Madara Uchiha vs Iron Man

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For the sake of this battle, assume Iron Man has chakra.

who wins?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Iron Man for now.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the sake of this battle, assume Iron Man has chakra.

who wins?

For the sake of following the rules, let's not seeing as how the OP isn't supposed to give characters certain powers/buffs that aren't available to them.

As far as the battle goes, couldn't Madara just BFR Tony into Kamui's dimension?

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Don't reply to the thread if you are not up to date or you don't know what you're talking about.

Madara does not have kamui.

By the by, chakra for Tony is not a powerup or ability.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Carter_esque

@imthedamnbatman said:

@carter_esque: Don't reply to the thread if you are not up to date or you don't know what you're talking about.

Madara does not have kamui.

First off, don't be cross w/ me, buck. If you would be more specific about which versions of each char. you're using, maybe I wouldn't have to make a leap in assuming which abilities they have. "The devil is in the details".

By the by, chakra for Tony is not a powerup or ability.

It actually is bc Tony doesn't know what chakra is and he's never used it before.

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Madara has never had Kamui, ever. As I said before, if you aren't up to date please do not respond as the reply is useless.

Not sure what you're trying to prove with your second point lol? Exactly, it's useless to him, therefore it isn't a buff or powerup.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Madara has never had Kamui, ever. As I said before, if you aren't up to date please do not respond as the reply is useless.

My bad, I got Kamui mixed up w/ Izanagi but, in any case, I was still wrong bc Izanagi doesn't work like Kamui anyway.

Not sure what you're trying to prove with your second point lol? Exactly, it's useless to him, therefore it isn't a buff or powerup.

Well then why give him something he can't use? Does that make sense to you? Be honest..

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

@carter_esque: Madara technically has Izanagi, but he's never used it. It's an inherent Uchiha abilty. That's fine though.

I gave Tony chakra so that Madara's genjutsu would work, otherwise Madara couldn't use his full arsenal and it would be an unfair fight.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Madara technically has Izanagi, but he's never used it. It's an inherent Uchiha abilty. That's fine though.

I gave Tony chakra so that Madara's genjutsu would work, otherwise Madara couldn't use his full arsenal and it would be an unfair fight.

Well he doesn't have it and it's against the rules to give him any buffs inaccessible to his universe, esp. considering "why" you want him to have it in the first place... which is to give Madara a better chance.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Which armor version of Iron Man

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@carter_esque@imthedamnbatman

The Battles board rules don't state anything about it being against the rules to give buffs that are inaccessible in their home universe. There are plenty of threads that do that. It's only giving characters ridiculous buffs that aren't allowed.

That said, OP needs to clarify which suit of armor Tony is wearing. Currently, I think he has the Space armor.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to drop this here before anyone else does..

No Caption Provided

Which armor is tony wearing, though?

Stormmagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We also need to know if it's Edo Madara or not since he is now alive.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I suggest these armors.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We also need to know if it's Edo Madara or not since he is now alive.

if it's a stretch of assumption, fully revived madara is a lot stronger than edo madara because he has sage mode.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara wins this. He is too versatile.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@carter_esque@imthedamnbatman

The Battles board rules don't state anything about it being against the rules to give buffs that are inaccessible in their home universe. There are plenty of threads that do that. It's only giving characters ridiculous buffs that aren't allowed.

That said, OP needs to clarify which suit of armor Tony is wearing. Currently, I think he has the Space armor.

Oh okay well if that's the case then Madara probably has this if he can use all of his hax abilities. I think that it kinda depends on which armor is being used too though.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@carter_esque I'm curious, what can Madara do? I'm not too familiar with Naruto. If he really is high-tier though, I guess Tony will need something like Extremis or the BE.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@veshark: He's quite versatile.. I added the scan of mountain busting attacks above. He can also drop meteors:

(sorry if it's a spoiler, but I'm pretty sure you've seen this meteor thing around)

Loading Video...

Though it isn't a very valid tactic for 1 on 1, it's still one of the coolest moments in shippuden.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony stomps. Nuke-like attacks kill Madara from heat alone. His forcefields are so much more powerful than any of Madara's attacks that he could just sit there and watch Madara expend all of his energy on his shields. Not to mention his armor.

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

I'm not too savvy with Iron Man's suits, I was just thinking he basic one? Not "specialized" in anything, just the run of the mill suit.

Also Madara is alive. Kyuubi summoning is restricted.

