#1  Edited By jt_gh
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Win by death or K.O.
  • Random Encounter
  • No Thunder Palace for Laxus
  • No sealing for Gaara.
  • Gaara is War Arc, Laxus is current.
  • Fight takes place on the grass plain where Lee fought Kimimaro.
Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gonna give it to laxus gaara is good with sand but laxus's lighting will be problematic plus I don't remember any good speed feats for gaara laxus on the other hand has decent enough speed feats. So laxus gg.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give it to Laxus

The_Almighty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laxus blitzes, but if gaara reacts(which he most likely won't) laxus is finished.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaaras sand can react to ama and the Raikage, please do come with those speed and DC feats to suggest he can bypass the ultimate defense.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: his sand has stopped nuke level explosions, is seemingly unaffected by amatsuratsu and is capable of easily catching house sized meteors.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara stomp this one....Okay maybe not.stomp but Laxus is a child's play to Gaara.

What Laxus has to even bypass Gaara's defense...?

It amaterasu failed to entered his defense, Laxus is just too slow to even think of blitzing...and he lacks DC to break through his defense either...

Laxus has make pretty huge explosions but how strong was it...? it hasn't destroyed anything notable while Gaara has casually blocked C3 which can bust sunagakure without even trying, blocked meteorites, blocked susanoo swing, etc, Laxus don't even come near to that.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: @reaperthegrim: so town level? Not very strong. Mirajane, Natsu and others were city level pre- ts. Let alone Laxus whose casual damage output is nuke level. Laxus bypasses his defenses

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

Your argument is pretty vague.....Laxus hasn't busted anything to assume he can get passed Gaara's defense nor does he has speed comparable to his sand.....

So give more accurate argument rather than some random powerscaling...

I want to see prove of this nuke level casual output....and I hope you just don't show me some big explosion without actual prove of it being at that level

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: first of all, amateratsu isby far the most inconsistent jutsu in the narutoverse with a plethora of fails. The fact that gaara stopped it with his sand isnt a good feat given that it failed to burn through steel armour after extended period of time.

Secondly iirc, gaara stopped c3 due to having access to a huge reserve of sand. They were fighting in the sand vilage which is in the middle of a desert. Gaara blocked a swing from regular susaano made from clones and and iirc, he managed to stop a meteor after onoki lightened its weight and even then,it still hit.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@great_black_star: @reaperthegrim: so town level? Not very strong. Mirajane, Natsu and others were city level pre- ts. Let alone Laxus whose casual damage output is nuke level. Laxus bypasses his defenses

Absolutely not, even part1 Gaara is mountain+ level, and thats nowhere near a desert where he actually has to expend more chakra to turn the dirt into sand.

@kroczilla said:

@great_black_star: first of all, amateratsu isby far the most inconsistent jutsu in the narutoverse with a plethora of fails. The fact that gaara stopped it with his sand isnt a good feat given that it failed to burn through steel armour after extended period of time.

Seems you don't know what context is, Gaaras sand is filled with chakra that it cant burn therefore amaterasu is useless against it. Also that isn't normal steel armor Samurai also imbude it with chakra, Sasuke literally copied the chakra control method they use for it.

Secondly iirc, gaara stopped c3 due to having access to a huge reserve of sand. They were fighting in the sand vilage which is in the middle of a desert. Gaara blocked a swing from regular susaano made from clones and and iirc, he managed to stop a meteor after onoki lightened its weight and even then,it still hit.

C3 is a village buster and suna rivals Konoha and Kumo in size so that's easily a City 3-4x larger than new york. Gaara blocked multiple susanoo clones with his auto shields, and that meteor was Island++ sized at the very least seeing as he had no problem lifting turtle island. Trying to downplay literally every showing is just a poor tactic.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

Absolutely not, even part1 Gaara is mountain+ level, and thats nowhere near a desert where he actually has to expend more chakra to turn the dirt into sand.

