Leon S Kennedy vs Baker Family

GuedesEvery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Leon have Red9 one spray Striker knife and your abilittes, the family Baker as Marguerite and Jack

Sorry for my english im brazillian guy

GuedesEvery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone?

darksith8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By darksith8

@guedesevery: This entirely depends on which version of Leon this is, I think that if the version of Leon being used is anytime after RE 2 he might have high difficulty, but he should be able to handle the Bakers.

By the point of RE 6 Leon had already defeated Jack Krauser (who was like a water-downed Wesker), Saddler, a El Gigante, hoards of people infected with Las Plagas, and even a heavily mutated Derrick Simmons. The Baker's are certainly much more difficult to put down than J'avo or Las Plagas infected, but Leon's got experience on his side and his training should give him an edge.

If this is Leon from RE 2, I'd safely say the Bakers would win. Leon was just a rookie police officer on his first day so he didn't know much besides how to shoot so that puts him on par with Ethan from RE 7, and while Leon did deal with Lickers, an infected William Birkin, and even a Tyrant at some point he has not faced an enemy in the game that had regenerative abilities anywhere near the Bakers. The only reason Ethan managed to defeat them was because he killed each one individually. Leon is basically going up against a family of B.O.W.S. who are nearly as invulnerable as a Tyrant, just as fast as a person, and very difficult to put down indefinitely.

But considering you said one of the things Leon has to give him an advantage is "your skills" then I stand by what I said with using Leon from RE 6, he clears with high difficulty.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon clears no Difficulty Leon has fought worst then the Bakers and they are pretty inconsistent with feats,Ethan managed to win against them and he isn't physically strong enough to explode a super zombie's head with a roundhouse kick Leon is.

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon should win, ^^^correct, Leon has fought worse.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I haven't played the game yet, but considering Ethan, a pretty normal guy is able to get through these guys, then Leon should be able to clear it easily

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Leon bested RE2, the much more deadlier and regenerative Tyrant monsters. Then in RE4 he single handedly defeated Los Illuminados, Gigantes, Regenerators and Krauser. In RE6 he fought and defeated a BOW Dinosaur and Moth Kaiju Monster thing. In Degeneration and Damnation he proved his mettle again against all enemies and Lickers with no sweat. Ethan from RE7 went against the Baker Family with no training and survived them.

Leon stomps. He's got training and experience. A genius in BOW combat.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure leon treats them like fodders

Avatar image for bigdumbsmartguy
BigDumbSmartGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon would kill them and wonder when the prologue is over so the real game can start.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigdumbsmartguy: with the lack of enemy variety in 7 leon would treat it like every monday or whenever the secret service call upon him to kill Bows, Crappy one liners FTW.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Zetsu-San  Online

@blackestnight93 said:

I haven't played the game yet, but considering Ethan, a pretty normal guy is able to get through these guys, then Leon should be able to clear it easily

Leon would wreck, but I'd like to point out that Ethan also had regenerative abilities

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I said this in another thread, but I like Ethan even more for the fact that he contextualized the insanity of what Chris and Leon do. For a supposedly normal guy, Ethan was F'ing badass. His sheer toughness was out of this world. He fought giants, monsters, outsmarted a sadistic genius, fell off a house, kicked ass, and saved the day all while spouting terrible one liners.

...This is a "normal man" in the Resident Evil universe. Compare him to Chris or Leon, and it's pretty obvious that either of them could freaking body him. And as terrifying and overwhelming as the Baker family was, when you look at their feats, they really don't seem all that much stronger than any typical, canon fodder Ganado or Majini, the type that Chris and Leon slaughtered by the truckload.

Yet when Ethan is fighting them one-on-one it's the most intense and hype sh!t ever. He's showing close quarters combat skill, insane damage threshold, quick wit, adaptability, and just all around being a badass.

But Chris or Leon could literally take 20 Jack Bakers at once and not bat an eye. The melee moves in RE6 where Chris and Leon are able to counterattack J'avo and kill them like fodder at a moment's notice mean that if Jack were coming at one of them, they'd just disarm his shovel or axe, whack him upside the head with it, and his head would explode and that would be that. Onto the next 20 monsters.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@nickzambuto: it would take more then that but i get what your saying But ethan is in no way a Good char and i feel as i wasted money in buying Re7 and beating it im only waiting for not a hero Dlc just because it seems to hold some semblance to the actual story of Resident evil, As far as im concerned Re7 was too clunky in controls the story was bad and far too much inconsistency occurs that leaves us like What the hell that made no sense?!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Well, you're the first person I've talked to who feels that way. I respect your opinion, but it's a shame you couldn't enjoy the game when I had such a great time with it. I thought RE7 did have a compelling, self-contained story that ended up tying into the larger narrative very well. I love the way that the first two RE games begin with these bizarre and unexplainable events, we see the characters engulfed in horror and facing supernatural enemies, but as you progress through the story, you gradually uncover the mystery, and watch as your character grows stronger and more resilient and begins to conquer these odds, until eventually the supernatural is revealed to be the work of secret viral experiments gone wrong. RE7 brought that back, with Ethan beginning confused, disadvantaged, terrified, and having no knowledge, but he slowly rises up the foodchain, grows bolder and more confident, and soon leaves behind his terrified persona and actually starts mocking and cracking one liners, and then the massive info dump in the file room at the end of the game that explains all these paranormal events as the work of science. It just gives a good feeling to conquer the unknown and leave on an optimistic note.

So while the game didn't feature any returning characters, it was definitely pure Resident Evil in spirit.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon, Chris, Jill, or Claire would all breeze through the Baker house with very little difficulty.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Leon, Chris, Jill, or Claire would all breeze through the Baker house with very little difficulty.

This.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon clears no Difficulty Leon has fought worst then the Bakers and they are pretty inconsistent with feats,Ethan managed to win against them and he isn't physically strong enough to explode a super zombie's head with a roundhouse kick Leon is.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@nickzambuto: Thing is look at how ethan reacts to most shit he isn't a good char at all it's like he is a damn robot half the time, Oh i just killed my beloved wife i came all this way just to get and his response was pretty much ah well better her then me.

Or the part where he is supposed to be "Regular" but get's his hand chainsawed off and litterally only grunts abit and instead of reacting like a regular person IE going into shock or bleeding out in seconds he goes over there picks up his hand and finishes a bossfight the hell?

Not to mention afterwards you can get his leg chopped off and then all of a sudden you can bleed out????? Crawl over there to a herb bottle pours it on his leg reattach leg good as new What the hell?! in trying to make ethan a "Regular" guy they made him the most unrealistic annoyingly so aswell as inconsistent.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a matter of fact Ethan should not ever be put in vs Debates ever he is going to get his ass kicked his "feats" are extremely inconsistent and he only does half the shit he does in game just because the story demands him to continue on.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rac95

Composite Leon eats the Baker family for breakfast

Frost-07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Frost-07

@sainguinexshadow: Your wrong about that Ethan can be put in Vs debates your just saying that because you don’t like RE7 but it was a great game and you’ll have to respect it. I’m impressed that Ethan a normal guy has become a badass and faced worse kind of things.

Also Ethan is cool character and I don’t see him as a terrible character of RE. He’s really kinda cool and epic compare to Leon and Chris.

Avatar image for deactivated-63caca60c65d9
deactivated-63caca60c65d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If Ethan survived the Baker house then leon can do it easily , Ethan is a weak civilian

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spawn233: Basically every version of Leon should win, Leon from RE 4 upwards on stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-63caca60c65d9
deactivated-63caca60c65d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@Rac95 exactly