LOTR vs Harry Potter,Eragon,Twilight and 3 Olymian gods

ricardovh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ricardovh

Harry Potter was sitting on his bed in the house of his family when he heard his uncle shouting that there arrived a leter for him. He went downstairs and took the letter from his Uncle. He readed it and it said.

Dear Harry Potter,

We are pleased to welcome you to a battle that you have never seen before. it will take place the 25th of september and you may take everyone that you will to battle with you. Gather all the persons, creatures or whatever you have chosen to battle you at hogwarts on ten o'clock., you will then be transported to our battlearena.

after reading the letter Harry went to Hogwarts to gather forces to battle with him.

Eragon, Aragorn and Bella recieved the same letter and went to gather forces as well.

Here are the forces that the characters gathered.

Harry Potter Universe

• Harry, Ron and Hermione.
  • All the teachers of Hogwards under lead of Albus Dumbledore.
  • All the ghosts of hogwards under lead of the bloody baron.
  • The house elves of Hogwarts under lead of Dobby.
  • The people of Hogsmade under lead of the brother of Albus Dumbledore (forgot his Name)
  • The Dementors
  • The Giants and half Giants under lead of Hagrid
  • The Giant Spiders of the Forbidden Forest under lead of Aragog
  • The dragons of the Tri-Wizard Tournement under lead of Norbert
  • The Centaurs of the Forbidden Forest
  • The Basilisk
  • Felix the feniks
  • The order of the Phoenix
  • The Ministery of Magic
  • Voldemort at full power with his army of Death Eaters and Inferni
  • The kobolds of Gringotts
  • The dragon of Gringotts
  • Grindewalt at full power and his army
  • The Troll of the first film and book
  • Fluffy the Three Headed dog
  • The Hippgrieves
  • The Werewolves under lead of Remus Lupos

The Eragon Universe

• Eragon and Saphira
  • Brom and Saphira
  • Galbatorix and his first dragon
  • The imperial army under lead of Lord Barst
  • The varden under Lead of aljihad
  • The Refugees of Carvahall
  • Roran
  • The Ra'zac
  • Oromis and Glaedr
  • All the elves and dwarfs
  • All the other dragon riders

The Twilight Universe

• Bella and edwin
  • Emmet and Rosalie
  • Jasper and Alice
  • Carilise and Esme
  • The volturi + guard and wives
  • Jacob and his pack
  • Charlie and his police corps
  • Sam and his pack

The Lord of the Rings Universe

• Aragorn
  • Gimli
  • Legolas
  • Gandalf the White
  • A balrog
  • The witch-King
  • Morgroth and his army (full)
  • Sauron and his army (full)
  • Saruman and his army (full)
  • Boromir
  • Gondor (all)
  • Rohan(all)
  • The shire (all)
  • Smaug
  • The Goblin-King and his army
  • 100 wild wargs
  • 10 Great Eagles
  • The ents

The Olympian Gods

• Ares
  • Hades
  • Athena

I know that it seems that team one is underpowerd but they have and sauron and morgroth wich i think are powerfull enough to battle with the gods.

Notes:

• Allies cannot attack eachother, and if they try to do so they will get killed instantly, for example if Sauron tries to attack Gandalf he dies before he even tried. The battle takes lace in a uknown land for all of them far behond our earth.
  • Dumbledore, Grindewalt, Voldemort and Harry Potter all have an elder wand which they all fully control, Harry has his rescurrection stone and cloak of invisibillity as well. Voldemort has his snake Nagini as Horcrux and four other horcruxes as well. Harry has the sword of gryffindor. Sauron has his one ring and it can be destroyed with fiendlyfire. as wel as the horcruxes, they can be destoryed if powerull enough magic is used against it. Also if Harry wants he can summon one of the four founders of Hogwarts.Just as the olympian gods can summon Kratos(god of war) and Hercules(god of war)
  • Voldemort is death if ALL of his horcruxes are destroyed and he is killed.
  • It is a battle to the very death, the last man standing wins who is that and why. Remember allied forces cannot attack eachother or they will die instantly.
  • I would like an detailed explanation of the fight and who wins, it is not neccesairy but i like those :)

So who wins and why

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

olympian Gods...

Morgoth wasn't even able to beat one God. He isn't beating three. Others follow suit, Lotr ends up dead. Taking the Gods out, there isn't an answer to melkor in hp and twilight. No idea about eragon though, Haven't read it yet.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-Sees Twilight was included for this battle-

No Caption Provided

thefusescape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The olympians are more than capable.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

Team 2

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What book/movie are the gods from?

• The shire (all)

WTF?

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eragon solos with ease, Harry Potter might solo or take a minority, and Twilight are all superpowered but would probably be taken down with relative ease. Gods probably solo too, but not familiar with their feats or anything.

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Arathorn_II

Dude, you underpowerd LotR once again. HP has so much. Eragon would be a little challenge. Twilight is just here, I guess, to be slaughtered and the Greek Gods are way to overpowerd to. If you want this to be a nice fight, exclude the Greek Gods and Twilight. Nobody stands a change against the Gods and everybody stands a change against twilight. If you want to include the Gods, atleast give someone a change and give LotR Oromë and Tulkas. The point about HP: You got literally EVERYTHING you could find. What you ''forgot'' by LotR are Shelob and her kids, no mentions about the Nazgûl (who could ofcourse be included with the army of Sauron), no elves and no dwarfs. Also to little Wargs and Eagles. There are also many LotR characters not mentioned like Faramir, Theoden, Éowyn, Eomer, Frodo, Sam, etc, but I think they're included in the army's. also no mentions of Elrond, Galadriel, etc. HP is a little overpowerd cause Grindwalt, Voldemort, Dumbledore and Harry all have the Elderwand, Harry has the rescurrection stone (and the invisibility cloak) and he can summon a founder of Hogwarts, where as while no one else can do such thing, exept for the Greek Gods, which makes them even more overpowerd. One last thing is the fact that HP has ghosts, which can't be killed (even by a Basilisk) and LotR doesn't has the Army of the Dead. You could include them and they disappear when Aragorn is killed.

I also really would like to see some numbers as regards for HP. If you would be so kind to put the 22 points in the same order, but with numbers instead of names.

If you would atleast make a few changes I would be happy to give you my detailed description of how the battle would proceed.

P.S. I still really have to compliment you. You're really the fist who comes up with a completely fitting story which explains almost everything. You also didn't just sorted out the army's. You also included the notes, which gives you a better insight of the battle, thank you for that.

ricardovh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ricardovh

After reading all the comments i have seen that i underpowered LotR once again, Here is a new list of all the fighters.

Harry Potter Universe

• Harry, Ron and Hermione.
  • All the teachers of Hogwards under lead of Albus Dumbledore.
  • All the ghosts of hogwards under lead of the bloody baron.
  • The house elves of Hogwarts under lead of Dobby.
  • The people of Hogsmade under lead of the brother of Albus Dumbledore (forgot his Name)
  • The Dementors
  • The Giants and half Giants under lead of Hagrid
  • The Giant Spiders of the Forbidden Forest under lead of Aragog
  • The dragons of the Tri-Wizard Tournement under lead of Norbert
  • The Centaurs of the Forbidden Forest
  • The Basilisk
  • Felix the feniks
  • The order of the Phoenix
  • The Ministery of Magic
  • Voldemort at full power with his army of Death Eaters and Inferni
  • The kobolds of Gringotts
  • The dragon of Gringotts
  • Grindewalt at full power and his army
  • The Troll of the first film and book
  • Fluffy the Three Headed dog
  • The Hippgrieves
  • The Werewolves under lead of Remus Lupos
  • The founders of hogwarts

The Eragon Universe

• Eragon and Saphira
  • Brom and Saphira
  • Galbatorix and his first dragon
  • The imperial army under lead of Lord Barst
  • The varden under Lead of aljihad
  • The Refugees of Carvahall
  • Roran
  • The Ra'zac
  • Oromis and Glaedr
  • All the elves and dwarfs
  • All the other dragon riders

The Twilight Universe

• Bella and Edwin
  • Emmet and Rosalie
  • Jasper and Alice
  • Carilise and Esme
  • The volturi + guard and wives
  • Jacob and his pack
  • Charlie and his police corps
  • Sam and his pack

The Lord of the Rings Universe

• Aragorn
  • Gimli
  • Legolas
  • Gandalf the White
  • The witch-King
  • Morgroth at full power with his full army ( Werewolves, Balrogs, Mens, Orks, Dragons and every other creature)
  • Sauron at full power with his army ( Trolls, Nazgul, men and every other creature)
  • Saruman at full power and his army (Orks, Uruk-Hai, men and every other creature)
  • Boromir
  • Gondor (all)
  • Rohan(all)
  • The shire (all)
  • Smaug
  • The Goblin-King and his army
  • 1000 wild wargs
  • 100 Great Eagles
  • The ents
  • All the other wizards
  • The elves
  • The dwarfs
  • All the maiar
  • All the Valar including Eru
  • Elrond and Galadriel

Greek Mythologie

• All the olympian Gods
  • Gaia,Cronos and Oceanus
  • Hercules
  • Achillis
  • Sparta
  • Kratos from the game god of war in godform with all the powers from the three games

Notes

• Allies Cannot attack eachother, if they tried they die instantly
  • Harry, Dumbledore, Voldemort and Grindewalt all have the elder want and they control it fully
  • Voldemort has his snake Nagini as horcrux as well as three other horcruxes
  • Voldemort is dead if all his horcruxes are destroyed and he is killed
  • Aragorn can summon the army of the dead for five minutes from the begin of the battle and then can summon them again after one hour
  • The ghosts can be killed but it is hard
  • Groderic griffondor has his sword
  • The valar and maiar can diue but only by the olympian gods, titans and voldemort.
  • it is a battle to the very death, so tell me who wins ?

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Arathorn_II

LotR would probably win. They have the Valar. They created a world. Their power is nearly unmatched. They also have Eru who is virtually undefeatable. Still no mentions of Shelob, but I guess she's in Sauron's army. Twilight would get slaughtered. They can't do shit, sorry if I insult any Twilight-fan with this. An other thing is that they can't attack eachother, but they can, but then they die. Does this mean that the army's can kill themselfs? The rest I kinda like, exept for the fact that the Olympian Gods are really hard to kill and I think that only LotR and HP stand a chance against them, however the Olympian Gods and Voldemort are the only one's who stand a chance against the Valar and Maiar. When the Olympian Gods and Voldemort die, LotR is undefeatable. Don't get me wrong. I'm a huge LotR fan and know they will win, but it's kinda unfair against the rest. If I don't count the Gods, both the Olympian as the LotR Valar (Morgoth excluded) and Eru, LotR would still win. It's gonna be hard, but eventually they will outnumber everyone. Twilight would probably die out first, while only killing a few. Eragon would be a little difficult because they're good in fighting in the air and got a strong army. However, because they also have to fight against 2 to 3 army's their army would spread to far and the little groups will be easy to kill. LotR would have quite a hard time against Hp because they can kill with spells and create shields, along with other stuff and creatures. However, LotR still has a few advantages; They have mûmakil who could trample a large piece of the HP army. Aragorn (If he isn't dead yet, which I assume) who can summon the Army of the Dead. Balrogs, not easy to kill. Shelob and her spiders who could fight against the spiders of Aragog, (I still don't really know if LotR has Shelob and her spiders). Nazgûl, who could kill the dementors, however the dementors can give LotR a really hard time. Besides from that, LotR will outnumber them.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eru Illuvatar solos.

He didn't just create the LOTR universe, he created the beings who created the universe because he wanted to hear some music.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmm... from one extreme to another then...

good day

BrianBurris44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BrianBurris44

If the Olympians have the Hekatoncheires, then they win, otherwise, Tulkas manhandles the lot...

Xerolot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Eru solos

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eru or full power Melkor solo everyone.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eru or FP Melkor solostomp

Avatar image for nightbreezekitty
NightbreezeKitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*coughs* Melkor?!?

You have not underpowered the Lord of the Rings team. Rather, you have underpowered twilight! (Heheh)

I would say either the Olympian gods or Lord of the Rings. Y’all see, Morgorth is one of the Valar, the most powerful one of the Valar actually. He can (with the maiar: Sauron, Gandalf and co.) stomp HP and The Inheritance cycle. (Google if you don’t believe).

The Olympian gods are also powerful.

But the thing is, what if one army just hid until the end to kill the remaining people/gods/you-name-it? Strategy is key.

(Twilight gets slaughtered)