• 51 results
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

Though his strength isn't equal to SMP, can his nearly unequaled level of magic give him the needed power to win?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lordraiden

Alpha says:

"Though his strength isn't equal to SMP, can his nearly unequaled level of magic give him the needed power to win? "

I'd see he'd be the best bet to take out/do something bout prime! he's definately got the power! Capt marvel + Shazam combined > SMP!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

Lord Marvel should win here. I cant see him losing to Superman Prime

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hedatary

Superman Prime is weak against magic. It's a fact...i think.

Avatar image for theceruleangestalt
theCeruleanGestalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman-Prime was only tickled by Black Adam's lightning, I think...but Marvel should still win. :)

/CG

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

yes yes yes lord marvel would win yes yes yes.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Hedatary says:

"Superman Prime is weak against magic. It's a fact...i think."

It's actually the opposite. SMP is immune or incredibly resistant to magic. Lord Marvel could use his magic to try to affect him indirectly, but normal blasts and stuff probably won't do much.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Lord Marvel

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"Though his strength isn't equal to SMP, can his nearly unequaled level of magic give him the needed power to win?"

Are you serious?? Lord marvel probably the strongest in dc in terms of strength. He lift thousands of tons rather then 100 tons. Read the trails thingy it said that the new guy going for captain marvel only has but a fracation while the real marvel lifts in the thousands of tons. Basically like juggy and his master. Either way you guys put to much faith into superman man prime new version he would lose pretty easily.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden

zee crusher says:

"Alpha says:
"Though his strength isn't equal to SMP, can his nearly unequaled level of magic give him the needed power to win? "
Are you serious?? Lord marvel probably the strongest in dc in terms of strength. He lift thousands of tons rather then 100 tons. Read the trails thingy it said that the new guy going for captain marvel only has but a fracation while the real marvel lifts in the thousands of tons. Basically like juggy and his master. Either way you guys put to much faith into superman man prime new version he would lose pretty easily."

where the F#$@% do you get these figures from? In all honesty, Lord Marvel is barely 2 years old as far as comics go! are you talking bout capt marvel or Lord Marvel? though they are the same person (ie billy batson) two totally different characters! Lord Marvel took over the wizard Shazam when he got killed by the Spectre! Lord Marvel is a magic based character, and i'm sure he could amp his strenth up physically a hell of alot, but when has he used any physcal strength to get a gage of where he's at? Majority seem to be in agreement that Lord Marvel>SMP! but i'm just curious where you get your info from?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn

Hedatary says:

No buddy Superman Prime isnt weak against magic

When Black Adam used it against him it only tickled him.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Alpha says:
Are you serious?? Lord marvel probably the strongest in dc in terms of strength. He lift thousands of tons rather then 100 tons. Read the trails thingy it said that the new guy going for captain marvel only has but a fracation while the real marvel lifts in the thousands of tons. Basically like juggy and his master. Either way you guys put to much faith into superman man prime new version he would lose pretty easily."

I only said that because like Zee said, Lord Marvel took over from Shazam. Captain Marvel had the strength of Hercules and Ihaven't seen any example that Shazam was any stronger. That made Cap Marvel equal in my opinion to Superman, but SMP is a lot stronger than Superman. If you know that Shazam was much stronger than Cap Marvel, let me know.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Alpha says:

"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
I only said that because like Zee said, Lord Marvel took over from Shazam. Captain Marvel had the strength of Hercules and Ihaven't seen any example that Shazam was any stronger. That made Cap Marvel equal in my opinion to Superman, but SMP is a lot stronger than Superman. If you know that Shazam was much stronger than Cap Marvel, let me know. "

For one thing, DC have said Captain Marvel's power is around equal to Superman. And remeber, that when in their marvel forms; Mary, CM3 and Captain Marvel etc. their powers are weakend. If Mary and Captain Marvel are in the Marvel forms, their power is halfed. And their are more han just these Marvels, so thats makes his powers a lot weakend. The only time where he has had his full powers is the second he transformed into Lord Marvel. Hence the huge bold of lighting hitting him in Trials of Shazam 1st issue. Now combine all there power together and then you have a huge strength level. I'd say when he is at full form and not at Lord Marvel Level he would be a lot stronger than Superman.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hadrelius

Supreme Marvel says:

"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
I only said that because like Zee said, Lord Marvel took over from Shazam. Captain Marvel had the strength of Hercules and Ihaven't seen any example that Shazam was any stronger. That made Cap Marvel equal in my opinion to Superman, but SMP is a lot stronger than Superman. If you know that Shazam was much stronger than Cap Marvel, let me know. "
For one thing, DC have said Captain Marvel's power is around equal to Superman. And remeber, that when in their marvel forms; Mary, CM3 and Captain Marvel etc. their powers are weakend. If Mary and Captain Marvel are in the Marvel forms, their power is halfed. And their are more han just these Marvels, so thats makes his powers a lot weakend. The only time where he has had his full powers is the second he transformed into Lord Marvel. Hence the huge bold of lighting hitting him in Trials of Shazam 1st issue. Now combine all there power together and then you have a huge strength level. I'd say when he is at full form and not at Lord Marvel Level he would be a lot stronger than Superman."

Are u saying that Cap Marvel strength was equal to Superman when the other Marvels were in their marvel form and his power was weaker?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Alpha says:

"Supreme Marvel says:
"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
For one thing, DC have said Captain Marvel's power is around equal to Superman. And remeber, that when in their marvel forms; Mary, CM3 and Captain Marvel etc. their powers are weakend. If Mary and Captain Marvel are in the Marvel forms, their power is halfed. And their are more han just these Marvels, so thats makes his powers a lot weakend. The only time where he has had his full powers is the second he transformed into Lord Marvel. Hence the huge bold of lighting hitting him in Trials of Shazam 1st issue. Now combine all there power together and then you have a huge strength level. I'd say when he is at full form and not at Lord Marvel Level he would be a lot stronger than Superman."

Are u saying that Cap Marvel strength was equal to Superman when the other Marvels were in their marvel form and his power was weaker? "

Captain Marvel would be weaker if all the marvels where in their marvel forms. His power is halved when say 2 marvels where in their marvel forms including Captain Marvel. But if he is in his Marvel form on his own he would be at full power, in New Earth, we have never seen that. There has usually been more than 1 in their form.

But now Freddy has pasted his trials, is will be good to see what the NEW Captain Marvel will be like, if he has new powers etc.

OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OhTru

Prime wins this one

why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By why so serious

superman prime wins this one.

BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BattleMage

Lord Marvel should win this.

manx422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By manx422

Superman Prime

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By jasraj

Lord Marvel Wins

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AMS

I think a guy who can laugh in the face of Mordru who has magic feats that make Lord Marvel look like a joke isn't going to be too worried about the Marvel family.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22  Edited By nightwing91

Prime has this

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By tensor
@AMS: yes but lord marvel has the power of shazam he could simple just call in spectre like when shazam did it in when superman was control by eclipso
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AMS
@tensor: 

The same Spectre that got his ass handed to him by Black Adam?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By jasraj

Lord Marvel Wins

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AMS

Learn more about Mordru.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Achilles.

Lord Marvel got this

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@King Saturn said:
"

Hedatary says:

No buddy Superman Prime isnt weak against magic

When Black Adam used it against him it only tickled him.

"

This Scan actually proves why Lord Marvel wins, despite him not having many feats. And Black Adam beating Lord Marvel is PIS. 

But Black Adam has tickled him with his Magical Lightning, think about what Lord Marvel will do, his magic is much, much more powerful.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
he could mean tickles by the punch as he took a much more powerful blast from modru harmlessly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: he could mean tickles by the punch as he took a much more powerful blast from modru harmlessly "

Lord Marvel doesn't have many feats. 
But he can win. 
The fact is Black Adam moved him, Lord Marvel is much, much, much more powerful with magic. 
He is one of DC's most powerful magical beings. 
Prime isn't very smart either.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
black adam moved him because prime wasnt braising for the attack and black adam is still superman strength class being so he can move prime with his punches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: black adam moved him because prime wasnt braising for the attack and black adam is still superman strength class being so he can move prime with his punches "

Exactly. 
Lord Marvel can get Prime by surprise. 
Lord Marvel is a powerful magical being.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:

if lord marvel could amp his strength to primes level than yes he could win but magic hasnt shown to effect him it would just be physicaly strength that tickled him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: if lord marvel could amp his strength to primes level than yes he could win but magic hasnt shown to effect him it would just be physicaly strength that tickled him "

It was his Magic that tickled him. 
What i am trying to say is that if Black Adam can move him with his Magic and Strength, then Lord Marvel (Who is one of DC's most powerful MAGICAL beings) should beat him.
CrisCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CrisCannibal
@Hedatary said:
"

"
lol i think so....isn't the whole "super family" weak to the whole magic thing?
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Valtot
@CrisCannibal:
no they just dont have much defence against it except superman whos got a few defences now but prime isnt at all weak to magic infact it tickles him at most and even modru a powerful wizard in the year 3000 couldnt effect prime with magic
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Lord Marvel's feats are terrible compared to Prime's, and magic doesn't do jack to Prime even though the BA scan is bull. 

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By demifiend
@CosmicSpiral said:
"Lord Marvel's feats are terrible compared to Prime's, and magic doesn't do jack to Prime even though the BA scan is bull).  "
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By karrob

*Shoulder shrug* 

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40  Edited By mrtrickster

if we use black adam as measure stick for both characters, then yeah prime stomps him. but based on implied power it should be a close fight

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lordraiden
@Hedatary said:

Actually, it's quite the opposite, he's very resistant to magic, he laughed off Mordru in the 30th Century, laughed at BA's magic infused punches. Considering LM got taken by surprise by BA & Isis, inside the Rock of Eternity on top of that, i'll take SBP.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#43  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

While Lord Marvel should win, he got the crap beaten out of him by Black Adam.

Yeah, Prime wins.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By monarch2016

prime wins easy

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordraiden:

The writer favored the character hence prime has good showings, due to plot progress.There are two things in question here:

1)Adam enchanted his fist with magic to punch prime unknowing that prime has resistance against magic attack.

2)The fact that prime back punch didn't make black adam bleed or wound him actually could count as a durability feat for Adam.

Magic base characters can always summon red radiation or amp their strength with their magic same as how prime is amping his strength with solar energy. Magic amp strength does not project magic and are purely physical.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Prime.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime curbstomps

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't see Prime vaping Superboy let alone Magus...

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime