• In-Character
  • Winner by Death or KO
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

New 52 Bane? Rips off Leons arms and legs, spits and pees on his corpse...

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hard to say. In a straight hand to hand perhaps Bane. If Leon fights him the same way he does BOWs then he takes it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@lukehero: Actually I was thinking more of Pre-52 Bane, since I don't know what his New 52 counterpart is capable of. Suppose I should've used a different image for Bane..

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mickey-mouse

@lukehero: Actually I was thinking more of Pre-52 Bane, since I don't know what his New 52 counterpart is capable of. Suppose I should've used a different image for Bane..

OK cause the picture "fan art" is from New 52...That's the court of Owls in the Back from New 52.

Pre 52, Leon has a decent chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NotATreeABush

Leon takes a hit of dat good herb he always finds and stomps Bane

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wasn't able to. For a while.

People say Leon's superhuman with a knife. Show me.

Otherwise, Bane.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H2H leon. Brute force Bane.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bump

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon can take this with a knife if I recall.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon Scott Kennedy.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon slaughters Bane.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Leon is able to fight with Chris Redfield and even straight out match his strength to a degree without being completely obliterated. This already proves that Bane's tremendous strength is not going to be an advantage, as Chris Redfield is much stronger than Bane, yes even Bane on venom, and yes even New 52 Bane on venom.

This right here is Bane's best strength feat. This is the high point of his much flaunted super strength.

Not bad, definitely superhuman. The boulder's size is inconsistent between the two pages, it appears much bigger in the second page than in the first, although it is still slightly smaller than the boulder that Chris Redfield faced.

No Caption Provided

Now this feat is so much better on almost every level. Chris doesn't just move the boulder, or lift it a bit off the ground; he straight up launches it like 15 meters with his strikes. Bane's feat only showed his lifting strength, which isn't as applicable. Oh, Bane is still strong enough to rip Leon limb from limb because of his lifting strength? Think again.

Bane has only ever ripped apart regular humans, and he can't even do it to peak humans like Batman and Nightwing. Chris can rip apart SUPERHUMANS, J'avo who are so powerful they can have their entire head blown off and then regenerate it within seconds (in a cutscene) and are so durable it is stated by Piers that "Bullets don't even faze em!" Chris can use his bare hands to rip off their body parts, and then beat them to death with the severed limb. Either that or just rip them straight in half.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Bane can definitely rip Leon in half, yet someone with much better strength feats, better combat training, more fighting experience, and more skill than Bane was unable to? In fact, he couldn't even land one hit on Leon? Granted Leon landed no hits either, but that just speaks to both of their skills. Leon blocked and dodged everything, whereas Chris was able to hang onto Leon and restrict his movements. This severely limited Leon's fighting style, yet he was still skilled enough to somehow avoid taking any hits at all.

Now against Bane, who would be little more than a B.O.W. in Leon's mind as long as he's on venom? No morals, Leon will go straight for the kill, unlike against Chris where he was fighting a fellow human. Leon is faster, more agile, more skilled -- he can throw his knife straight into Bane's throat as soon as the battle begins, then run over and jump-kick it out the other side.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Leon Kennedy wins -- effortless stomp fatality.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: They recently start making a RE comic series?

Not recently, the books are old as hell. But I only discovered them recently. They aren't very good, but... there's a few decent feats here and there. Namely an issue all about Barry where he f*cks everyone up and leaps off skyscrapers.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: In that particular game of RE6 Leon didn't out match Chris they where pretty even in terms of Combat in that game alone. But if you combine all there experience of both of them went through in ALL the RE games Chris is pretty much the Hulk where as Leon is Spider-Man.

I think Leon would win. This guy is very agile and is very good at thinking quickly on his feet also very good in combat he's excellent in using weapons. He'll cut the Venom tube that's pumping Bane *sigh* just like Batman.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: In that particular game of RE6 Leon didn't out match Chris they where pretty even in terms of Combat in that game alone. But if you combine all there experience of both of them went through in ALL the RE games Chris is pretty much the Hulk where as Leon is Spider-Man.

I think Leon would win. This guy is very agile and is very good at thinking quickly on his feet also very good in combat he's excellent in using weapons. He'll cut the Venom tube that's pumping Bane *sigh* just like Batman.

Agreed, that's what I said. "Granted Leon landed no hits either, but that just speaks to both of their skills. Leon blocked and dodged everything, whereas Chris was able to hang onto Leon and restrict his movements. This severely limited Leon's fighting style, yet he was still skilled enough to somehow avoid taking any hits at all."

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon shoots him

richbeforeign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By richbeforeign

Loading Video...

Leon is able to fight with Chris Redfield and even straight out match his strength to a degree without being completely obliterated. This already proves that Bane's tremendous strength is not going to be an advantage, as Chris Redfield is much stronger than Bane, yes even Bane on venom, and yes even New 52 Bane on venom.

This right here is Bane's best strength feat. This is the high point of his much flaunted super strength.

Not bad, definitely superhuman. The boulder's size is inconsistent between the two pages, it appears much bigger in the second page than in the first, although it is still slightly smaller than the boulder that Chris Redfield faced.

No Caption Provided

Now this feat is so much better on almost every level. Chris doesn't just move the boulder, or lift it a bit off the ground; he straight up launches it like 15 meters with his strikes. Bane's feat only showed his lifting strength, which isn't as applicable. Oh, Bane is still strong enough to rip Leon limb from limb because of his lifting strength? Think again.

Bane has only ever ripped apart regular humans, and he can't even do it to peak humans like Batman and Nightwing. Chris can rip apart SUPERHUMANS, J'avo who are so powerful they can have their entire head blown off and then regenerate it within seconds (in a cutscene) and are so durable it is stated by Piers that "Bullets don't even faze em!" Chris can use his bare hands to rip off their body parts, and then beat them to death with the severed limb. Either that or just rip them straight in half.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Bane can definitely rip Leon in half, yet someone with much better strength feats, better combat training, more fighting experience, and more skill than Bane was unable to? In fact, he couldn't even land one hit on Leon? Granted Leon landed no hits either, but that just speaks to both of their skills. Leon blocked and dodged everything, whereas Chris was able to hang onto Leon and restrict his movements. This severely limited Leon's fighting style, yet he was still skilled enough to somehow avoid taking any hits at all.

Now against Bane, who would be little more than a B.O.W. in Leon's mind as long as he's on venom? No morals, Leon will go straight for the kill, unlike against Chris where he was fighting a fellow human. Leon is faster, more agile, more skilled -- he can throw his knife straight into Bane's throat as soon as the battle begins, then run over and jump-kick it out the other side.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Leon Kennedy wins -- effortless stomp fatality.

My Boy Leon will take this. Look above!

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Leon got this

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Yep Yep I agree. The fight was wonderful. Actually well personally I would put them both above human lvl ability I mean they both have shown some inhuman agility and strength etc. RE series is a crazy place where I don't think I would survive. I mean look at ALL the monsters and BOW's the fought LOL I would be dead in seconds.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon wins if its the Bane with Vemon tube

but intellegent Bane with prep time beats him

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon, he is fast, agile, and can take hits. He's on par with "boulder puncher" Chris so he has power as well, maybe not on Bane's level, though. His technique is clearly phenomenonal, and he is proven to think quick and roll with the blows. It's a tough fight but a few well placed knife wounds should kill, just needs to hit some main arteries. Nickzambuto pretty much covered most of what I'd have covered.

I say Leon takes it 8/10. The 2/10 is Bane getting lucky really.