MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrDestroyer187

This is a Cinema Set Battle.
The Leprechaun played by Warwick Davis in the Leprechaun Movies vs Lord Voldemort played by Ralph Fiennes in the Harry Potter Movies. 
Both Characters are blood lusted and are able to use the full extent of there Magic Powers. 
Battle Location will take place at Hogwarts " School of Witchcraft & Wizardry " in the Courtyard.
Who Wins This Magical Battle? 

LEPRECHAUN

No Caption Provided

VOLDEMORT

No Caption Provided
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Voldemort without even trying. 

And that's me saying this as someone who hates the Harry Potter universe with a passion.

Avatar image for zorn_a_rust_red_scythe
Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leprechaun destroys Voldemort with ease. He can't die from the killing curse so what's Voldy going to do? Leprechaun can simply point at Voldemort and have a hole blow through his chest.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

This battle hinges on a few factors.

1. Prep or no prep? With prep, I can easily see Voldemort winning without even breaking a sweat. Without prep-...The Leprechaun at the full extent of his abilities is capable of reality warping (seen when he made a woman's breasts explode, and or turned a man into a slot machine) that outclasses Voldemort immensely.

2. How close are they? If the Leprechaun can not see Voldemort (due to constant apparations) then he's fried. If they're standing across from eachother, it could get interesting.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@kingjohnrocks: HP Wizards can warp reality and turn people into animals or objects as well, and the most recent movie had them pulling off some crazy inception level shit.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Zetsu-San

@zorn_a_rust_red_scythe said:

Leprechaun destroys Voldemort with ease. He can't die from the killing curse so what's Voldy going to do? Leprechaun can simply point at Voldemort and have a hole blow through his chest.

Does Leprechaun actually have any feats against other magical beings that would suggest immunity to killing curse or other spells?

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: HP Wizards can warp reality and turn people into animals or objects as well, and the most recent movie had them pulling off some crazy inception level shit.

I'm well aware of what Voldemort can do (I wrote his respect thread), however, that doesn't nullify my point. If he doesn't act fast enough, the Leprechaun could score a win. It's not likely, but it can happen.