Loki vs Xmen and Avengers.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mjolnirson

Loki with the Disir and 3 frost giants vs Iron man, Cyclops, Storm, Capain America (Steve), Colossus, Wolverine, Black panther, Ant man (Hank), Iron fist, Daredevil, Moon knight, Hawkeye, Black widow, Beast, Gambit, Ice man, Emma frost, Nightcrawler, Angel, Darwin, Spider man, Spider woman, Mockingbird, Wasp, Miss Marvel and Havok.

Rules:

Loki have one day of prep, the Disir, frost giants, Gungnir and Jarnbjonr. and no morals.

AX are marvel now, standard gear, they can go no morals if its need it, no prep.

Place:

Australia red dessert.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dre_Savage

I'm not familar with Gungnir or Jarnbjonr, so I'll put them aside for a minute.

I honestly think it comes down to two factors:

- if Emma Frost's telepathy works on Loki

- if the good guys have prep, bc that gives Iron Man, Ant Man, BP and Beast some time to plot something.

If it comes down to anything physically, I do believe Loki would be outnumbered relatively quickly. He's an Asgardian and all, but he's not wiping them out. Nightcrawler could teleport him to an awaiting Colossus haymaker, and keep doing that until Loki is incapacitated. NC could also do the same with the Frost Giants- a few good hits from a high tonner like Colossus and they're done.

So, my answer- if Loki opens up with some sort of trap,force field or something to confine or weaken everyone, he could win, but if he doesn't, and the good guys have prep or are bloodlusted, or if telepathy works, he loses.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By oceanmaster21

loki ftw

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bones309

I'm not familar with Gungnir or Jarnbjonr, so I'll put them aside for a minute.

I honestly think it comes down to two factors:

- if Emma Frost's telepathy works on Loki

- if the good guys have prep, bc that gives Iron Man, Ant Man, BP and Beast some time to plot something.

If it comes down to anything physically, I do believe Loki would be outnumbered relatively quickly. He's an Asgardian and all, but he's not wiping them out. Nightcrawler could teleport him to an awaiting Colossus haymaker, and keep doing that until Loki is incapacitated. NC could also do the same with the Frost Giants- a few good hits from a high tonner like Colossus and they're done.

So, my answer- if Loki opens up with some sort of trap,force field or something to confine or weaken everyone, he could win, but if he doesn't, and the good guys have prep or are bloodlusted, or if telepathy works, he loses.

I'm pretty sure Loki's mental powers are above Emma's. He's entered Odin's mind…granted he was weakened but still a feat.

As for being out numbered…Loki can make duplicates of himself. Loki can also teleport everyone here to their death or even turn them to frogs. Outside of some deus ex machina on the teams part..they should lose. The team is mostly cannon fodder with only a few people that would even get his notice.

Frost giants also feed off of Iceman's power getting larger and stronger.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_whispering_eye
The_Whispering_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite flagged

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Spite flagged

The amount of people on this site who don't even know what spite means is terrifying.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team wins.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki crushes them. 90% of that team is canon fodder.

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers