Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By laflux

Lizard

No Caption Provided

Ascended Kaine

No Caption Provided

Rules

Current Lizard with the lizard persona. Stable.

Standard Morals

Start 50 ft away visible

Win by Death, Incap, Submission or K.O

Round 1- Fight takes place in swamp seen in the first picture.

Round 2- Fight takes place in Arena below

Arena

No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Wolverine008

Heh, good fight.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By laflux

bump

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By jashro44

Current Lizard? if so Is this Connors or the lizard persona? If its the lizard persona is he stable or unstable?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Lizard Persona is stable. And yes current lizard.

Also I figured that since K4tz made the battle of week, I might as well try to ride on the popularity :p

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm over 70% sure Lizard wins.

GET IT CAUSE THAT'S HOW MANY DOUCHE-SNIZZLERS VOTED KAINE IN THE POLL HAHAHAHAHA.

Okay I'm going to go now.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShenKuei

GET IT CAUSE THAT'S HOW MANY DOUCHE-SNIZZLERS VOTED KAINE IN THE POLL HAHAHAHAHA.

I was going to say the same thing.

According to 75% of viners Kaine stomps. "He's like Spider-man but he doesn't hold back!"

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time flies. I remember this thread.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

According to 75% of viners Kaine stomps. "He's like Spider-man but he doesn't hold back!"

Pretty ridiculous to be honest. One of the more unbalanced poll-results we've had.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44

@laflux: Kaine should win. Shathara was basically stomping Kaine so she should at least be in the lizards league I imagine, and then when Kaine went other he basically stomped. Not much is known about the other but it should be too much for the lizard.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

@i_like_swords said:

Kind of reminds me of how Spider nut huggers act when Spider-Man has no morals in a fight.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By laflux

In that time you've gotten like 20,000 posts lol....

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

In that time you've gotten like 20,000 posts lol....

#Bestthereis

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: The Other vs Morlun?

Ascended Kaine doesn't have the feats to beat morlun as of yet but as I said not much is known about him. He has the potential too though but we need to see more for me to say that.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@jashro44: The Other vs Morlun?

Other is mystical in nature, he might actually stand a chance against Morlun. This mystical nature is why I think he actually did so well against Shathra. I'd probably still back Morlun personally.

The Other is weird though because he doesn't really have any defined limits since he has so few appearances. We just know he shows up and beats things up.

As for this, Lizard could still potentially win if we go by his most current state and stable mind. He's got an awful lot going for him, and Other to my knowledge doesn't have any sort of a healing factor. Other will pull a few more wins than Kaine standard would, but I don't know my gut is still saying Lizard.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: Eh, Its hard to say but personally I don't think Lizard would stomp shathara. The other seems to be a pretty massive boost from what we have seen. He also does use webbing a lot in his other form as shown in his fight with the wolves unlike when he is scarlet spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Ascended Kaine doesn't have the feats to beat morlun as of yet but as I said not much is known about him. He has the potential too though but we need to see more for me to say that.

Other is mystical in nature, he might actually stand a chance against Morlun. This mystical nature is why I think he actually did so well against Shathra. I'd probably still back Morlun personally.

The Other is weird though because he doesn't really have any defined limits since he has so few appearances. We just know he shows up and beats things up.

Ah, alright. Hopefully that can become a fight for the future then. It seems pretty close based on potential. It'd be a fight to see in a comic.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: It might happen. Morlun is making an appearance soon and he's going to be killing spider-men across the multi-verse. Kaines suppose to be involved. Also I do believe that Kaine has something to do with it because his return was hinted when Kaine unleashed the other.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard 6/10 times. Close fight but hard to say as we didn't see Kaine in this form for too long.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kind of reminds me of how Spider nut huggers act when Spider-Man has no morals in a fight.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Huh. I've never read many Spider-comics but if that fight happens, I might just pick up the issue for the sake of it. Thanks for the intel Jash.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@granitesoldier: Eh, Its hard to say but personally I don't think Lizard would stomp shathara. The other seems to be a pretty massive boost from what we have seen. He also does use webbing a lot in his other form as shown in his fight with the wolves unlike when he is scarlet spider

We have seen it is something of a "magical" or "mystical" nature by Peter's description if I recall. Characters like Shathra only really seem vulnerable to characters like that. And fights are sometimes a rock-paper-scissors match-up. Just because character A can beat character B, and B can beat C, doesn't mean A can beat C (ABC logic, I know). Nothing suggests Other's webs are stronger than Kaine's, the only thing we know are his physicals are amped. Curt could probably still tear out of the webs, since to my memory we don't have anything that proves otherwise. I think Other will dish out more damage, but I think Curt can take more and still dish out a lot.

Other is honestly hard to gauge, because it is essentially a deus ex machina transformation.

bigtewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'd say ascended kaine wins. if it was regular kaine i would give it to lizard since kaine has no spidey sense but it would be a close fight. ascended kaine tho is a freaking powerhouse and would stomp

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@i_like_swords: It might happen. Morlun is making an appearance soon and he's going to be killing spider-men across the multi-verse. Kaines suppose to be involved. Also I do believe that Kaine has something to do with it because his return was hinted when Kaine unleashed the other.

I think the Other will have an impact in Spider-Verse. Other seems tied in with Morlun and Shathra in some way. I can't recall the details, but it's always felt that way to me.

Hopefully Spider-verse is written well, it has the potential to be either pretty compelling or a complete joke with some of the spider-variations and how much time they spend with them.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wolverine008

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Huh. I've never read many Spider-comics but if that fight happens, I might just pick up the issue for the sake of it. Thanks for the intel Jash.

No problem.

@jashro44 said:

We have seen it is something of a "magical" or "mystical" nature by Peter's description if I recall. Characters like Shathra only really seem vulnerable to characters like that. And fights are sometimes a rock-paper-scissors match-up. Just because character A can beat character B, and B can beat C, doesn't mean A can beat C (ABC logic, I know). Nothing suggests Other's webs are stronger than Kaine's, the only thing we know are his physicals are amped. Curt could probably still tear out of the webs, since to my memory we don't have anything that proves otherwise. I think Other will dish out more damage, but I think Curt can take more and still dish out a lot.

Other is honestly hard to gauge, because it is essentially a deus ex machina transformation.

When did Shathara show vulnerability to magical nature? As for your point about ABC logic normally I would agree but we got nothing else to base Kaines performance on in this state. I guess he also ripped one of the lobos limbs off which is impressive but aside from that all we got is ABC logic.

@jashro44 said:

I think the Other will have an impact in Spider-Verse. Other seems tied in with Morlun and Shathra in some way. I can't recall the details, but it's always felt that way to me.

Hopefully Spider-verse is written well, it has the potential to be either pretty compelling or a complete joke with some of the spider-variations and how much time they spend with them.

Yea it looks fun.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: If I recall isn't she a totem avatar (or whatever they're called)? She's from an astral plane if memory serves, which is a mystical otherworldly realm that Dr. Strange has visited. This leads me to believe she has some sort of mystical backing.

Actually now that I think about it, didn't Peter defeat Morlun with his first transformation to the Other in the hospital?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: If I recall isn't she a totem avatar (or whatever they're called)? She's from an astral plane if memory serves, which is a mystical otherworldly realm that Dr. Strange has visited. This leads me to believe she has some sort of mystical backing.

Actually now that I think about it, didn't Peter defeat Morlun with his first transformation to the Other in the hospital?

Yea but that was while morlun was feeding. Ezekial also harmed him while feeding and shuri stabbed morlun with a spear while he was about to feed on T'challa (who was in a coma at the time). Morlun just seems to lose his invulnerability while he feeds.

I don't believe it was stated that magic makes them weak.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Shawnbaby

That's one way to put it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I wasn't trying to imply that magic or mysticism makes them weak, just that it seems they tend to be more vulnerable to similar types of creatures. It could simply be an insinuation, but like you said there's little to go on with some of these characters so a little ABC might be in order. Who knows.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers