@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Static Shock said:
"Yes. "
I didn't read the story, but if Marquis of Death devastated Latveria in seconds (or the city, or whatever), and the current Doom is more powerful than him, then wouldn't that mean he could do some seriously crazy crap if they were in a full scale battle?  Did you read the story? Can you tell me what Doom is capable of right now? I checked his page and I don't think it's been updated for that story. "
Not That Magic Thousand year old Doom still was'nt anywhere near MoD league!  & BTW This Doom has already been forgotten & most like;y will not appear again, so this is just regular doom..  GBD "
So I guess that's why he ended up killing him at the end of the arc then?"
Did you read it or even know what your talking about!?  Yea he defeated him AFTER An alternate copy of himself severly weakened him THEN faught the FF with the Power of ALL there Mulitverse copies!  Funny how people forget them facts huh?  GBD "

No Caption Provided
  It's interesting how Reed confirms that he could have killed the Marquis long ago, and how you often have no idea what you're talking about.  "

LOL, Man your sad!

You really don't know what your talking about. He's talking about ClydeWynchum before he became MOD & was locked up by Reed & not even a threat, & with his death could of changed his history! 

Next Pathetic atempt!!!

Also Doom plan was to get ClydeWyncum awake so he could weaken MOD so he would have a chance!

To easy guy! Get some knowledge before you post!

GBD

"
xP You really are amusing.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#152  Edited By castleking

wth is GBD?

Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Static Shock said:
"Yes. "
I didn't read the story, but if Marquis of Death devastated Latveria in seconds (or the city, or whatever), and the current Doom is more powerful than him, then wouldn't that mean he could do some seriously crazy crap if they were in a full scale battle?  Did you read the story? Can you tell me what Doom is capable of right now? I checked his page and I don't think it's been updated for that story. "
Not That Magic Thousand year old Doom still was'nt anywhere near MoD league!  & BTW This Doom has already been forgotten & most like;y will not appear again, so this is just regular doom..  GBD "
Did you read it or even know what your talking about!?  Yea he defeated him AFTER An alternate copy of himself severly weakened him THEN faught the FF with the Power of ALL there Mulitverse copies!  Funny how people forget them facts huh?  GBD "

It's interesting how Reed confirms that he could have killed the Marquis long ago, and how you often have no idea what you're talking about.  "

LOL, Man your sad!

You really don't know what your talking about. He's talking about ClydeWynchum before he became MOD & was locked up by Reed & not even a threat, & with his death could of changed his history! 

Next Pathetic atempt!!!

Also Doom plan was to get ClydeWyncum awake so he could weaken MOD so he would have a chance!

GBD

"
xP You really are amusing."

Nothing amusing about facts bro! 

You just got proven & looked like a Idoiot in claiming Doom beat MoD by himself! Which is false! 
Then you nitpicked a scan of Reed saying Doom could of killed Wynchum who was looked away & brain dead into trying to prove that Doom could of taked MOD!  

Two false Claims that I just proved to be ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!!

Your quite amusing in a pathetic sort of way though... 

Avatar image for stormamazonphien_d_x
StormAmazonPhien(d)x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Static Shock said:
"Yes. "

LOL, Man your sad!

Next Pathetic atempt!!!

GBD

"
Nothing amusing about facts bro!  You just got proven & looked like a Idoiot in claiming Doom beat MoD by himself! Which is false! Then you nitpicked a scan of Reed saying Doom could of killed Wynchum who was looked away & brain dead into trying to prove that Doom could of taked MOD!   Two false Claims that I just proved to be ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!! Your quite amusing in a pathetic sort of way though...   "
OUCH
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#155  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Static Shock said:
"Yes. "

No Caption Provided

LOL, Man your sad!

Next Pathetic atempt!!!

GBD

"
Nothing amusing about facts bro!  You just got proven & looked like a Idoiot in claiming Doom beat MoD by himself! Which is false! Then you nitpicked a scan of Reed saying Doom could of killed Wynchum who was looked away & brain dead into trying to prove that Doom could of taked MOD!   Two false Claims that I just proved to be ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!! Your quite amusing in a pathetic sort of way though...   "
Two statements proving you couldn't even comprehend anything  I said. Good job. Going for the honorary Darwin award are we?
Shadey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Shadey

Bump

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not many times we see an African nation beat a European nation but Wakanda wins

Avatar image for katrin_romanoff_004
Katrin_Romanoff_004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The defending country would probably win. If Doom was attacking, and Wakanda started to have problems, they could call in the avengers or x-men or FF. But Doom would do anything to maintain control of Latveria. In a defensive battle, he would kick anyone's butt.

Mikie Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wakanda forever! With the tech advancements, suri's intelligence, t'challas cunning and battle strategic ideology and the entire NBA allstar team, I'm pretty sure Latveria ain't got this at all.