patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Drug trafficking through Camp Crystal Lake brought him there. A psychotic murderer may keep him.

The FBI, CIA and the DEA all rolled into one, or th Crystal Lake Killer?

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Machete is more skilled then Jason but Jason can't die so he will eventually kill Machete

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator

Eventually, Machete's going down.

Avatar image for emequious_swerve
Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Emequious_Swerve

Jason loses, probably badly. He gets offed by inexperienced teenagers all the time and he can inconsistently be a slow as molasses sometimes. Jason is cooler though.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Wolfrazer  Online

@emequious_swerve: ? He doesn't get offed by teenagers, the only thing that has happened to him as of part 6 was BFRing him.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Machete don't text

He does however pwn Voorhees

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

Jason Kills Machete...ironically, with a machete.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Wolfrazer  Online

@the_stegman: Or his bare hands.....I guess whatever comes first.

Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emequious_swerve: ? He doesn't get offed by teenagers, the only thing that has happened to him as of part 6 was BFRing him.

Oh no?? Then how does he get defeated in every movie? Oh yeah, he gets defeated by a teenager tying a chain around his neck and dumping him off a boat and snapping his neck or throwing toxic waste in his face, or maybe someone just stabs him and he somehow magically gets dragged to hell. Jason is not some great force of nature, he is a horror movie slasher who is wildly inconsistent and has actions predicated on the story. Nothing more.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 the_stegman  Moderator
Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@emequious_swerve said:

@wolfrazer said:

Oh no?? Then how does he get defeated in every movie? Oh yeah, he gets defeated by a teenager tying a chain around his neck and dumping him off a boat and snapping his neck or throwing toxic waste in his face, or maybe someone just stabs him and he somehow magically gets dragged to hell. Jason is not some great force of nature, he is a horror movie slasher who is wildly inconsistent and has actions predicated on the story. Nothing more.

Part 6- Tommy BFR'd him with the rock and chain, he was still alive as shown at the end of the movie.

Part 7- Tina revives her father just in the nick of time......with TK(how does that work?) and he drags him...back into the lake. Another BFR

Part 8- Toxic waste...BFR'd

Part 9- Magic Dagger being stabbed into him by another Voorhees...dragged to hell...another.

All BFRs....even if you count the part 9 one as a death(which didn't really look like it) it was very specific, so Machete won't be doing it here.

Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Emequious_Swerve

Part 6- Tommy BFR'd him with the rock and chain, he was still alive.

Part 7- Tina revives her father....with TK(how does that work) and drags him...back into the lake. Another BFR

Part 8- Toxic waste...BFR'd

Part 9- Magic Dagger being stabbed into him by another Voorhees...dragged to hell...another.

All BFRs....even if you count the part 9 one as a death(which didn't really look like it) it was very specific, so Machete won't be doing it here.

Ugh, face it man, His neck snaps after brutally getting chopped up by a rotor. Then in part 8 the dude is randomly killed or whatever by water. Its a movie

Machete would just chop his head off.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@wolfrazer said:

The "Jason can't beat "X" because he loses to teenagers'' is the weakest, and sadly, most used argument in the book, mostly coming from fans ignorant of the series. Let's go over Jason's "losses"

Part 2. He gets stabbed in the shoulder and gets right back up, kidnapping the final girl's boyfriend and disappearing. Verdict: No teenager killed him.

Part 3: He gets hung, stabbed in the head with an axe, etc and goes down for maybe a few hours before waking up. Verdict: No teenager killed him.

Part 4: Tommy Jarvis hacks him in the head multiple times. Verdict: Tommy Jarvis kills him.

Part 6: Jason is ressurected, stronger, more durable and with a much better healing factor. This is the Jason used in THIS battle, so before you say, "Oh, but Tommy killed him!" Nope, Tommy didn't kill THIS Jason. He tied a chain around his neck and dropped him in a lake, which thanks to plot, BFR'd Jason. Verdict: No teenager killed him.

Part 7. He took on a strong telekinetic girl and was BLOWN UP. Only to keep coming and had her weird ghost dad BFR him in the lake again. Verdict: No teenager beat him.

Part 8. He tracks his victims to NYC and is about to kill them if not for Plot toxic waste washing him away. Verdict: No teenager killed him

Part 9. He is BFR'd to hell due to very specific circumstances. Verdict: No teenager kills him.

Freddy vs Jason: He tanks tons of damage from Freddy, and is lit on fire and tossed into the lake...only to rise again and keep going. Verdict: No teenager kills him.

Jason has tanked machine gun fire, drowning, being hung, set on fire, electricuted, stabbed repeatedly, having a multi ton boiler fall on him, being burned by toxic waste and kept coming. Nothing short of blowing him to smithereens is going to stop him, and Machete sure as hell won't.

Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Emequious_Swerve

The "Jason can't beat "X" because he loses to teenagers'' is the weakest, and sadly, most used argument in the book, mostly coming from fans ignorant of the series. Let's go over Jason's "losses"

Part 2. He gets stabbed in the shoulder and gets right back up, kidnapping the final girl's boyfriend and disappearing. Verdict: No teenager killed him.

Part 3: He gets hung, stabbed in the head with an axe, etc and goes down for maybe a few hours before waking up. Verdict: No teenager killed him.

Part 4: Tommy Jarvis hacks him in the head multiple times. Verdict: Tommy Jarvis kills him.

Part 6: Jason is ressurected, stronger, more durable and with a much better healing factor. This is the Jason used in THIS battle, so before you say, "Oh, but Tommy killed him!" Nope, Tommy didn't kill THIS Jason. He tied a chain around his neck and dropped him in a lake, which thanks to plot, BFR'd Jason. Verdict: No teenager killed him.

Part 7. He took on a strong telekinetic girl and was BLOWN UP. Only to keep coming and had her weird ghost dad BFR him in the lake again. Verdict: No teenager beat him.

Part 8. He tracks his victims to NYC and is about to kill them if not for Plot toxic waste washing him away. Verdict: No teenager killed him

Part 9. He is BFR'd to hell due to very specific circumstances. Verdict: No teenager kills him.

Freddy vs Jason: He tanks tons of damage from Freddy, and is lit on fire and tossed into the lake...only to rise again and keep going. Verdict: No teenager kills him.

Jason has tanked machine gun fire, drowning, being hung, set on fire, electricuted, stabbed repeatedly, having a multi ton boiler fall on him, being burned by toxic waste and kept coming. Nothing short of blowing him to smithereens is going to stop him, and Machete sure as hell won't.

The whole "Jason is superhuman" is even a worse, immature, silly, pointless argument. Trust me, I have seen the Friday the 13th series, multiple times, and he is just a killer in a movie franchise that is a strong as the plot needs him to be or as durable as the plot needs him to be.

People on these battle forums take this stuff too seriously and telling me "I am ignorant to the series" just because I actually look at him as a fictional character in a silly movie is insulting. Jason dies in every movie, or in the very least is defeated, and being teenagers are the main characters in most films, it stands to be correct that he is, as hard as it might be to swallow, defeated by teenagers. All this "BRF" or whatever is just rationalizing. I could let you slide with maybe the water washing him away in part 8 but still...do you remember why he is washed away by water?? Because the "infinite mighty zombie powers" you seems to think he has, he cannot pull some kids off a ladder. Because the plot needs him to not be able to

Drops mic.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 the_stegman  Moderator

@emequious_swerve: You're only proving my point though. The plot NEEDS him to lose because he can't very well win, he's the antagonist. But if you put Jason on paper, and all of his feats and weaknesses, he is nearly unstoppable. While if you put Machete on paper, what can he do to Jason? Chop his head off? He'll be dead before he gets close enough. You say that Jason is defeated by teens and crying inconsistency, trying to low ball the character instead of explaining how Machete actually beats him.

Emequious_Swerve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emequious_swerve: You're only proving my point though. The plot NEEDS him to lose because he can't very well win, he's the antagonist. But if you put Jason on paper, and all of his feats and weaknesses, he is nearly unstoppable. While if you put Machete on paper, what can he do to Jason? Chop his head off? He'll be dead before he gets close enough. You say that Jason is defeated by teens and crying inconsistency, trying to low ball the character instead of explaining how Machete actually beats him.

Jesus H. Carepackage, I am not "lowballing" anyone. Jason is sometimes normal human speed and sometimes he can be slow as manure. It really depends on the film, but anyway you cut it he has never functioned with any kind of super human speed. Have you ever seen the Machete films, dude?? The guy is a magician with edged weapons. He just throws a machete at his head, then just moves in and chops his limbs off or something.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman said:

Jesus H. Carepackage, I am not "lowballing" anyone. Jason is sometimes normal human speed and sometimes he can be slow as manure. It really depends on the film, but anyway you cut it he has never functioned with any kind of super human speed. Have you ever seen the Machete films, dude?? The guy is a magician with edged weapons. He just throws a machete at his head, then just moves in and chops his limbs off or something.

Nah, I'm not sayin' Jason's super fast, heck, I'll admit, he's slow at times. But He tanks tons of damage, even head damage, as seen here

Loading Video...

Also, he has distanced attacks too.

@0:54

Loading Video...

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: Jason is pretty good at ranged attacks. I watched the whole series within the last 3 weeks and he is a beast. Two things for you.

Point 1. Part 3. Girl stabs him in leg with knife and runs. She stops to look back and he tosses the knife at her. It embeds in the wall directly beside her head. Without plot, dead. Jason hit an officer with a throwing knife right between the eyes in part 6. Hit a kid in the back with a tent spike in 7. I could probably go on.

Point 2. Watch Jason takes Manhattan again. Jason moves quick in that movie in particular. He ghosts out a few times. Girl with the guitar, guy climbing the crows nest and old mean guy running up into a building only to see Jason beat him.

I'm not overly familiar with Machete. I saw it, didn't enjoy it and feats are not coming to mind. So I won't get too involved, but I would be hesitant to say this is a fight Jason would definitely loose. If we used comic feats, then Jason should take it unless Machete was a lot more badass then I recall.

Also your argument above has me seeing Jason a bit differently. BFR indeed. I know I put down "Teens kill him so..." at one point or another. I should be ashamed.

patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: 10 points for that pic. Pure gold.

I have no doubt that Machete would put Jason down.

Then Jason would get up again.

A million times over, Machete could "beat" Jason, but could he put him down for good? Doubtful.

Jason doesn't die. Unless Machete has access to a cement truck. He could plant Jason in 6 feet of quick-dry.Then Machete could build a house on top of him and live out the rest of his days, smoking cigars and entertaining a bevy of beautiful women. They all shall know that Machete is a man, none of them shall know what he keeps the world from.

briancolding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason doesn't die?

Well Machete will just cut his arms and legs off.

lol

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rockette
Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Rockette
No Caption Provided

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 thelocust619  Online

Jason is being lowballed, but Machete still wins via dismemberment

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Jason wrecks, in Jason vs Freddie, Fred give it his all and Jason still had his head. Jason is fearless and will be relentless, Machete will not know what hit him. Barring some massive plot device, Jason FTW.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way IMO.

Both sides are being lowballed.

Quwudu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers