Living Tribunal vs Michael Demiurgos vs Molecule Man

• 132 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@sexy beast said:
"Ill keep it in mind next time. "
soo ya understand how LT is lower then MM now
sexy beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By sexy beast
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @sexy beast said:

soo ya understand how LT is lower then MM now "
No .I really don't believe he is just from the inconsistent showing and history of the Beyonder in Marvel history. Marvel now states the Beyonder is mutant inhuman. What will they think of next?My point is LT has been steady in his power in the MU and has never waiver from it.Second in in MU universe to One Above All.Not MM.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@sexy beast said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @sexy beast said:

No .I really don't believe he is just from the inconsistent showing and history of the Beyonder in Marvel history. Marvel now states the Beyonder is mutant inhuman. What will they think of next?My point is LT has been steady in his power in the MU and has never waiver from it.Second in in MU universe to One Above All.Not MM. "

this is CLASSIC lol before there retcon XD ya need to read more comics with classic beyonder and classic MM if ya think LT was not below him i mean look at this LT is in this crowd and this is during the same time with MM and beyonder facing off 

ee all of them put together are weaker and could not even stop him, MM on the other hand gave him a decent fight so really now
sexy beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By sexy beast
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @sexy beast said:

No .I really don't believe he is just from the inconsistent showing and history of the Beyonder in Marvel . Marvel now states the Beyonder is mutant inhuman. What will they think of next?My point is LT has been steady in his power in the MU and has never waiver from it.Second in in MU universe to One Above All.Not MM.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@sexy beast said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @sexy beast said:

No .I really don't believe he is just from the inconsistent showing and history of the Beyonder in Marvel . Marvel now states the Beyonder is mutant inhuman. What will they think of next?My point is LT has been steady in his power in the MU and has never waiver from it.Second in in MU universe to One Above All.Not MM. "

look at above scan^^^
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
you think he is more powerful than Michael with the Demiurgic Power... "
Anything Michael has is made of molecules and Molecule Man has absolute control over it. "
but Michael's power scale is of Relative Omnipotence... basically what Molecule Man's level is at... so how could Molecule Man control the molecule's of someone who is his equal in terms of power ? "
So is Molecule Mans his feats out do Michaels and that was just in one story arc. "
his feats outdo Michael's ? I thought Michael essentially used the Demuirgic Power to create the DC Multiverse with the assistance of Lucifer ? "
Owen repaired the multiverse with a twirl of his finger while fighting the beyonder. "
but how does that outdo what Michael did ? how does Repairing something... equal Creating something in terms of feats ? And technically the Demurgic Power is really the Principle Component needed to create anything... so if anything I would say they are either equal in power... or Michael could be a little bit stronger "
Why would it make him stronger if he needed lucifer to use it at its max potential? "

Because that is how God willed it to be. Michael had the demiurgic power, but couldn't shape his creations. And Lucifer could do anything he wanted, save creating something out of nothing. They were meant to complete each other. So, Michael didn't need Lucifer to be able to use his own power at its maximum...He needed him to will the raw demiurgic power into shape. And yes, it is quite accurate that the Presence created them to be his instruments, with which the entire cosmos was created. As for the two of them being equal to the Presence if combined...They could try...But I think they'd still be below Him. It has been shown in Lucifer's own series that despite their awesome powers, both brothers are below their creator (the only being capable of claiming true omnipotence and omniscience). Lucifer finally came to think that everything was part of the Presence's master plan, all along. And every time he thought that all paths were pre-ordained...And tried to "built" a new one to follow, he just followed the path that he was meant to follow in the first place... All the freedom Lucifer ever wanted...Was still an illusion. That's why he left.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.Classic MM
2.LT
3.MD
4.Current MM

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By Tevnoba

1. PR MM
2. LT
3. MD

Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Batosaims7

MM
MD
LT

xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By xyrzrockrain

When Molecule Man fought Beyonder. 

He hit beyonder with an attack that could destroy a few billion dimensions (Beyonder said it himself) 

Beyonder took it like it was nothing. 

Molecule Man lost that fight. 

After that he said that Beyonder was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY above his power level. 

And people please remember that Beyonder was AT PHYSICAL FORM when they fought. Meaning he is slightly bound by human physics (he can be hurt)   

Anyway 

Its a tie up between Michael and Owen 

Living Tribunal gets stomped 

ps 

In the OP it said Molecule Man of Secret Wars. 

The Molecule Man "version" that fought Beyonder was at secret wars II 

If we use SWI molecule man. 

HE GETS DESTROYED! 

LOL!    

The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By The Dude.

What does Secret War have to do with the Archangel Michael?
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@The Dude.:  

Nothing  

Classic Molecule Man's best feats was shown during secret wars
chunjacktao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By chunjacktao

Molecule man, and then michael......... 

Molecule man at only one third his full power skinned Beyonder alive..
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By lagoon_boy
living tribuna, l micheal and molecule
chunjacktao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By chunjacktao

molecule man 
michael 
LT
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By reactor

Michael Demiurgos is the archangel, which is a spirit creature. Theoretically, Molecule Man shouldn't even be able to affect him.

thedarkgodzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By thedarkgodzz

hey dont forget that beyonder ever take control of MM body and MM become that powerful because helped of Beyonder. And LT was a abstract being meant his molecule was unable be controlled. if Beyonder that more powerful than LT can you show any prove  to me !! 
and you say that MM more powerful than beyonder ?? that because beyonder take human form that make his power become weaken

thegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By thegreat
@thedarkgodzz said:
"hey dont forget that beyonder ever take control of MM body and MM become that powerful because helped of Beyonder. And LT was a abstract being meant his molecule was unable be controlled. if Beyonder that more powerful than LT can you show any prove  to me !!  and you say that MM more powerful than beyonder ?? that because beyonder take human form that make his power become weaken "

Yep it is just logic that LT should win this, MM can't do anything to LT, LT is also second in command of the whole Marvel existence, he literally has the power of the one above all. The only way LT would be beaten or not do anything is PIS, or somebody possessing the power of TOAA (which would also be PIS)
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#69  Edited By tensor

for all u noobs to comics tell me how mm when against michael  for all of u noobs plz read about a charcter before jumping the gun michael wins this hands down against mm but i think the fight over all is between LT an michael

why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By why so serious

michael demiurges should take living tribunal.

its between michael and MM.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Knightly1
@why so serious said:
"michael demiurges should take living tribunal.  its between michael and MM. "

Very much so yes. A blast from Michael should easily be able to defeat LT or possibly even destroy him. Now it all comes down to, as you said, MM and Michael. I believe it all comes down to whether or not MM has the same control Lucifer has over such an infinite amount of energy. Very interesting.
Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael wins a very close battle. Tough to say though. All of these characters are the second most powerful beings in their respective universe. 
Michael is second to Presence
Living Tribunal is second to One Above All
Pre retcon Molecule Man is second to Pre retcon Beyonder
I only say Michael wins because DC has higher showings of power.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Michael, then MM, LT. Michael is the more powerful of God's sons. (While we are all Children of the Lord, Michael and Lucifer are straight from the "MAN" himself) An Michael was the son who inherited his father's power, while his brother got all his creativity...hence all the creative differences. An King is def correct about Michael's daughter Elaine taking over when their father decided it was time to abdicate the throne, and move on. (Which begs the question...how many times has he done so??) MM is powerful, but while he fixed what was already there..Micahel powered the creation of the DC Multiverse. CREATION, not fixing, or messing w/, or playin around in somebody else's sand box. He and his brother made God's plan into reality. He whoops him some MM, if for nothing else than of the two, he's a warrior. He was built/bred/trained for this kind of fight. 

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Knightly1
@Emerald_General_Jai:
Michaels power is so unimaginable, that we shouldnt even try and compare it to any other power. It has limitless potential but sadly he cant shape it to a limitless degree(makes sense since theres so much power within him) which is what Lucifer is there for. Lucifer is on an entirely different level(able to seemingly infinitely shape energy since he shaped a limitless energy) that I wouldnt even compare the likes of MJJ or Galactus fully fed to be anywhere near him in manipulating energy. LT has been shown to ask MM for help suggesting MM has better control over manipulating stuff. LT would be overwhelmed by Michael Demiurgic power, but MM seemingly has a chance if he can control such power.But this is doubtful as he's still human and wouldnt be able to comprehend certain things as inifinity or control it. SO now that I look at it, Michael wins.
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Sun King
@Strife said:
"Molecule Man "

WRONG TRY AGAIN!!!
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Baldy
@Sun King said:
" @Strife said:
"Molecule Man "
WRONG TRY AGAIN!!! "
Actually he's right.
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Sun King
@Baldy said:
" @Sun King said:
" @Strife said:
"Molecule Man "
WRONG TRY AGAIN!!! "
Actually he's right. "

What the.... BALDY???!! Are you deliberately following me around making statement to wind me up???!!!  The LT is like GODS right hand man.  He is greater than the Infitiny Gems / Gaunlets etc.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Baldy
@Sun King said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Sun King said:
" @Strife said:
"Molecule Man "
WRONG TRY AGAIN!!! "
Actually he's right. "
What the.... BALDY???!! Are you deliberately following me around making statement to wind me up???!!!  The LT is like GODS right hand man.  He is greater than the Infitiny Gems / Gaunlets etc. "
Is that why he was begging MM to fight Beyonder?
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Knightly1
@Sun King said:
"@Baldy said:
" @Sun King said:
" @Strife said:
"Molecule Man "
WRONG TRY AGAIN!!! "
Actually he's right. "
What the.... BALDY???!! Are you deliberately following me around making statement to wind me up???!!!  The LT is like GODS right hand man.  He is greater than the Infitiny Gems / Gaunlets etc. "

Baldy is right. I know it may be hard to understand, given the definition of LTs role, but he possibly the weakest link here. But then again Molecule MAn is still human and its definately true that he cant keep up a fight forever since he ages(unless his powers put him beyond such a trivial thing). Now this has become even more difficult, but Im kinda aiming at Michael overwhelming the two with a very strong blast that they wouldnt be able to handle.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#80  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Don't know much about Michael.

Could Molecule Man alter the Living Tribunal? The Living Tribunal is near-Omnipotent and is not a being that can be broken down into molecules.

Avatar image for ultimate_magneto
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Ultimate Magneto

Wasn't the Living Tribunal one of the many deities that came to Molecule Man for help against the Beyonder? Anyway, my money's on Owen.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#82  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Michael he actually can fight

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Baldy
@OblivionKnight said:
" @Sun King said:
"@Baldy said:
" @Sun King said:
" @Strife said:
"Molecule Man "
WRONG TRY AGAIN!!! "
Actually he's right. "
Baldy is right. I know it may be hard to understand, given the definition of LTs role, but he possibly the weakest link here. But then again Molecule MAn is still human and its definately true that he cant keep up a fight forever since he ages(unless his powers put him beyond such a trivial thing). Now this has become even more difficult, but Im kinda aiming at Michael overwhelming the two with a very strong blast that they wouldnt be able to handle. "
What makes you think MM can't handle the blast? Have you seen his feats?
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Knightly1
@Ultimate Magneto said:
"Wasn't the Living Tribunal one of the many deities that came to Molecule Man for help against the Beyonder? Anyway, my money's on Owen. "

From what you're saying then that somewhat furthers that LT may be the weakest link here. It shows that he couldnt do it by himself(not as if many, if any, could) and that MM went against Beyonder alone (which,Im assuming, LT couldnt do) and then the deities wanted to come. Showing he basically went at it against Beyonder by himself, further showing hes possibly more powerful. Also, I dont know if LT could be broken down, Jedi. Thats a question I would like to know because, if not, then MM couldnt do anything to Michael since hes a divine being as well(a deity I assume).Theres just so many factors, we need to break it down step-by-step.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Baldy
@OblivionKnight said:
" @Ultimate Magneto said:
"Wasn't the Living Tribunal one of the many deities that came to Molecule Man for help against the Beyonder? Anyway, my money's on Owen. "
From what you're saying then that somewhat furthers that LT may be the weakest link here. It shows that he couldnt do it by himself(not as if many, if any, could) and that MM went against Beyonder alone (which,Im assuming, LT couldnt do) and then the deities wanted to come. Showing he basically went at it against Beyonder by himself, further showing hes possibly more powerful. Also, I dont know if LT could be broken down, Jedi. Thats a question I would like to know because, if not, then MM couldnt do anything to Michael since hes a divine being as well(a deity I assume).Theres just so many factors, we need to break it down step-by-step. "
LT asking MM for help doesn't really make him the weak link. It indicates that MM is stronger but it says nothing about the power difference between Micheal and LT. Micheal couldn't have taken out Beyonder either.
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@OblivionKnight said: 

@Ultimate Magneto said: 

From what you're saying then that somewhat furthers that LT may be the weakest link here. It shows that he couldnt do it by himself(not as if many, if any, could) and that MM went against Beyonder alone (which,Im assuming, LT couldnt do) and then the deities wanted to come. Showing he basically went at it against Beyonder by himself, further showing hes possibly more powerful. Also, I dont know if LT could be broken down, Jedi. Thats a question I would like to know because, if not, then MM couldnt do anything to Michael since hes a divine being as well(a deity I assume).Theres just so many factors, we need to break it down step-by-step. "
Where did you get this logic? 

Beyonder is ABOVE deities and Molecule Man went against him and did damned good. ALL of the deities and cosmic beings including Uatu, The One Above All, LT, and others (I'll need to find the scan) NEEDED Molecule Man. He was that damn powerful. LT and Michael fighting against each other as much as MM only means MM wins easier because the focus is not aimed his way fully.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Knightly1
@Baldy said:
" @OblivionKnight said:
" @Sun King said:
"@Baldy said:
" @Sun King said:
" @Strife said:
"Molecule Man "
WRONG TRY AGAIN!!! "
Actually he's right. "
Baldy is right. I know it may be hard to understand, given the definition of LTs role, but he possibly the weakest link here. But then again Molecule MAn is still human and its definately true that he cant keep up a fight forever since he ages(unless his powers put him beyond such a trivial thing). Now this has become even more difficult, but Im kinda aiming at Michael overwhelming the two with a very strong blast that they wouldnt be able to handle. "
What makes you think MM can't handle the blast? Have you seen his feats? "

Baldy, I guess theres a couple reasons as to why I think this. You have to remember that MM is still a human, being(unless something has shown him to be immortal thanks to his powers, thats my fault) and fragile. He just has such amazing powers that make up for it. We havent seen him handle an omni-directional infinite blast. We've seen him handle blasts from Beyonder, which is why I partially believe he could take LT, but Beyonders power(as I believe) isnt infinte. He cant have complete control over infinte power that HE possesses because then hes basically taking TOAAs place as God of the MU. Thats why Michael and Lucifer were given different power aspects of God. One with infinte energy, but not infinite "will" to shape it; the other infinite "will" to shape anything, but not infinite power or energy. So mainly Im just saying that I dont believe MM has just yet faced infinte power because he shouldnt be able to comprehend such a thing with a feeble human mind.
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Baldy
@OblivionKnight said:
" @Baldy said:
" @OblivionKnight said:
" @Sun King said:
"@Baldy said:
" @Sun King said:
" @Strife said:
"Molecule Man "
WRONG TRY AGAIN!!! "
Actually he's right. "
What makes you think MM can't handle the blast? Have you seen his feats? "
Baldy, I guess theres a couple reasons as to why I think this. You have to remember that MM is still a human, being(unless something has shown him to be immortal thanks to his powers, thats my fault) and fragile. He just has such amazing powers that make up for it. We havent seen him handle an omni-directional infinite blast. We've seen him handle blasts from Beyonder, which is why I partially believe he could take LT, but Beyonders power(as I believe) isnt infinte. He cant have complete control over infinte power that HE possesses because then hes basically taking TOAAs place as God of the MU. Thats why Michael and Lucifer were given different power aspects of God. One with infinte energy, but not infinite "will" to shape it; the other infinite "will" to shape anything, but not infinite power or energy. So mainly Im just saying that I dont believe MM has just yet faced infinte power because he shouldnt be able to comprehend such a thing with a feeble human mind. "
Beyonder is far more powerful than Micheal, if MM can take blasts from him which he can, then he can take blasts from Micheal. MM would be able to kill both of these guys.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Knightly1
@Ultimate Magneto said:
"@OblivionKnight said: 

@Ultimate Magneto said: 

Where did you get this logic?  Beyonder is ABOVE deities and Molecule Man went against him and did damned good. ALL of the deities and cosmic beings including Uatu, The One Above All, LT, and others (I'll need to find the scan) NEEDED Molecule Man. He was that damn powerful. LT and Michael fighting against each other as much as MM only means MM wins easier because the focus is not aimed his way fully. "
Wasnt Jedi asking if he could be broken down since hes a deity or divine being? My understanding was that Jedi was questioning whether MM could break down some1 of LTs status.(ie deity). Also, I dont know if LT and Michael would be foolish to underestimate MM. They've both(assuming) probably been given much knowledge and battle expertise(or at least Michael as he was raised as a warrior) to not overlook an opponent.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Knightly1
@Ultimate Magneto:
I dont think I was the 1 who said that. ANd if I was then I was definately speaking of TOAA(God). Now I will go back and check, and if Im wrong please forgive me. 
@ Baldy  
I dont know. MIchael definately has more power, but I am the one who said that some1 more powerful can lose to some1 of less power. But I doubt Beyonder could fully control the power of God to the point of a universe destroying blast from God. Im really messed up in my head with these debates that involve Michael, Lucifer, and Beyonder.
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@Ultimate Magneto said: 

@OblivionKnight: There's a lot wrong in your post. *cough*TOAA*cough* is present right here. 

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh79/lorrdraiden/beyonderaudience.jpg   

He, too, was one of the deities that required MM's aid. 

http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/1473/mo2ds6.jpg "

I'll just quote this. Beyonder is so scary powerful that all of these guys can't defeat him, but Molecule Man CAN. TOAA, LT and many others are among the deities/gods/cosmics/multiversal beings present as well as one of them that are among those included when the person speaking states "Molecule Man is mightier than them", so, yeah, MM for the curbwarp. Both Beyonder and MM could warp realities in all universes, in all of the multiverse, everywhere, with NOTHING above them in terms of power and control.

No worries, just want to let people not underestimate or devalue MM. He can take LT in his sleep, and if he can battle it out with the Beyonder who was too big a threat for even TOAA and all the others, then MM can take on Michael Demiurgos too.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Knightly1
@Ultimate Magneto said:
"@Ultimate Magneto said: 

@OblivionKnight: There's a lot wrong in your post. *cough*TOAA*cough* is present right here. 

I'll just quote this. Beyonder is so scary powerful that all of these guys can't defeat him, but Molecule Man CAN. TOAA, LT and many others are among the, deities/gods/cosmics/multiversal beings present as well as one of them that are among those included when the person speaking states "Molecule Man is mightier than them", so, yeah, MM for the curbwarp. Both Beyonder and MM could warp realities in all universes, in all of the multiverse, everywhere, with NOTHING above them in terms of power and control. No worries, just want to let people not underestimate or devalue MM. He can take LT in his sleep, and if he can battle it out with the Beyonder who was too big a threat for even TOAA and all the others, then MM can take on Michael Demiurgos too. "

Thats kinda what I've been saying this entire time: that it comes down to Michael and MM. I think what was making it confusing was all the posting going on 1 after the other and me showing some possible flaws in all of the guys here. ALso, yeah I know that TOAA(celestial) is there. But TOAA(God) is whom I really want to compare Michael and the Beyonder to seeing as though Michael has the unlimited power of God while Beyonder is....well...Beyonder and we dont know if hes truly limitless in all aspects(because then he'd take Gods place, whereas Michael and Lucifer differ too much to actually turn against the Presensce together. The Presensce knew this, which is why he made them so powerful with no worries. Beyonder is basically a little kid with massive power who wants to be happy.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Baldy
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @Ultimate Magneto said: 

I'll just quote this. Beyonder is so scary powerful that all of these guys can't defeat him, but Molecule Man CAN. TOAA, LT and many others are among the deities/gods/cosmics/multiversal beings present as well as one of them that are among those included when the person speaking states "Molecule Man is mightier than them", so, yeah, MM for the curbwarp. Both Beyonder and MM could warp realities in all universes, in all of the multiverse, everywhere, with NOTHING above them in terms of power and control. No worries, just want to let people not underestimate or devalue MM. He can take LT in his sleep, and if he can battle it out with the Beyonder who was too big a threat for even TOAA and all the others, then MM can take on Michael Demiurgos too. "
That's the celestial TOAA isn't it? Not the god.
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@Baldy said:

I'll just quote this. Beyonder is so scary powerful that all of these guys can't defeat him, but Molecule Man CAN. TOAA, LT and many others are among the deities/gods/cosmics/multiversal beings present as well as one of them that are among those included when the person speaking states "Molecule Man is mightier than them", so, yeah, MM for the curbwarp. Both Beyonder and MM could warp realities in all universes, in all of the multiverse, everywhere, with NOTHING above them in terms of power and control. No worries, just want to let people not underestimate or devalue MM. He can take LT in his sleep, and if he can battle it out with the Beyonder who was too big a threat for even TOAA and all the others, then MM can take on Michael Demiurgos too. "
That's the celestial TOAA isn't it? Not the god. "
Oops, this is true, though did the GOD TOAA even exist at the time?
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Knightly1
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @Baldy said:

Oops, this is true, though did the GOD TOAA even exist at the time? "

He existed always and forever, from the beginning to the end.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By FLCL1

MM
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@OblivionKnight said:
" @Baldy said:

Oops, this is true, though did the GOD TOAA even exist at the time? "
He existed always and forever, from the beginning to the end. "
I'm talking "in print" exist, not "what the story some odd years later said" exist.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Knightly1
@Ultimate Magneto:
From what I understand they didnt use him/her in the print so I guess not.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Baldy
@OblivionKnight said:
" @Ultimate Magneto: From what I understand they didnt use him/her in the print so I guess not. "
TOAA has been in print a few times. He was mentioned in comics almost a decade before Beyonder's first appearance.