@allstarsuperman:

• Michael Corvin (3)
  • Gorilla Grodd (3)
  • Dolph Lundgren Punisher (1)

Rules

• In character.
  • No BFR.
  • Death or KO.
  • Canon feats to Live Action only. In other words, unless said non Live Action feats are not stated or proven canon to live action versions, it does not count then.
  • Rules on posts. Use Gifs in Spoilers, and Link Youtube Videos through Linking. otherwise you will slow down and crash voters PCs.

Top Team starts all the way to the right. Bottom Team all the way to the left.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Damn. Michael vs Selene.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

is this pre or post hybrid Selene?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: @blackestnight93: Yeah I should have asked that same thing. The thread specified "Death Dealer" Selene. Does that mean she doesnt have her Corvinus blood amp?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@allstarsuperman: Its her best form. Why wouldnt it be? We have Reverse Flash in this tourney

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: You have literally one of the few characters that bothered me in this tourney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: So I'm not well versed in 2 of your characters.

Would you post first? Or..

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By mickey-mouse

Hmmm, tough one. TX is why I built my team the way I did. This will be a great fight. LOVERs fighting!!! Selene vs Micheal. Since they are in character, what are they realistic supposed to do? Fight everyone else except each other? Or will you guys decide to say screw it and just attack?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: I can go first. But my post wont be until after work today

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@morleericks:

Gorilla Grodd

No Caption Provided

Gorilla Grodd was an experiment in STAR Labs. General Eiling gave him drugs to enhance his brain, but with no results. Grodd's power became unlocked after being exposed to the particle accelerator's explosion.

Strength: Grodd was strong enough to break out of his cage in Star Labs. He was also able to throw Flash through a brick wall and into a subway tunnel.

Durability: Grodd was tanking hits from Flash and was hit by a train. He was handling Flash's punches better than Girder could.

Speed: Grodd caught a super sonic Flash's punch and threw him away. He was also able to catch up to the Flash when being lured across the city.

Telepathy: Grodd has been able to take over Eiling, Joe West, and Caitlyn Snow's minds. When controlling Eiling, Grodd was able to drop Barry by using his own memories of being experimented on. Grodd can use his telepathy to sense his opponent, as he did when Flash ran at him from miles away.

Michael Corvin

No Caption Provided

Michael Corvin was a med-student, and unknown to him the last descendant of Alexander Corvinus, the Father of Us All. Michael was bitten by Lucian, the first Lycan, then saved by Selene. Michael later gets shot and starts to die. Selene bites him to turn him into the first Lycan/Vampire hybrid. Being a hybrid, Michael is superior to either Vampire or Lycan, and has all their strengths with none of their weaknesses.

His stats and skill can be seen in his fights with Viktor, an Elder Vampire, and with William, the first Werewolf.

Seen here Viktor overpowers a Lycan and kills it easily: Viktor vs Lycan - YouTube

Seen here Michael goes toe to toe with Viktor: Underworld Final Battle - YouTube

They both move incredibly fast and easily smash apart stone.

Seen here Michael kills William, probably the second strongest character in the series: Underworld: Evolution *Final Fight* - YouTube

At the beginning he kills a Lycan buy shoving his fist through his chest. Lycans are pretty much bullet proof.

The Punisher

No Caption Provided

Frank Castle was a police officer. His family got killed in a car-bomb because Frank arrested some Mafia members and stopped a drug deal. Frank was believed to be killed in the bombing, but really he was in a coma. He escaped from the hospital and began to punish the criminals that killed his family. Within 5 years, Frank killed over 125 of the highest ranking Mafia members, severely weakening their control over the city.

Frank carries an arsenal of weapons. A high caliber machine gun with a grenade launcher attachment, an Uzi, a handgun, some grenades, other remote explosives, and several of his custom knives.

Strategy

Grodd is gonna sense your team before your team will be able to find mine. He's going to either, shut Selene down or take her over. Either way, you'll only have one character to work with. The combined effort of Grodd, Michael, Punisher, (and probably) Selene, will be able to blitz the T-X and rip it limb from limb. The T-X does have lots of weapons, but Terminator's are hardly known for being fast. The only character the T-X could even tag is the Punisher, and he's not vital for my team.

Notes

We have a weird situation here. In character would mean that both Selene and Michael would betray their teams to help each other. I suggest we just ignore that. If we don't. Still not a big deal. If Selene does get dropped/taken over by Grodd, than Grodd would just do the same to Michael and the plan would stay the same.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

Seen here Michael goes toe to toe with Viktor: Underworld Final Battle - YouTube

You timed marked that video in the wrong spot. I think you meant for it to start at :16 secs, not at 1:42. Cause at 1:42 at it shows is Micheal getting knocked back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@morleericks: Flash beat his TP with willpower... Just saying. He is not unbeatable.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@sirfizzwhizz: In character? Selene vs Corvin? Obviously this ends in sex.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Had a post then it got deleted....

I'll have another one as soon as I can this evening

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks:

Had a post then it got deleted....

Owh...always save your posts in the PM. Just PM yourself or a friend as you go along. Also save your text to word or something.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What Luke said. I always highlight and copy my posts.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Its happened to me countless times. And yeah.....What Luke and SFW said.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:@allstarsuperman

Selene

No Caption Provided

Death Dealer Selene

Selene is a lifelong vampire and a loyal one to her clan. She is capable of great speed, strength, durability and current Selene is even amped to a greater degree.

She has killed many lycans in her life and does so casually. To even survive against a single werewolf is an extraordinary feat in it's own right but this vampire has killed numerous when backed into a corner while being pursued by the beasts. She has killed with perfect precision in her use of knives/dagger while finding herself crammed into a compacted area and 2 coming from separate directions.

She is a master combatant in every sense of the word and will be useful here.

In this video,

Strength

You see at :15, Selene able to knock a van off base and send it flipping with a single thrust of her arm. (a moving van)

Durability

Later in the clip, we see her endure multiple lethal hits from the giant lycan (Quint Lane) and get up and shake it off with ease.

Speed and Agility

At :42 we see her effortlessly catapult herself over a couple vehicles while evading the monstrous wolf

Another example of speed:

She Fast
She Fast

Onto my next girl. Selene's partner in this bout.

T-X Terminator

No Caption Provided

The T-X

An improved and advanced model of Terminator. Sent back in time to kill John Conner. Really, that's its purpose. Capable of emotion too. That's really all that matters here.

Limited but Existent Emotions

- When she realizes that a routine investigation offers more for her upon discovering that the blood left behind at a certain point in the film, is indeed her primary target, john Conner. Her face turns to awe and shock when the scanning of his blood reveals this information.

- Displays frustration at the determination of T - 850 in following her

- During the chase scene when it realizes the T-850 is still in close proximity.

- Seeing a billboard and improving upon itself and adding greater assets before the cop interacts with her.

- Makes full on expressions of desparation or fear while trying to escape its inevitable death at the end.

No, it does not fell pain however. None of your team is harming her anyway.

T-X Abilities

Plasma Cannon - capable of killing anyone on your team. That's all that needs to be said

No Caption Provided

Flamethrower- The reach is more than sufficient for this battle

No Caption Provided

Buzzsaw- Don't know exactly how it will play into this battle but it is effective against solid steel. Your flesh will be ripped through quite easily

Finger Blades - These things! (Nanotechnological Transjectors)

Aids in is ability to control machines. In a matter of milliseconds it allows her complete reign over said machine (s) At least 4 at once. Referring to the vehicles hijacked in the film

No Caption Provided

These titanium comprised blades...just these... would slice through your team with ease.

Shapeshifting ability - Anything it touches can be mimicked. That is dangerous to say the least

Override (Control Over Machines) - Able to control multiple vehicles while in pursuit of her target (fire trucks and cop cars) Also took over the T-850.

Rest of its weaponry

• M41 pulse rifle
  • Twin Barrier Gun
  • 783 Chain Repeater
  • Admor BioBlaster
  • Modified BioRail 32SR-9
  • CG45 Needler
  • Consiglio EBlaster
  • EMP Generator
  • Crescent Corridor Blaster
  • 223 Automatic Stopper
  • Finite Rapid Cluster Gun
  • IAD-ChemTech
  • Modified HK-54334
  • HDE Predator
  • KLD-Magnum Repeater
  • Laser X-ray Burst Gun
  • Nano-Disrupter
  • P31 Caustic Shells
  • Rumsfeld P31 Caustic
  • Subauro Neutralizer
  • Tracking EBlaster
  • .45 Cascader
  • XFLRG 44m

Strength

Able to punch through steel and other solid material with ease and overpowers the original Terminator with little effort as she seems more focused and intent on her designated target

Alot more but this is the intro. She is an improved and advanced Terminator....Introduction of more feats will be shared later.

Durability

Example: Being assaulted with a metal tank from a T 850 with no damage whatsoever. (which would incap or kill at least 2 of your team)

No Caption Provided

Example: Able to tank severalgunshots from close range with no effect then crashes into a passing 18 wheeler. Still in tact and fine

No Caption Provided

Enough for now I think.

Conclusion

• Grodd's TP is the only thing that worries me about your team and even that has its limits
  • Your team is formidable but outclassed due to the T-X. I could make a case for her soloing tbh. She is at a disadvantage in speed though so I'll concede but nothing else is in your favor when it comes to her
  • I believe I can make a case for Selene overcoming your TP if Barry could do it. And you have michael on your team. That should help matter. Grodd's TP also won't be effective on my other combatant.
  • Why couldn't she shapeshift into Selene and act as if she is under telepathic influence? She shapeshifted into this guy
No Caption Provided

and was able to convince detectives that he was normal while questioned leading to their eventual death via robotic arm through the driver seat and into the driver's body with ease

Like this. (it was still in the form of this guy while in the police car so it's acting skills are on point at least)

No Caption Provided

Its extension of its limbs are evident here also. Look how far away it is while the limb is plunged through the man up to its elbow, at least.

This will be a good fight but my team has more than enough ways to come out on top. More will be delved into later. Good intro btw. Look forward to your next post!

No Caption Provided

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks:

Counters:

Plasma Cannon - capable of killing anyone on your team. That's all that needs to be said

I don't think it would kill Michael. Dude is bulletproof to machine gunfire, and he survived getting directly hit with a grenade launcher. And that only KO'd him via PIS. (The actor wanted to be wrote out of the movie).

Flamethrower- The reach is more than sufficient for this battle

It wouldn't really be a game-changer. It can be avoided.

Buzzsaw- Don't know exactly how it will play into this battle but it is effective against solid steel. Your flesh will be ripped through quite easily

Finger Blades - These things! (Nanotechnological Transjectors)

My team isn't getting tagged with melee weapons.

Shapeshifting ability - Anything it touches can be mimicked. That is dangerous to say the least

Worthless when Grodd's TP and Michael's superhuman senses could tell apart woman and machine.

Override (Control Over Machines) - Able to control multiple vehicles while in pursuit of her target (fire trucks and cop cars) Also took over the T-850.

Wouldn't be helpful at all. Only thing to take over in this area is those cranes. Nobody on my team is getting taken out with a crane. Even if she did use this ability, Punisher could just take it away by killing the area's power supply (As he did in the ending movie fight).

Able to punch through steel and other solid material with ease and overpowers the original Terminator with little effort as she seems more focused and intent on her designated target

When did she punch through metal? You got a GIF or a video of that? Her strength really isn't a problem though, not when my team is so much faster than her.

Example: Being assaulted with a metal tank from a T 850 with no damage whatsoever. (which would incap or kill at least 2 of your team)

I'd argue Flashes punches and Marcus, the first vampire, punch harder then a Terminator. And Grodd and Michael withstood those.

Example: Able to tank severalgunshots from close range with no effect then crashes into a passing 18 wheeler. Still in tact and fine

Your average Lycan is bullet proof, I already showned Michael shoving his fist through one. Then there was William the first werewolf, who was way stronger and tougher than a fodder Lycan, but that didn't stop Michael from tearing his head in half. Grodd and Michael (And Selene) all have the necessary strength to rip apart the T-X.

Grodd's TP is the only thing that worries me about your team and even that has its limits. I believe I can make a case for Selene overcoming your TP if Barry could do it. And you have michael on your team. That should help matter. Grodd's TP also won't be effective on my other combatant.

Barry was the only person to be able to resist the TP. And he only did it with a ridiculous Flash cliche.......the infinitely powerful pep-talk. Without the pep-talk he got shutdown by Grodd.

Your team is formidable but outclassed due to the T-X. I could make a case for her soloing tbh. She is at a disadvantage in speed though so I'll concede but nothing else is in your favor when it comes to her

T-X could not solo this, not even close. I don't want to lowball, but Terminators have a history of jobbing to regular humans, I don't she her tagging Grodd or Michael or Selene. Her weapons advantage is useless for the same reason. If she can't actually take my team than there's no point in how many guns she may carry.

Why couldn't she shapeshift into Selene and act as if she is under telepathic influence? She shapeshifted into this guy

Already answered above, Grodd's TP and Michael's senses.

Conclusion:

Grodd's just too big a threat for your team. Selene has no mental feats and a T-X is hardly a team buster. Michael and Punisher could work on taking down the T-X. Michael could rip her apart to keep her from coming back. Grodd's smart enough to separate and bury the remains under those crates in the area.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: @sirfizzwhizz: Yo guys is this tournament still on or did it die? Like every tournament ive ever been in.........

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers