11. Thor

12. Thanos (no IG)

Classic/616 - pre/new 52

Fight until death or incapacitation

No bfr

Magneto has 1 minute prep

Standard gear and equipment

Start 100 feet apart

(sorry if the gauntlet is out of order, just tell me and I will change it)

Does he clear?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

Stops at Hulk, can't do anything significant to him.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Okay fair enough, but would have Hulk have trouble with Magneto's shields?

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: Give the terrain some adamantium and the battle would be much cooler, if you do he stops at 9.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: Give the terrain some adamantium and the battle would be much cooler, if you do he stops at 9.

Idk, that'd seem pretty unfair

Where does he stop without all that?

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: 7 probably. Could stop at 6 if Aquaman is Pre crisis

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@depinhom: He likely wouldn't, Hulk isbmore than strong enough to break his shields and has broken the shields of much more powerful characters like Umar without directly striking it.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By depinhom

@depinhom: 7 probably. Could stop at 6 if Aquaman is Pre crisis

I'm not so sure Aquaman could beat Magneto

How?

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: He likely wouldn't, Hulk isbmore than strong enough to break his shields and has broken the shields of much more powerful characters like Umar without directly striking it.

Okay, fair enough

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pipxeroth

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Wally.

He could simply space dump Hulk. He could also beat Superman by siphoning out the Yellow Sunlight in his cells, if by some stroke of luck he makes it past Wally.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps him.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Stops at Wally.

He could simply space dump Hulk. He could also beat Superman by siphoning out the Yellow Sunlight in his cells, if by some stroke of luck he makes it past Wally.

Read the OP.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 thedailybagel  Moderator

Thor is way too high, hulk should be higher and BM lower.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Wally.

Now, I'm really curious about this . . . Could Magneto drain the speed force from Wally somehow?

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he could actually lose to electro. booster gold will give him heck, too. however, is the gauntlet blood lusted. if they are. he will get murdered at 7 own.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he could actually lose to electro. booster gold will give him heck, too. however, is the gauntlet blood lusted. if they are. he will get murdered at 7 own.

Gauntlet's not bloodlusted

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely stops at Hulk.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you mean Carol Danvers Ms. Marvel or Kamala Khan? Magneto beats Khan, but loses BADLY to Danvers.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7 or 8

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'd say he makes it to Hulk.

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not getting past Hulk w/o BFR

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

stops at 12

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue marvel doesnt have alot of feats he should lower and thor needs to be lower.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he could actually lose to electro.

booster gold will give him heck, too. however, is the gauntlet blood lusted. if they are. he will get murdered at 7 own.

Why would he lose to Electro when electricity only empowers him? And how Booster even dreams to be factor here? I'd love to hear that.

Do you mean Carol Danvers Ms. Marvel or Kamala Khan? Magneto beats Khan, but loses BADLY to Danvers.

Except he already stomped her in the past. I'd call it "BADLY" since he did it from the distance without even looking at her.

--------------------------------------------------------

Actually, Blue Marvel is better suited for this battle than WWH who has a very exploitative weakness that Magneto can use to win. But right after Hulk, from Blue Marvel he can stop everywhere.

serp777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By serp777

@juiceboks: I don't think that's true. Hulk still has iron in his blood because he's originally human, which means magneto can rip the iron out of his blood causing him to suffocate or causing his molecules to disintegrate. Also presumably magneto could fry his brain with a strong enough magnetic field since just like humans, the hulk needs some negatively or positively charged ions to conduct electrical current to make his brain work, thus allowing magneto to rip his brain apart or just stop it from being able to generate electrical impulses.

I think I also remember magneto having strong enough magnetic abilities to mess with captain america's shield and wolverine's skeleton, therefore demonstrating how insanely powerful he is, considering adamantium is the best material their universe.

Or magneto could always wrap some metal around hulk and send him flying towards the sun easy mode since he can fly and hulk is too slow.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hollygrove20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serp777: He probably could, but will he have the time? The Hulks healing factor is ridiculous, and he's not going to simply stand there and take shots. Hulk is going to get after it from the get go. Magneto needs his shields to buy time, but The Hulk has smashed the shields of tougher opponents, as was mentioned earlier.

serp777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By serp777

@hollygrove20 said:

@serp777: He probably could, but will he have the time? The Hulks healing factor is ridiculous, and he's not going to simply stand there and take shots. Hulk is going to get after it from the get go. Magneto needs his shields to buy time, but The Hulk has smashed the shields of tougher opponents, as was mentioned earlier.

The hulk is no speedster. Also magneto can fly so there's that. I don't thing magneto would let the hulk get close enough before obliterating hulks brain with absurdly strong magnetic fields. Any evidence that the hulk's healing factor can regenerate his brain being shredded into a puddle of organic molecules? The only way hulk could win is if they started in very close combat. Otherwise mag will drop a city in his way before he can get close, then rip the iron from his blood, then obliterate hulk's brain with enough magnetism to completely warp wolverine's adamantium skeleton.

However, i'd say that in the case of flash, magneto would be crushed because he gets speed blitzed and flash is faster then the propagation speed of magnetic fields anyways.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 juiceboks  Moderator

@serp777 said:

@juiceboks: I don't think that's true. Hulk still has iron in his blood because he's originally human, which means magneto can rip the iron out of his blood causing him to suffocate or causing his molecules to disintegrate. Also presumably magneto could fry his brain with a strong enough magnetic field since just like humans, the hulk needs some negatively or positively charged ions to conduct electrical current to make his brain work, thus allowing magneto to rip his brain apart or just stop it from being able to generate electrical impulses.

I think I also remember magneto having strong enough magnetic abilities to mess with captain america's shield and wolverine's skeleton, therefore demonstrating how insanely powerful he is, considering adamantium is the best material their universe.

Or magneto could always wrap some metal around hulk and send him flying towards the sun easy mode since he can fly and hulk is too slow.

The Hulk has never been human..that would be Bruce Banner who is an entirely different person. Proof that he can manipulate the blood of someone as durable and with a potent healing factor as Hulk? Because he's only done so to fodder or characters nowhere near Hulk's level of anything. Presumably is right, as a weaker version of Hulk has resisted that same type of attack from Storm.

The durability or density of a metal has nothing to do with Erik's ability to manipulate it, that should go without saying.

Hulk can easily break out of any metal shield Magneto tries and Erik hasn't shown the raw power to send anything into the sun, and Hulk could resist any force he tries to exert on him as he has many times before. That also constitutes as BFR..which is against the rules.

You're assuming way too much about Hulk and saying what you think Magneto should be capable of doing instead of what he's actually done.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets splattered horrifically by Hulk

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue marvel doesnt have alot of feats he should lower and thor needs to be lower.

SO should I just push them all down or do you have a specified order? I'd like to hear it

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7 or 8

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:
@christianrapper said:

he could actually lose to electro.

booster gold will give him heck, too. however, is the gauntlet blood lusted. if they are. he will get murdered at 7 own.

Why would he lose to Electro when electricity only empowers him? And how Booster even dreams to be factor here? I'd love to hear that.

@stormcell said:

Except he already stomped her in the past. I'd call it "BADLY" since he did it from the distance without even looking at her.

--------------------------------------------------------

Actually, Blue Marvel is better suited for this battle than WWH who has a very exploitative weakness that Magneto can use to win. But right after Hulk, from Blue Marvel he can stop everywhere.

Magneto beating Carol Danvers is pure PIS because she absorbs electromagnetic energy and becomes more powerful. Heck, if she absorbs too much energy, she might regain her Binary form. You do not beat Carol by attacking her with EM energy attacks unless she is PIS'd.

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: from 7-10 should be 7.) blue marvel 8.) thor then its supes flash and hulk which can be inter changable depending on new 52/ pre-flashpoint

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Hulk and gets smashed.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: from 7-10 should be 7.) blue marvel 8.) thor then its supes flash and hulk which can be inter changable depending on new 52/ pre-flashpoint

Wait, you're suggesting Thor goes below Hulk?

Hollygrove20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serp777: He sure isn't a speedster I'll grant you that. This is Hulk regenerating his entire head after being decapitated.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I'm more than positive that he could regenerate his brain from goop seeing as how he can do it from scratch. Keeping in mind the Hulk in the gauntlet is WWH, and that's Savage Hulk in the scan. That healing factor is gonna be supercharged.

serp777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By serp777

@juiceboks said:
@serp777 said:

The Hulk has never been human..that would be Bruce Banner who is an entirely different person. Proof that he can manipulate the blood of someone as durable and with a potent healing factor as Hulk? Because he's only done so to fodder or characters nowhere near Hulk's level of anything. Presumably is right, as a weaker version of Hulk has resisted that same type of attack from Storm.

The durability or density of a metal has nothing to do with Erik's ability to manipulate it, that should go without saying.

Hulk can easily break out of any metal shield Magneto tries and Erik hasn't shown the raw power to send anything into the sun, and Hulk could resist any force he tries to exert on him as he has many times before. That also constitutes as BFR..which is against the rules.

You're assuming way too much about Hulk and saying what you think Magneto should be capable of doing instead of what he's actually done.

"The durability or density of a metal has nothing to do with Erik's ability to manipulate it, that should go without saying."

I disagree; adamantium is the strongest material in their universe by far, and the fact that magneto can turn it into a liquid means he generates absurdly strong magnetic fields on the molecular level. Unless organic molecules in the hulk have become the strongest material in the universe, I see no reason why magneto cannot manipulate magnetic metals or ions in Hulks blood--if we're being logically consistent. Also hulks healing factor takes likes a at least a few milliseconds right? Magnetic fields on the other hand propagate at the speed of light which means, to be relevant, hulks healing factor needs to be occurring quickly at the 0.1 microsecond order of magnitude in order to keep up with magnetic fields powerful enough to lift a city or liquefy adamantium.

"Hulk can easily break out of any metal shield Magneto tries and Erik hasn't shown the raw power to send anything into the sun, and Hulk could resist any force he tries to exert on him as he has many times before. That also constitutes as BFR..which is against the rules."

Well fair enough on the BFR point, i missed that, but imo it is a stupid rule to put in place since it limits an obvious and effective tactic. But if the BFR rule was gone, then mags could just drop the hulk to float around in geosync forever or send him towards the sun--see the quote below this. Magneto has in fact shown that he can move things into orbit, like when he helped construct a space station for mutants. Also do you have any idea how many rockets it would take to hold a city in the air? If mags can lift cities clearly he can lift the hulk and himself into orbit. Also hulk can't resist ANY force, that's clearly incorrect, since then he could resist gravity and fly if that were the case, since you'd probably agree that gravity is a force which hulk cannot overcome.

"Magneto can create electromagnetic fields strong enough to manipulate non-ferrous items, though he may be using anti-gravity fields to do this."

http://www.comicvine.com/magneto/4005-1441/

So i guess mags can just keep picking the hulk up, bring him to the edge of the battlefield, and then slam him into the ground at terminal velocity over and over and over again. Hulk becomes a rag doll. Hulk clearly can't resist forces like gravity, otherwise he could fly, and so non ferrous manipulation or anti gravity fields will both work equally effectively. Then magneto picks up half of new york city, brings it to the edge of the battlefield, and hurls it like a meteor into the hulk thereby turning him into vaporized atoms. I am not aware of hulk surviving extreme temperatures and pressures simultaneously. Regardless, at the minimum its a stalemate since hulk can't touch flying magneto but maybe mags just can't output enough damage to take out the hulk because Hulk has magical regeneration. However, i think this magical hulk infinite regen thing is a lot like the exaggerated "limitless" screwattack superman claim. There are obviously plenty of attacks which the hulk could not survive and that his regen could not save him from, so I would argue that the combination of ripping every ion out of hulks body, smashing hulk repeatedly like a rag doll, and dropping cities on him could be enough to overcome his healing factor.

Finally, another point which is probably the best one I have for mags---

"Although Magneto's primary power is the control over magnetism, he can also manipulate any form of energy from the electromagnetic spectrum. "

Therefore magneto could arguably manipulate hulk's gamma energy and potential drain it or mitigate it especially since mags has is a genius. He might also be able to find a form of radiation of energy which could damage the hulk or counteract the gamma effect--some kind of anti gamma field or something. He could find a solution with his powers and genius level intellect especially since he could just fly and avoid hulk until he figures it out. Furthermore, as discussed in the world war hulk story line, "In defense Iron Man then activates a series of satellite anti-gamma lasers which fire and finally ends the Hulk's prolonged rampage." Given mags can manipulate all energy, he can definitely control anti gamma light since light is just another part of the em spectrum and thus could stop the hulk 10/10 times as long as they dont start in close combat. Then mags can kill the hulk in many different ways.

http://www.comicvine.com/world-war-hulk/4045-42294/

serp777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: Well fair enough he could survive a magnetic mind rape then, but ill just bring out my best point against world war hulk then.

"Although Magneto's primary power is the control over magnetism, he can also manipulate any form of energy from the electromagnetic spectrum. "

Therefore magneto could arguably manipulate hulk's gamma energy and potential drain it or mitigate it especially since mags has is a genius. He might also be able to find a form of radiation of energy which could damage the hulk or counteract the gamma effect--some kind of anti gamma field or something. He could find a solution with his powers and genius level intellect especially since he could just fly and avoid hulk until he figures it out. Furthermore, as discussed in the world war hulk story line, "In defense Iron Man then activates a series of satellite anti-gamma lasers which fire and finally ends the Hulk's prolonged rampage." Given mags can manipulate all forms of energy, he can definitely create anti gamma lasers since light is just another part of the em spectrum and thus could stop the hulk 10/10 times as long as they dont start in close combat. Then mags can kill the hulk in many different ways.

http://www.comicvine.com/world-war-hulk/4045-42294/

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By 106me

@serp777: Radiation is completely different from magnetism. The two have no correlation.

Also, this gauntlet is completely out of order.

serp777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By serp777

@106me:

Again, I quote

It directly says anti gamma lasers, which is amplified light and it suggests that the anti gamma energy is at least light.Also radiation includes both subatomic particles and electro magnetic waves FYI. Because electromagnetic waves have an electric and magnetic component, radiation is not completely different than magnetism. Light is formed by light switching between an electric and magnetic field. The rate at which the electric component transistions to the magnetic component and vice versa is exactly the speed of light as demonstrated by Faraday. I'd recommend a good going over of Farada'ys laws and electromagnetic theory in general. So basically light is just an electromagnetic wave, and radiation can be light or subatomic particles.

"the emission of energy as electromagnetic waves or as moving subatomic particles, especially high-energy particles that cause ionization."

Basically its the ionization effect that classifies it as radiation. Gamma radiation is real and is actually just higher energy form of xrays. Therefore your argument is invalid in every sense.

"Gamma radiation, also known as gamma rays, and denoted by the Greek letter γ, refers to electromagnetic radiation of an extremely high frequency and therefore consists of high-energy photons. Gamma rays are ionizing radiation, and are thus biologically hazardous."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma_ray

</physicsLesson>

Given the proportional relationship between electricity and magnetism, and the fact that magnetic and electric fields form photons, its really no surprise that magneto can control all forms of electric or magnetic energy, or both.

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom said:
Magneto
Magneto

Bloodlusted/morals off

Gauntlet:

1. Sandman

2. Electro

3. Spider-Man

4. Ms. Marvel

5. Booster Gold

6. Aquaman

7. World War Hulk

8. Blue Marvel

9. Wally West

10. Superman

11. Thor

12. Thanos (no IG)

Classic/616 - pre/new 52

Fight until death or incapacitation

No bfr

Magneto has 1 minute prep

Standard gear and equipment

Start 100 feet apart

(sorry if the gauntlet is out of order, just tell me and I will change it)

Does he clear?

WORLD WAR HULK HIGHEST ON LIST!

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

@serp777: Radiation is completely different from magnetism. The two have no correlation.

Also, this gauntlet is completely out of order.

Yeah but Magneto isn't a ferrokinetic, he manipulates electromagnetic fields, so it could be a little different

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By daBlackswrd

@serp777: Therefore magneto could arguably manipulate hulk's gamma energy and potential drain it or mitigate it especially since mags has is a genius. He might also be able to find a form of radiation of energy which could damage the hulk or counteract the gamma effect--some kind of anti gamma field or something. He could find a solution with his powers and genius level intellect especially since he could just fly and avoid hulk until he figures it out. Furthermore, as discussed in the world war hulk story line, "In defense Iron Man then activates a series of satellite anti-gamma lasers which fire and finally ends the Hulk's prolonged rampage." Given mags can manipulate all energy, he can definitely control anti gamma light since light is just another part of the em spectrum and thus could stop the hulk 10/10 times as long as they dont start in close combat. Then mags can kill the hulk in many different ways.

You are the man awesome post