Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Baldy

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Punctuation is really easy.

As for the battle, I suspect Danny would pull of a victory in close quarters. If Mace is boosting himself with the force he is far and away the dominant character in the physical department, but his lack of hand to hand combat skill is going to be a huge drawback. Mace will probably dodge a good few attacks with his precognative abilities and agility, but if a single one of those glowing fists tags him, he's done.

Mace's best chance revolves around force jumping around to keep his distance and smashing Iron Fist with his massive TK abilities, I suspect he won't do that even without his lightsaber though, doesn't seem his style.

I figure Danny wins 6-7/10

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Pokergeist
@Silver2467
Well arnt you the balance between the Light and Dark Side. 

Im not tearing Windu Down dont get it twisted. Had too many Forum Battles of Warhammer 40k vs Star Wars where I had to defend Jedi and Star War Ships all the time. The problem I have here is EVERYONE looks at that one BS 15 minuet episode of Clone Wars Cartoon and thinks Mace Windu does that 24 seven and its Extremely Inconsistant. Compared to his feats in the Movies and Clone Wars CGI Cartoon he should never one up Danny in H2H. I dont read the Novels but I never heard great things from that side of the "Fluff" anyway. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Silver2467
@CadenceV2 said:

<------Note avatar.

Im not tearing Windu Down dont get it twisted.

Mentioning Mace's loss to Palpatine is lowballing the character.

The problem I have here is EVERYONE looks at that one BS 15 minuet episode of Clone Wars Cartoon and thinks Mace Windu does that 24 seven and its Extremely Inconsistant. Compared to his feats in the Movies and Clone Wars CGI Cartoon he should never one up Danny in H2H. I dont read the Novels

Therein lies your problem. You don't have sufficient knowledge of the character to form a fair consensus of the outcome. Most of Mace's appearances are in comics and novels; so if you never read those, how can you accumulate enough information to make a case against him? Your point about Mace in the CW show is inaccurate anyway. Mace's Telekinesis was exaggerated in the original CW show, but his physical stats were perfectly in line with what he displays in the majority of his appearances. In almost every work, Mace shows vastly superhuman combat, reaction, and running speed to the degree that he did in that show, that is to say running invisibly fast, throwing a dozen+ blows per second, and evading blaster bolts. So, no, that show is not inconsistent with his standard performance. His speed is consistently portrayed at that level.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Pokergeist
@Silver2467
You confused me there. 

Is the Toony Anime CW accurate description or the CGI Clone War with Seasons of Episodes accurate Description? Also is the Movie (which is as cannocal as can get being the main material) not Acccurate? 
Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am saying Windu wins this only because he is not afraid to go all out on you and not hold back.... I see him force crushing IF.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Silver2467
@CadenceV2 said:

Is the Toony Anime CW accurate description or the CGI Clone War with Seasons of Episodes accurate Description?

The original CW show is accurate. TCW disregards huge amounts of SW continuity. 

Also is the Movie (which is as cannocal as can get being the main material) not Acccurate? 

Do I even have to elaborate on this at all? Not only are you cherry picking by ignoring the instances within the movies that do show characters moving superhumanly fast, the answer why characters are displayed slower in the movies is obvious: because of the fact that these are movies. In the movies, the filmmakers are far more limited with respects to what type of feats they can have characters perform. Beyond that, as I said, there are multiple instances in the movies that represent an equivalent basis for speed. In TPM, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan fled droidekas faster than the audience can see them move. People generally parrot the idea that this was an isolated instance, but this is untrue. Nick Gillard has heavily implicated that the duels in the movies are purposely slowed down so the viewer can track what happens. What would the point of meticulous fighting choreography be if the audience is incapable of following it as it happens? If the movies frequently depicted characters fighting as fast as they do in the EU, all you would see on-screen would be vaguely colored hazes rather than actual dueling. This is an issue of what is manageable in a given medium. Films are more limited; in just about every comic-based superhero movie, the protagonist is less powerful in the movie than they are in the comic, because of the separate medium. This is why in the SW movie novelizations, characters are portrayed at a faster pace than they are in the actual movie. Pertaining to an example of the movie duels being slowed down, think of Sidious' duel with Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, and Mace Windu. When the four Jedi enter the office, Palpatine leaps from his desk and kills Tiin and Kolar. On-screen, both of them stand there without counterattacking while Sidious kills them, and this makes them look incompetent. But the intended point that was meant to be conveyed was that Palpatine was too fast for either one to react to, hence why they were killed so easily. On-screen, you never see Palpatine move very fast, but in-universe, that was what happened. Mediums differ from one another, and because of that, the movies and TCW withhold the fashion of speed that character operate under in other sources. In no way does that render the other sources invalid.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Baldy

@Silver2467 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

<------Note avatar.

What is that from? It looks familiar but I can't quite place it.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Silver2467
@Baldy said:

@Silver2467 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

<------Note avatar.

What is that from? It looks familiar but I can't quite place it.

It comes from the short story The Fourth Precept from Star Wars Visionaries.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Pokergeist
@Silver2467 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Is the Toony Anime CW accurate description or the CGI Clone War with Seasons of Episodes accurate Description?

The original CW show is accurate. TCW disregards huge amounts of SW continuity. 

Also is the Movie (which is as cannocal as can get being the main material) not Acccurate? 

Do I even have to elaborate on this at all? Not only are you cherry picking by ignoring the instances within the movies that do show characters moving superhumanly fast, the answer why characters are displayed slower in the movies is obvious: because of the fact that these are movies. In the movies, the filmmakers are far more limited with respects to what type of feats they can have characters perform. Beyond that, as I said, there are multiple instances in the movies that represent an equivalent basis for speed. In TPM, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan fled droidekas faster than the audience can see them move. People generally parrot the idea that this was an isolated instance, but this is untrue. Nick Gillard has heavily implicated that the duels in the movies are purposely slowed down so the viewer can track what happens. What would the point of meticulous fighting choreography be if the audience is incapable of following it as it happens? If the movies frequently depicted characters fighting as fast as they do in the EU, all you would see on-screen would be vaguely colored hazes rather than actual dueling. This is an issue of what is manageable in a given medium. Films are more limited; in just about every comic-based superhero movie, the protagonist is less powerful in the movie than they are in the comic, because of the separate medium. This is why in the SW movie novelizations, characters are portrayed at a faster pace than they are in the actual movie. Pertaining to an example of the movie duels being slowed down, think of Sidious' duel with Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, and Mace Windu. When the four Jedi enter the office, Palpatine leaps from his desk and kills Tiin and Kolar. On-screen, both of them stand there without counterattacking while Sidious kills them, and this makes them look incompetent. But the intended point that was meant to be conveyed was that Palpatine was too fast for either one to react to, hence why they were killed so easily. On-screen, you never see Palpatine move very fast, but in-universe, that was what happened. Mediums differ from one another, and because of that, the movies and TCW withhold the fashion of speed that character operate under in other sources. In no way does that render the other sources invalid.

Well some things arnt adding up here.... at all. If what you say is true on there Speed all the time then how is it Bobafett can take Vader in the Comics at all and Jango Fetts put up anykind of fight vs Windu. Windu should have won in .3 seconds from what your saying is accurate. Then Jango would have never been able to fire off, move around, or Comprehend all that he did. Same goes for Clone Troopers by the Handful killing Jedi in Episode 3. If they move THAT FAST then they should killed all troopers in like 1 second. Again Looking at Knight of the Old Republic Materail Jedi are matched by Humans with Vibroblades. Seriously it does not add up.  

Unless only handful of Jedi like Windu can move that fast. Is that the Idea then?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Silver2467
@CadenceV2 said:
how is it Bobafett can take Vader in the Comics at all
Because he can't. Boba has never taken Vader in the comics at all. 

Jango Fetts put up anykind of fight vs Windu. Windu should have won in .3 seconds from what your saying is accurate. Then Jango would have never been able to fire off, move around, or Comprehend all that he did.
That is basically what happened. Mace vs Jango in AotC was just Jango shoots a couple shots at Mace, and Mace decapitates him. End fight. 

You're not really making much of a point here. 

Same goes for Clone Troopers by the Handful killing Jedi in Episode 3. If they move THAT FAST then they should killed all troopers in like 1 second.
No, not really. The clone troopers, for one thing, attacked in groups of dozens to hundreds at certain points, and they were still unsuccessful in killing all the Jedi as countless escaped and/or killed the clones. More than that, the Jedi trusted the clones, and because the clones were only following orders with no personal ill intent toward Jedi and because the imbalance of the Force clouded the Jedi's vision, the Jedi never foresaw their betrayal and failed to respond to it when it happened.

Again, you're not really making much of a point here. 

Again Looking at Knight of the Old Republic Materail Jedi are matched by Humans with Vibroblades. Seriously it does not add up.
Gameplay is non-canon...

Unless only handful of Jedi like Windu can move that fast. Is that the Idea then?
Jedi are all different. Some are faster than others, but most can achieve a respectable degree of enhanced speed. A few like Coleman Trebor are simply unskilled at summoning the Force for physical dexterity, which is why he was killed so easily; Trebor was a diplomat, not a combatant. For the most part though, no, Mace's speed is not uncommon.
Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@Silver2467: I think @CadenceV2: was talking about the Old Republic CG video's. Those aren't gameplay.

I'm confused silver. Are you for Mace or against him?

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Silver2467
@onilordasmodeus said:

@Silver2467: I think @CadenceV2: was talking about the Old Republic CG video's. Those aren't gameplay.

He said Knights of the Old Republic, not The Old Republic. Regardless, if he was referring to TOR's Hope trailer, for instance, why should I care about that? A Republic soldier challenges Malgus, but this is because Malgus just sucks. He's a poorly conceived and poorly written character that translates absolutely nothing to the Rise of the Empire era Jedi, which is who we were talking about here. Not even relevant to my point. 

I'm confused silver. Are you for Mace or against him?

I would probably favor Mace for a small majority, but I can certainly see a case being made for either side. And I can also see this being split evenly.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Pokergeist
@Silver2467

Ummm your wrong. Boba fought Vader a few times in the Dark Horse Comics. 

As For Jango..   

Well He kills one Jedi with rediculase ease. No super speed there. Then he manages to squeeze off 4 shots that look more like aiming like he did with the beast and took a couple Casual Steps back. There was no Superspeed there! 

Here I can see the Green Jedi being totaly unawares. But the rest who can think and move so fast as Windu have no excuse. Quicksilver wouldnt have been hit by that crap...

As for the KotOR Gameplay... I never mention Gameplay. I mention KotOR. Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi comic books from Dark Horse are part of the EU no?  Vibro Blades were made to counter Lighsabers used by Jedi and Sith. Yet if they just Speed Blitz like Superman all the time then how do mere non force users engage at all in CC? Much less kill some Jedi and Sith?  

Doesnt add up.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Silver2467
@CadenceV2 said:
@Silver2467

No, actually, you just have no idea what you're talking about. I addressed both of these instances here. The bottom line is that one is non-canon, and the other is out of context. You should try reading the material instead of spouting off about subjects you are totally ignorant of. 

As For Jango..   

Well He kills one Jedi with rediculase ease. No super speed there. Then he manages to squeeze off 4 shots that look more like aiming like he did with the beast and took a couple Casual Steps back. There was no Superspeed there! 

Here I can see the Green Jedi being totaly unawares. But the rest who can think and move so fast as Windu have no excuse. Quicksilver would have been hit by that crap...
Eh, Jango killed Coleman Trebor, who, as I said, had no skill in enhancing his physical attributes. To repeat, he was a diplomat, not a warrior. 

And what exactly are you trying to say here? Jango lost fairly quickly and posed no challenge to Mace; so what difference does this make anyway? Are you suddenly forgetting what I already told you about difference in mediums? Pay attention:  
@Silver2467 said: 

As for the KotOR Gameplay... I never mention Gameplay. I mention KotOR. Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi comic books from Dark Horse are part of the EU no?  Vibro Blades were made to counter Lighsabers used by Jedi and Sith. Yet if they just Speed Blitz like Superman all the time then how do mere non force users engage at all in CC? Much less kill some Jedi and Sith?   Doesnt add up.
What are you talking about? No non-Force sensitive characters held their own against Jedi with vibroblades in TotJ. I know because I have read that series twice, once not very long ago. 

Again, stop commenting on subjects you know nothing about.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Pokergeist
@Silver2467 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Silver2467

No, actually, you just have no idea what you're talking about. I addressed both of these instances here. The bottom line is that one is non-canon, and the other is out of context. You should try reading the material instead of spouting off about subjects you are totally ignorant of. 

As For Jango..   

Here I can see the Green Jedi being totaly unawares. But the rest who can think and move so fast as Windu have no excuse. Quicksilver would have been hit by that crap...
Eh, Jango killed Coleman Trebor, who, as I said, had no skill in enhancing his physical attributes. To repeat, he was a diplomat, not a warrior. 

And what exactly are you trying to say here? Jango lost fairly quickly and posed no challenge to Mace; so what difference does this make anyway? Are you suddenly forgetting what I already told you about difference in mediums? Pay attention:  
@Silver2467 said: 

As for the KotOR Gameplay... I never mention Gameplay. I mention KotOR. Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi comic books from Dark Horse are part of the EU no?  Vibro Blades were made to counter Lighsabers used by Jedi and Sith. Yet if they just Speed Blitz like Superman all the time then how do mere non force users engage at all in CC? Much less kill some Jedi and Sith?   Doesnt add up.

What are you talking about? No non-Force sensitive characters held their own against Jedi with vibroblades in TotJ. I know because I have read that series twice, once not very long ago.  Again, stop commenting on subjects you know nothing about.

So which one was Non Cannon anyway.  

As for long post on The Movies dumb it down for the Audeiance I really dont buy it at all.  Example in the Matrix movie thay had no problem DISTINGUISHING normal speed from Super Speed. Your long post is irrelevant to sugar coat the poor showings in the Canocal Movies. They show burst od Speed and that all.   

I also like how you just wave away showings of examples due to poor writng, chratcer, yadda yadda. It must be nice to say it doesnt matter cause you disagree with it. :)

I know enough not to buy what your selling... 

Guess we agree to disagree. lol
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Silver2467
@CadenceV2 said:
So which one was Non Cannon anyway.
The scan with Boba wielding a lightsaber from the Tales story Prey is out of continuity. The Enemy of the Empire scans are out of context.

As for long post on The Movies dumb it down for the Audeiance I really dont buy it at all.  Example in the Matrix movie thay had no problem DISTINGUISHING normal speed from Super Speed. You long is irrelevant to sugar coat the poor showings in the Canocal Movies. They show burst od Speed and that all.
I like how you think this is an argument. All you did here was ignore what you disagree with because you have no answer for it.

Super speed is shown in the movies, duels are slowed down (proven by the duels themselves), movie novelizations (which Lucas contributed to) feature same showings are other EU works. 

Tell me which part of this is complicated.

I also like how you just wave away showings of examples due to poor writng, chratcer, yadda yadda. It must be nice to say it doesnt matter cause you disagree with it. :)
Are you talking about Malgus? I never said his poor showings are not valid for him. I said he was a poorly written character (which he is), but I never said his showings are invalid. I just said he sucks, because he does. Your case with him is still just a red herring because Malgus has nothing to do with Mace or any other RotE era Jedi. 

Mace consistently does show superhuman speed. Whether you acknowledge that or not is not my concern.

Guess we agree to disagree. lol
Fair enough.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Ferro Vida said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Danny has range as well. He does not have to be all up in Mace's face for his chi to be effective. He could use chi to strike out at Mace at distance every bit as much as Mace could lash out with his TK.

And as much as the 'Shatterpoint' ability would take out Danny, so too would Danny's Iron Fist KO Mace. So I'm not sure why Danny is written off so quickly here. If this goes hand to hand, Mace goes down for sure IMO.

TK is his only chance at a dominant victory. And even then, Danny is not helpless.

Agreed.
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Silver2467
@Ancient_0f_Days: I like how you think punching droids that never even hit back is even remotely comparable to Danny's combat feats.
DarkScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By DarkScarecrow

Mace TKs Iron Fist.  

The end.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Silver2467: first off .... calm yo nips ..... I brought that up because you were the one who said he had NO h2h feats .... and there are also some speed feats in there too .... he was moving too fast for them although yes they cant hit back .... because they were made for shooting ..... but he destroyed them .... I don't know how tough their metal is but he was shredding it with his bare hands .... if he replicated the same speed and power in this fight with IF ..... he'd surely bee too much for him ....

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#122  Edited By darktiger

IF for the win

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Silver2467
@Ancient_0f_Days: When people refer to H2H feats, they mean characters combating other reputable fighters. Mace has a couple H2H feats but none against reputable fighters. His physical attributes are irrelevant to anything I have said thus far regarding Mace's unarmed fighting proficiency; his skill as an unarmed combatant is laughable compared to Iron Fist's.
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Silver2467 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: When people refer to H2H feats, they mean characters combating other reputable fighters. Mace has a couple H2H feats but none against reputable fighters. His physical attributes are irrelevant to anything I have said thus far regarding Mace's unarmed fighting proficiency; his skill as an unarmed combatant is laughable compared to Iron Fist's.

good thing i wasn't trying to compare his H2H feats to Iron Fist's .... he doesn't need to be on the same level as Iron Fist because his force powers make up for it ...... Speed is in his favor ..... Reaction speed in his favor ...... overall power is too .... he has TK ...... and he can blow off steel like wet paper with it ..... hold Iron fist in place and do what he did to that droid in the clip ..... he did an agent smith in that ..... he threw like 20 punches in 2 seconds .... tore that things back up ......... Iron Fist cannot get close since Mace can push him away .... he can't land a hit due to his force senses and speed ..... perhaps Danny can fight people with super speed and TK ..... has he done it? You tell me.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#125  Edited By ShootingNova

@Fetts: Due to the inner darkness in him at that time, he was able to use Vaapad better.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Windu

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Baldy

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Silver2467 said:

good thing i wasn't trying to compare his H2H feats to Iron Fist's .... he doesn't need to be on the same level as Iron Fist because his force powers make up for it ...... Speed is in his favor ..... Reaction speed in his favor ...... overall power is too .... he has TK ...... and he can blow off steel like wet paper with it ..... hold Iron fist in place and do what he did to that droid in the clip ..... he did an agent smith in that ..... he threw like 20 punches in 2 seconds .... tore that things back up ......... Iron Fist cannot get close since Mace can push him away .... he can't land a hit due to his force senses and speed ..... perhaps Danny can fight people with super speed and TK ..... has he done it? You tell me.

"..." is not an acceptable substitute for punctuation.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Baldy: dude .............................................................. hop off my periods ..... they aint hurtin nobody.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Baldy

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Baldy: dude .............................................................. hop off my periods ..... they aint hurtin nobody.

No, but it makes you look extremely ignorant.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By ShootingNova

@onilordasmodeus said:

Why does this seem to always happen? Why can no one produce feats for IF that prove that he can beat Mace rather than just try and tear Mace down instead?

Mace wins this fight fairly easily since no one can prove other wise.

Though Mace has no h2h feats, his general combat feats, coupled with his abundant force feats, out weight that deficiency. How could IF beat Mace's precog abilities and force push/grab/choke (lets just call it force death) skills?

Physically IF may be faster than a force-less Mace, but Mace has experience on IF, not to mention the range his force abilities give him. Once Mace realizes how much of a threat IF can be, he'll just force choke him out.

Done.

Not really how fights would go. As Silver noted and I forgot, morals are ON in this fight. Therefore, Mace would fight normally, like if you read something like shatterpoint or watched Clone Wars, which is how he fights without his saber. Force Choke isn't even a likely scenario in this case because:

Mace doesn't typically apply Force Choke in the middle of a flurry or something like that. What if when he finds how much of a threat IF can be is in the middle of landing blows? Force Choke also takes time to develop and Mace probably won't even have time unless IF is just standing there to let him. If this becomes a pure melee hitting contest, I say IF might actually take this. If Mace has no H2H feats, why would you say he wins so easily?

Also, your post kind of contradicts itself. Mace wins fairly easily, yet you acknowledge that Mace doesn't have proper H2H feats (and he does) and that IF is a threat.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Baldy said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

No, but it makes you look extremely ignorant.

okay ..... so ........ as long as I debate well (which I usually do when dealing with certain topics), none of that matters ..... you are the 2nd person to mention this and the first person just dropped it and accepted it .......

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By ShootingNova

@Silver2467 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I like how you think punching droids that never even hit back is even remotely comparable to Danny's combat feats.

LOL. Even if the droids punched back they would hardly inflict sufficient damage anyways,

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ShootingNova said:

@Silver2467 said:

LOL. Even if the droids punched back they would hardly inflict sufficient damage anyways,

I know .... that's why it doesn't matter if they could fight or not ... why he brought that up like it was relevant is beyond me ....

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By ShootingNova

@Ancient_0f_Days: Well then why did you bring up him punching Droids for?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ShootingNova: its a H2H feat ..... and a speed feat ..... and a power feat since he mixed his force powers with it ........

Silver said Mace had no h2h feats .... proved him wrong ...... not trying to prove his feats are up there with Danny's ..... not like they need to be for him to stomp ....

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By ShootingNova

@Ancient_0f_Days: When did Silver say that? And still, none of those feats are sufficient for owning Danny anyways. I think Silver said he has no feats on par with Danny's.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ShootingNova said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: When did Silver say that? And still, none of those feats are sufficient for owning Danny anyways. I think Silver said he has no feats on par with Danny's.

you clearly ignoring the fact that this is an obvious spite thread ..... if you think Danny can win .... make an argument .... Iron Fist has nothing to combat Maces speed, reaction time, strength or TK .... nothing ..... the chi amps him .... but not to maces level that I have seen so far or that I will ever see .... I should call someone to lock this because this is obvious spite

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By ShootingNova

@Ancient_0f_Days: OMG I'm not ignoring anything and you are ignoring two things:

1. Morals are ON in this fight. Therefore Mace will fight as he does without his saber, in melee style with occasional use of telekinetics.

2. Danny's H2H feats are superior to Mace's by far. Running around/punching Super Battle Droids in half doesn't really equate to running around and punching Danny in half.

Also, don't bring up Mace's TK overwhelming the army thing. Mace doesn't use that in a typical fight, and he only used it twice. Otherwise, he shows mediocre/midly skilled telekinetic feats. I say Satele Shan, Yoda and Luke etc. have better TK feats.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ShootingNova said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: OMG I'm not ignoring anything and you are ignoring two things:

1. Morals are ON in this fight. Therefore Mace will fight as he does without his saber, in melee style with occasional use of telekinetics.

2. Danny's H2H feats are superior to Mace's by far. Running around/punching Super Battle Droids in half doesn't really equate to running around and punching Danny in half.

Also, don't bring up Mace's TK overwhelming the army thing. Mace doesn't use that in a typical fight, and he only used it twice. Otherwise, he shows mediocre/midly skilled telekinetic feats. I say Satele Shan, Yoda and Luke etc. have better TK feats.

what makes you think Mace was without morals in that fight ....... that was just another day for him during the war ..... stop lowballing Mace ..... his overall speed and reaction is still higher than Danny's and so is his power ......

can you read ....

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

great .... he's not a grand master like them .... not like he has to be .... Obi Wan could own Danny with these stipulations .... he has TK ..... Danny gets owned .....

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By ShootingNova

@Ancient_0f_Days: I'm not lowballing anybody. Have you even read Shatterpoint? Mace almost lost to a bunch of mercenaries without his saber because with morals on, he doesn't destroy spam TK in a fight. Obi-Wan has better H2H feats overall than Windu in my opinion. Mild TK feats really doesn't blow IF apart.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ShootingNova said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I'm not lowballing anybody. Have you even read Shatterpoint? Mace almost lost to a bunch of mercenaries without his saber because with morals on, he doesn't destroy spam TK in a fight. Obi-Wan has better H2H feats overall than Windu in my opinion. Mild TK feats really doesn't blow IF apart.

you still haven't given a legit reason why Iron fist wins in the first place .... you are just using one of Mace's lower points, in the beginning of the thread, the thread maker brought up the video i showed .... he's using that version .... get of the h2h feats .... this isn't a fist fight and if it was ..... Danny can't even tag Mace, mace would land every hit .... those "mild" TK feats .... blow Iron Fist apart worse than that fleet of fodder droids ....

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By ShootingNova

@Ancient_0f_Days: Firstly.............. You obviously don't know or have ignored two things:

1. My first post is about Mace Windu most likely WINNING. That's right, WINNING, not LOSING.

2. In Shatterpoint, Mace's typical melee style is shown. Multiple times. Mace doesn't spam TK that blows enemies apart. He just throws hits. Danny doesn't exactly need to lock on to Mace to land a blow. Also, a single misstep for Windu could potentially be disaster.

Secondly, you aren't posting legit reasons as to how Windu could pummel IF in two seconds either.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Silver2467

And any chance for this to be a productive conversation has officially ended. 

Call me if anyone posts anything worth responding to.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ShootingNova said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Firstly.............. You obviously don't know or have ignored two things:

1. My first post is about Mace Windu most likely WINNING. That's right, WINNING, not LOSING.

2. In Shatterpoint, Mace's typical melee style is shown. Multiple times. Mace doesn't spam TK that blows enemies apart. He just throws hits. Danny doesn't exactly need to lock on to Mace to land a blow. Also, a single misstep for Windu could potentially be disaster.

Secondly, you aren't posting legit reasons as to how Windu could pummel IF in two seconds either.

lol so what ... you down played him so badly I needed to inform you .... plus my point isn't just Danny losing ... he's getting stomped

forget shatter point .... because the thread maker clearly chose the mace he wanted to use in this fight .... if you weren't trying so hard to discredit Mace.... you would see in that clip that he was moving at high speeds while dodging 8 of these SBdroids all firing automatic lasers ..... he was casually doing this ... dodging Danny will be cake and with his speed, he can easily rebound with the force should he stumble .....

I already posted reasons when I posted the video a second time ...... obviously you are just that stubborn ...... provide proof

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By ShootingNova

@Ancient_0f_Days: OMG. I can barely bother to reply to that.

HOW ON EARTH AM I DOWNPLAYING HIM?

Danny isn't getting ROTFLSTOPMED, you need to reconsider some things.

Mace's typical fighting style is landing blows and such. Not using TK.

I'm not discrediting anyone here. You are overestimating him. Why forget Shatterpoint when it shows how Mace typically fights and include the TK in the video when it is inconsistent.

Provide proof of what? That Danny would win? I'm not even supporting him. I'm saying Mace doesn't stomp IF into the ground in a picosecond like you say.

Mace practically surrendered to a bunch of shooters. Not that I'm downplaying him, but he isn't going to crush Danny in nanoseconds.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ShootingNova said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: OMG. I can barely bother to reply to that.

HOW ON EARTH AM I DOWNPLAYING HIM?

Danny isn't getting ROTFLSTOPMED, you need to reconsider some things.

Mace's typical fighting style is landing blows and such. Not using TK.

I'm not discrediting anyone here. You are overestimating him. Why forget Shatterpoint when it shows how Mace typically fights and include the TK in the video when it is inconsistent.

Provide proof of what? That Danny would win? I'm not even supporting him. I'm saying Mace doesn't stomp IF into the ground in a picosecond like you say.

Mace practically surrendered to a bunch of shooters. Not that I'm downplaying him, but he isn't going to crush Danny in nanoseconds.

you obviously don't get it.........

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

you are just using one of Mace's lower points, in the beginning of the thread, the thread maker brought up the video i showed .... he's using that version .... get of the h2h feats .... this isn't a fist fight and if it was ..... Danny can't even tag Mace, mace would land every hit .... those "mild" TK feats .... blow Iron Fist apart worse than that fleet of fodder droids ....

how many times do I have to repeat myself ..........

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

forget shatter point .... because the thread maker clearly chose the mace he wanted to use in this fight .... if you weren't trying so hard to discredit Mace.... you would see in that clip that he was moving at high speeds while dodging 8 of these SBdroids all firing automatic lasers ..... he was casually doing this ... dodging Danny will be cake and with his speed, he can easily rebound with the force should he stumble .....

I already posted reasons when I posted the video a second time ...... obviously you are just that stubborn ...... provide proof

now provide proof why Mace doesn't casually stomp Danny into dust .........

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By ShootingNova

@Ancient_0f_Days: Firstly, the thread maker never chose that Mace. He said that was a video of some feats that Mace used while not wielding his lightsaber, but it is inconsistent.

Secondly, Mace doesn't casually stomp Danny into dust because Mace uses his H2H in this fight. Danny has shown more H2H skills. Just because he has amped physical attributes doesn't mean he stomps instantly.

And Mace's H2H is typically based on landing blows and getting in close fast, not TKing enemies 50 miles away.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ShootingNova said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Firstly, the thread maker never chose that Mace. He said that was a video of some feats that Mace used while not wielding his lightsaber, but it is inconsistent.

Secondly, Mace doesn't casually stomp Danny into dust because Mace uses his H2H in this fight. Danny has shown more H2H skills. Just because he has amped physical attributes doesn't mean he stomps instantly.

And Mace's H2H is typically based on landing blows and getting in close fast, not TKing enemies 50 miles away.

Really ...... Mace Uses h2h AND THE FORCE .......

Rules:
-Morals on.
-Mace Windu does not have his lightsaber. He can only use the Force and H2H combat skills.
-Random encounter.
-Fight takes place on Naboo.
-They start 40 ft. away from each other.
Here's a video of Mace Windu's skills without his lightsaber:
(skip to 3:16)

Wow .... how is Iron Fist gonna hit him ............ based on this ..... and you can deny it's relevance all you want ........ but this is obviously worthy of stomp ...... he is not only using his H2H here .... which is too much for Danny to handle in the first place since he uses it in unison with the force ...... Mace is indefinitely faster than Iron Fist .... in travel and reaction speed ...... you have nothing but empty claims to argue with .... you haven't even given one ounce of proof that Danny can combat his TK abilities ... or his strength ... or his speed ... or his senses ...... nothing ..... this is a spiteful stomp thread ..........

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By ShootingNova

@Ancient_0f_Days: Stop ignoring everything. This is going to be my last post to this.

Firstly, Mace in typical H2H combat melees. Stop posting things you don't know about.

That is frickin' inconsistent with canon. The OP simply said Mace doesn't have his lightsaber. He never said we are using that Mace. Therefore, we can't use inconsistent feats.

Stop posting that video.

That's all I'm asking. I already said Mace probably wins.

And I never said Danny would resist his TK.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ShootingNova: i guess you didn't read (skip to 3:16) ...... what about ignoring everything?