@kroczilla said:

Seems you don't know what context is, Gaaras sand is filled with chakra that it cant burn therefore amaterasu is useless against it. Also that isn't normal steel armor Samurai also imbude it with chakra, Sasuke literally copied the chakra control method they use for it.

C3 is a village buster and suna rivals Konoha and Kumo in size so that's easily a City 3-4x larger than new york. Gaara blocked multiple susanoo clones with his auto shields, and that meteor was Island++ sized at the very least seeing as he had no problem lifting turtle island. Trying to downplay literally every showing is just a poor tactic.

lantern i completely agree with everything you said, except none of the villages are the size of new york city. at all. period.

i think gaara takes this but. just for comparison,

New York City:

No Caption Provided

this is one part of one of the 5 boroughs of new york city.

1/5th of the total size of new york city(excluding the surrounding metropolitan area)

Sand village;

No Caption Provided

that is the entire sand village.

you are basically saying that this village is 20x larger then the picture of new york i posted. because what i posted is a legit photo of 1/5th of the city, and you just said its 4x the size of new york. New york city also houses ~8million people. i don't thin the sand village holds upwards of 30-40 million people in it.

everything else is Meh, i think gaara can take this with high difficulty but, 4-5x larger then newyork city? the largest city in the united states? really?

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kind of a toss up if you ask me.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: 1) *sigh* where was it stated that amateratsu didnt burn gaara's sand due to it having chakra? Raikage was also shrouded in a chakra cloak yet it affectedhim. And bruh, the samurai were only shown to imbued their sword with chakra to increase their cutting power. No where was it shown that they could do the same with their armour. Heck iirc the samurai hit with amateratsu was unconcious after which he was freed from his armour which was still in one piece.

2) first of all, lol at those villages being anywhere close to new york in size. Secondly that doesnt change the fact that gaara blocked c3 due to having access to a desert worth of sand. Thridly, the susaano clones dont really have any significant feats with regards to their dc output and that meteor was at best, the size of a very small hill (two of it while piled on each other where much smaller than perfect susaano who was the size of a mountain). Onoki only had problem with the meteor as he had expended most of his chakra against muu and then the second mizukage (he didnt even have enough chakra to use a jinton which would have taken care of the meteors). They are NOWHERE close to island in size.

Lastly, i m not downplaying gaara, just clearing things up.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On topic; cant laxus just oneshot with fairy law? I believe he takes this regardless, but stil...

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@chair-sama: Try again bud:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

one of those sections is at the very least two of what you just showed me, Suna is in a hollowfied state of multiple mountain ranges and Kumo is even bigger, they have buildings that are actually just hollowfied mountains.

@kroczilla said:

@cosmic_lantern: 1) *sigh* where was it stated that amateratsu didnt burn gaara's sand due to it having chakra? Raikage was also shrouded in a chakra cloak yet it affectedhim. And bruh, the samurai were only shown to imbued their sword with chakra to increase their cutting power. No where was it shown that they could do the same with their armour. Heck iirc the samurai hit with amateratsu was unconcious after which he was freed from his armour which was still in one piece.

In all honesty thiers absolutely no reason Ay should be burnt by Ama if Gaaras chakra in his sand prevents it from being burnt, KN0 cloak can't be burnt either and it's basically chakra shrouding him similar to the raikage. Their armor channels chakra just like thier weapons, its all a tool.

2) first of all, lol at those villages being anywhere close to new york in size. Secondly that doesnt change the fact that gaara blocked c3 due to having access to a desert worth of sand. Thridly, the susaano clones dont really have any significant feats with regards to their dc output and that meteor was at best, the size of a very small hill (two of it while piled on each other where much smaller than perfect susaano who was the size of a mountain). Onoki only had problem with the meteor as he had expended most of his chakra against muu and then the second mizukage (he didnt even have enough chakra to use a jinton which would have taken care of the meteors). They are NOWHERE close to island in size.

All of this is just flat out wrong, Gaara doesn't need a desert to create sand he can basically do it anywhere dirt is:

Secondly those wood clones are just like the original, and only his complete susanoo is even comparable to the PIECE of the meteor. That's laughable that you say it's 'very small hill' level I guess those mountains that it dwarfs in the background are 'hills' to:

No Caption Provided

Lastly, i m not downplaying gaara, just clearing things up.

You've done nothing of the sort in fact you're spreading misinformation like a wild fire to a hilarious degree and showing your obvious bias towards Naruto in-general like you do in every thread.

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe that speed is gaara's weakness. Anyone fast enough to get to him before his sand comes shits on Gaara, so I think laxus could possibly take this, because there are slower people who have gotten to Gaara before his sand could react.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: Try again bud:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

one of those sections is at the very least two of what you just showed me, Suna is in a hollowfied state of multiple mountain ranges and Kumo is even bigger, they have buildings that are actually just hollowfied mountains.

lol

really? do you even comprehend how large new york city is?

No Caption Provided

take a good look at this. see the purple one named manhattan?

this is what about 1/2 of manhattan looks like.

No Caption Provided

heres the other half of manhattan:

No Caption Provided

now take those two. that makes up roughly the size of manhattan. which if you refer to the color coded map above, is based on land mass the SMALLEST of the boroughs. Queens alone takes up 3x as much physical space.

brooklyn almost 2x as much.

this is all just 1 sub-division the city, and the smallest one at that. this also doesn't include the area you see that pushes up into the Bronx,

ALSO please show scans where it mentions that single buildings are made of hollowed out mountains. because this would mean that basic buildings in the village are taller then the empire state building itself. the only building I've seen like that is in the cloud village and its the Main building. and they are built on TOP of the mountains:

No Caption Provided
you can even see in the background these
you can even see in the background these "hollowed out mountains" are barely a few dozen stories high" thats equal to the average building in lower manhattan that isn't condidered a sky scraper.

fact is, if the village was 4-5x the size of new york with buildings the size of mountains(meaning all would be equal too or greater then the empire state building in height and total size) the city would be able to hold close to 100million people easy.

which is such a horrible estimation as that means that the cloud village alone would have been able to supply 100x the size of the allied shinbone alliance(10million) without even hitting a full 10% of their current population.

that is a sad joke that you even think these places are comparible.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@chair-sama said:

lol

really? do you even comprehend how large new york city is?

take a good look at this. see the purple one named manhattan?

this is what about 1/2 of manhattan looks like.

heres the other half of manhattan:

Explain how this compares to multiple mountain ranges? Matter of fact don't it's my last reply to you.

now take those two. that makes up roughly the size of manhattan. which if you refer to the color coded map above, is based on land mass the SMALLEST of the boroughs. Queens alone takes up 3x as much physical space.

brooklyn almost 2x as much.

this is all just 1 sub-division the city, and the smallest one at that. this also doesn't include the area you see that pushes up into the Bronx,

Cool story.

ALSO please show scans where it mentions that single buildings are made of hollowed out mountains. because this would mean that basic buildings in the village are taller then the empire state building itself. the only building I've seen like that is in the cloud village and its the Main building. and they are built on TOP of the mountains:

Except that the basic buildings are already comparable to mountains:

No Caption Provided

This is a clear as day scale, to mountains, it's certainly obvious these buildings are far larger than any in New York.

fact is, if the village was 4-5x the size of new york with buildings the size of mountains(meaning all would be equal too or greater then the empire state building in height and total size) the city would be able to hold close to 100million people easy.

which is such a horrible estimation as that means that the cloud village alone would have been able to supply 100x the size of the allied shinbone alliance(10million) without even hitting a full 10% of their current population.

Because everyone in the village is a shinobi eh? Because shinobi don't have classified areas to the public eh? I guess size correlates to population now. Laughable.

that is a sad joke that you even think these places are comparible.

Honestly I don't even know why I bothered responding to you in the first place, even holding a conversation with you annoys me. I detest you as a person and even more so as a debater, stay away from my notifs, I intentionally ignore you in every thread despite you constantly tagging me but you can't seem to take a hint.

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I don't even know why I bothered responding to you in the first place, even holding a conversation with you annoys me. I detest you as a person and even more so as a debater, stay away from my notifs, I intentionally ignore you in every thread despite you constantly tagging me but you can't seem to take a hint.

Wow there buddy, its seems like you went over board with the ad hominem

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WordWarrior

Laxus in a stomp

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kroczilla

@cosmic_lantern: 1) show me where it was stated it didnt burn gaara's sand due to it being imbued with chakra. And the samurais only channel chakra to their sword when in combat, no statements about it passing through their enture armour system. Not to mention as was clearly shown when kankuro removed the armour from the samurai, he was long unconcious after getting hit by amateratsu so even if they can channel chakra via their armour (they cant though) he was already unconcious and obviously wasnt channeling any chakra.

2) first of, gaara accomplished that after taking time to grind the ground beneath to form sand. Laxus wontgive him time to do that. Secondly, wood clones are NOWHERE close to theoriginal. It took the combined assualt of the gokage to break original madara's ribcage susaano, yet they all individual took on five complete suusanoo wood clones each. Theres also the fact that madara easily wiped out the wood clones hashirama sent to occupy him, treating them as fodder and stating that he would wait for the real thing.

The only time an actual mountain was shown, those two meteors didnt even come close to comparing to its size as shown when madara used perfect susaano against the gokage.

Those mountains in the background arent even in proper perspective to say the meteor dwarved them.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/589/2

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/589/3

As you can clearly see, perfect susaano dwarved the two combined meteors and it is barely the size of a mountain.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ash_kechup_ I agree with you there that Laxus advantage is his speed, but I think what also should be mentioned that he can turn himself into lightning to move around, which makes catching him even more difficult

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus should win fairly easily.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao at guy who said sand village was 5x the size of new york.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: 1) show me where it was stated it didnt burn gaara's sand due to it being imbued with chakra. And the samurais only channel chakra to their sword when in combat, no statements about it passing through their enture armour system. Not to mention as was clearly shown when kankuro removed the armour from the samurai, he was long unconcious after getting hit by amateratsu so even if they can channel chakra via their armour (they cant though) he was already unconcious and obviously wasnt channeling any chakra.

2) first of, gaara accomplished that after taking time to grind the ground beneath to form sand. Laxus wontgive him time to do that. Secondly, wood clones are NOWHERE close to theoriginal. It took the combined assualt of the gokage to break original madara's ribcage susaano, yet they all individual took on five complete suusanoo wood clones each. Theres also the fact that madara easily wiped out the wood clones hashirama sent to occupy him, treating them as fodder and stating that he would wait for the real thing.

The only time an actual mountain was shown, those two meteors didnt even come close to comparing to its size as shown when madara used perfect susaano against the gokage.

Those mountains in the background arent even in proper perspective to say the meteor dwarved them.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/589/2

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/589/3

As you can clearly see, perfect susaano dwarved the two combined meteors and it is barely the size of a mountain.

lol its no use, he will straw man everything you have to say and attack you instead of bringing up any rational point about the points you make. he will then post some random nonsense scans that have no context in the discussion itself. he will use an item in the foreground and directly compare it to an item literally miles in the background and say this item "dwarfs" it or is "scalable" to it, apparently forgetting how reality works, he probably also thinks his thumb must be the size of the sun lol.

but you make a good point about the soldier already being unconscious by the time that the armor was removed. that one scene itself was always a bit odd considering before and after it, ameratsu was always hyped to be so powerful, even literally causing fatal damage to danzo in seconds and causing the raikage to have his arm removed. the only time other then this that it was shown to be non-effective was against madara who, argueably has means to counter it, but some how these samurai were fine from it. I've personally always seen the samurai's scene as an outlier as its the one time ameratsu failed to hurt a fodder opponent without a solid reasoning.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't need to be stated, it's outright depicted numerous times that it can't burn through chakra with a plethora of instances of it failing to. I hate liars, even more so when they continue to lie when the evidence is right infront of them:

No Caption Provided

Yea definitely unconscious, debunked.

Except not one of those clones were shattered and the only ones that were even capable of fighting them 5-on-1 at the time were Onoki and Tsunade (Y'know the granddaughter of the guy who game'd Madara on a nearly daily basis as if it was nothing). Everyone else was getting destroyed, gaara was only able to defend. Madara didn't 'wipe out' anything he flat out refused to fight a clone instead of the original, another instance of you lying:

No Caption Provided

Lmfao if Hashirama was confident to send a clone to confront Madara it sure as hell aint as weak as you're making them out to be.

Complete and utter fail for using them AFTER they were broken and pieced and showed absolutely nothing to their original size. Textbook of misinterpretation right there.

Mk, It's safe to say you're dismissed also, laughable amount of downplay here followed by either complete ignorance or intentional lowballing.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@lpnq said:

Lmfao at guy who said sand village was 5x the size of new york.

1. The fact that their are 44 training grounds and 1 of them measures 20km (albeit the largest) in area is enough to base that even if the rest were 10km (they all have a huge field with surrounding forestry similar to the forest of death, hell even if we say 5 thats 235 km) the training areas alone would be almost larger than half the entire city of NY (489 km)
  2. I said Suna is comparable to Konoha, in which konoha is unquestionably larger than new york without even attempting any sort of calc, it has mountain range in the middle of it that looks absolutely minuscule.
  3. The only counter argument for such is based off of population which has been shot down.
  4. I said Konoha is 3-4x larger than New York which it is, and you have no way of actually disproving it along with no evidence to support konoha is smaller.
  5. You can hop in the debate at any time, I'll gladly defend my stance.
  6. This is still within the boundaries of the village, though on the outskirts(behind the kage monument) you can clearly see the roads underneath it:
No Caption Provided

It's fair to say new york isn't this size.

I like it when people laugh at my arguments, it gets even funnier when the evidence shuts them up.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Chair-Sama

I'm just gunna leave this here since i can't tag him to expose HIS lies lol.

since we are counting "outskirts" lol.

if we are talking purely the city(489km) for new york, then we should be talking about purely the village, not any of the training grounds, outskirts of the smaller towns and roads around it.

thats like saying that pain just blew away over 289km of space. he didn't, he blew up the central part of the village. as would have Deidara if the bomb had landed.

No Caption Provided

which equals roughly this many km's:

No Caption Provided

21,433 km's.

apparently suna/konoha (including outskirts) are ~100km squared(since they are 5x the size of new york). for a size reference thats the size of the state of michigan. Both parts of it. as proof, here it is:

No Caption Provided

michigan is 56k square miles which makes this many square kilometers:

No Caption Provided

so konoha/suna are confirmed larger then the states of michigan or iowa.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people underestimate how big new york is.

A single state is the same size of an European COUNTRY.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq said:

people underestimate how big new york is.

A single state is the same size of an European COUNTRY.

exactly. even the city itself, speaking of the entire new york metro area, is larger then delaware and rhode island combined. but you know, the leaf village is 5x the size of this:

No Caption Provided

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern
No Caption Provided

The level of downright stupidity in this thread is unrivaled by anything I've seen, WHY would I include population as a factor when im talking about the physical size of the city itself, konoha in it's ENTIRETY is 3-4x larger than new york as I stated in my original comment before an idiot decided to twist my words to fit his already destroyed argument.

Sweet Mary, Jesus, and Joseph this is appalling.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kroczilla

@cosmic_lantern: 1) so no actual proof, just your statement. If amateratsu cant burn through gaara's sand due to it having chakra, how come it hurt raikage, juubi and hachobi all of whomhave far greater chakra than gaara. Also nt seeing your proof that samurai's channel chakra into their armour not to mention the scan you posted literally supports my statement. That guy is clearly not concious. His eyes where shut both before, during and even after the armour was removed (which indicates he was just recovering due to being freed from his armour). Heck he needed someone to support him after being freedof his armour.

2) the fact that they could survive and held their own against an assualt from that number of clones already debunks your ridiculous assertion that wood clones are equal to the original's power. Heck your scan fodder proves my point as even madara found fighting a clone boring. Hashirama isnt an idit but at that time iirc, they were trying to restrain the juubi. He obviously didnt have the time for madara.

Guess i was mistaken about madara defeating a bunch of wood clones though given the fact that he found them not to beworth his time (unlike the five kages who he actually found somewhat entertaining) itsobviousthat wood clone isnt anywhere close to the original in power unless of course you have scans proving otherwise.

And bruh, the meteors were not only piled on top each other but where relatively in one piece. They werent broken to pieces until AFTER ps shattered them. The first link clearly showed that they were not close to ps in size.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

like i said, if we are counting outskirts.

the metropolitan area is new york and its outskirts.

definition of metropolitan:

No Caption Provided

the metropolitan area is new york and whats included in it.

if you are just talking about whats commonly considered as "downtown new york" or the heart of the city, yes. its ~400km.

this would be similar to the part of the village that pain destroyed:

No Caption Provided

sure add all the outskirts and extra area you need to, to justify that this is larger then NYC.

but you can't add the outskirts and other lands because they are, and i quote: still within the village boundaries, but not do the same for new york city.

mind you this is talking about the area of space inside of the village gate, or the village itself. not everything in its jurisdiction as a whole. if you could all the forest/farm/rural areas under the protection of the village, then sure it can be quite large, just like if you could all the small townships, areas,farms, landfills, ETC under the jurisdiction of New York City(hence the METROPOLITAN AREA) i is also quite larger, as is with ANY city.

but even in the manga itself they are not considered "inside" the village itself.

MAYBE you forgot, this discussion started based on diedara's bomb taking out the sand village. this was obviously going to take out the Main village part(as that is where they were fighting, and gaara's sand covered just that, the main village. not the outskirts, not the desert beyond the mountains. that is the area that YOU said was larger then new york city. which has absolutely no standing here, you then differed the debate by bring in OTHER villages(irrelevant to the initial point) and their size, claiming they are 4-5 times larger.

Which even that alone is insane.

so lets see,

304 miles(squared) x 5 = 1500 square miles.

1500 miles(squared):

No Caption Provided

making it 2414 square kilometers(1500 square miles). which is almost the size of delaware:

No Caption Provided

for size reference again, lets compare this:

the village hidden in the leaves

No Caption Provided

to these, all of jus the sate of rhode island(by your calcs should be only 2/3rds the size of the leaf village):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

these are all completely separate areas in different parts of the state. but you know, Fan calcs > actual images from the manga/anime.

as for the mountain in the middle of the city that means nothing, here is a photo of a city absolutely dwarfed by New york city. it also has a mountain in the city, and by scaling, is larger then the mountain in kohona: literally dwarfs these sky scrapers, and its even ~20 miles away from them, located in the center of the entire city.

No Caption Provided

your entire argument is based off:

1. a fan calc you made basing the village on the size of the forest of death(which is not even in the main part of the village itself) and there being 44 training grounds. you even just assumed they are all 10km in size, even though the ONLY one given a size reference is the FOREST of death. for al we know they could be the size of buildings, or the small field from the 3rd chapter where they first meet with kakashi.

2. you then based that calc for kohona and compare it to he sand village somehow?

3. attempt to debunk my point about the SAND village with a completely made up calc made from false information about the LEAF village.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus godstomps, how is this even a fight? And what's stopping laxus from casting fairy law, which would definitely one shot gaara?

Laxus wins 11/10

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deidara's strongest attack was 10 km. No way in hell could C3 be the size of new york.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gaara wins.

comictheif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gaara wins

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

gaara wins anyone saying laxus needs their heads cheaked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus takes a majority. His casual nukes easily vaporised Ajeel's sand. Ajeel>Gaara

No Caption Provided

Laxus can also kill him with Fair Law

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy Tail is cancer

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts