start

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Emperorb777

Far as I'm concerned the title is the order.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By blackadamFTW

Call me crazy, but I say Mxy.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Oni_Bane

Idk the other to characters. But Divine Spawn was a super BA.

Can you tell me about the other two guys?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@blackadamFTW said:

Call me crazy, but I say Mxy.

Your crazy:D

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Soul_Rebel

Spawn,/ Lucifer/ then Mxy... unless we're using WF version of Mxy who knocked away Spectre even easier than Michael, then i say it's Spawn/ Mxy/ Lucifer

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Oni_Bane: Mxy is the enemy of Superman,is one of the most powerful beings of dimension 5a dimension purely governed by magic, the Joker once asked one percent of his power, but the Joker stole 99 percent and transformed the whole universe Dc in his realm (less Darkseid tht resist to his powers) and he became the Emperor Joker,created many characters like Scorch,Bizarro (4 version),Ignition and many others

Lucifer Morningstar is from Vertigo/Dc he's the second being below the Presence/God... he created a universe prototype,created another universe (including Gods),alongside with his brother Michael created a multiverse,even the Death can claim him...

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Oni_Bane

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Oni_Bane: Mxy is the enemy of Superman,is one of the most powerful beings of dimension 5a dimension purely governed by magic, the Joker once asked one percent of his power, but the Joker stole 99 percent and transformed the whole universe Dc in his realm (less Darkseid tht resist to his powers) and he became the Emperor Joker,created many characters like Scorch,Bizarro (4 version),Ignition and many others

Lucifer Morningstar is from Vertigo/Dc he's the second being below the Presence/God... he created a universe prototype,created another universe (including Gods),alongside with his brother Michael created a multiverse,even the Death can claim him...

What superman/joker issue is that? can i buy it wholesale?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Killemall

@Oni_Bane said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

What superman/joker issue is that? can i buy it wholesale?

Emperor Joker its one of the main events in DC

http://www.comicvine.com/emperor-joker/39-55768/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Oni_Bane: The stroylie is called the Emperor Joker ( 2000),the story starts in Superman (vol 2) 160 and later The Adventures of Superman 582 ,Superman: The Man of Steel 104,Action Comics 769,Emperor Joker # 1,Superman # 161,The Adventures of Superman # 583 ,Superman: The Man of Steel # 105 Action Comics # 770. Unfortunaelly I don't know but I have names of some sites where I download comics,If you want

Kael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kael

Lucifer Morningstar.

Divine Spawn.

Mxy.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Oni_Bane

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Oni_Bane: The stroylie is called the Emperor Joker ( 2000),the story starts in Superman (vol 2) 160 and later The Adventures of Superman 582 ,Superman: The Man of Steel 104,Action Comics 769,Emperor Joker # 1,Superman # 161,The Adventures of Superman # 583 ,Superman: The Man of Steel # 105 Action Comics # 770. Unfortunaelly I don't know but I have names of some sites where I download comics,If you want

For sure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Oni_Bane:

1) avaxhome.ws/

2) c-o-m-i-x.blogspot.com.br

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Oni_Bane

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Oni_Bane:

1) avaxhome.ws/

2) c-o-m-i-x.blogspot.com.br

Is this going to give my computer a virus?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Oni_Bane: Nope,its safe..my computer is clean of virus

Ohh if you want downloadin new 52 issues I recommend this: free-comics-database.blogspot.com.br

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant
  1. Lucifer Morningstar.
  2. Mxy
  3. Divine Spawn
Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Deadgod

1. Divine Spawn

2. Lucifer Morningstar

3. Mxy

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kingkronos

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Lucifer Morningstar.
  2. Mxy
  3. Divine Spawn
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@kingkronos said:

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Lucifer Morningstar.
  2. Lucifer
  3. Lucifer

Fixed/

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spawn_123

@Deadgod said:

1. Divine Spawn

2. Lucifer Morningstar

3. Mxy

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kingkronos

@TERMINATORXX said:

@kingkronos said:

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Lucifer Morningstar.
  2. Lucifer
  3. Lucifer

Fixed/

Fanboyism at it's finest.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@kingkronos said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@kingkronos said:

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Lucifer Morningstar.
  2. Lucifer
  3. Lucifer

Fixed/

Just because I did you a favor and fixed your posts doesnt mean im a fanboy of lucifer.

You called me a fanboy of Jesus yesterday and I told you I was, so therefore I couldnt be a fanboy of Lucifer since hes Gods enemy, the bible says you cant serve two masters, but You dont read the bible and im not gonna waste my time educating you. talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. Im not gonna continue.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By icysloth

@Immortal777 said:

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kingkronos

@TERMINATORXX said:

@kingkronos said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@kingkronos said:

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Lucifer Morningstar.
  2. Lucifer
  3. Lucifer

Fixed/

Just because I did you a favor and fixed your posts doesnt mean im a fanboy of lucifer.

You called me a fanboy of Jesus yesterday and I told you I was, so therefore I couldnt be a fanboy of Lucifer since hes Gods enemy, the bible says you cant serve two masters, but You dont read the bible and im not gonna waste my time educating you. talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. Im not gonna continue.

Did me a favor? LOL, yeah, every time there's a battle for Lucifer, or Jesus, you bump up and start saying that they stomp all. I was numbering the characters in this thread in order, and you came, and put all of them Lucifer, okay, we get it. We get that you adore Lucifer and Jesus. Just don't change my answer because you want to show that Lucifer is the best. And please, don't think that you telling me that I haven't read the Bible makes you superior somehow to me. There are much better ways to educate myself than reading the Bible. If you think that talking to me is like talking to a brick wall then you must have a look in the mirror my friend. I'm not the one running around and saying that my favorite character stomps all, and not listening to anything anyone says to you, and insisting on my stubbornness. Because that's exactly what you're doing.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Spartan101

D/S Vs L/M here,Mr M 3rd imo,,not sure on winner.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By XiiX

@icysloth said:

@Immortal777 said:

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sethlol

Lucifer blinks the other two pretenders out of existence. Then he blinks them back in and makes them sing What is Love until the end of time.

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#29  Edited By The_Soverighn

oh man forgot about this

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Soverighn

@Sethlol: you know nothing about mxy do you

Destroy The Entire Else World With Ease

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sethlol

@The_Soverighn:

Right...mxy is really taking down Lucifer.

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Soverighn

@Sethlol: i'm not saying yes cause i have the be neutral but i'm showing just a few of his good feats and that in this nobody wins easy

ps brakes spectre like glass

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kingkronos

@The_Soverighn:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Michael=Lucifer.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@kingkronos said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@kingkronos said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@kingkronos said:

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Lucifer Morningstar.
  2. Lucifer
  3. Lucifer

Fixed/

Did me a favor? LOL, yeah, every time there's a battle for Lucifer, or Jesus, you bump up and start saying that they stomp all. I was numbering the characters in this thread in order, and you came, and put all of them Lucifer, okay, we get it. We get that you adore Lucifer and Jesus. Just don't change my answer because you want to show that Lucifer is the best. And please, don't think that you telling me that I haven't read the Bible makes you superior somehow to me. There are much better ways to educate myself than reading the Bible. If you think that talking to me is like talking to a brick wall then you must have a look in the mirror my friend. I'm not the one running around and saying that my favorite character stomps all, and not listening to anything anyone says to you, and insisting on my stubbornness. Because that's exactly what you're doing.

I never said Lucifer wins cause he was the best, im saying he wins becuase he would win this battle. hes too powerful.

Why bring up the bible? I never said that you not reading the bible makes me suprior to you because it doesnt. I myself hardley read it, but i've read more than you obviously. doesnt make me a better person. I just feel sorry you're lost. I never said my favorite character stomps all... do you even know who my favorite character is? Obviously not. The reason I dont listen to half the crap you say because most of its garbage and its offensive. You're the one silly enough to believe mythology zeus is above satan in power. You're wrong. The only one who can beat, kill, Stomp or depower Satan is God.... The Antichrist shows more powers than Jesus did in the bible even. Only reason that is is because Satan trys to prove to everyone hes the real God, Satan magically makes fire fall from the sky. Jesus never did that, but guess what? Satan got all of his powers from God. Just because God doesnt show off his powers doesnt mean he hardley has any.

You said it took God 7 days to build the earth to wheres Zeus destroyed a Universe and recreated it instantly?

God took his time building the world.

How long did it take God to build the son ( which is bigger than earth? ) All God did is say " Let there be Light. " and there was light. God has made Satan and his demons shut up with just words. All God has to do is tell Zeus ( which is satan playing with your mind. ) to shut up and Zeus aka Satan would shut the up. The bible says " Every Knee shao bow down to God. " and every knee will.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kingkronos

@TERMINATORXX said:

@kingkronos said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@kingkronos said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@kingkronos said:

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Lucifer Morningstar.
  2. Lucifer
  3. Lucifer

Fixed/

I never said Lucifer wins cause he was the best, im saying he wins becuase he would win this battle. hes too powerful.

Why bring up the bible? I never said that you not reading the bible makes me suprior to you because it doesnt. I myself hardley read it, but i've read more than you obviously. doesnt make me a better person. I just feel sorry you're lost. I never said my favorite character stomps all... do you even know who my favorite character is? Obviously not. The reason I dont listen to half the crap you say because most of its garbage and its offensive. You're the one silly enough to believe mythology zeus is above satan in power. You're wrong. The only one who can beat, kill, Stomp or depower Satan is God.... The Antichrist shows more powers than Jesus did in the bible even. Only reason that is is because Satan trys to prove to everyone hes the real God, Satan magically makes fire fall from the sky. Jesus never did that, but guess what? Satan got all of his powers from God. Just because God doesnt show off his powers doesnt mean he hardley has any.

You said it took God 7 days to build the earth to wheres Zeus destroyed a Universe and recreated it instantly?

How long did it take God to build the son ( which is bigger than earth? ) All God did is say " Let there be Light. " and there was light. God has made Satan and his demons shut up with just words. All God has to do is tell Zeus ( which is satan playing with your mind. ) to shut up and Zeus aka Satan would shut the up. The bible says " Every Knee shao bow down to God. " and every knee will.

The problem with you is no matter what the battle is, when there it comes to Lucifer or Jesus, or whatever other Bible character, you say he/she wins. And you are the one who is offensive throwing words around about things you don't know about. Then give me some quote from the Bible for an unknown reason. I place myth zeus above Satan because of a little thing called FEATS. Your arguments are Jesus stomping Dc's Lucifer because he can water into whine, when Lucifer can survive multiversal attacks like nothing. Your logic is because only in the Bible God can kill him then no one except Bible's Yahweh can. Well I can tell you that no one can destroy the Charmed ones in the Charmed verse except the two fated sisters who are only witches. That means the Charmed ones would stomp Dc's Lucifer, right? That's your logic.

Actually if you go recheck the threads I never even compared the two. Because anything I say would go through your ear and leave from the second ear. You just don't listen. And I base my judgment on FEATS, not because someone is called God, then he stomps all. No, not at all.

You see that's what I'm talking about. Again with your Bible quotes. Well, I don't care what it says. Using your logic, if Zod says that all should kneel before Zod, then LT would also kneel before Zod, right? That's basically what you're saying. Which is completely incorrect and is falsified misunderstanding.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kingkronos

@TERMINATORXX: Well to me they aren't. And I'm not trying to be offensive even though you were and still are.

If no one can convince you otherwise then why do you even bother to debate? And seriously, don't start telling me your autobiography because I'm not really interested what happened with you. And why do you even bring the Zeus crap again? I never even mentioned him, nor do I even want to debate it, especially with someone with your stubbornness. You believe that Satan was messing with the heads' of the Greeks, fine, that's your opinion. I can go on and be offensive just like you and say that Satan is messing with the Christian's minds also. I don't care what you think, and please, I ask you again to keep your damn opinion to yourself. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN IT.

Yes of course, most of fictions are inspired from various myths, and sometimes religions. Lucifer Morningstar may be inspired by Bible's Lucifer, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Bible's Lucifer is more powerful.

And again, you just don't even listen to what people say to you. Zeus didn't eat the universe because he was angry. He swallowed the body of Protogonus who is the universe, and Zeus merged with the universe. and became the universe itself, the gods, etc... It's a concept called "pantheistic" if you know religion well. You on the other hand only know Christianity. Pantheism says that the Divine is all. Is the universe, the gods, everything. God created the universe with a word? Great, Egyptian god Ptah did that also. LT can create a multiverse by snaping his fingers. So you see, there are much better feats than that. You just don't listen nor do you want accept anything except your own point of view.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@kingkronos said:

Well to me they aren't. And I'm not trying to be offensive even though you were and still are.

Ok to you they arent. As I said, you believe what you chose to believe. I respect your opinion, but i'll never agree with it. I'm still offending you? Why? Just because I believe differently than you? Just because I wont let you prove me to that anyone else is more powerful than God? Well im sorry, but I will not let that happen. Once a Believer, Always a Believer.

If no one can convince you otherwise then why do you even bother to debate? And seriously, don't start telling me your autobiography because I'm not really interested what happened with you. And why do you even bring the Zeus crap again? I never even mentioned him, nor do I even want to debate it, especially with someone with your stubbornness. You believe that Satan was messing with the heads' of the Greeks, fine, that's your opinion. I can go on and be offensive just like you and say that Satan is messing with the Christian's minds also. I don't care what you think, and please, I ask you again to keep your damn opinion to yourself. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN IT.

Why did I bring up Zeus? Same reason you brought up my biblical beliefs for no reason. If you're not interested, thats your call, if you dont wanna read a bible, thats your call. No ones putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read it. Im not Stubborn at all. I just tell it like it is. Yes Satan does play with the greeks mind. Satan will do whatever it takes to pull you away from the word of God. Satan doesnt care about you. If you worship him, Zeus, Odin, A Cat, Dog, A Statue...etc as long as you dont worshiper God, that makes Satan happy because he knows you're going his direction and not Gods. Im not trying to throw anything at you, but thats the way the truth of it all is. You can act offesive to me all you like, You wont bother me nor will you chance my beliefs by the bible that I go by. God clearly says Satan decieves people and one reason I know its getting close to the rapture is, the bible says to look out for certain things and thats Wars ( which we have now. ) Starvation, Disbelievers such as yourself and this worlds getting filled with non christians as the years go by, and so on..... all the things the bible says to look out for when it gets close to the end of time, is happening now. Thats another reason how I know what the bible I read is true because of whats happening now and its all in the bible. You saying Satan messes with the christians minds is irrelevant because the Chritisn Bible and Satanic Bible are the only bibles hes even in.... If you want me to keep my opinions to myself than shut your face with this whole " Well this guys more powerful than God just because God never did this and never did that so it means he cant " and blah blah blah. If you're not interested in what I have to say than stop responding to it.

Yes of course, most of fictions are inspired from various myths, and sometimes religions. Lucifer Morningstar may be inspired by Bible's Lucifer, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Bible's Lucifer is more powerful.

Yes bibles Lucifers more powerful, he teleports, created fake people that are as if they're real and sends them to kill other humans who dont wanna accept his mark on their right hand or four head, Satan magically vanishes peoples bodys from existence after he kills them, he flicked trillions upons trillions of universes, something morningstar cannot do.

And again, you just don't even listen to what people say to you. Zeus didn't eat the universe because he was angry. He swallowed the body of Protogonus who is the universe, and Zeus merged with the universe. and became the universe itself, the gods, etc... It's a concept called "pantheistic" if you know religion well. You on the other hand only know Christianity. Pantheism says that the Divine is all. Is the universe, the gods, everything. God created the universe with a word? Great, Egyptian god Ptah did that also. LT can create a multiverse by snaping his fingers. So you see, there are much better feats than that. You just don't listen nor do you want accept anything except your own point of view.

I wont listen to what you have to say if its nonsense, thats right. Yes he swallowed it with his physical body, God in spiritual form doesnt have a body... Ptah wasnt around when the bible was.... So that tells me that Ptah's feats were copied by Gods feats...... God can just say " NO UNIVERSE " and its Gone or by just thinking it... however he wants. not a whole lot you can do about it. I wont listen to that you're right because its garbage i'd wipe my rear end with. One day when you die and go to a Great White thrown of Judgement, God will ask you " Wheres your God at or these characters you thought had more power over me? " Guess what? They wont be around and even if so, God will just erase them from existence by thinking it. Just like he will have Satan and the lost souls erased from existence again, nothing you can do about it.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kingkronos
@TERMINATORXX: Ok to you they arent. As I said, you believe what you chose to believe. I respect your opinion, but i'll never agree with it. I'm still offending you? Why? Just because I believe differently than you? Just because I wont let you prove me to that anyone else is more powerful than God? Well im sorry, but I will not let that happen. Once a Believer, Always a Believer.

I never said that you were offending me. I'm not religious for what it's worth. You call mythology a bunch of garbage, which is utterly untrue, when there people till now still worship some pagan deities, they are in low thousands, but they exist. I respect all religions and mythologies unlike you.

Why did I bring up Zeus? Same reason you brought up my biblical beliefs for no reason. If you're not interested, thats your call, if you dont wanna read a bible, thats your call. No ones putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read it. Im not Stubborn at all. I just tell it like it is.

And what is the connection between Bible beliefs and Zeus? You seem to hate him, which I couldn't care less btw, but I don't see why you take your fury on me, telling me that Superman can destroy a galaxy, or whatever, which makes absolute no sense.

Yes Satan does play with the greeks mind. Satan will do whatever it takes to pull you away from the word of God. Satan doesnt care about you. If you worship him, Zeus, Odin, A Cat, Dog, A Statue...etc as long as you dont worshiper God, that makes Satan happy because he knows you're going his direction and not Gods. Im not trying to throw anything at you, but thats the way the truth of it all is. You can act offesive to me all you like, You wont bother me nor will you chance my beliefs by the bible that I go by. God clearly says Satan decieves people and one reason I know its getting close to the rapture is, the bible says to look out for certain things and thats Wars ( which we have now. ) Starvation, Disbelievers such as yourself and this worlds getting filled with non christians as the years go by, and so on..... all the things the bible says to look out for when it gets close to the end of time, is happening now. Thats another reason how I know what the bible I read is true because of whats happening now and its all in the bible. You saying Satan messes with the christians minds is irrelevant because the Chritisn Bible and Satanic Bible are the only bibles hes even in.... If you want me to keep my opinions to myself than shut your face with this whole " Well this guys more powerful than God just because God never did this and never did that so it means he cant " and blah blah blah. If you're not interested in what I have to say than stop responding to it.

I AM NOT INTERESTED. LOL, seriously, what part of this you don't understand? I don't need you to tell me what the Bible says, because almost all religions say the same thing. And besides, don't tell me the Bible is completely true, it also says that earth is a square or flat.

Yes bibles Lucifers more powerful, he teleports, created fake people that are as if they're real and sends them to kill other humans who dont wanna accept his mark on their right hand or four head, Satan magically vanishes peoples bodys from existence after he kills them, he flicked trillions upons trillions of universes, something morningstar cannot do.

Of course he is. You do realize that all the feats listed are categorized as "Street level" feats. Lucifer Morningstar can survive a multiversal attack like nothing. LOL at Bible's Lucifer flicking trillions of universes, this is made up clearly. Tell me the exact quote that says that. Don't tell me to go read the Bible, because I could tell you that mythology Thor flicked trillions of universes, and then tell you go read Norse myths. So try to make up a better argument, seriously.

And if you think Lucifer Morningstar can't destroy trillions of universes then you don't know much about him.

I wont listen to what you have to say if its nonsense, thats right. Yes he swallowed it with his physical body,

Who said anything about physical? Many Orphic deities such as Titans, Chaos, Chronos, Ananke, are formless.

God in spiritual form doesnt have a body...

Many mythology gods are actually.

Ptah wasnt around when the bible was

Clearly you understand mythology and religion well. Hinduism, Greek mythology, Egyptian mythology, Norse mythology, Mayan mythology, and many others were WAY before Christianity. And what do you mean by Ptah wasn't there? Bad argument.

.... So that tells me that Ptah's feats were copied by Gods feats

LOL, Bible came after many myths, so for all we know it's the other way around.

...... God can just say " NO UNIVERSE " and its Gone or by just thinking it

That's why in the Bible God needs about a month to create a flood......

... however he wants. not a whole lot you can do about it. I wont listen to that you're right because its garbage i'd wipe my rear end with.

You say that because you are stubborn, disrespectful, and don't understand mythology and religion. It's that simple.

One day when you die and go to a Great White thrown of Judgement, God will ask you " Wheres your God at or these characters you thought had more power over me? " Guess what? They wont be around and even if so, God will just erase them from existence by thinking it. Just like he will have Satan and the lost souls erased from existence again, nothing you can do about it.

LOL.....

divad4686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By divad4686

@TERMINATORXX said:

@kingkronos said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@kingkronos said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@kingkronos said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@kingkronos said:

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Lucifer Morningstar.
  2. Lucifer
  3. Lucifer

Fixed/

The problem with you is no matter what the battle is, when there it comes to Lucifer or Jesus, or whatever other Bible character, you say he/she wins. And you are the one who is offensive throwing words around about things you don't know about. Then give me some quote from the Bible for an unknown reason. I place myth zeus above Satan because of a little thing called FEATS. Your arguments are Jesus stomping Dc's Lucifer because he can water into whine, when Lucifer can survive multiversal attacks like nothing. Your logic is because only in the Bible God can kill him then no one except Bible's Yahweh can. Well I can tell you that no one can destroy the Charmed ones in the Charmed verse except the two fated sisters who are only witches. That means the Charmed ones would stomp Dc's Lucifer, right? That's your logic.

Actually if you go recheck the threads I never even compared the two. Because anything I say would go through your ear and leave from the second ear. You just don't listen. And I base my judgment on FEATS, not because someone is called God, then he stomps all. No, not at all.

You see that's what I'm talking about. Again with your Bible quotes. Well, I don't care what it says. Using your logic, if Zod says that all should kneel before Zod, then LT would also kneel before Zod, right? That's basically what you're saying. Which is completely incorrect and is falsified misunderstanding.

Do you know what characters are? they're male or female figures who arent real. I believe God/Jesus and Lucifer/Satan are real. so to me they arent characters. You can post as many high feats as you like for all these other characters, Since I worship God, I will never let anyon convince me that their is any other more powerful than him. EVER.... if i have offended you, im sorry, but I will believe Jesus Christ is the real God and I will never let anyone convince me otherwise. Im sorry, but thats what I truely in my heart wanna worship. I use to be in to Satanic stuff when I was younger, but thats because I was retarded and confused. When I Accepted Christ as my savior, he pulled me away from Satan real fast. Thats one reason I've been proven that Gods 100% real. You can go on about Zeuses feats all you want. the Ancient Greeks created Zeus because see thats Satan messing with their head. Thats the way I look at it. Zeus I know for a fact is a 100% false God. and if you wanna believe the same with Jesus go ahead. In the real i've cam across non believers and I never put a gun to their head and forced them to believe in God nor would I. I let people believe what they want because that would just come back on me one day. ;Lucifer survived attacks that happened in a comic and you do realise they got the Idea of Lucifer Morningstar from Biblical Lucifer? not only did they, but look at the scans of comic Lucifer, he has wings just like the real lucifer and hes known to be a fallen angel just like biblical Lucifer. its the writers that gave him certain powers such as reality warping and magic controlling. Do I believe biblical Lucifer can do that? Yes their are youtube videos I can find of The Antichrist with magic powers of making people come back who arent the real people and he fooled people by offering them their familys back and gave a real image as if their familys came back from the dead. Lucifer is more powerful than what man can imagine just like God is. Yes I will believe God stomps all. Who created these characters? Man. Who created Man? God. Who created Lucifer? God did. If you believe differently than believe what you wish...... I will always believe God stomps anyone if he choses. I know God wouldnt have to stomp. he can stop anyone with words just like he has in the bible. That is in fact a feat. If God tells anyone to shut up, they shut up. Zeus swallowed a Universe with his mouth and guess what? God created it with just words just like he created light with words. Did any version of Mythology Zeus do that? I doubt it. either way its fake to me.

Battle forum rules require feats, if you want to discuss religion you should go somewhere else. Going by feats Marvel Zeus > Bible God my a large margin.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kingkronos

@divad4686: I just have to add that you shouldn't have said that, because it may offend people, and especially that person you replied to. So I would recommend for you to get prepared. And no. Marvel's Zeus doesn't have feats better than Bible God. Marvel's Zeus doesn't even have planetary feats, by powerscaling he's galaxy level. Bible's God= Universal.

divad4686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By divad4686

@kingkronos said:

@divad4686: I just have to add that you shouldn't have said that, because it may offend people, and especially that person you replied to. So I would recommend for you to get prepared. And no. Marvel's Zeus doesn't have feats better than Bible God. Marvel's Zeus doesn't even have planetary feats, by powerscaling he's galaxy level. Bible's God= Universal.

From what I remember bible god created the earth, is there any part on the bible where it state he created the entire universe, galaxies, stars, etc.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@kingkronos said:

I never said that you were offending me. I'm not religious for what it's worth. You call mythology a bunch of garbage, which is utterly untrue, when there people till now still worship some pagan deities, they are in low thousands, but they exist. I respect all religions and mythologies unlike you.

You repeatavely told me I was being offesive tords you. Mythology is garbage because they admitt their beliefs werent translated, it was created by them to suit their needs. so they admitt they worship false gods. Thats why its called " Mythology " and not religion.

And what is the connection between Bible beliefs and Zeus? You seem to hate him, which I couldn't care less btw, but I don't see why you take your fury on me, telling me that Superman can destroy a galaxy, or whatever, which makes absolute no sense.

Superman destroyed a galaxy want me to post that scan again? I find it more impressive than swallowing a Universe and im sure God could do it too if he wanted. Do I hate Zeus? I dont care about him at all.... I just dont like it when you say " Oh he can beat God " and blah blah blah.......NO...........You're in fact wrong!

I AM NOT INTERESTED. LOL, seriously, what part of this you don't understand? I don't need you to tell me what the Bible says, because almost all religions say the same thing. And besides, don't tell me the Bible is completely true, it also says that earth is a square or flat.

And if you think Lucifer Morningstar can't destroy trillions of universes then you don't know much about him.

The bible never said the Earth was a square or flat. Where in the bible does it say that? Are you gonna sit here and make up lies kronos? Thats 100% false. Humans use to believe the Earth was flat. so stop the bs.

Lucifer Morningstar is not the real Lucifer, he cant destroy any universe let alone multiple.

Of course he is. You do realize that all the feats listed are categorized as "Street level" feats. Lucifer Morningstar can survive a multiversal attack like nothing. LOL at Bible's Lucifer flicking trillions of universes, this is made up clearly. Tell me the exact quote that says that. Don't tell me to go read the Bible, because I could tell you that mythology Thor flicked trillions of universes, and then tell you go read Norse myths. So try to make up a better argument, seriously.

Archangel Michael picked up a 3rd of Heaven and hit Lucifer with it and Lucifer just laughed at him until he went to God and God have Michael the Power to cast him out of heaven, did Morningstar survive a hit from heaven? NO.... Did he poke 20 trillion universes or flick them at once and destroy them? NO..... Biblical Lucifer has, nothing u can do about it. If you told me mythology Thor flicked trillions of universes than I would know those are feats used from the Black Bible.

Many mythology gods are actually.

No.... They were copied from spititual God.

Clearly you understand mythology and religion well. Hinduism, Greek mythology, Egyptian mythology, Norse mythology, Mayan mythology, and many others were WAY before Christianity. And what do you mean by Ptah wasn't there? Bad argument.

LOL, Bible came after many myths, so for all we know it's the other way around.

I think I know Religion and the bible alot more than You do.... I obviously have more information than your 100% false statements. I dont care at all about Mythology is why I dont know much about it and I dont give a rats ass to know anything about it either. Based on the information you've given me about it. Its Garbage and I stay away from that stuff.

The bible came from Hebrew just like Mythology came from Ancient Greek. Two different things. Wrong again.

That's why in the Bible God needs about a month to create a flood......

It didnt take him a Month to create a flood, it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. He didnt even destroy the world, he was whiping out alot of the evil wickedness that was in it and God says the next time he destroys the Earth its gonna be with fire. which will wipe out the Earth alot faster than Water. Also hes gonna destroy Heaven and rebuild a New Heaven and a New Earth....Dude I say you need to read the bible because your facts are wrong.... Dude read the book of Genises and Revelation.... The info I just gave you is in those chapters... Those books.

You say that because you are stubborn, disrespectful, and don't understand mythology and religion. It's that simple.

I understand Religion as far as the Bible goes far more than you do. Am I being disrespectful? nah, especially when im right and you're wrong. As far as Mythology goes. I feel the same way about it as you do the bible. Im not interested in it. That stuffs garbage.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sethlol

Mind taking this outside gentlemen?

Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By protectyournose

@Sethlol said:

Mind taking this outside gentlemen?

He needs to get over some people opinions seriously. It is starting to get annoying. hes just like the others. So mad over what was said on other threads and brings it to newer threads. lol

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kingkronos

@TERMINATORXX:

You repeatavely told me I was being offesive tords you. Mythology is garbage because they admitt their beliefs werent translated, it was created by them to suit their needs. so they admitt they worship false gods. Thats why its called " Mythology " and not religion.

Mythology was once religion. For all we know, in 100s of years to the future, Christianity will be mythology also. So stop being offensive. And not all mythologies are dead religions. There are still people who worship myth gods.

Suited their needs? Like what? You do realize that the ancient people killed their children to serve the gods, tell me how is that suiting their needs?

Superman destroyed a galaxy want me to post that scan again? I find it more impressive than swallowing a Universe and im sure God could do it too if he wanted. Do I hate Zeus? I dont care about him at all.... I just dont like it when you say " Oh he can beat God " and blah blah blah.......NO...........You're in fact wrong!

Seriously, do you have brain problems? I said that you posting the Superman destroying a solar system (yes a solar system btw), makes no sense. Why would do that? For what purpose?

You don't even understand anything about mythology or religion for that matter. Go see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism It's concept that says that the divine is beyond a personal god like Yahweh, and is one with everything.

I NEVER said that Zeus can beat God, and never will, and not because it's not true, but because it would offend people. I would just say that he has better feats, that's it. I stop there.

the bible never said the Earth was a square or flat. Where in the bible does it say that? Are you gonna sit here and make up lies kronos? Thats 100% false. Humans use to believe the Earth was flat. so stop the bs.
Lucifer Morningstar is not the real Lucifer, he cant destroy any universe let alone multiple.

Don't even try to play that game with me. You think you can convince me that because you are all that expert in Bible you know everything. Well no. And in the Bible it is quoted that "The One is dwelling above the circle of earth", and earth is not moved, the sun rotates around the earth, all these are scientifically proven to be wrong. So don't tell me that the Bible is all right. Because I know better.

LOL, Lucifer morningstar is a multiversal buster, not like Bible's Lucifer who dwells below earth and rules over a place smaller than a planet. Morningstar created his own MULTIVERSE. You understand what that means, or should I explain it for you?

Archangel Michael picked up a 3rd of Heaven and hit Lucifer with it and Lucifer just laughed at him until he went to God and God have Michael the Power to cast him out of heaven, did Morningstar survive a hit from heaven? NO.... Did he poke 20 trillion universes or flick them at once and destroy them? NO..... Biblical Lucifer has, nothing u can do about it. If you told me mythology Thor flicked trillions of universes than I would know those are feats used from the Black Bible.

So what? In the Bible heaven is a place as big as the earth filled with clouds. Are you trying to compare it with a multiversal attack? Give me the exact quote in the Bible where it says that. Don't start making things up.

Yeah, I know. Bible copied from mythologies that came before it.

I think I know Religion and the bible alot more than You do....

LOOOOL if you think Religion in general = Bible then LOL, you're wrong. You know nothing of religion or mythology. All you know is Yahweh, Lucifer, Jesus. You don't know about other concepts such as pantheism, panentheism, monism, etc..

I obviously have more information than your 100% false statements. I dont care at all about Mythology is why I dont know much about it and I dont give a rats ass to know anything about it either. Based on the information you've given me about it. Its Garbage and I stay away from that stuff.

You do realize that Bible and mythology are two very similar things? The actual difference between them, is that all mythologies are polytheistic, while Christianity is monotheistic. I hope you understand the terminology used here.

The bible came from Hebrew just like Mythology came from Ancient Greek. Two different things. Wrong again.

I don't even understand what's meant by this? Bible came from something. A fact. Don't deny facts. So stop saying that everything was copied from the Bible, because in fact it's the other way around.

Mythology came from Ancient Greek.

Do you even know what mythology is? Seriously, read your above post. Mythology didn't come from anything. Greek religion became mythology.

It didnt take him a Month to create a flood, it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. He didnt even destroy the world, he was whiping out alot of the evil wickedness that was in it and God says the next time he destroys the Earth its gonna be with fire. which will wipe out the Earth alot faster than Water. Also hes gonna destroy Heaven and rebuild a New Heaven and a New Earth....Dude I say you need to read the bible because your facts are wrong.... Dude read the book of Genises and Revelation.... The info I just gave you is in those chapters... Those books.

I think I'll pass.

I understand Religion as far as the Bible goes far more than you do. Am I being disrespectful? nah, especially when im right and you're wrong. As far as Mythology goes. I feel the same way about it as you do the bible. Im not interested in it. That stuffs garbage.

Well as far as the Bible goes you know more than me, but you still create crap such as Lucifer destroying trillions of universes among other things. As far as religion goes you know literally nothing. All you know is Christianity.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Lucifer Morningstar.
  2. Mxy
  3. Divine Spawn
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@kingkronos said:

@TERMINATORXX:

Mythology was once religion. For all we know, in 100s of years to the future, Christianity will be mythology also. So stop being offensive. And not all mythologies are dead religions. There are still people who worship myth gods.

Suited their needs? Like what? You do realize that the ancient people killed their children to serve the gods, tell me how is that suiting their needs?

Seriously, do you have brain problems? I said that you posting the Superman destroying a solar system (yes a solar system btw), makes no sense. Why would do that? For what purpose?

You don't even understand anything about mythology or religion for that matter. Go see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism It's concept that says that the divine is beyond a personal god like Yahweh, and is one with everything.

I NEVER said that Zeus can beat God, and never will, and not because it's not true, but because it would offend people. I would just say that he has better feats, that's it. I stop there.

the bible never said the Earth was a square or flat. Where in the bible does it say that? Are you gonna sit here and make up lies kronos? Thats 100% false. Humans use to believe the Earth was flat. so stop the bs.

Don't even try to play that game with me. You think you can convince me that because you are all that expert in Bible you know everything. Well no. And in the Bible it is quoted that "The One is dwelling above the circle of earth", and earth is not moved, the sun rotates around the earth, all these are scientifically proven to be wrong. So don't tell me that the Bible is all right. Because I know better.

LOL, Lucifer morningstar is a multiversal buster, not like Bible's Lucifer who dwells below earth and rules over a place smaller than a planet. Morningstar created his own MULTIVERSE. You understand what that means, or should I explain it for you?

So what? In the Bible heaven is a place as big as the earth filled with clouds. Are you trying to compare it with a multiversal attack? Give me the exact quote in the Bible where it says that. Don't start making things up.

Yeah, I know. Bible copied from mythologies that came before it.

I think I know Religion and the bible alot more than You do....

LOOOOL if you think Religion in general = Bible then LOL, you're wrong. You know nothing of religion or mythology. All you know is Yahweh, Lucifer, Jesus. You don't know about other concepts such as pantheism, panentheism, monism, etc..

I obviously have more information than your 100% false statements. I dont care at all about Mythology is why I dont know much about it and I dont give a rats ass to know anything about it either. Based on the information you've given me about it. Its Garbage and I stay away from that stuff.

You do realize that Bible and mythology are two very similar things? The actual difference between them, is that all mythologies are polytheistic, while Christianity is monotheistic. I hope you understand the terminology used here.

I don't even understand what's meant by this? Bible came from something. A fact. Don't deny facts. So stop saying that everything was copied from the Bible, because in fact it's the other way around.

Mythology came from Ancient Greek.

Do you even know what mythology is? Seriously, read your above post. Mythology didn't come from anything. Greek religion became mythology.

I think I'll pass.

Well as far as the Bible goes you know more than me, but you still create crap such as Lucifer destroying trillions of universes among other things. As far as religion goes you know literally nothing. All you know is Christianity.

1. Mythology was never religion, thats why its called Mythology and not Religion.

2. People killed children people satan plays with their head.

3. I posted a scan of Superman destroying a galaxy because you saying Zeus swallowed a universe made me think it was something you read in a comic.....LOL........... No wonder its fake. Superman did it too. So I think he could kill Zeus as well. I've got brain problems? Coming from you, a guy who keeps bumping this thread to continue retarded arguments.

4. Yes I know what mythology and religion is, its two different things and im not gonna read a link from a wiki, would you like me to edit the wiki for ya?

5. Zeus has no better feats than God, You have no proof that he does.

6. You believe scientist over the bible? So you believe the worlds gonna end in December 2012 just because Scientist say so? LOL....OK...Scientist thought the world was gonna end in 2000 and 2007 and it never did.

7. Lucifer never created his own Universe, Funny it took you this long to bring that to my attention, but oh thats right, he never did, but guess what? Biblical Lucifer destroyed 20 trillion Universe with a soft poke and winked his eye and they were rebuilt. Did Lucifer Morningstar do that? No..... They copied him fron biblical Lucifer so hes from a mans imagination, to wheres biblical Lucifer is not. You don't need to explain anything to me when half the junk you say is fos......

8. Why are you asking me not to make things up? In heaven they say their are white horses and white birds in heaven and also a krystal lake and thats more impressive than a damn multiuniverse attack, Multiuniverse attacks are found in comics.... cartoons, something you need to grow out of unless you're 10 years old which I have a feeling you're a kid which wouldnt be a suprised.

9. The bible was around since Adam and Eve which was the beginning of time. before Ancient Creeks were even a sperm in a mans sperm count so dont spare that bs.

10. Yes all I know is God and Lucifer and no other mythology, panthism, monism, regions because I dont care for it. I dont wanna know anything about mythology regions and its toilet. I will not read anything on it cause im not interested in it. Just like you admitted you're not interested in the bible and yet you bring up what the bible says which is 1. false and 2. first you try to say your not interested in it and now you try to act as if you read the bible....LOL What a joke. God stomps all and theirs nothing you can do about it...... God said let their be no universe with just words and they were gone.

11.Yes I know the terminology, now stop repeating yourself, if I wanted a repeater I'd buy a parret. Mythology and the bible are not similar at all because mythology is false gods to wheres the bible is not.... Nothing you can do about it.

12. No, it wasnt the other way around, the bible was around millions of years, if not longer ago, long before ancient greeks were even thought of...LOL You wish it was the other way around.

13. Thats right greeks religion became mythology for the fact their religion was proven false for the fact they admitted to it.... I hope you understand english and what I have school you with.... Greeks admitted they made up a god and overpowered it to suit their needs... so stop sparing me the bs. cause it aint gonna work.

14. Yes pass on the flood argument because you know what you said was also false.

15. Yes all I know is Christianity because thats the only thing im interested in, not all this mythology garbage that needs to be burned and erased and I never made anything up about Lucifer destroying trillions of universes, you cant prove that I am lying. LMAO cause its my word against yours and you obviously never read the black bible.

Stop bumping threads that are retarded just to continue retarded arguments.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kingkronos

@TERMINATORXX said:

1. Mythology was never religion, thats why its called Mythology and not Religion.

What? Are you serious? Mythology by definition is a dead religion.

2. People killed children people satan plays with their head.

People sacrificed their children as a sign of servitude to the gods.

3. I posted a scan of Superman destroying a galaxy because you saying Zeus swallowed a universe made me think it was something you read in a comic.....LOL........... No wonder its fake. Superman did it too. So I think he could kill Zeus as well. I've got brain problems? Coming from you, a guy who keeps bumping this thread to continue retarded arguments.

LOL, when did I even tell you it was real? I never said that Zeus swallowing the universe and merging with it is real. LOL, you should say it's "fictional". Seriously, are you a 1st grade student?

4. Yes I know what mythology and religion is, its two different things and im not gonna read a link from a wiki, would you like me to edit the wiki for ya?

LOL, you don't even know what I'm talking about, no wander why you are so misguided and stubborn. I was showing you the concept by the name of "pantheism". A concept that says that God is ALL. The creator and the created. The knower and the knowledge. If you can't understand basic concepts like these, then we have a problem here. A mental problem.

5. Zeus has no better feats than God, You have no proof that he does.

LOL actually half of the creator gods have better feats than Yahweh. Take the Chinese god Pangu, he created the heaven and earth by swinging his sword. And seriously, don't start with your "God created heaven and earth and they copy it from the Bible" crap. Just don't. Because that only signifies your immaturity.

6. You believe scientist over the bible? So you believe the worlds gonna end in December 2012 just because Scientist say so? LOL....OK...Scientist thought the world was gonna end in 2000 and 2007 and it never did.

LOOOL. Science said that the world is ending in December? Or somebody is watching a lot of movies these days? LOL, the 2012 movie made people freak out. Nothing special. Except as usual you not understanding anything. And yes actually, science makes more sense than religion. Or else you're gonna tell me that we still live in a flat world, around which the sun rotates. Seriously, don't tell me you believe the Bible over facts like these.

. Lucifer never created his own Universe, Funny it took you this long to bring that to my attention, but oh thats right, he never did, but guess what? Biblical Lucifer destroyed 20 trillion Universe with a soft poke and winked his eye and they were rebuilt. Did Lucifer Morningstar do that? No..... They copied him fron biblical Lucifer so hes from a mans imagination, to wheres biblical Lucifer is not. You don't need to explain anything to me when half the junk you say is fos......

LOL. Lucifer morningstar created a MULTIVERSE not a universe. Bible's Lucifer has trouble killing humans. Stop wanking that crappy weak character.

8. Why are you asking me not to make things up? In heaven they say their are white horses and white birds in heaven and also a krystal lake and thats more impressive than a damn multiuniverse attack, Multiuniverse attacks are found in comics.... cartoons, something you need to grow out of unless you're 10 years old which I have a feeling you're a kid which wouldnt be a suprised.

LOL. White horses, oh god, seriously? Now that's a damn impressive feat. Now tell me, you been there? I'll just recommend you to go to the mental hospital, they are trained to deal with situations like yours, you know, delusions like heaven.

LOL, you do realize that the multiverse theory is a theory made by scientific experts, not a made up fictional theory as you make it. Do you even know one thing that is true? Seriously, all you say is some crappy opinions, that don't make sense.

If anything all mythologies speak of heaven, and there's always a creator. I guess by your logic all these creators would be above multiversal in terms of power.

9. The bible was around since Adam and Eve which was the beginning of time. before Ancient Creeks were even a sperm in a mans sperm count so dont spare that bs.

The Bible was first written in 127 BC, Greek mythology texts where before 750 BC. And so did many mythologies. Do you need a history lesson. In fact, do you even know anything besides saying "God stomps all" like a child who says superman stomps all.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kingkronos
10. Yes all I know is God and Lucifer and no other mythology, panthism, monism, regions because I dont care for it. I dont wanna know anything about mythology regions and its toilet. I will not read anything on it cause im not interested in it. Just like you admitted you're not interested in the bible and yet you bring up what the bible says which is 1. false and 2. first you try to say your not interested in it and now you try to act as if you read the bible....LOL What a joke. God stomps all and theirs nothing you can do about it...... God said let their be no universe with just words and they were gone.

Regions? So you actually don't even know how to spell the word Religion even. Good for you.

Mythology region? You write before you even think, like a child.

False? Like what? You actually deny that the Bible said the things I listen? What you did is you covered your failure by saying that Religion>Science. That's what you exactly did.

And no I'm not interested in the Bible but unlike you I know a thing or two about all religions. Not just one like you.

11.Yes I know the terminology, now stop repeating yourself, if I wanted a repeater I'd buy a parret. Mythology and the bible are not similar at all because mythology is false gods to wheres the bible is not.... Nothing you can do about it.

LOL, you mean a parrot? Not parret. And apparently I do need to repeat myself since you actually don't understand. I tell you one thing, you reply saying another thing. Like a child. Seriously.

Mythology and Bible have the same universe (heaven, earth, hell). Sun rotates around the earth. The earth is flat. Believe in a creator God. So yeah, most of the things are very similar. Stop denying it.

12. No, it wasnt the other way around, the bible was around millions of years, if not longer ago, long before ancient greeks were even thought of...LOL You wish it was the other way around.

MILLIONS OF YEARS!!!! HOLY CRAP. Seriously?? Now I'm beginning to wander whether you know Christianity now. Bible is a little above 2000 years old. Stop making it something it is not.

13. Thats right greeks religion became mythology for the fact their religion was proven false for the fact they admitted to it.... I hope you understand english and what I have school you with.... Greeks admitted they made up a god and overpowered it to suit their needs... so stop sparing me the bs. cause it aint gonna work.

Not proven false. Go read the history buddy. No one can prove the other's gods are false or true. It became a dead religion since no it had no followers anymore. You're the one making up BS like Lucifer destroying trillions of universes, when he can't even kill mortals, and Bible being millions of years old, when it's 2 thousand years, and Bible's heaven being bigger than a multiverse. Just stop with your crap, alright? You're the one making the Bible something it is not to convince yourself.

14. Yes pass on the flood argument because you know what you said was also false.

Do you understand English? Or are you a 1st grade student who needs an hour to understand a sentence? I'll pass, meaning I think I won't be reading the Bible.

15. Yes all I know is Christianity because thats the only thing im interested in, not all this mythology garbage that needs to be burned and erased and I never made anything up about Lucifer destroying trillions of universes, you cant prove that I am lying. LMAO cause its my word against yours and you obviously never read the black bible.

Many things by Bible were inspired by mythologies before it. There are thousands of words that you and me use which are originally greek. So no, it isn't garbage, it's you being disrespectful, and immature, and childish. That's what's this is about.

Well I can prove that you're lying because when you said that in the other thread, people started to laugh and make fun of you like a small child. How about you actually give me a quote that proves Lucifer is a street level demon? Because from what I can see, Human>Lucifer. I guess you're just gonna say to go read the Black Bible just like before. But that only proves one thing: It never happened, and you're making crap up like a child who is obsessed with Lucifer.