Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hewitt

LEATHERFACE:

No Caption Provided

Has feats from Texas Chainsaw Massacre part 1, 2, the 2003 version (the one with sheriff hoyt in it) and Texas Chainsaw 2013. Deleted scene feats count.

Has his chainsaw and sledgehammer.

Leatherface is fighting to win and holding nothing back.

Leatherface is bloodlusted, berserk and enraged.

-Leatherface is in character.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Caption Provided

The Babyface Killer(The hills run red)

-Has feats from any media he's in.

-Has his hatchet, and chainsaw

-Deleted scene feats count for the Babyface Killer.

-Is bloodlusted, berserk and enraged.

Which psychopath will win and who will die?

No Caption Provided

Hewitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hewitt

Forgot one thing:They have basic knowledge of the other(as in they have a basic idea of what they do.) They can opt not or opt to use this against the opponent.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leather face.

Also lemme guess, you made an account just to make leatherface threads?

He's arguebly among the hardest characters to look for a good match up with.

Hewitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocofist 1. Personally, I agree. yet Babyface from what I saw of the movie was a pretty strong killer, he 1-shot someone by just throwing a person at a wall.

2. Nope, I intend to make other threads aswell. Hewitt just sounded like a decent name.

3. Also, I agree. While Leatherface is incredibly strong and difficult to take down, he's not as strong as let's say Michael Myers and would get 1-shotted by too many characters to count or would effortlessly stomp them (examples of both, thanos would flick him to death with one flick, Leatherface could easily kill Sidney Prescott or Tommy Jarvis.)

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewitt: Leatherface could actually beat Myers IMO.

His chainsaw trumps the knife and Myers has never taken on anything as damaging as a chainsaw.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@apocofist: ... Please tell me you are joking. Leatherface would get beat by Ghostface

Avatar image for deactivated-5a39421825b35
deactivated-5a39421825b35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Babyface takes this.

Blitzed like two or three "or was it four? I can't remember" armed guys before they even knew what was happening.

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot someone managed to shoot him during that scene but he was either smart enough to wear a vest or he just straight up tanked a shotgun blast.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: He stomps Thomas if he gets past the Chainsaw but I don't see why a chainsaw wouldn't do the job if it connects.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@apocofist: Leatherface is an idiot and wails away with his chainsaw. He even see Ghostface coming.

Idk about here

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Apocofist

@morleericks: He's retarded, true but he still has enough common sense to know that if you connect a chainsaw with someone it's gonna hurt.

Also I'm firmly with Leatherface in a battle against Ghostface but that's just my opinion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: He stomps Thomas if he gets past the Chainsaw but I don't see why a chainsaw wouldn't do the job if it connects.

Thing is in theory it would, theoretically he shouldn't have any trouble taking apart the likes of Jason & Michael but he has no feats to really back that up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might have to change my vote to LF. If part 2 feats count then he kept fighting "or tried to until grampa through a hammer at his head" with a chainsaw through his gut.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apocofist

@handyjayjr: If even Jason can get pierced or slash I don't see why a chainsaw wouldn't work.

While it might not go completely through it can definitely cause serious damage, with Jason though it probably stops halfway because of how thick and tough he is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocofist said:

@handyjayjr: If even Jason can get pierced or slash I don't see why a chainsaw wouldn't work.

While it might not go completely through it can definitely cause serious damage, with Jason though it probably stops halfway because of how thick and tough he is.

Jason did piss his pants & fell over in terror the first time someone used a chainsaw against him but Post-Jason Lives Jason would likely block it, he's well aware of what it would do to him.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@handyjayjr: Yeah it can dish out a lot of damage but he shouldn't really worry because it's fairly easy to tip off the chainsaw's chain when not used against wood.

Normal human flesh and bones can potentially stop it.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocofist said:

Jason did piss his pants & fell over in terror the first time someone used a chainsaw against him but Post-Jason Lives Jason would likely block it, he's well aware of what it would do to him.

Well that's when he was still alive/human.

But regardless a chainsaw would do anyone in lol. Well as long as they aren't like super durable or anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@handyjayjr: Yeah it can dish out a lot of damage but he shouldn't really worry because it's fairly easy to tip off the chainsaw's chain when not used against wood.

Normal human flesh and bones can potentially stop it.

Yeah, I'm a logger by trade so I'm well versed in chainsaws so I take issue with how there used as weapons & the bar never bends, the chain never breaks or falls off, it's ridiculous.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@handyjayjr: Well it is fiction after all. The chainsaw's deus ex machine nature even has it's own trope!

I do get tired though of seeing everyone claiming that the chainsaw is the best close quarters weapon for apocalyptic scenarios and then there's Doomguy's chainsaw that's the very pinnacle of unstoppable chainsaws.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that's when he was still alive/human.

But regardless a chainsaw would do anyone in lol. Well as long as they aren't like super durable or anything.

Yeah Thomas could cut Jason's foot off like butter but the only time he ever did "to the best of my memory" the dude somehow didn't even know he was there so he got blindsided., so it's hard to convince anyone that Thomas could pull it off in a face to face fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocofist said:

@handyjayjr: Well it is fiction after all. The chainsaw's deus ex machine nature even has it's own trope!

I do get tired though of seeing everyone claiming that the chainsaw is the best close quarters weapon for apocalyptic scenarios and then there's Doomguy's chainsaw that's the very pinnacle of unstoppable chainsaws.

It'd be a great weapon for about ten seconds, after that your probably better off just throwing it at something.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@handyjayjr: You'd benefit more of a baseball bat or even a kitchen knife.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@handyjayjr: You'd benefit more of a baseball bat or even a kitchen knife.

Yeah chainsaws are too high maintenance to be a reliable weapon plus.....it runs out of gas.

Next time I bag a deer I'm a' take my saw to it & see how it handles flesh & bone, although I'd lose a lot of good meat carving it up with a chainsaw.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@handyjayjr: I've actually witnessed it done to a pig carcass before.

It was extremely messy and you end up getting krill-sized strips of meat that's even smaller than mince.

Hewitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About the Myers vs Leatherface topic -- Goes 50/50..ish, Myers has suffered a chainsaw blow but wielded by a idiot in Halloween Ressurection. ..given Leatherface isn't that bright either but he knows how to wield a chainsaw better then whoever it was. Sara?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leather face baby shakes baby face!

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers