Magic King August (FT) vs Trafalgar D. Water Law (OP)

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@samconery: yes, yes. Now every Spriggan can bust mountains.......

Jacob? With his fists? Neinhart? With his wind magic? Ajeel? Invel? Wahll? Bloodman? Dimaria? Irene? No no. Show me when a Spriggan busted a mountain in the manga. Not by stupid powerscaling. You know that Levi can bust islands with a MHS+ by fans powerscaling? I'm serious. Check vsBattle wiki. Heck Cana, Lily, Elfman and Lisanna too and almost every Fairy tail character.

Basing on canonical manga feats only a bloodlusted August was close to be a small mountain buster. Other Spriggans? No.

And Tenrou is larger than a mountain? Check Acnologia size (building size), check Acnologia and Tenrou size togheter and then check 1 mountain size.

Irenes meteor and continent-sized restructuring>>>>mountain feats

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By ErrorOfTheDamned

@thecrystalball: That's based on a calc. Unless it literally destroyed a country, it's not doing shit.

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AidenBrooks999/Irene%27s_Deus_Sema_-_Fairy_Tail is probably the calc.

I could make a calc that gives Erza a planet busting calc, with MFTL+ speed.

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Still going on about Eileen's featless meteor.

FT "fans" sure are great.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people just making assumptions about how strong Irene's meteor is? Erza was able to destroy it in one hit, with most of her bones broken. It couldn't have been that strong, considering its otherwise featless.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have Irene's meteor as city to mountain level due to the small fragments destroying a bunch of those giant spikes after Erza busted it. With Mashima's stupid scaling it could probably be calced at relativistic, but even fodder were tracking it, so it clearly wasn't in story.

teenman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By teenman12

Law as a nice little hax but August is still way above him

August takes it

So many trolls down playing FT

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

law

heart crush gg

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are we talking about a featless meteor? The meteoroids best feat is getting wrecked by someone nearly dead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Am I excluded? Please tell me yes. I don't want to be grouped with the dumb side of the fandom.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2: Naah I group you with maybe the four FT fans I know who aren't biased as hell or just plain stupid/trolls.That's why I put fans in "". Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And vivas started to ruin the thread with his trolling and wanking

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: yet nary to fans put fodder ninja on same level as Hashirama

ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@just_banter: You're talking about this right? IS CLEARLY MOUNTAIN LEVEL!!! YOU SEE MOUNTAIN? IT DESTROY BY METEOR FRAGMENTS!1!1! IT COULD HAVE BEEN ISLAND LEVEL IF ERZA NO BUST METEOR WITH BONES BROKEN EXCEPT HER RIGHT ARM!!!

Law > August

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just curious, what would Law do without his Spatial powers?

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Judal94

@thevivas said:

Because it depends the fate of Fairy Tail characters power levels. "Those Fairy Tail fans" thinks that if Eileen's meteor is trully a large island or country buster with relative speed (as some fans has hypothesized with weird calculations and speculations) then by power scaling the entire Fairy Tail roster become 50x times stronger...according to them...

In other words Fairy Tail verse goes above One Piece verse, Magi verse, Bleach verse, OPM verse..........and reach Toriko or DBZ Saiyan/Frieza Saga verse power level.

I've seen a thread on Millenium Forum. And there are people who thinks that now Erza can goes against Acacia or Saitama. And what about "nobody in One Piece verse can tag Eileen/Irene. Let alone defeat her" thread?

This is what " those fans" thinks about it

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvine2: Talking about me without tagging me. So we're back to your cowardly tactics it seems.

You should just stick with trolling. It suits you better.

ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: It's just that you said "I have Irene's meteor as city to mountain level due to the small fragments destroying a bunch of those giant spikes after Erza busted it. With Mashima's stupid scaling it could probably be calced at relativistic, but even fodder were tracking it, so it clearly wasn't in story."

So is the picture the one you're referring to?

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@errorofthedamned: Yes. Those spikes are nowhere near the size of mountains. Same thing happened with Dangai Ichigo.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And vivas started to ruin the thread with his trolling and wanking

Dude, just stop. You're the one ruining the threads.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just curious, what would Law do without his Spatial powers?

Well, he's massively hypersonic, and has a sword which he can coat with Armament Haki, which is strong enough to block Doflamingo's Meteor busting strings, so that's always an option. He also has reentry meteor catching TK, a high level electrical shock attack, a long range stab, a durability ignoring energy blade which destroys the targets internal organs, and he can remove August's heart, then crush it. Since August can't actually resist space manipulation (he can just control his body parts while they're separated), his heart will still be vulnerable, even if he tries to pull it back into his body.

All in all, a stomp of epic proportions.

ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Ok, that's good. I've seen some people say they were mountains.

ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: Don't you need like a stronger haki to block all of Law's moves? Or some of his moves? Also, does the manga states that you need stronger Haki to negate his moves? If you have it, can I get picture?

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: doing the same thing, that is classic you for your lowballing and wanking of Naruto, keep this up and I will have to get the admins to lock.

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ComicVine2

@flashingsabre: that all depends if he can use his Spatial Powers where August with all the FT powers can negate the Spatial one, and speed would not be an issue.

And no, he started the fire, he has to own it.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvine2: Funny, I don't think I ever mentioned "Comicvine2" anywhere in my posts. Want to point out where I did, or admit to having reading issues?

My wanking of Naruto? There isn't even a Naruto character in this thread. Good job genius.

Call them all you want. They've never locked any thread where you called them to lock, so go right ahead. See if I care.

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: oh I could tell by your wording you can't fool me for a second. Good job brainiac.

I was referring on the other threads.

I wouldn't have to if you weren't ruining the threads.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: Don't you need like a stronger haki to block all of Law's moves? Or some of his moves? Also, does the manga states that you need stronger Haki to negate his moves? If you have it, can I get picture?

That was just speculation. I'm pretty sure Vergo and Doffy were just moving to fast for Law to hit without a sneak attack.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: that all depends if he can use his Spatial Powers where August with all the FT powers can negate the Spatial one, and speed would not be an issue.

And no, he started the fire, he has to own it.

You can't just give August Marin's powers. If we go by statements, Old dying Whitebeard is planet level. Go by feats.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, it's not like Gildarts and Law share the same powers.

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ComicVine2

@lisanel_doctor: Gildarts Magic destroys anything while Law uses space

@flashingsabre; i am not if he knows every magic there is.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvine2: Nope, point out where I used your name cause I wasn't talking about you. Conceited much.

So you want to lock this thread because of what I apparently did in other threads? Talk about stupid.

Go ahead and call the mods. I dare you.

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ComicVine2

@thevivas: denial is the major sickness for you is it?

I will do it when I feel like it, not because you dare because you are a child.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvine2: This coming from the guy who is the literal definition of a troll but still thinks he's not? Right.

Yeah you do that. Make a threat of calling the mods and don't follow through. Back to being a coward. Now I'll tell you again, get off this site.

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: explain how I am a troll? A troll is a person who makes offensive or provocative post that baits people.

I have done none of that both intentionally and figuratively. So get off your high horse, it's your own fault for getting worked up because someone doesn't like other people's opinions.

I am simply being the better man while you are a ignorant little brat who just complains like the spoiled child he is. Now stop ruining the thread like you always do.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvine2: Explain how you're a troll? You ruin every thread you post in, you ignore evidence, you make up stats of your own, you make bait threads that have been locked already, etc. Want me to go on?

Nope, that's exactly what you did. You whined because I don't agree with you about your FT wank and threatened to call the mods. That's literally what you did and then you shied away from calling them cause you know you're wrong and they wouldn't take your side at all.

Better man? Don't make me laugh. All you've done on this site is whine and bitch because you had to post your "evidence" more than once and told people to find your own proof themselves.

If you were the better man, you'd do everyone on this website the favor of a lifetime by leaving. Get off this site.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: oh my friend,, just ignore him before this thread get lock,, this is a good thread

back to the topic,, and just ignore him

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ComicVine2

Yes, listen to reason and this thread will be fine

@thevivas; as expected of a troll, whining and getting angry over everything, I provided evidence that you refused to even acknowledge because of your lowballing of FT

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was hoping this thread wasn't gonna get derailed by the recent Fairy tail trolls smh ?

ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only a question: someone here thinks that Nakagami Erza can destroy the Itachi Susanoo Yata Mirror and nullify Totsuka Blade?

Another question: someone here thinks that Erza can fully nullify Amaterasu if Amaterasu start to burn her whole body?

Sorry for this. I know that's off topic but recently someone started to say this.....

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judal94: to answer your questions.

1. Nakagami armor disperses any technique it cuts

2. Flame empress armor halves the effects of flames such as Dragon Flames that are so intense that the never die out and are tethered to his emotions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm so the general consensus is that law wins?

Anyone wanna argue for august? The dude may be way slower (i mean the dude got blitzed by gildarts, why didn't he use his precog?) but he's got some pretty cool haxs

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvine2: @judal94:

1. Nakagami nullifies MAGIC. Not ninjutsu, not devil fruit powers, not haki, MAGIC. People need to stop giving Erza feats she doesn't have. Also, Nakagami has never nullified any magic on the Susano'o's level, so even if ninjutsu was considered magic, which it isn't, it still wouldn't necessarily have worked.

2. Current Natsu's flames aren't as hot as Amaterasu flames, let alone BoS Natsu who Erza's armor protected he from. The emotional amp doesn't even matter, since Natsu was happy to fight her. So it was a less than full power, Beginning of Series Natsu, who you are saying is on par with Sasuke and Itachi. You have to realize how ridiculous that is.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2 said:

Anyone wanna argue for august? The dude may be way slower (i mean the dude got blitzed by gildarts, why didn't he use his precog?) but he's got some pretty cool haxs

August hasn't show hax anywhere near Law's own hax, and Law outstats and outskills him, as far as we've seen. This would be a mismatch if August hadn't been holding back so far this arc.

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By ComicVine2

@flashingsabre: in cross over battles, magic and all other types of powers are treated the same, someone here said that.

Natsu's flames never burn out, that was shown and explained. And no, Natsu does get serious about the fight, he wants to show his skills, even against someone like Gildarts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre said:
@jaycool2 said:

August hasn't show hax anywhere near Law's own hax, and Law outstats and outskills him, as far as we've seen. This would be a mismatch if August hadn't been holding back so far this arc.

Well hey not allowed to argue in my own thread, right? I can only ask questions from viners. And i didn't say anything about augusts hax being equal to that of laws, i was just suggesting that he has some cool one's.

by the way you seem to know a lot, what would you say is the most likely scenario for this fight?

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvine2: @judal94:

1. Nakagami nullifies MAGIC. Not ninjutsu, not devil fruit powers, not haki, MAGIC. People need to stop giving Erza feats she doesn't have. Also, Nakagami has never nullified any magic on the Susano'o's level, so even if ninjutsu was considered magic, which it isn't, it still wouldn't necessarily have worked.

2. Current Natsu's flames aren't as hot as Amaterasu flames, let alone BoS Natsu who Erza's armor protected he from. The emotional amp doesn't even matter, since Natsu was happy to fight her. So it was a less than full power, Beginning of Series Natsu, who you are saying is on par with Sasuke and Itachi. You have to realize how ridiculous that is.

Natsus flames are so hot that they melted the grand magic games arena though