• 61 results
avwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By avwhite
@Edamame: I mean whatever it was that Xavier did to Magneto that created Onslaught lol.
avwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By avwhite
@Edamame:Yeah that is true, but I don't think he would expect that to come from the Prof.
Lord Vashti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Lord Vashti

Get real. Stryfe.

avwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By avwhite
@Edamame said:
" @avwhite: Didn't Magneto say that Exodus sometimes dwarfed him in power once? If that is true, maybe it isn't, then Magneto would definitely be able to say that Stryfe would dwarf him in power.  Even though we have never seen Stryfe show power that Exodus has.  It probably was some silly writer who said that. "
No I think you're right. i think he has said that and in any event Exodus should be more powerful. And I recall X-man overpowering Exodus before so Stryfe should at least be equal to him. But I think that's the key to Magneto's victory here. He's resistant to telepathy because of his strong will and the amount of electromagnetic energy in his body (just like storm) and he has the helmet that's supposed to be made to block telepathy. And even though Stryfe is supposed to super powerful, I've never seen him do anything really special. Someone mentioned he'd control mags' mind and make him kill himself...but he didn't do that to Warpath or Wolvie in X-Force so I don't see why he'd do that there. Plus like I said earlier Mags is so much more smarter and sane lol.
avwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By avwhite
@Edamame said:
" @avwhite: Stryfe used telepathy to suppress both Jean Grey's and Cyclops' powers, simultaneously. And he defeated a weakened Apocalypse. I don't know of many mutants who can defeat a weakened Apocalypse. He also managed to keep himself and others alive on the Moon, using telekinesis, I believe.  You should have seen the way he launched himself like a bullet from his citadel in Messiah War.  "
Didn't Jean defeat a fully powered Apocalypse though in the Twelve story line. And I know he did that. But all I'm saying is it should be easy for him to kill people with his tp but he never does, which leads me to believe he won't for some reason.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By vegeta

i say magneto his helmet will resist the telepathy and stryfe is full of metal
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Surge2477

Well to be technical, i believe the most powerful mutant ever is Hyperstorm (Magneto feeds off of him). However, I believe magneto wins this fight. i believe that magneto doesn't get enough credit for how powerful he truly is & some seem to be giving to much credit to Stryfe.
Bridgeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Bridgeman

Whatever, Magneto is a one trick pony when it comes to fighting.  Stryfe will know what he is planning and adjust accordingly.... I'm sure he can show up not wearing the metal suit, then Magneto will be begging him to put it back on so he has a chance.  By that time his mind will be busted already because Stryfe aint there for a lecture.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Haha, why are Stryfe's fighting skills so high?

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Surge2477
@Bridgeman said:
"Whatever, Magneto is a one trick pony when it comes to fighting.  Stryfe will know what he is planning and adjust accordingly.... I'm sure he can show up not wearing the metal suit, then Magneto will be begging him to put it back on so he has a chance.  By that time his mind will be busted already because Stryfe aint there for a lecture. "

the metal suit would apply to the magneto from the x-men movies. the true magneto manipulates the entire electromagnetic spectrum along with massive amounts magnetic energy. em field has taken incalcuable amounts of damage/concussive force. i just tend to believe on a pure power scale (with intelligence involved) that magneto will beat stryfe. the way this post is going it's as if Stryfe is unbeatable & he's not.
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Surge2477
@Surge2477 said:
"Well to be technical, i believe the most powerful mutant ever is Hyperstorm (Magneto feeds off of him). However, I believe magneto wins this fight. i believe that magneto doesn't get enough credit for how powerful he truly is & some seem to be giving to much credit to Stryfe. "

i meant Galactus feeds off of Hyperstorm.
Lord Vashti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Lord Vashti
@Surge2477: I was about to say..
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers