Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Introduction

Did you ever feel like certain characters would be simply perfect with a specific Lantern Ring? Did you ever feel that the character would be unstoppable, and you could defend them to hell and back? Well, you can't, because you didn't sign up for my tournament, but you do get to watch the people who did!

Teams

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@orpheus_knightfall:

• Midnighter
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@dedmanwalkin

• Ben 10k

Rules

• our character has to actually be compatible with the ring.
  • No losing the ring. If you lose the ring, you die and can't be resurrected. Your opponent cannot take away your ring.
  • Morals can be altered depending on the ring and nothing else.Nerfing will be considered. Ask me.
    • All Black, Red, Orange, and Yellow Lanterns will have no morals. So if I make Superman a Black Lantern (not that I could) he would have no morals.
    • All Violet, Indigo, Blue, and Green Lanterns will have the same morals as they normally do.
  • I will participate.
  • You get 6 months of training with your ring. This is NOT prep and cannot be used to do anything other than train.
  • No "makeshift prep" as in fleeing the battle to go collect some stuff either. You must fight.
  • You don't necessarily get the characters' feats, but you get their powersets. For example, Hal Jordan has shown some telepathy with his ring, but he's a unique case and you wouldn't get all his feats as he supposedly has the greatest willpower in the universe. You'd get the standard speed, strength, durability, constructs of a normal lantern, and you can argue that you'd get more based on the character's willpower and/or learning ability.

• Perfect Teamwork

FIGHT!!!!!!!!

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dedmanwalkin: same as the other tournament, abandoned dc earth 20k BC

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall

I am just going to go into my plan because Midnighter isn't really a threat here.

The Plan

Ben starts by fusing Atomix and Buzzshock together to form AtomicShox. Buzzshock will duplicate upon using absorbing enough energy and Atomix is a living reactor. This will allow AtomicShox to duplicate himself an unlimited amount of time. Each of the duplicates then time's out and becomes Ben again. This will allow them to become a variety of different aliens.

Ben Prime

The original Ben will then fuse Grey Matter and Brainstorm into BrainMatter! BrainMatter's incredible intellect will allow him to determine what abilities you have. Brainstorm can analyze any technology he comes across and determine its function. As Midnighter is cybernetic, he'll figure out how he works. Grey Matter's added brainpower makes this a slam dunk.

The Trap

20 Bens then fuse Ultimate Gravattack and Humungusaur and become Ultimate Gravasaurs! Gravattack has incredible gravity manipulation due in part to being the mass of a small planet. Humungusaur is an impossible strong dinosaur that can grow in size. The two of them combined will have the power to keep Midnighter from even lifting a finger. He is stuck!

The Hot Box

20 Bens then fuse Heatblast and Diamondhead together to form Hothead! Heatblast is always hot and has powerful pyrokinesis. Diamondhead is made of powerful crystals and can create and manipulate crystals. Together they can build a prison of hot crystals that will raise the temperature to scorching.

The Pain

20 Bens then fuse Lodestar and Atomix together to become AtomicStar! Lodestar is basically Magneto-lite and with the unlimited power of Atomix, he would make even Magneto look like a toy. He proceeds to steal every piece of metal inside Midnighter until he is unarmed. He then projects a powerful EMP that will fry his brain and any electronics he has.

The Pain II

20 Bens then fuse Gutrot with NRG to form NRGuts! Gutrot can expel any type of gas that can be made. NRG is living nuclear radiation. Together they enter the Hotbox and start spewing nuclear acid gas. This will nullify his Midnighter's Regen. NRG's armor is immune to basically all damage.

The Ring

1 Ben then proceeds to fuse Nanomech with Gravattack forming Gravamech! Nanomech can shrink to small sizes and Gravattack manipulated gravity. He then shrinks and flies right to the Ring. He then forces the Ring to orbit him and removes it from Midnighter's body.

The End

The last fusion will end this battle! Ben Prime switches to Big Chill and Eye Guy forming Chill Eyes. Big Chill and Eye Guy both have powerful freeze beams and combining them together will make them all the more powerful. He freezes both Midnighter and the Ring. They both are now his.

Conclusion

Black Lantern are only threatening due to numbers, one Black Lantern versus my Orange Lantern Army in addition to my Ben 10 army just loses horribly. Basically, Ben just adds you to his ever growing collection.

No Caption Provided

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007:

I'm not using prep so I don't understand the issue.

I'm not taking his ring, I am removing it from him. Black Lantern Rings actually merge with the host spreading throughout them like an infection. The only way to kill one without using white lantern energy is to remove the infection. This is what Gravamech is doing. This allows me to freeze them both. The Ring is still on his finger, it just spearated by a layer of air allowing my Freeze Attack to put him in stasis.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: Are you using composite Midnighter, Pre-52, or New 52?

He can see an attack coming but if he can't avoid it, there is nothing he can do.

All my aliens weaknesses are countered by those that I fused them with. There are no weaknesses to exploit.

A construct spike against Orange Lantern Shielding? Good luck with that. You have 1 Ring, I have the full power of an entire Corp at my disposal.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Comicdude360

@orpheus_knightfall: umm. That's not how you debate. Are you planning something out and working on a legit post or is this just a joke.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: That's the thing, there is only ONE ring for the Orange Lantern Corp and it access the entire power of the corp. It is not divided into 7200 Lanterns like all the other corps.

You have to pierce through an Orange Lantern Shield before Ben can become AtomicShox. At this point, my army will become too large to handle.

Precog is great if you can do anything about it but Midnighter still loses hard to Ben. You put a Street-Tier guy against a Mid Tier Guy with near-Skyfather level power.

You can't win here, Ben is too versatile, too powerful, and too much for Midnighter to handle.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: I did ask the guy who set up the tournament, here is what he said:

Could we wield the Orange Lantern at Larfleeze levels? You would be the sole wielder of the Orange Light. You get none of the constructs as in people he's killed and assimilated. Other than that, yes.

You can't create constructs inside someone in Lantern Shields otherwise every Lantern Battle in history would end that way. If you can I will need proof of that.

You can't dodge Gravity! When Ultimate Gravasaurs start increasing gravity, he'll lose all his ability to dodge.

You are correct, IF it is possible for him to win then his computer will figure it out but victory for him is impossible here. Ben is too versatile, too powerful, and too much for Midnighter.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: I still have an entire Corps' worth of energy to pull from the Ring. Also, Buzzshocks are power absorbers.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You want to shoot an Orange Lantern shielded person? The Ring has its own AI that will protect him during transformation.