Lobo vs Beta Ray Bill

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By The Mango

Meaningless, Bill would survive destruction of the planet and be fine.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By xan84
@The Mango said:
"Meaningless, Bill would survive destruction of the planet and be fine. "

I don t think so but whatever. Also i meant blowing that in BRB's face.
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By The Mango

Bill could casually blast it while Lobo was still holding it.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Hellos
@Xan said:
"I don t think so but whatever. Also i meant blowing that in BRB's face. "

Vynjira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Vynjira
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" So, your saying Lobo gets raped even know he has taken on heroes more powerful than Beta Ray Bill? " 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vynjira said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" So, your saying Lobo gets raped even know he has taken on heroes more powerful than Beta Ray Bill? " 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
"
I'm confused as to why you showed those scans to me. The one defends Lobo and thats who I was defending???
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By The Mango

Thor could have lifted that himself, he was just making Iron Man feel useful. He's done it before, he explained it in an issue of Avengers before he left.

And I've heard of that feat for lobo before, it's the first time I've seen it, it's just as stupid as it sounded.

xD34DP001x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By xD34DP001x

Lobo will continue to pound BRB, but then on the other hand BRB will just keep hurting Lobo, I see this as a stalemate.

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#159  Edited By SuperTide

beta ray bill

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By jojjimbo

close fight but i give it to BRB

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By chriconz123

Hmm, 5.5/10 in favor of BRB. But I see this as a stalemate. Both could possibly go at it with each other for a reaaally long time.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#162  Edited By thanobomb1124

BRB wins

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By SexualLobster

Same result as 'Thor vs. Lobo',

Beta Ray Bill would win.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SexualLobster said:

Same result as 'Thor vs. Lobo',

Beta Ray Bill would win.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By sandiego008

BFR allowed BRB wins.

If it is an actual fight where BRB isn't trying to avoid fighting ... Lobo wins over a long battle but somewhat easily. Why? Lobo is a ridiculous character ... he is marvel's squirrel girl equivelent. Lobo will just start talking about frag this frag that and oh I love fragging and get knocked around all over the place but at the same time be landing very damaging hits. Difference? Lobo's healing factor is absolutely insane and in the end Lobo won't really be taking damage and BRB will be. Over time the damage is overwhelming and BRB goes down for the count.

BRB fans don't let this hurt your feelings or think it downplays how strong thor / BRB is ... we are talking about a character that killed santa claus, killed himself to catch a time warping assassin (or whatever he was might've been a cop or something).

But here is something to think about a big argument in thor / BRB vs superman threads is that thor can do a lot of damage to superman b/c he is weak against magic ... lobo isn't and he regularly fights superman. I'm pretty sure no one in the DC universe welcomes or would want to try and deal w/ lobo if he has their bounty ... including superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-62930dbdca824
deactivated-62930dbdca824

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fully agree lobo wont lose to BRB unless he bfrs him but if he stays for the fight its done no matter what BRB or thor does they wont bring him done healing factor is to ridiculous not to mention superman level strength and endurance etc etc.

@SexualLobster: just curious how does BRB or thor win without bfr just wondering cause i dont see it at all

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By chriconz123

@HNIC said:

fully agree lobo wont lose to BRB unless he bfrs him but if he stays for the fight its done no matter what BRB or thor does they wont bring him done healing factor is to ridiculous not to mention superman level strength and endurance etc etc.

@SexualLobster: just curious how does BRB or thor win without bfr just wondering cause i dont see it at all

Energy manipulation, energy blasts enough for him to be KO'd. Lobo can't be killed, but can be KO'd.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By termiteone4ever

NOw this is fact . Now i am not sure if your guys limit LOBO powers are put a CAP on it and if your guys are pulling the big guns for bill lets PULL the big for LOBO . CLone /RING/ Speed/ Strength / Fighting ability/ Regeneration / Mortality / Much more brutal than Bill/ This fight is going to come to a brawl. LOBO cant be BFR by bill and magic isn't a weakness of lobo and for those who dont know the more energy used on Lobo the higher his resistance. Lobo can attack you in any form. So again this going to turn into a physcal confrontation and BILL will lose. I am not sure what you guys talking about energy blast and KO like thats an easy feat to do on LOBo with rings and clones. Bill would have the time of life and losing Closes and gang bang beat down is the down fall of BRB

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#169  Edited By Saren

Bill wins if there's BFR. He'd lose a physical fight pretty badly, imo.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By sandiego008

@termiteone4ever: I could be wrong but i think legion made it so lobo can't clone himself anymore from a drop of blood. Either way moot point lobo still stomps in a non BFR fight.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#171  Edited By Saren

@sandiego008 said:

@termiteone4ever: I could be wrong but i think legion made it so lobo can't clone himself anymore from a drop of blood. Either way moot point lobo still stomps in a non BFR fight.

He regained the ability later.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By termiteone4ever

@sandiego008 said:

Strange enough i recall him doing in the last comic i saw . even pass that incident even in a young justice he did it i still have to look over some lobo appearances . Also he has ring how does BFR a factor here . thats not an easy feat with ring

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By sandiego008

@CitizenBane: @termiteone4ever: Like I said ... I could be wrong ... thanks for corrections.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By emperorznb

Its too much for BRB to handle. I personally think that Lobo may be on par with BRB in strength but the question is durability. Lobo cannot die and can continue fighting for eternity.

The only way BRB can win is by BFR

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#175  Edited By TifaLockhart

Lobo's true regeneration was nerfed by Vril Dox (Brainiac 2). The confusion stems from the issue of Young Justice in which Li'l Lobo had the cloning ability.

That was a side effect of Klarion's de-aging, according to the book that came with the lead figure. Post-Li'l Lobo, he has been shown bleeding and not making clones, and no he cannot opt not to. Lobo's strategy against Clono (one of the clones who actually used his intelligence to hide from the suicide mission to take over Cairn) was to punch him in order to spill his blood.

Because every clone believes himself to be the best, Clono couldn't order them around (nor could Lobo, obviously). In the fracas, Lobo was freed (I'm going off memory here) and he chased Clono to Clono's hidden bomb shelter. Vril Dox (Brainiac 2) shot missiles that were powerful enough to skeletonize (I know that's not a real word) the clones, and Lobo emerged from the shelter, somehow having slain Clono.

Presumably. I know it's the "real" Lobo who won the fight though for the following reasons:

1. Lobo's still stupid as heck in everything not related to science.

2. Lobo hasn't cloned aside from Young Justice.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#176  Edited By Phaedrusgr

Dear Bill, we do know that many people don't like you, cause your face is a horse face and to be honest you got to do something about it, but you're so strong and Lobo doesn't have a chance except for cases like bad writing, fanboys and trolls, so please do us a favour. Beat him ten times just to show your skills.

P.S. We love you and it doesn't really matter you have a horse face, cause we love horseys and we adore your punches.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By TifaLockhart

Just remembered,

1. Lobo wouldn't use the red ring against Pulsar Stargrave so I doubt he'll use it here.

2. Lobo is planetary. As far back as Mister Miracle's 80's monthly and as recently as Authority/Lobo: Spring Break Massacre (though to be fair, it was only half the planet but considering that it was collateral damage from punching the Easter Bunny and the fact that the Authority had about the same weight indicates it was Earth-sized). He destroyed Thanotopsia, and he caused a lot of collateral damage to Czarnia in Infanticide.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Phaedrusgr: Which category would I fall under?

Herx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#179  Edited By Herx

I'm gona have to go with the main-man for this one...... just because :P

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Phaedrusgr

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Haha...maybe a new one. Don't know!

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Phaedrusgr: How often does something have to happen in order for it to not be considered "bad writing?"

Lobo's beaten Superman once in a (IMO) great story told by Jurgens about how Superman was influenced by the Eradicator yet overcame its attempts at corruption.

They've clashed since then. One of Superman's annuals, the follow up in L.E.G.I.O.N. Annual #1, Man of Steel #30 (in which Superman was powered up by Kryptonite-X), and the Eclipso story.

Moreover, Lar Gand would rather take his chances with Vril Dox (Brainiac 2) than finish the fight he picked with Lobo. They have clashed before that in the pages of L.E.G.I.O.N.

Lobo's fought Captain Marvel (though admittedly Captain Marvel wasn't at full-power in War of the gods) twice.

Lobo's fought Green Lanterns numerous times. He's even fought Sinestro and Star Sapphire.

Lobo's fought Martian Manhunter (Lobo did have the blood cloning at the time, but it wasn't even close), and if Last Sons is canon, he fought him evenly there too, and J'Onn even resorted to the mental whammy.

Lobo humiliated Apollo, and fought various other Authority members.

Lobo beat Supergirl in armwrestling. Later, she tacked him but he was fast enough to grab her wrists. Later still, he fought her along with the Teen Titans, literally throwing her through Miss Martian.

Is that all "bad writing?"

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Phaedrusgr

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Well done. You do know Lobo. Would you care to inform us on Bill's abilities? Do you know his powers or his skills? His accomplishments? I guess you think that the Mighty Thor couldn't beat Lobo? No offense but the whole Lobo project is bad writing... You do know his original purpose as a character, I'm sure... Anyway, I respect your opinion but I strongly believe that Beta Ray can take him. Sorry, man, that's my opinion.

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By SteveRogers

@BattleMage said:

@The Mango said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" couldn't bill just fly way out og his reach and call down some ungodly lightining fire and energy blasts that put most heralds of galactus to shame? "
You would think so. Honestly I wouldn't have even thought to create this thread, I figured it was obvious that Bill wins easily. But 8 people in the other thread said Lobo would win. "
Because your on DC Vine. lol BRB ftw

LOL QFT

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Phaedrusgr: From what I remember, Bill is an alien cyborg who is worthy of Mjolnir. He has Stormbreaker, which is basically the same as Mjolnir. His powers would be superstrength with durability to match, and he has (or had, I don't know if this still holds true) the ability to revert to his default form by tapping Stormbreaker - the enchantment Thor used to have to turn back into Donald Blake. He was IIRC the finest his race offered in terms of skill. As for accomplishments, he defeated Thor mano a mano but in a hot environment which may or may not have influenced the outcome of said fight. In his mini-series, he fought Stardust and they destroyed planets.

That said, no, I -do- believe Thor can take Lobo. I put Thor on roughly Superman's level. I just don't favor him much if at all.

And with all due respect, you do realize what you are saying about Lobo's conception as a character? He debuted as an Omega Men villain (often compared to Tigorr), turned ally, and then was retconned into being the last Czarnian in JLI. He was a villain for the team. Over time, he became a parody of the anti-hero as he took off, popularity-wise.

If you think Bill takes Lobo, I don't have a problem with that. I think it's a close fight either side could win. What I do take issue with is the notion that Lobo can't compete with Superman.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Phaedrusgr

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Well said. I didn't say that Beta Ray Bill would have a walk during their battle. 'Course Lobo is an amazing character, never said the opposite. He's the main man, just not my man! Haha. Anyway, take care!

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Phaedrusgr: Um, your previous post said Lobo didn't stand a chance outside of bad writing, fanboys, or trolls.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Phaedrusgr

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Meaning that after a wonderful fight, Bill would prevail. That's all. I know I hurt your feelings. You do love Lobo, don't you?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Static Shock

@Phaedrusgr said:

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Meaning that after a wonderful fight, Bill would prevail. That's all. I know I hurt your feelings. You do love Lobo, don't you?

Have some respect. Don't antagonize others.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By sandiego008

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@Phaedrusgr: How often does something have to happen in order for it to not be considered "bad writing?"

I say this all the time about Hulk tagging fast characters .. he does it ALL the time and has done it for over 20 years or more!!! Yet he can be speed blitz on this forum by anyone. Feats prove stuff yet this one is ALWAYS overlooked like his reaction time can't be fast because he isn't even though his power is to get stronger which should make his muscles react faster. This is my biggest pet peeve on these forums to be honest.

@Phaedrusgr: Back on topic as said in previous post ... Lobo wins but it's because he is a ridiculous character and him beating anyone's favorite character shouldn't down play their characters strength. But will side note again ... he goes toe to toe with super man whom on is weak against magic and on this forum is equal to thor (never ending debate) ... and lobo isn't weak against magic so that gives him the edge IMO no matter what.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Phaedrusgr

@Static Shock: Well, I wasn't. I was "teasing" him. In case it sounded antagonizing I'm terribly sorry, for that wasn't my purpose.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Phaedrusgr: If that's sincere, then thanks. But I'm curious, why make a prejudiced blanket statement about Lobo supporters, insinuate that I don't know anything about Beta Ray Bill, put words in my mouth, and follow me around without adding something of content (the Lobo vs. Annihilators 1 on 1 thread)?

Also, it'd sound more sincere if you didn't claim Lobo stood a 0/10 chance against Bill then backpeddle.

But I'm derailing the thread now, so I guess my last point is, it's the Internet. I can't detect intent or sarcasm. I do not know you so I don't know what's ribbing and what's insulting. If you want to debate about Lobo versus someone, I will, but otherwise I have nothing in particular to say.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Killemall

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@Phaedrusgr: If that's sincere, then thanks. But I'm curious, why make a prejudiced blanket statement about Lobo supporters, insinuate that I don't know anything about Beta Ray Bill, put words in my mouth, and follow me around without adding something of content (the Lobo vs. Annihilators 1 on 1 thread)?

Also, it'd sound more sincere if you didn't claim Lobo stood a 0/10 chance against Bill then backpeddle.

But I'm derailing the thread now, so I guess my last point is, it's the Internet. I can't detect intent or sarcasm. I do not know you so I don't know what's ribbing and what's insulting. If you want to debate about Lobo versus someone, I will, but otherwise I have nothing in particular to say.

IF i didnt know better i would say he is just trolling around.

BRB can win by BFR but that is IT. i dont see BRB winning by any other method.

Lobo is stronger, faster and more durable, not to mention immortal and heals a lot quicker :) if they collide head on donkey face is deadmeat

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Phaedrusgr

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Man, I did all these things? Boy, am I evil! If you think I did all these, I'm deeply and profoundly sorry. I thought that a little bit of exaggeration wouldn't hurt anybody. And I did follow you there, just to tease you, man. Really! So, nothing more to add, except for the fact I'm sorry, for I had no intention hurting your feelings for real. The fact I told my opinion about Lobo out loud, doesn't mean automatically I have something against his supporters and especially you. Man, you misjudged me! Awfully! Anyway, no need to continue this debate. I respect your knowledge on the character, I wasn't trying to insult you, I hate insulting and saying about bad writing etc was clearly an exaggeration trying to tease Lobo fans. I didn't see anyone else getting offended here. So, take care, see you around and please consider me a comic-vine "friend". With respect to a fellow-comic reader.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#194  Edited By nefarious

I want to say that Lobo wins.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Killemall

@Nefarious said:

I want to say that Lobo wins.

Same here man but lobo might have problem with BFR is he fast enough to avoid it?? without BFR i dont see how BRB could win.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Stronger

BRB.I dont like Lobo

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By nefarious
@Killemall: I'd say he can avoid. BFR is BRB's only hope.
Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Obtrusive

sad, I thought more people would say lobo, he is one bad mother you shut your mouth.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bill wins. Sorry fanboys.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By TifaLockhart

@venomoushatred1001: You say fanboy like it's a bad thing.