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I'm not too savvy with Iron Man's suits, I was just thinking he basic one? Not "specialized" in anything, just the run of the mill suit.

Wait limit Iron-man?

His best feats come form Extremist, while his best showing are in Bleeding Edge.

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: I've heard Bleeding Edge is pretty formidable. Let's go with that.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara stomps

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen any suit of Tony's survive an attack of the calibur of @princearagorn1's scan (let alone multiple meteors).

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Genjutsu GG

Madara doesn't even use genjutsu in character. he went to the mountain slicing Susanoo and all of his other tricks before he tried it.....once. Plus he'd have to get it past Tony's sensors and his own TP defenses he has built into the suit. And he'd have to get past the forcefields and all of Tony's weapons....which he won't.

superdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madara wins this, because if what itachi said is true, a combination of uchiha and senju means unlimited izanagi and izanami. though, there are not feats to support that statement. madara can still win with susano'o .

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cjdavis103

@carter_esque: he gave Tony chakra so Genjustus would work on him

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Chakra is the natural energy in your body. Iron Man has it if he's human.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Odinsonnn

Lets not debate about this whole chakra thing, guys.

The OP says Tony has chakra (for the sake of the battle). Tony has chakra; bottom line. The reason he said so was to avoid all this pointless banter. It is well within the CV rules, therefore no one here has the right to dispute that. If you don't approve, simply leave this thread.

Madara pretty much wins this one, though. He has the rinnegan, his durability is better than Tony's human durability (and most of his suits). He can instantly heal his wounds (thanks to Hashirama)--not to mention his Zetsu can restore his limbs (if the damage even gets that bad). He has sage chakra. And his destructive force (perfectly stabilized susano'o/meteors) is well on par, if not above Tony's.

He survived being tossed around by all nine bijuu's, and completely healed all damage done--completely blind.

If someone can prove Tony/or his suit surviving a meteor-level or above attack, then this battle is debatable. If not, this is a stomp.

Oh, and genjutsu is NOT telepathy.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Superbot400

Which verision of Madara are we using?

Edo Madara isn't fair because there is no way of Iron Man to win. We are talking about Madara in his Prime era Madara, he wouldn't have rinnegan. If we talking about the current Madara, he doesn't have sharingan can apparenlty use Susano'o.

@odinsonnn said:

I haven't seen any suit of Tony's survive an attack of the calibur of @princearagorn1's scan (let alone multiple meteors).

That's going a bit too far. Iron Man has plowed from a mahattan sized rock from Terrax, once . Most of his current armors has surivied nuclear explosions, or even gravity of a city sucking black hole. Meteror could be avoived, the only way Onoki/Gaara got hit by it because they trying to save the alliance. Yes he has surivived attack from Madara' caliber before. WWH-Buster, Thor Buster also easily took attacks on the degree of Madara. He has adamantium argo suit that is could theorically withstand it. Bleeding Edge could take Thor, Ulik,

While I agree it's Madara should be able to win, I don't think it's a stomp on that degree.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Iron Man tank nukes at 0.02% power? How does he not repulsor the sht outta Madara? And what can Madara even do to that? He's strong, don't get me wrong, but not tank nukes at .02% strong....

And how do we even know sharingan-based genjutsu will work when there's a screen of some sort between their gazes? That's like getting tagged through a TV...

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Odinsonnn

@superbot400: I never said he hasn't survived an attack of that caliber, but that I haven't seen it (leaving room for someone who has seen such to inform me--so thanks for that). My subpoint was that, in the event that he has never displayed durability on that level, than this is indeed a stomp; seeing how meteor spam isn't even his full power.

You're correct: in his prime (vs. Hashirama)he didn't have a rinnegan yet. But he did awaken it before he died. And the current Madara is alive and well with a rinnegan, at the moment.

He definitely still has his sharingan techniques according to the latest Chapter 658.

@thelocust619 said:

Can't Iron Man tank nukes at 0.02% power? How does he not repulsor the sht outta Madara? And what can Madara even do to that? He's strong, don't get me wrong, but not tank nukes at .02% strong....

And how do we even know sharingan-based genjutsu will work when there's a screen of some sort between their gazes? That's like getting tagged through a TV...

I was wondering whether genjutsu would work behind Tony's helmet too. Probably not.

Shinra Tensei should be able to deflect his repulsors (which normal humans have tanked alone). I can't get an exact comparable estimate to 0.02% of a nuke but here's the best I got:

The nuke used in WWII against Japan was equivalent to (approximately) 15-20 kilotons of TNT. If we take 0.02% of the full estimate (20kt), we get (0.0002 * 20 = ) 0.004 kilotons which is exactly equal to 8000 pounds.

One pound of TNT (according to construction forums) is enough to move and split 1 cubic yard of rock (2200 lbs). Multiplying that by 8000 lbs of TNT (0.02% of a nuke) we can say that 0.02% of a nuke is enough to destroy 17, 600,000 tons of rock.

According to multiple Answerbag calculations under Earth Sciences & Geology. A single 10,000 ft tall mountain weighs (approximately) 8.17*(10^17) tons or 817,000,000,000,000 tons.

With all this math we can pretty accurately say that 0.02% of a nuke--capable of destroying 17,600,000 tons of rock--couldn't even destroy one percent of said (relatively and generously small) mountain. To quote a post from Answerbag:

"To put it in perspective if you drilled under said [10,000 ft tall] mountain and buried the biggest nuclear warhead ever made underneath and set it off, the mountain would barely quiver and there would be no noticeable release of radiation or heat to the environment."

Considering that Madara can slice a mountain in half with the residual force from the swing of his (perfect susano'o) blade. Tony's feat of "tanking" that nuke leaves him as nothing more fodder.

Correction: two mountains.
Correction: two mountains.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinsonnn: Madara hasn't shown to be able to use shinra tensei. Considering it's one of the most useful techniques we have seen in the series, he would've if he could've.

Other than that, it's not two mountains, it's two mountains+ that meteor which was beside him. (This scan also shows insane size of PS)

No Caption Provided

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque: he gave Tony chakra so Genjustus would work on him

I know, that's why I think Madara has the advantage now although I still believe that it depends on which armor Tony has on.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Odinsonnn

@princearagorn1: I didn't even realize that the meteor was still there lol. Gotta appreciate the consistency in that writing.

And while I know that it is pretty close to "speculation" (which CV hates): He has the rinnegan, and he's used the Preta Path to absorb ninjutsu on multiple occasions--both of which indicate (not speculate) he has the ability to use shinra tensei: Deva Path.

As useful as it may be, ask yourself: has he ever really needed to use it? (The same can be said about the list of other techniques he has, but opts not to use.)

So I don't buy that "he would've if he could've" <---that logic applies to most ppl, but Madara isn't most ppl. He still hasn't shown his full strength (ie. had his back against the ropes).

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@odinsonnn: oh He's quite consistent with his writing, recheck the details of juubi's super bijuu dama to see them.

But I have to disagree on the shinra tensei part, considering it's one of the most effective jutsu we have seen, and he'd have used it at least once if he had it. I think he will do so in the next chapter, though. This isn't some random technique, this is something that one-shotted konoha afterall.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Noone301994

Madara is out of Iron Man's league

Evilbeavers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which one is faster?

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Can you elaborate on the "details" you're referring to?

You disagree that he can use shinra tensei, but you believe that he will use it in the next chapter? Either you only choose to consider techniques with tangible showings, or you just seriously contradicted yourself. Your post says one of the two.

Maybe you don't get what I'm saying. Here's a list of some of the other most effective jutsu we've seen in the series that Madara should wield but hasn't used:

1. Amaterasu
  2. Tsukuyomi (or any other genjutsu above the level of that which he used against the Raikage).
  3. The six paths techniques (other than Preta path) granted by the rinnegan.

IMO the same can be said about these techniques. It is obvious that he possesses the ability to use these, but for one reason or another (he's way too strong for everyone, had Hashirama on his knees as he took his chakra, and has honestly no reason to go all out yet) he has chosen not to use them.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinsonnn:

Details, like: the destruction caused by juubi's tenpachi, or clearing made by eight tails whirlwind, or the mountains destroyed by naruto tossing the bijuu bombs around, and so on..

I'm not sure how madara should have either amaterasu or tsukuyomi. Those are both itachi's techniques, like koto amatsukami was shisui's.

Nor does simply having the rinnegan grant you the ability to use six paths techniques. Look at obito, for example. Considering the bijuu messed him up pretty badly, I think shinra tensei could have come pretty handy at the time.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Silverrings

I've never seen anybody from Naruto bust out a nuke-level attack, and Iron Man has tanked nukes, with shields.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PrinceAragorn1