Lucifer (SN) vs All monsters in supernatural

Ferzandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ferzandy

Lucifer replaced castiel as being the winchester's angel, he hunts all monsters and pagans with winchester. do you think there is a monster can beat lucifer?

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Nope, Lucifer is the 5th most powerful being in creation, no monster is beating him

Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Think of it this way. Lucifer can't even die by the colt. All monsters can die by the colt.

Though it'd be interesting to see how Lucifer faces Dick Roman. The angel-hand-light attack thing doesn't work on normal Leviathans by ordinary angels. Of course, Lucifer isn't an ordinary angel. and Dick isn't an ordinary Leviathan.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Think of it this way. Lucifer can't even die by the colt. All monsters can die by the colt.

Though it'd be interesting to see how Lucifer faces Dick Roman. The angel-hand-light attack thing doesn't work on normal Leviathans by ordinary angels. Of course, Lucifer isn't an ordinary angel. and Dick isn't an ordinary Leviathan.

Dick Roman hardly had any feats worth mentioning, he even got owned by a regular ghost. Lucifer is a high end reality warper so there is no question about who would win a fight between the two in my mind.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supernaturalverse is a lot of rock-paper-scissors

CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CelestialKnight

@thesuperor: Don't get me wrong. I still think Lucifer beats Dick Roman (relatively easily). I just think if we are talking about monsters-wise. Dick Roman could possibly challenge him the most (not that it would be a big challenge at all). And even if Bobby could punk him around, there's nothing Bobby could have done long term to actually kill him straight up (assuming this is straight-up fighting and not leaving to get a shit ton of Borax or that thing Dean stabbed him with).

And did Lucifer really reality warp in the series? I recall him beating down pagan gods by hand lol. I don't recall any actual feats of altering the universe or reality.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celestialknight: He has showed some reality warping, snapping his fingers to create music out of nothing etc. Gabriel was the archangel that had the best reality warping feats and Lucifer stated that Gabriel learned every trick he knows from him. Lucifer could also manipulate weather and surroundings as well.

Lucifer has so many other abilities as well, so it is as you say, Lucifer would beat him relatively easy. And Dick would probably be the biggest challenge to Lucifer, well him or Eve, not too sure. But I don't think any monsters has a chance of defeating Lucifer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope, Lucifer is the 5th most powerful being in creation, no monster is beating him

who's above him?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Dick Roman can regen his body after getting ripped apart on the sub-atomic level, he gets curbed by Luci.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor said:

who's above him?

1. God/The Darkness
  2. God/The Darkness
  3. Death
  4. Michael
  5. Lucifer
WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rules in SPN is oldest wins. Lucy's older so he wins.

Ferzandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what about mutated angel? is that count on monster?

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leviathans are above Angels and Archangels. It was stated in an episode I think.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkness solos.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ferzandy: I wouldn't think so. Eve was the mother of all monsters and a mutated angel wouldn't be the offspring of Eve. And all monsters has an alpha, an angel does not, so I wouldn't classify an angel is a monster mutated or not.

CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CelestialKnight

@thesuperor: No, you're right. I forgot. Gabriel was reality-warping. I just dismissed that entirely because I was thinking back at Lucifer's showings in the series only. I was looking at it narrowly, just at Lucifer's feats not the entirety of archangels. I just forgot

Lucifel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Darkness and probably soul amped Castiel.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Define the meaning of "monsters." It really depends. The Darkness is a monster in a way.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celestialknight: Yeah, it's easy to forget stuff from Supernatural considering there are nearly 250 episodes..

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I dont think so.

Soul amped Castiel proclaimed himself as God and became kind of a monster but I still wouldnt say he could defeat Lucifer

I dont think there are any monsters that would

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While you have creatures with their own dimensions outside reality - to full-blown reality warping pagan gods in Supernatural, none of them are strong enough to hurt Lucifer. In that universe the only being that matches Lucifer in power is Michael, who both tower over the other archangels (Raphael, Gabriel) and are only exceeded by a handful of beings (God, The Darkness - Death), And there are about only three plot devices that can kill him (Archangel-Blade, Hand of God, Death's Scythe).

Even the biggest monsters in Supernatural, Leviathans, are at best are Seraphim level. While Dick could casually toss Cas aside, the same angel restrained him by the head for Dean to kill him:

Loading Video...

And in Purgatory, despite not being able to smite Leviathans (and most certainly being on the losing end of that fight) Cas was holding his own against two Leviathans:

Loading Video...

Compare that to his brief run-in with Raphael in Season 6. Raphael easily dispatched Castiel with a wave of his hand:

Loading Video...

Even when fighting on Earth, it was an incredibly one-sided fight in which Cas was easily beaten down by Raphael.

Just about the only angels Leviathans could easily dispatch where no-name nobodies in charge of protecting Kevin:

Loading Video...

Which compared to Lucifer's showings against angels:

Loading Video...

Or on Earth:

Loading Video...

You could throw all of Supernatural's monsters and creatures at Lucifer - and he should rather easily walk through them with less than a handful of characters in the franchise that can challenge him at all.

@celestialknight: He has showed some reality warping, snapping his fingers to create music out of nothing etc. Gabriel was the archangel that had the best reality warping feats and Lucifer stated that Gabriel learned every trick he knows from him. Lucifer could also manipulate weather and surroundings as well.

Lucifer has so many other abilities as well, so it is as you say, Lucifer would beat him relatively easy. And Dick would probably be the biggest challenge to Lucifer, well him or Eve, not too sure. But I don't think any monsters has a chance of defeating Lucifer.

Eve's whole stick was she could de-power normal angels, like Cas. Dick was just stronger than most Leviathans, but otherwise couldn't stomp Cas. Chances are both are super-toasted against Lucifer. To be fair, the music was a bit of a low end feat, but then again pagan gods warp reality all the time in this show and Lucifer easily walked through them.

Loading Video...

Unless Dick Roman can regen his body after getting ripped apart on the sub-atomic level, he gets curbed by Luci.

That might actually be something the Leviathans can do given they're considered death immune creatures, but at the same time Lucifer is a nigh-omnipotent reality warping archangel that shouldn't have an issue killing Leviathan's outright - if not simply trapping them back in Purgatory with a snap of his fingers.

Leviathans are above Angels and Archangels. It was stated in an episode I think.

A Leviathan used RockPaperScizzors logic as he eviscerated two angels to describe his superiority - and Cas mentions how Leviathans can kill Angels - but outside that there isn't much to say Leviathans are even that much superior to normal angels, let alone the significantly more powerful Archangels.

I dont think so.

Soul amped Castiel proclaimed himself as God and became kind of a monster but I still wouldnt say he could defeat Lucifer

I dont think there are any monsters that would

What comes to mind is this scene:

Loading Video...

Raphael is much weaker than Lucifer, but not to the extent that we would ever expect Lucifer to snap his fingers to instantly obliterate him. So while Godstiel briefly mentions how he doesn't want the cage to be opened, as if Michael and Lucifer would be a threat to his supremacy, I doubt either would stand much of a chance of beating him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: I agree

I do think soul amped Castiel/God would at least be a fight for Lucifer

CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CelestialKnight

Okay but I wanna talk to you guys about something. Because I feel like I won't have a better opportunity to discuss this with anyone but you guys

@morleericks@lucifel@thesuperor

Random rant here but...

I freaking hated the Darkness arc. It's a well-known fact that the show has gone downhill for a while now. That notion isn't new. Yeah the show is still enjoyable but ofc the show isn't the same level of greatness in terms of plot/execution/etc...But man the Darkness arc pissed me tf off. Have you guys noticedshe didn't do anything besides walking around the Earth doing Chuck-knows-what for the entire season? I get it. She was pensive, she was lost. She was complaining about Chuck. She was being philosophical. She was observing the world he created. I get it. But my goodness. They made such a big deal out of her at the end of Season 9 when Death was explaining her. She was released on the final episode of Season 9. We thought the world was doomed. It's like "ohhh damn, how are they gonna get out of something pre-biblical and is the equivalent of God." "How do the Winchesters deal with someone the same level as God?" Season 10 started. Amara was a baby. She grew. Then when she became an adult. SHE DID NOTHINGbut walk the Earth. For 20+ episodes, she roamed the Earth. She used her powers like once every 6 episodes. But jfc. 99% of the season was her literally walking in the park. For someone that strong, that dangerous, that feared, that powerful, she was a total letdown. She did nothing but walk around aimlessly. That was it. That was the entire season for the Big Bad. I mean, my goodness...End rant. The show's gone downhill but this was just a prime example. The most powerful big bad. And she did nothing the entire season.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celestialknight: Agreed for the most part. I think it started out interesting, but it kinda lost it's way and the season finale of this season was really disappointing and the whole arc kinda felt wasted.

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celestialknight:

They made such a big deal out of her at the end of Season 9 when Death was explaining her. She was released on the final episode of Season 9.

You mean season 10.

Anyway, Supernatural has 2 big problems:

1. Their budget doesn't allow for much special effects. That's why they always limit what their big bads do on the screen. Come to think of it, we didn't see Lucifer do much either.

2. More importantly, the writers need to maintain the masquerade for next season. If Darkness went about destroying cities at a time, it'd hardly be believable that people all over the world wouldn't notice what's going on. And once they do realize the existence of supernatural, Sam and Dean won't be able to just roll up into town pretending to be FBI. So, for regular people to remain oblivious and preserve the premise of the show, Darkness can't do anything too bad or destructive. She HAS to just walk around the parks and everyone HAS to just keep talking her up.

CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CelestialKnight

@marty2187: Technically yes, Season 10. But I said end of season 9 because I was alluding to the early indicators of the Darkness being released - the black smoke. I just meant that the ominous dark smoke that seemingly engorged everything in its path in the season finale of season 9 seemed to be a huge "oh no" moment. But a big nothing happened in most of season 10.

@thesuperor: it had a good idea. Good concept. Plot sucked. And the most powerful Big Bad we've seen did nothing but walk around.

When Death was introducing the Darkness, I couldn't help but to think of the Great Evil Beast in DC.

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celestialknight: That was season 10 finale. There were no indicators of Darkness in season 9. Season 10 finale was the first time her name was mentioned by Death.

CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CelestialKnight

@marty2187: Asdasdasdfsdfs. No dude, i owe you an apology. Lol. Sorry, the show's been going on forever I lost track. Season 9 was the dumb Metatron season. Thanks for reminding me. Sorry dude lol

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's not true. And Leviathans predate Lucifer, so according to your logic, they'd beat him.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marty2187: Technically yes, Season 10. But I said end of season 9 because I was alluding to the early indicators of the Darkness being released - the black smoke. I just meant that the ominous dark smoke that seemingly engorged everything in its path in the season finale of season 9 seemed to be a huge "oh no" moment. But a big nothing happened in most of season 10.

@thesuperor: it had a good idea. Good concept. Plot sucked. And the most powerful Big Bad we've seen did nothing but walk around.

When Death was introducing the Darkness, I couldn't help but to think of the Great Evil Beast in DC.

Haha, I did the exact same thing. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed with how it turned out.

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:

That's not true. And Leviathans predate Lucifer, so according to your logic, they'd beat him.

We know Leviathans predate regular angels, but nothing is said about them predating archangels. Given season 11, I'd say archangels came first.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marty2187: Unless I'm mistaken, not only do the Leviathans predate all angels, but they're stated to be God's first creations.

Marty2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

Unless I'm mistaken, not only do the Leviathans predate all angels, but they're stated to be God's first creations.

Nope. Death's exact words were "Before god created angels and man, he created the first beast." He says nothing about archangels or the Leviathan being the first creations. Later, Chuck specifies that archangels were created of primordial stuff which is why he can't just resurrect them like he can resurrect angels like Castiel.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:

Incorrect. The last season stated that god created the Archangels to fight the Darkness and they were made of primordial energy. They'd have to be older than the Leviathan given who the Darkness was (god's sister) and what she did (destroy everything)

Lucifel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celestialknight:

It's common in Supernatural to have a antagonist that always seems invincible but it's always tossed aside at the end/on the next seasons. The difference is that antagonists like Lucifer/Crowley were well explored before that.

The Darkness was just a rebel teenager who was seeking for an apologize, and unfortunately, they transformed Lucifer into the same thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cringed so hard at Chuck and Amara getting along...it was such a crappy way to end whole threat...

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer walks through all of them

CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucifel: Yeah agreed. I'm aware. It's just such a letdown every time. I thought Dick Roman was one of the cooler Big Bads they've had in a long time and the Leviathans' plans was underwhelming. Anyways, I was just commenting on how it was an interesting & unique concept that really didn't go anywhere but like you said as a rebellious teenager.

@caped_baldy: Yeah I was like wtf could they possibly do together and where do they go? Do they go to some utopian planet across the universe and take a vacation there? I mean. What do 2 primordial omnipotent beings do to get reacquainted? lol. It makes it more crappy that if they had stuck around for a bit longer, Sam may not have died. Like they probably shut off their Earth senses when they went away but after all they've been through, they're probably gonna do nothing about Sam dying.

@shootingnova said:
@Knowledge_King said:

Incorrect. The last season stated that god created the Archangels to fight the Darkness and they were made of primordial energy. They'd have to be older than the Leviathan given who the Darkness was (god's sister) and what she did (destroy everything)

Knowledge_King is right. Archangels predate Leviathans. (Had to check Supernatural wikia to remember)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celestialknight: I really wanted them to take down the Darkness using God's soul or something. Like, the usual mumbo jumbo magic they do. But we got that ending. A shame. Also, i agree with you, Amara was a disappointement when it came down to the threat she was on earth. Even Lucifer gave me that sense of ''oh jesus earth is screwed'' but Amara, not much.

A little spoiler from Season 12 Sam isn't dead.In the leaked trailer from San Diego's Comic Con, he was seen trapped by the men of letters. Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2QeQzSBLYQ

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: thanks. I haven't seen the new season so I don't know about the Darkness

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Lucifer kills any monster not named the Darkness.

Ferzandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so there is no monster can't stand against lucifer? that's why dean called lucifer "the biggest monster"

NameNotFound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Castiel with the souls of all monsters in Purgatory AND leviathans didn't want Michael out of the Cage, and Lucifer is almost equal to Michael. But that's all the monster powers together. All of these are separate, so Lucifer should annihilate all of them with ease, and none of the monsters can actually do anything to him. Lucifer 10/10