@darthsenju:

• Predator Wolf (3)
  • Composite Khan (2)
  • MIB Agent J (2)

Rules

• In character.
  • No BFR.
  • Death or KO.
  • Canon feats to Live Action only. In other words, unless said non Live Action feats are not stated or proven canon to live action versions, it does not count then.
  • Rules on posts. Use Gifs in Spoilers, and Link Youtube Videos through Linking. otherwise you will slow down and crash voters PCs.

Top Team starts all the way to the right. Bottom Team all the way to the left.

No Caption Provided

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mickey-mouse

@darthsenju: @sirfizzwhizz

Intro:

Team: Legends of Tomorrow(Corny, but it fits)

Terminator T-800 (3): Team Tank

No Caption Provided

A Deadly self aware killing machine created by Skynet for infiltration & hunting down their prey. Due to it's advance CPU & Build it has detailed files on warfare/combat & human anatomy, an advanced targeting system, infrared/night vision hud system, and more. This guy is a super-durable tank(tanks a fuel truck exploding), with heavy fire power. With him on our side it's going to take a lot for you to bring us down.

Weapons & Gear:

M79 grenade launcher & grenades(with chest strap)

No Caption Provided

Handheld Mini Gun

No Caption Provided

Plasma Rifle

No Caption Provided

====================================================================================

CW Captain Cold (2): Team Sharpshooter

No Caption Provided

Leonard Snart is a criminal mastermind & expert shooter. With his smarts & awesome cold gun, he'll slow down any blitz or attack. With Snarts quick reactions(able to follow the Flash's movements on a routine basis), and overall combat experience he'll make a great addition to the team.

Weapons & Gear:

Cold Gun(Cisco explains) & Googles

No Caption Provided

=====================================================================================

Piper Halliwell (2): Team X Factor

No Caption Provided

The clever and beautiful witch Piper is considered to be the most powerful of the sisters after Prue. Her powers work through the manipulation of molecules: slowing them down to the point where things freeze, and speeding them up to either induce heat or cause explosions. Besides this, she possesses the basic powers of a witch: casting spells, brewing potions, scrying for lost objects or people, and divining for information. With Piper's hax ablities of freezing things and blowing things up, she'll put the whammy on your team to slow them down and take them out.

======================================================================================

Initial Considerations:

Morals & Teamwork:

Looking over our two teams, my team will have the superior teamwork and mesh a lot better on a morals stand point since all of our characters are "In Character."

No Caption Provided

All of my team members have lots of experience with working with people they just meet, killing on a needed basis, and morals are pretty malleable towards the situation. Piper isn't going to be down for murdering humanoid looking people(outside of vampires/demons/witches & such). But, for the most part our team won't be out to straight murder Agent J & Khan. As a team we'll have no problem killing The Predator. Cold & Terminator wouldn't object or be fussy about Piper's morals. T-800 developed at least a sense of morals due to the events of T2. Cold has been willing to hold back if he was working with softer hearted team mates.

On the other hand with your team, there is no way The Predator & Khan would even think about holding back in the least bit even though logically Agent J would never be down for killing humans(and honestly he was picky about which aliens he killed as well, as some aliens were "good aliens"). As far as I know all our teams know about each other is their names & faces so as far as J knows we are all human. As soon as Khan & Predator try to light us up J is going to have some very strong objections. So your guys are either going to have to ignore J or maybe even put him down early on just to get him out of the way. Either way it's going to cause some disarray on your side and slow you down.

=====================================================================================

You're going to have a hard time trying to beat us:

1. You can't put down the Terminator

Wolf Predator, Khan, & Jay have a lot of fancy weapons, but I honestly don't see anything outside of Predators(self destruct wrist bomb-which he won't be using in character anyway), that can put The Terminator Down. On the other hand, The Wolf Predator may be tough, but he's still flesh and blood and anyone on my team can one shot him(plasma gun, cold gun, or Piper blows him to bits). Even with the Predators plasmacaster, laser mines, Jay's noisy cricket, or Khan's space guns: I still don't see anything here that can prove it can put down the Durability Beast that is the T-800.

2. Predators Stealth Is A Non Factor

One of the Predator's bread & butter moves is to go cloak mode and stealth kill. Here it doesn't matter due to Terminators special vision modes. He'll see you and your team pretty easily. In character he doesn't know his cloaking won't work since our teams know nothing about the other. But, as soon as he tries, he will fail and get shot the hell up or blown up by Piper.

3. Piper & Cold are faster on the trigger:

Even if your team manages to get close to mine, like by foolishly teleporting in via Khan. Piper & Cold are fast enough to react and counter before your team will be able to do anything. Cold has been able to tag the Flash with his cold gun & keep up with this moves(like here he sees Flash running and shoots in front of him to slow him down), and Piper has reacted to machine gun fire and frozen it in air. Just to show you the bullet thing isn't a fluke, she does it again here(only with a handgun this time).

===================================================================================

Plan:

T-800 stays in front as we move from the right side of the map into a house. T-800 will stay at the window and allow himself to be seen to draw any enemy fire. Captain Cold & Piper will keep their heads down and prepare themselves to act when necessary. T-800 will scan for your team, and start off with the mini gun to flush them out. You're team can stay in the woods and be shot up or pop out and be obliterated. (T-800 will aim to kill The Predator, but only non lethal shots towards Khan & J)

Your move.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lukehero:

Opener:

Wolf(Predator)

No Caption Provided

Wolf was a Yautja Veteran and relentless Xenomorph hunter who arrived on Earth to contain a Xenomorph outbreak in Gunnison, Colorado in 2004. During the course of his hunt, he fought of numerous Xenomorphs and the infamous Predalien.

Abilities:

• Superhuman strength
  • peak human speed
  • peak human durability
  • Infrared vision

Gear:

• Cloaking device
  • Wristblades
  • plasmacaster
  • plasma pistol
  • Combistick
  • Laser mines
  • Whip
  • Shuriken
  • Bio mask
  • Wrist Gauntlet(Sat-com, self destruct device.)
  • Power punch glove.
  • Medicomp
  • Cleaning case

Khan Noonien Singh(Composite)

No Caption Provided

Khan Noonien Singh (or simply, Khan), was the most prominent of thegenetically-engineeredHumanAugments of the late-20th centuryEugenics Wars period on Earth. Considered genocidal tyrants who conquered and killed in the name of order, Khan and his kind were frozen in cryogenic sleep. In the 23rd century, Khan was revived by AdmiralAlexander Marcus to design weapons and ships to prepare for war against the Klingon Empire. He was given a new identity, that of John Harrison, an EnglishStarfleetcommander. Khan, however, rebelled, and after believing his crew had been killed, he began a one-man campaign against Starfleet. After gaining his revenge on Admiral Marcus, he was later stopped by the crew of the USS Enterprise and returned to cryogenic sleep.

Abilities:

• Superhuman strength
  • Superhuman speed
  • Superhuman durability
  • Extreme intelligence
  • Impressive marksmanship
  • Superhuman agility

Gear:

• Boolean gun

• Rapid fire phaser rifle
  • Knife
  • Transwarp beaming device

Agent J

No Caption Provided

Agent J (usually called Jay) originally James Darrell Edwards III is one of the two protagonists of the Men in Black film series. He was born in 1965 and is an agent of the MiB, after being recruited by Agent K.

Abilities:

• Peak human speed
  • Peak human durability
  • Peak human reactions
  • Reasonably good marksmanship

Gear:

• Agent pistol(standard De-Atomizer)
  • Series 5 De-Atomizer
  • Noisy cricket
  • Tri-barreled De-Atomizer
  • Neuralyzer

Counters:

On the other hand with your team, there is no way The Predator & Khan would even think about holding back in the least bit even though logically Agent J would never be down for killing humans(and honestly he was picky about which aliens he killed as well, as some aliens were "good aliens"). As far as I know all our teams know about each other is their names & faces so as far as J knows we are all human. As soon as Khan & Predator try to light us up J is going to have some very strong objections. So your guys are either going to have to ignore J or maybe even put him down early on just to get him out of the way. Either way it's going to cause some disarray on your side and slow you down.

Yes J would be reluctant to shoot a human, but since the T-800 is holding a mini gun. I dont see why he wouldnt, especially once my team figures out that he is in fact a robot. Now as to how my team figures out hes a robot, Wolf has infrared vision so he would be able to see the inner workings of the T-800 and figure out that it is not a human. Also i didnt think that our teams knew anything about the other teams, except that there was another team on the island. Anyway if J decides to go with them, Khan and Wolf can just lie to him about the whereabouts of the other two. If that doesnt work then they can just knock him out and take his guns.

1. You can't put down the Terminator

Wolf Predator, Khan, & Jay have a lot of fancy weapons, but I honestly don't see anything outside of Predators(self destruct wrist bomb-which he won't be using in character anyway), that can put The Terminator Down. On the other hand, The Wolf Predator may be tough, but he's still flesh and blood and anyone on my team can one shot him(plasma gun, cold gun, or Piper blows him to bits). Even with the Predators plasmacaster, laser mines, Jay's noisy cricket, or Khan's space guns: I still don't see anything here that can prove it can put down the Durability Beast that is the T-800.

The predators weapons do include two plasma guns, so i dont see how the T-800 is meant to tank those shots. Especially since plasma guns have been proven effective against terminators.

No Caption Provided

Khan will also be able to destroy a T-800 with his Bolean gun. Unless the T-800 is more durable than a spaceships hull.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And even repeated shots from his phaser rifle could also penetrate, since it is a energy weapon as well.

No Caption Provided

Even J can destroy the T-800 with shots from his tri-barreled De-Atomizer.

No Caption Provided

2. Predators Stealth Is A Non Factor

One of the Predator's bread & butter moves is to go cloak mode and stealth kill. Here it doesn't matter due to Terminators special vision modes. He'll see you and your team pretty easily. In character he doesn't know his cloaking won't work since our teams know nothing about the other. But, as soon as he tries, he will fail and get shot the hell up or blown up by Piper.

I can agree to the terminator seeing him, but that is only if he does see him. As per your strategy Terminator will be at the window, so Wolf who is a veteran predator and a master at traps and stealth. Wont be coming from directly infront of the window. He will come from the side, so he is out of viewing range. Then he will lock on and fire his plasma casters at them through the house. Piper wont see Wolf through the walls, so she wont be able to blow him up.

3. Piper & Cold are faster on the trigger:

Even if your team manages to get close to mine, like by foolishly teleporting in via Khan. Piper & Cold are fast enough to react and counter before your team will be able to do anything. Cold has been able to tag the Flash with his cold gun & keep up with this moves(like here he sees Flash running and shoots in front of him to slow him down), and Piper has reacted to machine gun fire and frozen it in air. Just to show you the bullet thing isn't a fluke, she does it again here(only with a handgun this time).

Even if they can react to my teams attacks, my team wont just beam in the house. They will beam in outside a distance away, hidden from sight, they will then blow up the house as soon as the predator has located/fired.

Plan:

T-800 stays in front as we move from the right side of the map into a house. T-800 will stay at the window and allow himself to be seen to draw any enemy fire. Captain Cold & Piper will keep their heads down and prepare themselves to act when necessary. T-800 will scan for your team, and start off with the mini gun to flush them out. You're team can stay in the woods and be shot up or pop out and be obliterated. (T-800 will aim to kill The Predator, but only non lethal shots towards Khan & J)

Right, heres how my strategy will go down:

• Wolf will use his Sat-com to bring up a map of the houses, showing Khan and J.
  • Wolf will then proceed towards, the houses staying out of view of the window.
  • Wolf will detect heat signatures from a distance away, its here that he will fire through the walls and take them out.
  • Khan and J will have beamed in a distance away from the houses, and will wait for Wolf to fire.
  • Once Wolf has fired, they will blow the house killing everyone inside.
  • On the off chance that J is reluctant to fire, Khan will knock him out and take his gun.

Your turn

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I have to call it mate. Everyone else is done and waiting. Its been too long till your last post.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I know. He should win. I had to spend too much time job hunting. :(

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: sry to hear that my friend. Get a job and get back to the important things in life :)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Dude, I've filled out so many applications. It has to be in the 40's or 50's.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@lukehero said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Dude, I've filled out so many applications. It has to be in the 40's or 50's.

Ever thought working the corner?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers