Lobo vs Broly

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xD34DP001x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xD34DP001x

This fight is to someone can't stand anymore.  
Since Lobo can't die.

I AM A LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN!
 I AM A LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN!
 SO?
 SO?
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By buttersdaman000

whast with all these broly threads??? 
lobo wins

Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RadiantTheLight

Broly curbstomps... really...

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By buttersdaman000

not really...........

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Louisiana Bob

Broly turns lobo into a puddle using a single planet busting ki blast, and the fight is over. Broly is too fast for lobo to hit. And before people start with but he fought superman, superman didn't even make an attempt to use any speed on lobo. And lobo's durability is nothing less than questionable. 

TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheVindicator

Broly. 

Piccolo destroyed the moon with one blast when he wasn't that powerful. Broly is more powerful than Piccolo and would blow lobo to pieces which is a win even if lobo comes back.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By buttersdaman000

No Caption Provided

he's owning sinestro here, somebody who could definetly beat broly
lobo wins
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Louisiana Bob said:
"Broly turns lobo into a puddle using a single planet busting ki blast, and the fight is over. Broly is too fast for lobo to hit. And before people start with but he fought superman, superman didn't even make an attempt to use any speed on lobo. And lobo's durability is nothing less than questionable.  "
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By mavfan626

Broly
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By buttersdaman000

if sinestro>broly and lobo>sinestro wouldnt that mean lobo>>broly???
lobo wins

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@buttersdaman000 said:
"

No Caption Provided
  he's owning sinestro here, somebody who could definetly beat broly lobo wins "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

sure 
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
 sure  "
lol ok ya got me i couldnt find a sufficient scan of lobo
however lobo still wins until you tell me why he doesnt.
somebody of his strength, durability, speed, regenative powers, and savagery isnt going to lose to broly
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By kagetaicho
@buttersdaman000: Sinestro defeat Broly? You've gotta be kidding. Broly destroyed the south galaxy. He destroyed a planet with a palm sized blast. Really Lobo doesn't have a chance.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
 sure  "
lol ok ya got me i couldnt find a sufficient scan of lobo however lobo still wins until you tell me why he doesnt. somebody of his strength, durability, speed, regenative powers, and savagery isnt going to lose to broly ....... "
you going lobo wins when you tried to manipulate scans is suppose to mean what exactly? I already stated why lobo doesn't win. He cant hit broly, he's too slow. broly has shields that withstand planet busters. Broly has Telekineses shown when he force choked goten, so he doesn't even need to get in close to hurt lobo. The fact that lobo's so called durability has had him being wounded by bullet, and knives. Being blown up by grenades that left him just a head. And as i already stated lobo doesn't have any speed. So you can accept all of that or not, it really doesn't matter seeing as how the consensus is that broly wins.
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly. Spite.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By buttersdaman000
@kagetaicho: sinestro beats broly. i wont even discuss this one

@Louisiana Bob:
no, i didnt manipulate the scan i saw both of them and only chose one to put in....it was selective choosing
ill give you the speed however. ive never seen lobo use speed for fighting....and brolly doesnt rely on it either really. i dont see him speed blitzing or anything and he tanked goku with big hits in the movie
lobo's durability is just as incosnistent as dbz's power levels and dc. one day hes fighting with supes the next he's gettin shot. you cant use the lowest showing.
i still say lobo wins
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @kagetaicho: sinestro beats broly. i wont even discuss this one

@Louisiana Bob: no, i didnt manipulate the scan i saw both of them and only chose one to put in....it was selective choosingill give you the speed however. ive never seen lobo use speed for fighting....and brolly doesnt rely on it either really. i dont see him speed blitzing or anything and he tanked goku with big hits in the movie lobo's durability is just as incosnistent as dbz's power levels and dc. one day hes fighting with supes the next he's gettin shot. you cant use the lowest showing. i still say lobo wins "
Again i dont think anyone here cares what you thinks, just throwing that out there. 

