Avatar image for zebari
#1 Posted by zebari (618 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins remember im talking about the 2003 leonardo not the slow 1987 leonardo this is leonardo from tmnt anyways who wins?

Avatar image for resonate
#2 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

Avatar image for logic_mark_iii
#3 Posted by Logic Mark III (2132 posts) - - Show Bio

What does Batman have in terms of wimpy gadjets? Is this from the cartoons only? Not the comic? Probably Batman then. If it includes comics Leonardo i think he can take it. His ninja skill is excellent, he has fought blind in a Daredevil like fashion [his senses are so attuned he could hear the guys blood in his veins] and beat a sword weilding ninja with a swiss army knife.

Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#4 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know who'd win off hand. But heres a glimpse of what Batman carries around. Or use to anyway back in the day.



Old School
Old School
Avatar image for zebari
#5 Posted by zebari (618 posts) - - Show Bio

leonardo wud beat him is u ask me

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#6 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio
Logic Mark III said:
"What does Batman have in terms of wimpy gadjets? Is this from the cartoons only? Not the comic? Probably Batman then. If it includes comics Leonardo i think he can take it. His ninja skill is excellent, he has fought blind in a Daredevil like fashion [his senses are so attuned he could hear the guys blood in his veins] and beat a sword weilding ninja with a swiss army knife. "
lol, batman probably has better ninja skills than leonardo...
Avatar image for zebari
#7 Posted by zebari (618 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Logic Mark III said:
"What does Batman have in terms of wimpy gadjets? Is this from the cartoons only? Not the comic? Probably Batman then. If it includes comics Leonardo i think he can take it. His ninja skill is excellent, he has fought blind in a Daredevil like fashion [his senses are so attuned he could hear the guys blood in his veins] and beat a sword weilding ninja with a swiss army knife. "
lol, batman probably has better ninja skills than leonardo...
"

not the 2004 version
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#8 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Logic Mark III said:
"What does Batman have in terms of wimpy gadjets? Is this from the cartoons only? Not the comic? Probably Batman then. If it includes comics Leonardo i think he can take it. His ninja skill is excellent, he has fought blind in a Daredevil like fashion [his senses are so attuned he could hear the guys blood in his veins] and beat a sword weilding ninja with a swiss army knife. "
lol, batman probably has better ninja skills than leonardo...
"

not the 2004 version"
yes, he does.  He's probably in the top 5 as far as stealth skills go in DC
Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#9 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman....na na na na ..................batman.

Avatar image for zebari
#10 Posted by zebari (618 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"zebari said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Logic Mark III said:
"What does Batman have in terms of wimpy gadjets? Is this from the cartoons only? Not the comic? Probably Batman then. If it includes comics Leonardo i think he can take it. His ninja skill is excellent, he has fought blind in a Daredevil like fashion [his senses are so attuned he could hear the guys blood in his veins] and beat a sword weilding ninja with a swiss army knife. "
lol, batman probably has better ninja skills than leonardo...
"

not the 2004 version"
yes, he does.  He's probably in the top 5 as far as stealth skills go in DC
"

leonardo took down a giant robot with one slash from his sword batman coudnt even take down a smaller robot
Avatar image for one_above_you
#11 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

If Batman has Shark Repellent Bat Spray, Why not Turtle Repellent Bat Spray?

  

Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#12 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

batman has every thing and more ^^

Avatar image for zebari
#13 Posted by zebari (618 posts) - - Show Bio

whatever im still giving it to leonardo esbically the 2004 version.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#14 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"zebari said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Logic Mark III said:
"What does Batman have in terms of wimpy gadjets? Is this from the cartoons only? Not the comic? Probably Batman then. If it includes comics Leonardo i think he can take it. His ninja skill is excellent, he has fought blind in a Daredevil like fashion [his senses are so attuned he could hear the guys blood in his veins] and beat a sword weilding ninja with a swiss army knife. "
lol, batman probably has better ninja skills than leonardo...
"

not the 2004 version"
yes, he does.  He's probably in the top 5 as far as stealth skills go in DC
"

leonardo took down a giant robot with one slash from his sword batman coudnt even take down a smaller robot"
you're joking right?  batman has beaten superman.  What has leonardo done that can top that?
Avatar image for zorn
#15 Posted by ZORN (1560 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"zebari said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"zebari said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Logic Mark III said:
"What does Batman have in terms of wimpy gadjets? Is this from the cartoons only? Not the comic? Probably Batman then. If it includes comics Leonardo i think he can take it. His ninja skill is excellent, he has fought blind in a Daredevil like fashion [his senses are so attuned he could hear the guys blood in his veins] and beat a sword weilding ninja with a swiss army knife. "
lol, batman probably has better ninja skills than leonardo...
"

not the 2004 version"
yes, he does.  He's probably in the top 5 as far as stealth skills go in DC
"

leonardo took down a giant robot with one slash from his sword batman coudnt even take down a smaller robot"
you're joking right?  batman has beaten superman.  What has leonardo done that can top that?
"
Turning into a magical dragon okay might not be as cool as beating superman but he turned into a dragon.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#16 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio

anything leonardo can do, batman can do better.

Avatar image for zorn
#17 Posted by ZORN (1560 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"anything leonardo can do, batman can do better.
"
Batman can't turn into a dragon.
Avatar image for zebari
#18 Posted by zebari (618 posts) - - Show Bio

batman didnt beat superman he outsmarted him anyways leonardo wud massacre batman he cud beat both batman and superman together cause he is made of ktyptoinite he easiy beats superman he easily beats batman.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#19 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"batman didnt beat superman he outsmarted him anyways leonardo wud massacre batman he cud beat both batman and superman together cause he is made of ktyptoinite he easiy beats superman he easily beats batman."
and with that, i leave this thread.
Avatar image for zorn
#20 Edited by ZORN (1560 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"batman didnt beat superman he outsmarted him anyways leonardo wud massacre batman he cud beat both batman and superman together cause he is made of ktyptoinite he easiy beats superman he easily beats batman."
Just because Leo is green does not mean he's made of kryptonite  Leo would win if he uses his training that he used  to beat the original shredder because during that training he turned into a dragon.
Avatar image for zebari
#21 Posted by zebari (618 posts) - - Show Bio

whatever im still giving it to leonardo.

Avatar image for shatterstar
#22 Posted by shatterstar (5231 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman uses reptile repellent from utility belt, Batman wins

Moderator
Avatar image for one_above_you
#23 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
Avatar image for zebari
#24 Posted by zebari (618 posts) - - Show Bio
i dont care leave me alone i had a bad time with my stupid BT
Avatar image for king_saturn
#25 Posted by King Saturn (220490 posts) - - Show Bio
Batman will handle his business against Leonardo
Avatar image for zebari
#26 Posted by zebari (618 posts) - - Show Bio

whatever im still giving it to leonardo if he could beat shredder he could beat batman as well.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#27 Posted by King Saturn (220490 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"whatever im still giving it to leonardo if he could beat shredder he could beat batman as well."
You think Shredder is as skilled as Batman ? Or that Shredder has the tech and gadgets that Batman has ? I dont think so buddy
Avatar image for lantern_prime
#28 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
zebari said: "whatever im still giving it to leonardo if he could beat shredder he could beat batman as well." ... [more]
Shredder is just like Ras Al gul and BAtman in terms of fighting skills.
Avatar image for triumphant
#29 Posted by Triumphant (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats ftw