Avatar image for racob7
#1 Posted by Racob7 (9585 posts) - - Show Bio

Two of the best duos in fictional history! Who wins?

VS

Avatar image for crom_cruach
#2 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8935 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously?

Avatar image for sabboth
#3 Posted by Sabboth (85 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never actually seen that show...

Is the samurai/scottman capable of dodging/repelling quick and well placed arrow shots?

Avatar image for ferro_vida
#4 Posted by Ferro Vida (34318 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth said:

I've never actually seen that show...

Is the samurai/scottman capable of dodging/repelling quick and well placed arrow shots?

Yes

Avatar image for crom_cruach
#5 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth said:

Is the samurai/scottman capable of dodging/repelling quick and well placed arrow shots?

A low end feat for Jack is deflecting an onslaught of laser assault riffle fire without looking...

Avatar image for deadcool
#6 Posted by Deadcool (6940 posts) - - Show Bio

@Racob7: Gimli is the weak link here, the Scotsman and Jack have both unbreakable swords and they have shown to be able to repeal arrows.

Avatar image for bane_of_sith
#7 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2923 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack solos

Avatar image for sabboth
#8 Posted by Sabboth (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach said:

@Sabboth said:

Is the samurai/scottman capable of dodging/repelling quick and well placed arrow shots?

A low end feat for Jack is deflecting an onslaught of laser assault riffle fire without looking...

Then they are royally screwed.

Avatar image for princearagorn1
#9 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31130 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack solos.He often reminds me of toon force. Seriously, legolas and Gimli have no chance here..

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#10 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

The scotsman solos by pulling up his leg ...... machinegun leg that is....

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#11 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack solo's.

Avatar image for crom_cruach
#12 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth said:

Then they are royally screwed.

I'll just leave this here to end this debate. Skip to Enjoy friends:

Loading Video...
Avatar image for racob7
#13 Posted by Racob7 (9585 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sabboth:

Jack once dodged a storm of arrows from three expert archers who had earlier taken down a whole army.He did this blindfolded.

He and Scotsman both can block automatic gunfire with their swords (Jack can also dodge bullets and Scotsman probably could as well.)

Both are incredibly strong. Scotsman can throw a tank and Jack can toss enemies who weigh up to three tons across a dojo.

Their swords are both indestructible.

The only reason I think this is fair is because watching scenes of Legolas fighting orcs and the infamous Oliphant scene reminded me of Jack. I figured it might be a good fight but now that I think about it Jack might beat both Legolas and Gimli by himself. Aku vs Sauron maybe?

Avatar image for princearagorn1
#14 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31130 posts) - - Show Bio

@Racob7: It's not generally a good idea to put real life movie/book characters against animated characters.. If jack had a movie, I'm quite sure legolas's case could be debated. But here, he gets stomped..

Avatar image for crom_cruach
#15 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8935 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

If jack had a movie, I'm quite sure legolas's case could be debated. But here, he gets stomped..

No going to happen when the character can survive reentry from space, take on an army of demonic super-robots and win, and routinely defeats demons far above anything Legolas has ever faced.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#16 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

@Racob7 said:

Aku vs Sauron maybe?

Not even, Sauron was owned by getting his fingers cut off by a man with a broken sword. Aku devoured entire civilizations and had the world on his fingers for thousands of years.....Aku can just drop Sauron in time to where Aku landed earth and killed the dinosaurs.

Avatar image for princearagorn1
#17 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31130 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

If jack had a movie, I'm quite sure legolas's case could be debated. But here, he gets stomped..

No going to happen when the character can survive reentry from space, take on an army of demonic super-robots and win, and routinely defeats demons far above anything Legolas has ever faced.

Not really. You saw the huge difference between comic batman and movie batman. Or movie Goku and real Goku.. or funnily enough, movie Avatar and TLA avatar bending (six people to move a little rock lol)