Sure 

Then i suggest you go back and watch broly dodge piccolo, super saiyan goku, and ultra saiyan trunks at the same time, with his eyes closed, and arms folded. Blitzing vegeta into a mountain. DBZ power levels aren't inconsistent, and have nothing to do tih this topic. Lobo fought superman like 2 times. he has been shot stabbed and blown up more times than i can count on both hands. So no sir you got that backwards. You can say santa claus wins if you want. Again i don't think anyone else cares all that much.
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By Random Bucket
@buttersdaman000 said:
"

No Caption Provided
dude and then sinestro easily shrugs off the attack like a page later lol. I'd go with Broly if Lobo didn't have the no dying factor but since Lobo is technically unkillable he has my vote.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Random Bucket said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
"

No Caption Provided
dude and then sinestro easily shrugs off the attack like a page later lol. I'd go with Broly if Lobo didn't have the no dying factor but since Lobo is technically unkillable he has my vote. "
Lobo doesn't need to die, just not get up anymore. Not having a body would do that
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By Random Bucket
@Louisiana Bob:  oh ko's apply? then Broly wins easily even though Lobo can condense whole cities Broly can blow up things like planets like previously stated with his palm. I loved DBZ but realism was not their strong suit did anyone else notice how many times they blew up the moon in that show with no ill effects on earth?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
" @kagetaicho: sinestro beats broly. i wont even discuss this one

@Louisiana Bob: no, i didnt manipulate the scan i saw both of them and only chose one to put in....it was selective choosingill give you the speed however. ive never seen lobo use speed for fighting....and brolly doesnt rely on it either really. i dont see him speed blitzing or anything and he tanked goku with big hits in the movie lobo's durability is just as incosnistent as dbz's power levels and dc. one day hes fighting with supes the next he's gettin shot. you cant use the lowest showing. i still say lobo wins "
Again i dont think anyone here cares what you thinks, just throwing that out there.  Sure  Then i suggest you go back and watch broly dodge piccolo, super saiyan goku, and ultra saiyan trunks at the same time, with his eyes closed, and arms folded. Blitzing vegeta into a mountain. DBZ power levels aren't inconsistent, and have nothing to do tih this topic. Lobo fought superman like 2 times. he has been shot stabbed and blown up more times than i can count on both hands. So no sir you got that backwards. You can say santa claus wins if you want. Again i don't think anyone else cares all that much. "
the same can be said for you

and dbz power levels are inconsistent the same with dc. 
and what did i get backwards?
different writers have portrayed lobo differently. in some he can keep up with superman and in others guns are a threat
nesides i forgot about his cloning powers and his bike which can go ftl. he uses it to fight in a lot of situations and he has powerful weapons.
i never said broly wasnt fast i said that he doesnt always use it in fights and if lobo brawled it out with him i dont see brolly using it

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@buttersdaman000:  

so your whole post is you going NO U and posting pics of things i already stated? Yeah you obviously dont know anything about lobo. I suggest you actually read one of his comics instead of going on a killermovies. As Lobo hasn't been able to clone himself in about 10 years or so. Has fought superman twice evenly with him while every single other book has him being shot and stabbed. It doesn't matter what you think you stink of bias. Broly has speed, and broly uses it. Again what you think really doesn't matter. This is going nowhere i already had my fill of debating people who argue just to argue. You can go ahead and talk to yourself for awhile.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By buttersdaman000

Ok then we'll agree to disagree
Ive read Lobo comics but i guess not as much as you. Of course im going to use his bst showings even if they are few. why would i debate a barely stronger than human lobo v brolly?
This whole time i was trying to find a scan where i thought Lobos speed was mentioned but i cant find it so i cant prove anything

Im done

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By progenitorigin
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
"Broly. Spite. "

My sentiments exactly.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@buttersdaman000 said:
"

No Caption Provided
Not really. Broly could effortlessly destroy planets. Lobo gets crushed.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FinalStar86
@kagetaicho said:
" @buttersdaman000: Sinestro defeat Broly? You've gotta be kidding. Broly destroyed the south galaxy. He destroyed a planet with a palm sized blast. Really Lobo doesn't have a chance. "
If you actually knew anything about Lanterns, you would know that they are energy absorbers.  Any attack Broly uses will be sucked up before Broly gets vaporized
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By FinalStar86

Oh and Lobo wins, Broly tries to brawl it out and use power moves which would be a huge mistake against Lobo, who outclasses him severely, one hit will end up killing Broly

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lantern Prime
@FinalStar86 said:
"Oh and Lobo wins, Broly tries to brawl it out and use power moves which would be a huge mistake against Lobo, who outclasses him severely, one hit will end up killing Broly "

NNNUTDDAASUN!  

Something that a idiot told me once..
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Louisiana Bob said:

you going lobo wins when you tried to manipulate scans is suppose to mean what exactly? I already stated why lobo doesn't win. He cant hit broly, he's too slow. broly has shields that withstand planet busters. Broly has Telekineses shown when he force choked goten, so he doesn't even need to get in close to hurt lobo. The fact that lobo's so called durability has had him being wounded by bullet, and knives. Being blown up by grenades that left him just a head. And as i already stated lobo doesn't have any speed. So you can accept all of that or not, it really doesn't matter seeing as how the consensus is that broly wins. "
He's not too slow, Lobo reacts to Superman just fine. I'm not saying Lobo wins, but what I am saying is it won't be because of speed. He can easily react to anything Broly throws at him in that sense, but I still think Broly wins.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FinalStar86
@Fist_of_Mandalore:Lobo also reacted to the Flash and nailed him with his chain hook while the Flash was trying to blitz him
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore:Lobo also reacted to the Flash and nailed him with his chain hook while the Flash was trying to blitz him "
Wo, really? I have pretty much read everything with Lobo in it, but everyonce in a while I miss something because he pops up for an issue or two in some comic(like he did in 52 and I didn't know) and I totally miss. So do you have scans? I'm not doubting you or anything I just want to see it.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FinalStar86
@Fist_of_Mandalore: Ill see if I can find the scans
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore: Ill see if I can find the scans "
Alright cool. If you can't find it just let me know where its from, I'll have to go pick it up.(which I'll do whether you have scans or not)
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Warcry80

Fight goes.. Broly, throws palm szed Ki ball, Huge explosion several pnates destry, Broly floats in space No LOBO! 
Next scene, Lobo is in Hell doing a slam dance all up in the queen of the underworld, with the devil screaming NOO NOT AGAIN!!!  

Winner of the Fight Broly 
Winner in the end The Mian Man! LOL!!! 

But seriously Broly vaporizes him easily!
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FinalStar86
@Warcry80 said:
" Fight goes.. Broly, throws palm szed Ki ball, Huge explosion several pnates destry, Broly floats in space No LOBO! Next scene, Lobo is in Hell doing a slam dance all up in the queen of the underworld, with the devil screaming NOO NOT AGAIN!!!   Winner of the Fight Broly Winner in the end The Mian Man! LOL!!!  But seriously Broly vaporizes him easily! "
Try reading up on Lobo, that might help instead of making another bias argument
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Warcry80
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Warcry80 said:
" Fight goes.. Broly, throws palm szed Ki ball, Huge explosion several pnates destry, Broly floats in space No LOBO! Next scene, Lobo is in Hell doing a slam dance all up in the queen of the underworld, with the devil screaming NOO NOT AGAIN!!!   Winner of the Fight Broly Winner in the end The Mian Man! LOL!!!  But seriously Broly vaporizes him easily! "
Try reading up on Lobo, that might help instead of making another bias argument "

I know how powerful LOBO is,and since he's lost his blood cloning, and the fact that he has inconsistant showings of durability, means this fight could go either way. I choose the way most likely to happen with a comdedic main man style ending!
Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpy!

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points