

@immortal777: What i meant when i said "ripped" was that he can pull it out against people's wills. Superman may be invulnerable, but he still has pores, and he still has holes that lead in and out of his body. Magneto curbstomps, this battle is spite, and the haters need to stop hatin.

You're assuming kryptonian blood has iron, you can't be certain at that, there are elements/compounds that exist in this comic word that don't in reality. Moreover I highly doubt that would even be able to work.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: In character? Bloodlust?

I feel like Magneto wins every time in a straight up fight. Superman can win by destroying the planet though, so there's somewhat that.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By X_insignia1

^ not even close, straight up fight? never.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mag's has my vote.

pein2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sama_el said:

Thats the same freaking thing with iceman, "iceman can do this that and well he can freeze your blood you ganna die nobody can win hin" goes against thor and fails, magneto canot actived his shield before super blitz him, and cant kill superman with his powers neither before or after a blitz

oh yeah, give magneto 6 hours of preparation and he somehow forgets to turn on the shield.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By comic_book_fan

magneto could win there are plenty of ways he could win.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@king_namor: Supermn is an alien. What evidence suggests that he has iron

In

His blood? None. His physiology is totally different from that of a human. So you were

Right in saying this is a stomp. Bit wrong in who you think is doing the stomping

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SOG7dc

The magneto fanboys here are just outrageous. There is no way magneto has a prayer against superman.

1. Prove Supermn has iron in his blood. He is an alien that turns into a demigod under the sun. And yet you think he has the same chemical make up as an ordinary human? And the reasoning is because his blood is red? That's just silly.

2. Superman is invulnerable. Unless mags has magic (which he doesn't), red sun (which he doesn't), or kryptonite (which he doesn't) he cannot hurt superman.

3. And all this "he's a genius" talk is folly. I'll see your magneto and raise you a lex luthor

4. New 52 supes has proved he's faster than light and strong enough to bench the earth and strong enough to shake the earth with a punch and has his array of other powers including gamma vision now. And if you wanna use new 52 supes then how about using only marvel now showings from magneto?

5. Superman has tanked omega beams to the back, helspont blasts, and punches from h'el in the n52 so unless you think mags is more powerful than those guys then this battle is clear spite in supermans favor

Avatar image for thedarkmanofsteel
TheDarkManOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean i thought it was fairly easy to get your hands on some kryptonite?

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think magneto takes this one

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

The magneto fanboys here are just outrageous. There is no way magneto has a prayer against superman.

1. Prove Supermn has iron in his blood. He is an alien that turns into a demigod under the sun. And yet you think he has the same chemical make up as an ordinary human? And the reasoning is because his blood is red? That's just silly.

2. Superman is invulnerable. Unless mags has magic (which he doesn't), red sun (which he doesn't), or kryptonite (which he doesn't) he cannot hurt superman.

3. And all this "he's a genius" talk is folly. I'll see your magneto and raise you a lex luthor

4. New 52 supes has proved he's faster than light and strong enough to bench the earth and strong enough to shake the earth with a punch and has his array of other powers including gamma vision now. And if you wanna use new 52 supes then how about using only marvel now showings from magneto?

5. Superman has tanked omega beams to the back, helspont blasts, and punches from h'el in the n52 so unless you think mags is more powerful than those guys then this battle is clear spite in supermans favor

1) No, everything points to him having iron in his blood. You have no proof, we have proof. It is up to you to somehow prove that he doesn't have iron in his blood.

2) Really? So then we could put him up against Darkseid and he'd win? WHAT'S THAT? Darkseid always beats the sh*t out of Superman?! I HAD NO IDEA!

3) And both of them beat Superman. Your point is...?

4) That's not how it works. The OP specified New 52 Supes and 'Magneto at his best' which is pre-NOW! Magneto.

5) It really isn't. Magneto raises his shields to tank more damage than Supes can put out, then bends his blood.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

Is what from? The amp or the blood bending?

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By crabtree

Superman wins, but I love Magneto:-p.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By dondave
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By comic_book_fan

superman has said I am flesh and blood just like you while talking to humans Martian manhunter has stated superman's physiology was surprisingly human.

what more proof do you need and magneto could turn him in to a slobbering mess by stomping the signals from his brain reaching the rest of his body game set and match

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SOG7dc

@thedarklordpandamonium:

The problem with your argument is that you're just plain wrong. But unwilling to see the folly in your position. Superman can dish out more punishment than mags can handle he punched h'el while he was holing bck an shook the entire planet. Superman always beats lex. In fact he even tricked lex into designing his own prison so either you lied or you're ignorant. You totally ignored the the second point I made because you have no real response. So the onus is on me to prove that an alien with alien physiology is not composed of the same stuff I am? Open your eyes. I'll grant you the op set it up in what he my have believed to be mags favor but supes is just so far out of mgmetos league it isn't even funny. There is literally nothing mags can do to hurt superman. And let's not forget supes has prep too. So he can just sit in the sun and then ko mags in a femtosecond

Edit: and even if superman had iron in hi biological makeup (which I doubt is true) you think mags is strong enough to pull it out of a dude that can tank a supernova? You think he could react to supes speed?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SOG7dc

@comic_book_fan: Aside from

The fact that superman is invulnerable? I disagree with you saying he has iron but even if he did what makes you think he is strong enough to pull it out of supes body? This is superman the dude that tanks h'el, darksied and helspont. Mags is out of his league here

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't say he could I just said that his physiology was pretty much the same as a humans and proposed a new way for magneto to win.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Black_Arrow

@immortal777: Iron is used to transport oxygen from the blood to the lungs, without it superman wouldnt be able to live. Im sure kryptonians need this vital nutrient in order to survive just as well as humans do. Iron also makes the blood red, so when we see Superman bleed and his blood is red thats cause of iron. If he didnt have it his blood would be black or brown. Superman cant one shot magneto cause of shields. (im on my phone so i cant edit, but i think i meant that iron allows oxygen to flow into blood cells from the lung not to the lung).

Superman travels long distances in space. So who cares about Iron

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: If his physiology was the same as a humans everyone would be flying around a using heat vision