lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By lordraiden
Ego said:
"wth!? how is the beyonder toaa?? in illuminati xavior said that the beyonder hinted him that beyonder was just a inhuman with extra ordinary powers. the beyonder is omnipotent, but onmipotant only! he is not omniscience nor omniexistant nor omniversal.
"

That's cause he's been ret-conned since the 80's dude! That's not the same Beyonder in the Illumninati mini and these days in general! Alot of things have been retconned since the eighties! That's why you have to take it within it's time frame, and at the time, ie Secret Wars I & II, Beyonder was created as a TOAA!
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Tevnoba
lordraiden said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"As Jesus is the right hand of God; Beyonder is the right hand of TOAA... But the Living Tribunal represents the Bible.

However... Molecule Man will stand no chance against the Law of the Universe unless he has the Heart of the Universe."

Beyonder is NOT the right hand of TOAA, Beyonder is a TOAA himself! So to put it mildly, TOAA=Beyonder!"
No Beyonder is not TOAA, they are equal beings.  The Beyonder would be the TOAA of his own ACTUALITY (why can you people not understand that)

Ego said:
"wth!? how is the beyonder toaa?? in illuminati xavior said that the beyonder hinted him that beyonder was just a inhuman with extra ordinary powers. the beyonder is omnipotent, but onmipotant only! he is not omniscience nor omniexistant nor omniversal.
"
That was the retcon of the Beyonder, this discussion is about Classic Beyonder (Before the Retcon B.S.)

Alpha said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Alpha said:
"lordraiden said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Yes and I also realize that generally LT is considered the most powerful being in the MU.....The Living Tribunal possesses infinite power and near-absolute control over the Marvel multiverse, second only to the One-Above-All in station, authority and power"
Not just Multiverse, but the Actuality of Marvel.

Lunacyde said:
"

Generally you cannot go agaisnt the Living Tribunal....LT is omnipotent ...unless you have the heart of the universe or such.

"
Omnipotence is relative.  MM and Classic Beyonder were above him.
"

Well put Tev, and all correct! People need to stop looking at it from today's perspective and realize that at that period of time, Beyonder & MM>everyone from LT downwards! I've posted this pic before, and i'll do so again, for all those who think LT had any sought of chance, here he is with the rest of the Marvel pantheon pleading to reason with the Beyonder:

"
How did come to that notion? What was shown at that period to make you think that? LT has always been a hearld of the One Above All adnonly his power was greater."
Because the Beyonder is equal to TOAA (Stan Lee once said so!)  Also, I sure that everyone can agree that LT would stand no chance against TOAA, correct?  Well if Beyonder=TOAA and TOAA>>>>>>>>LT and would have no chance against him, yet MM actually stood against The Beyonder (doing the math . . .. ) MM>>>LT."

The beyonder was the only life in his universe. A universe that is still part of the greater universe (ex: Microverse) that The One Above All is master. Why would he be as strong? Doesn't make sense. Either way, the Molecule Man would be nothing to LT @ anytime in his existence."
No, the Beyonder was not the only life of his Universe, but his ACTUALITY!!!!

One thing Marvel did was to open the door for the other Actualities (DC, Vertigo, etc . . ) to coexist with the Marvel Actuality.  That is how you can have a crossover even though Marvel has TOAA and DC has the Presence, which should not be possible.  The Beyonder (pre-retcon) was actually equal to them and became at the end of Secret Wars 2, his own ACTUALITY!!!!!
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By lordraiden
Tevnoba said:
"lordraiden said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"As Jesus is the right hand of God; Beyonder is the right hand of TOAA... But the Living Tribunal represents the Bible.

However... Molecule Man will stand no chance against the Law of the Universe unless he has the Heart of the Universe."

Beyonder is NOT the right hand of TOAA, Beyonder is a TOAA himself! So to put it mildly, TOAA=Beyonder!"
No Beyonder is not TOAA, they are equal beings.  The Beyonder would be the TOAA of his own ACTUALITY (why can you people not understand that)

Ego said:
"
That was the retcon of the Beyonder, this discussion is about Classic Beyonder (Before the Retcon B.S.)

Alpha said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Alpha said:
"lordraiden said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Yes and I also realize that generally LT is considered the most powerful being in the MU.....The Living Tribunal possesses infinite power and near-absolute control over the Marvel multiverse, second only to the One-Above-All in station, authority and power"

Lunacyde said:
"

Generally you cannot go agaisnt the Living Tribunal....LT is omnipotent ...unless you have the heart of the universe or such.

"
"

Well put Tev, and all correct! People need to stop looking at it from today's perspective and realize that at that period of time, Beyonder & MM>everyone from LT downwards! I've posted this pic before, and i'll do so again, for all those who think LT had any sought of chance, here he is with the rest of the Marvel pantheon pleading to reason with the Beyonder:

"
How did come to that notion? What was shown at that period to make you think that? LT has always been a hearld of the One Above All adnonly his power was greater."
Because the Beyonder is equal to TOAA (Stan Lee once said so!)  Also, I sure that everyone can agree that LT would stand no chance against TOAA, correct?  Well if Beyonder=TOAA and TOAA>>>>>>>>LT and would have no chance against him, yet MM actually stood against The Beyonder (doing the math . . .. ) MM>>>LT."

The beyonder was the only life in his universe. A universe that is still part of the greater universe (ex: Microverse) that The One Above All is master. Why would he be as strong? Doesn't make sense. Either way, the Molecule Man would be nothing to LT @ anytime in his existence."

One thing Marvel did was to open the door for the other Actualities (DC, Vertigo, etc . . ) to coexist with the Marvel Actuality.  That is how you can have a crossover even though Marvel has TOAA and DC has the Presence, which should not be possible.  The Beyonder (pre-retcon) was actually equal to them and became at the end of Secret Wars 2, his own ACTUALITY!!!!!"

Again, well put Tev :-)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Living Tribunal.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Tevnoba
lordraiden said:
"Tevnoba said:
"lordraiden said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Ego said:
"

Alpha said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Alpha said:
"lordraiden said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Lunacyde said:

Lunacyde said:
"

"
"

"

One thing Marvel did was to open the door for the other Actualities (DC, Vertigo, etc . . ) to coexist with the Marvel Actuality.  That is how you can have a crossover even though Marvel has TOAA and DC has the Presence, which should not be possible.  The Beyonder (pre-retcon) was actually equal to them and became at the end of Secret Wars 2, his own ACTUALITY!!!!!"

Again, well put Tev :-)"
I just wish people would listen and understand.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By lordraiden
Tevnoba said:
"lordraiden said:
"Tevnoba said:
"lordraiden said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Ego said:
"

Alpha said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Alpha said:
"lordraiden said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Lunacyde said:

Lunacyde said:
"

"
"

"

I just wish people would listen and understand."

Like i've stated before, ignorance is bliss to alot of people :-)
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Hadrelius
lordraiden said:
"Tevnoba said:
"lordraiden said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Ego said:
"

Alpha said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Alpha said:
"lordraiden said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Lunacyde said:

Lunacyde said:
"

"
"

"

Very well put. I may have to reexamine my thoughts on this.

Still, LT is greater than MM.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Ego
lordraiden said:
"Ego said:
"

That's cause he's been ret-conned since the 80's dude! That's not the same Beyonder in the Illumninati mini and these days in general! Alot of things have been retconned since the eighties! That's why you have to take it within it's time frame, and at the time, ie Secret Wars I & II, Beyonder was created as a TOAA!"
ok i can understand that, but please don't compare molecule man to the living tribunal.. he can't win. and molecule man is not the beyonder.
Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simply put and with logical reasoning Beyonder is all multiverses together EXCEPT for 616, and TOAA is ALL Universes (including 616), so nuff said

Excelsior true believers!

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Ego
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"Simply put and with logical reasoning Beyonder is all multiverses together EXCEPT for 616, and TOAA is ALL Universes (including 616), so nuff said

Excelsior true believers!"

well said, dracula! you gonna suck the blood out of them, with that logic lol

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

;)

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Tevnoba
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"Simply put and with logical reasoning Beyonder is all multiverses together EXCEPT for 616, and TOAA is ALL Universes (including 616), so nuff said

Nice try, but ahh, no.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Perfect Cell

Look at it this way.. Beyonder was Retconned. Living Tribunal wasn't. Did the LT rule out Beyonder's powers? Hmm...

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Perfect Cell
Tevnoba said:

"His" ACTUALITY indeed, which means he can create his own universe using his own imagination and be equal to the TOAA with that imagination. You know Cyttorak is the TOAA all too; but only in the Crimson Cosmos which is indeed; his own ACTUALITY. The and that's the One Above All is TOAA in ALL Marvel comic issues and that including the "WHAT IF" comics. The Beyonder is only equal to the OTAA only in certain issues, namely the issues before he was retconned.

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tevnoba said:
"Vlad Tepes Dracula said:

Nice try, but ahh, no."
This is not ment for Living Tribunal, he gets his ass handed to him btw
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By King_Saturn
Molecule Man for the win
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Tevnoba
Perfect Cell said:
"Tevnoba said:

"His" ACTUALITY indeed, which means he can create his own universe using his own imagination and be equal to the TOAA with that imagination. You know Cyttorak is the TOAA all too; but only in the Crimson Cosmos which is indeed; his own ACTUALITY. The and that's the One Above All is TOAA in ALL Marvel comic issues and that including the "WHAT IF" comics. The Beyonder is only equal to the OTAA only in certain issues, namely the issues before he was retconned.

"
Not quite.  The Crimson Cosmos is part of the Marvel Actuality - not a separate one.

Here are some definitions - I currently have a pending submission for this - but has not been approved yet:

Power Level Definitions:

1. Omniscience – Knowing all things (past, presence and future, locations) in an actuality
  2. Omnipresence – Being in all places within a single universe at the same time.
  3. Omnitemporal – Existing in all times simultaneously in an actuality
  4. Omniversal – Existing is all dimensions, all alternate realities simultaneously in an actuality
  5. Omnipotent – Having truly unlimited power (capable of any feat) – can often be confused with having the above abilities as it can simulate them on a case by case basis.

Cosmic Scale and definitions:

1. Actuality (A Comic Company – Marvel, DC, Amalgam, Vertigo, etc . . .)
  2. Cosmic Anchor Points – Dimensions outside the Actuality (but still part of it).  In Marvel – Death’s Realm, White Hot Room, Atelza’s Domain are examples of this
  3. Omniverse (Collection of Dimensions, Alternate Realities, Planes of Existence within an Actuality)
  4. Universe – an individual Reality and it’s specific related planes of existence (i.e. some universes within the Marvel Omniverse could have sub-dimensions that not all Alternate Realities would)
  5. Alternate Reality – The Cosmic Dice game of possibility and variety.  In theory, for each universe exists each possible outcome of events for that universe (i.e. A universe would have an alternate reality where The Fantastic Four never received their powers).  House of M, Age of Apocalypse, and the Exiles jumping are all examples of Alternate Realities
  6. Dimensional Shifting is often confused with Alternate Realities and although on the same scale they are usually shared amongst all Alternate Realities in an Actuality (some exceptions do exist).  The Mystic Real of The Crossroads and The Nexus of realities and the microverse are examples
  7. Super Cluster – A grouping of galactic clusters and rogue galaxies on a similar cosmic expansion trajectory.
  8. Galactic Cluster - A grouping of galaxies on a similar cosmic expansion trajectory.
  9. Galaxy – A collections of Solar Systems and rogue stellar bodies orbiting around a central point relative to each other.
  10. Solar System – A collections of stellar bodies rotating around a central Star.
  11. Planet – A Centralized mass of matter formed into a balanced and cohesive stellar body of varying density
  12. Planetoid – A Centralized mass of matter usually formed from the destruction of a larger stellar body, usually solid in form
  13. Moon - A Centralized mass of matter formed into a balanced and cohesive stellar body of varying density orbiting around a planet, planetoid or moon.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By King_Saturn
Tevnoba said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Tevnoba said:

"
Not quite.  The Crimson Cosmos is part of the Marvel Actuality - not a separate one.

Here are some definitions - I currently have a pending submission for this - but has not been approved yet:

Power Level Definitions:

1. Omniscience – Knowing all things (past, presence and future, locations) in an actuality
  2. Omnipresence – Being in all places within a single universe at the same time.
  4. Omniversal – Existing is all dimensions, all alternate realities simultaneously in an actuality
  5. Omnipotent – Having truly unlimited power (capable of any feat) – can often be confused with having the above abilities as it can simulate them on a case by case basis.

2. Cosmic Anchor Points – Dimensions outside the Actuality (but still part of it).  In Marvel – Death’s Realm, White Hot Room, Atelza’s Domain are examples of this
  3. Omniverse (Collection of Dimensions, Alternate Realities, Planes of Existence within an Actuality)
  4. Universe – an individual Reality and it’s specific related planes of existence (i.e. some universes within the Marvel Omniverse could have sub-dimensions that not all Alternate Realities would)
  5. Alternate Reality – The Cosmic Dice game of possibility and variety.  In theory, for each universe exists each possible outcome of events for that universe (i.e. A universe would have an alternate reality where The Fantastic Four never received their powers).  House of M, Age of Apocalypse, and the Exiles jumping are all examples of Alternate Realities
  6. Dimensional Shifting is often confused with Alternate Realities and although on the same scale they are usually shared amongst all Alternate Realities in an Actuality (some exceptions do exist).  The Mystic Real of The Crossroads and The Nexus of realities and the microverse are examples
  7. Super Cluster – A grouping of galactic clusters and rogue galaxies on a similar cosmic expansion trajectory.
  8. Galactic Cluster - A grouping of galaxies on a similar cosmic expansion trajectory.
  9. Galaxy – A collections of Solar Systems and rogue stellar bodies orbiting around a central point relative to each other.
  10. Solar System – A collections of stellar bodies rotating around a central Star.
  11. Planet – A Centralized mass of matter formed into a balanced and cohesive stellar body of varying density
  12. Planetoid – A Centralized mass of matter usually formed from the destruction of a larger stellar body, usually solid in form
  13. Moon - A Centralized mass of matter formed into a balanced and cohesive stellar body of varying density orbiting around a planet, planetoid or moon.

"
Whoa... there is some serious knowledge being shown here
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Tevnoba
King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Tevnoba said:

"

Power Level Definitions:

"
Whoa... there is some serious knowledge being shown here"
Thank you.
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the one BEFORE the retcon correct?

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Tevnoba

Correct

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IF so, then Beyonder Loses, Why? because he isn't even in this battle because before the retcon, Molecule man had NOTHING to do with the beyonder ;) LT curbstomp through flawless logic

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Tevnoba
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"IF so, then Beyonder Loses, Why? because he isn't even in this battle because before the retcon, Molecule man had NOTHING to do with the beyonder ;) LT curbstomp through flawless logic"
WTF??? You get your logic from American Politicians.  MM had everything to do with the Beyonder even before the retcon.  Read Secret Wars II.
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Secret Wars II was the retcon

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By cpt_linger

LT ftw

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Tevnoba
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"Secret Wars II was the retcon"
No it was not.  First semi-retcon was when Kubix came and told the Beyonder and MM that they were a Cosmic Cube.  Second Retcon was when The Beyonder escaped from hell and found out he was an Inhuman.
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no no no, lt wins

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Tevnoba
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"no no no, lt wins"
Your understanding is limited and for this I am sorry.  You need to read more and understand better.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By cracks

Living Tribunal wins here. 

Only Pre-Retcon Molecule Man would defeat Living Tribunal.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#80  Edited By Baldy
@cracks said:
" Living Tribunal wins here.   Only Pre-Retcon Molecule Man would defeat Living Tribunal. "
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By cracks
@Baldy: If not Pre-Retcon, then Molecule Man loses. 
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By why so serious

MM
thedarkgodzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By thedarkgodzz

what the mean of 

Omnitemporal Entities ?

SgtRYNO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By SgtRYNO

the living tribunal would loose for a simple fact. the molecule man culd take on the beyonder, who the cosmic guardians/forces of the universe only dared to reason with and not fight directly because of his monstrous powers. the molecule man doesnt just manipulate matter, he once unleashed a blast that could have destroyed several billion universes. SEVERAL BILLION UNIVERSES. The living tribunal is the judge of one universe, and its sub realities, such as the spectre is the judge of his. Thought the LT only deals with matters that threaten the universe, unlike the spectre he not mete out punishment. A fairer fight would be specte vs Living tribunal.

Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Ziro
@SgtRYNO said:
"the living tribunal would loose for a simple fact. the molecule man culd take on the beyonder, who the cosmic guardians/forces of the universe only dared to reason with and not fight directly because of his monstrous powers. the molecule man doesnt just manipulate matter, he once unleashed a blast that could have destroyed several billion universes. SEVERAL BILLION UNIVERSES. The living tribunal is the judge of one universe, and its sub realities, such as the spectre is the judge of his. Thought the LT only deals with matters that threaten the universe, unlike the spectre he not mete out punishment. A fairer fight would be specte vs Living tribunal. "

Not really. It's been established Living Tribunal is above The Spectre.
Harlekin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#86  Edited By Harlekin
@Perfect Cell said:
" It's like saying a ghost is made out of matter."
Ever watch a little movie called Ghostbusters.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Tevnoba
@thedarkgodzz said:
" what the mean of 

Omnitemporal Entities ?

"
Entities that simultaneously exist throughout all temporal points at the same moment.
Avatar image for darkknight96000
darkknight96000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By darkknight96000

Didn't Marvel retacon the Beyonder of the Secret Wars to be nothing more than an illusion created by the Living Tribunal and the Celestials, thereby making this whole conversation pointless
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#89  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Living Tribunal wins with a thought. Molecule Man is screwed.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

However... Molecule Man will stand no chance against the Law of the Universe unless he has the Heart of the Universe.    " 

laugh out loud wrong in all ways. 

Molecule man wins, as demonstrated in the comics themselves by the fact that nobody and nothing was able to even slightly hurt beyonder, besides Molecule man. 

Beyonder was the equivalent of everything contained within the marvel universe, that includes all beings, all powers, and all space, time, and objects. that includes, when he would someday manifest as an actuality, beings directly equivalent to living tribunal, death, the devil and anything else that may exist within marvel universe.
Samurai X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Samurai X
@JediXMan said:
" Living Tribunal wins with a thought. Molecule Man is screwed. "

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tribunal, effortlessly.

Distortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Distortion

LOL thread... 

LT b*tch slaps Molecule Man.

theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By theiconic

living tribunal ultimate win

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#95  Edited By sexy_merc

Pre-retcon Molecule Man wins. Post, gets annihilated easy.

Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic Molecule Man owns, he is far more powerful than everyone knows. He just doesn't control molecules, he controls everything that is and will be. He can manipulate matter, energy, warp reality and alter time to whatever extent he desires, being almost omnipotent.
MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Living Tribunal.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Molecule man , He was th only one That was Capable of going Toe to toe Against Pre-Retcon beyonder and actualy he Matched him While LT failed .

No Caption Provided

1-"it is less astonishing than you thin , Marsha Rosenberg! thought your race is backward within eech of you lies *the potential for power on a cosmic scale Owen reece possessed the greatest potential of all and by chance achieved it!and now that he is and knows he is mightier than all bing of the multiverse(Living tribunal , eternity..)He has sought only peace within him self joy in simple things and utter happiness of love .

No Caption Provided

2-"The two mightiest beings in all existence clash" , which meanThey 're the most powerful being's in all existence(The Multiverse) above any other cosmic entities and Notice how it wasn't Living Tribunal who was the only one able to fight Beyonder , it was Owen reece .

This is enough to prove his way above LT .

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Living Tribunal wins.

Beyonder >>>>> Living Tribunal >>>>> Molecul Man

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if we use pre-recton or post secret war the MM every other version loses.