Lancelot (Kingsman) vs Big Daddy (Kick-Ass)

Killer_Judge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Killer_Judge_
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Morals On/In Character
  • No Knowledge/Random Encounter
  • Standard gear
  • Fight takes place in the streets of Venice

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crap this is hard , I'd say bigdaddy due to gear.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

My parents watched Kingsman without me. So, I can't give a debate

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XioKenji

@reaperonyx said:

My parents watched Kingsman without me. So, I can't give a debate

You're missing out. hard.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Big Daddy had more strength, but nowhere near the skill and finesse. Lancelot didn't miss, didn't hesitate, and every shot was basically done with perfect precision.

This would be a decent fight, but Lancelots suit is just as bullet proof as Big Daddy's, and he likely has any one of a number of gadgets held by any Kingsman.

Neither has many movie feats, but I'd go with Lancelot.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Daddy, his armor should be an advantage.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarthAznable

That was a dope ass armbar.

Bat_Siri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lancelot

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lance, due to gear and being smart enough to just shoot big daddy in the mouth or eye hole.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lancelot.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jueix
@floopay said:

Big Daddy had more strength, but nowhere near the skill and finesse. Lancelot didn't miss, didn't hesitate, and every shot was basically done with perfect precision.

This would be a decent fight, but Lancelots suit is just as bullet proof as Big Daddy's, and he likely has any one of a number of gadgets held by any Kingsman.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Big Daddy's armor was tanking bullets without him flinching. He was like a murdering tank, mixing H2H, knives and guns. He was alot faster than the thugs, overwhelmingly fast.

@lukehero said:

Lance, due to gear and being smart enough to just shoot big daddy in the mouth or eye hole.

No Caption Provided

Big Daddy's close aim dodge

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Koays

Lancelot appears far more skilled though reflexes seem about the same

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#14 owie  Moderator

I agree that Lancelot is a lot smoother and m ore precise...shooting that drink tray guy and grabbing the glass before it fell takes a lot of coordination.

Big Daddy's got a lot better gear.

Hard to say. I'm leaning toward Big Daddy due to gear--and also still being a good fighter.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mickey-mouse

@darth-revan: I mean this is so subjective because they are both so thin on feats, but the Kingsman all had the same gadgets and Lance looked well trained. Big Daddy isn't some mook, but starting up close there isn't a reason why Lance can't just shoot him in the mouth and use his gadgets to overwhelm him. Big Daddy's gear is very straight forward, while the kingsman gear is more sneaky. Something like a bullet proof umbrella that has a bunch of weapons would confuse the hell out of your opponent.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jueix
@lukehero said:

@darth-revan: I mean this is so subjective because they are both so thin on feats, but the Kingsman all had the same gadgets and Lance looked well trained.

And Big Daddy taught Hitgirl everything she knows.

Hit-Girl snuck into the warehouse where they were going to Kill Kick-Ass and Big daddy, Killed the lights and showed great stealth using Night vision to go COD on their asses. Then with instructions from Big Daddy, used great tactics such as Miss-Direction with the flashing light. IMO i think the whole movie of Kick-Ass proved Hit-Girl and Big Daddy to be masters of Strategy and tactics.

@lukehero said:

Big Daddy isn't some mook, but starting up close there isn't a reason why Lance can't just shoot him in the mouth and use his gadgets to overwhelm him. Big Daddy's gear is very straight forward, while the kingsman gear is more sneaky. Something like a bullet proof umbrella that has a bunch of weapons would confuse the hell out of your opponent.

Agreed Kingsman has better tech but a lot Kingsman's equipment is made for disabling/incapacitating an opponent, while BD's is meant to kill.

Movie Big Daddy was nasty and took a whole factory of thugs without effort. He own every thug and use their bodies as body armor and their own weapons to mortally wound them all.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darth-revan: We can't stretch that too much. Students surpass the master all of the time in fiction and movies. Stealth isn't going to matter that much. Because the OP doesn't mention it we can assume they are close and at least semi visible.

Agreed Kingsman has better tech but a lot Kingsman's equipment is made for disabling/incapacitating an opponent, while BD's is meant to kill.

False, there were different settings on the Umbrella including killing. Also disabling your opponent is a good thing. Like the Umbrella could shoot out a taser wrist or leg wrap and other weird objects Big Daddy may not be ready to deal with.

Movie Big Daddy was nasty and took a whole factory of thugs without effort. He own every thug and use their bodies as body armor and their own weapons to mortally wound them all.

That was totally bad***, but give me the guy that killed some trained typed looking henchmen over mob thugs. Plus they had weapons like explosive lighters, amnesia dart, and other stuff that would catch big daddy off guard.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jueix

@lukehero: I see your point but I think you are assuming Lancelot is comparable to Galah or Eggy using his gear. And we not even know than is "standard equipment" in a random encounter for him.

I don't think Lancelot is a experienced Kingsman very comparable to Galahad. Or even Eggsy (who beat Gazelle using his gear).

Gazelle did already stomp him. True Lancelot had no idea she was there but I think that's missing the point. Lancelot was the very definition of a jobber, literally existing only to make another character look good. He just finished taking down an armed hit squad with style and grace like James Bond, then immediately Gazelle slices the dude in half and we realize this isn't that kind of movie. If the two had an actual prolonged fight scene, that would defeat the purpose because it would mean Gazelle actually had trouble with him. By having Gazelle just slice Lancelot in half without him even seeing her, we get the point that she is literally on an entirely different level.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lancelot due to what i like to call "Saitama effect" they both did extremely impressive things but Lancelot did it so effortlessly it was incredible. His gear is better and he is way more badass. On the other hand, Big Daddy has more feats.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darth-revan: He doesn't need to be on either of those two guys level to defeat Big Daddy to be honest. Both of these guys are thin on feats, so it's gonna come down to gear. I think we can assume he is at least decent and not a mook with the gear. That's all he really needs to beat a characters that also only has 1 fight scene and no victories over main characters. They are both in the same boat feat wise, so the only thing that's gonna separate the two is weapons.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lancelot should take this.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Could go either way

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lancelot 6/10. He seems to be faster and more precise.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big daddy wins a close fight

Mongoose

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lancelot. The Kingsmen are known to carry unorthodox gear, and besides that, Lancelot just comes off as more precise. He has zero wasted movement and while I think BG would put up a good fight, especially with that armor, I see him losing in the end.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

Big Daddy, his armor should be an advantage.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Daddy wins a slight majority. It is close though.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BlackLegRaph

Big Daddy takes it.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers