Kyuubi (Naruto) vs Spirit Of Fire (Shaman King)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Nerx

No fanatics or extremists ok ,just peacefull reasonable debating...

This Foxy Badass?
This Foxy Badass?

Or
This Burning Behemoth?
This Burning Behemoth?

What do you guys think  and why?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By oldmagic

We don't know the full extent of the foxes powers so why did you bother making a spite thread?

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nerx

Ok man...

Shadow Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shadow Tiger

I think the Kyuubi would. He's really, I mean REALLY powerful. He can blast out that chakra thing that Naruto did in Four-Tails mode, but its like 800 times bigger and powerful-er. The Kyuubi is also pretty fast. He's got nine disastrous tails that can't be hurt by fire. (Obviously)

And and and and... He is just too awesome to lose! xDDD
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By oldmagic

well, his soul couldn't even be sucked out by the Death God himself. That says something. What makes you think that fire elemental gonna do the same to the fox? 

Shadow Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shadow Tiger

I'll say it again - The Kyuubi iz just too awesome to lose! Just too powerful and much much cooler looking! xD

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nerx

If the Spirit Can Devour a God (Shamash) Beating Kyuubi wouldn't be impossible 

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldmagic
Nerx said:
"If the Spirit Can Devour a God (Shamash) Beating Kyuubi wouldn't be impossible "
Do you know what a Death God is? And those spirits are nothing compared to this kind of demon. Not only is it big but would use the Spirit of Fire as a scratching post and then piss on it. What i am trying to say is, even though a spirit devoured a god like spirit, a GOD of Death couldn't take the soul of a Fox demon. There is a whole difference of a gap there. 
Sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Sasuke

I think it would be a tie. The fire spirit is the living embodiment  of the unlimited power and fury of fire. He is not just some spirit with fire based attacks he is FIRE! every fire that has been or will be manifested in physical form. And the fox is  a natural disaster like an earthquake or a tornado. It comes and all it leaves behind is destruction and death. Using  only 1/2 of the good side of its chakra you become one of the most powerful beings on the planet times that by 4 and you have a beast that even in death its spirit holds enough power to destroy the world. I think it would be more likely the they would destroy the planet way before them would kill each other.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oldmagic
Sasuke said:
"I think it would be a tie. The fire spirit is the living embodiment  of the unlimited power and fury of fire. He is not just some spirit with fire based attacks he is FIRE! every fire that has been or will be manifested in physical form. And the fox is  a natural disaster like an earthquake or a tornado. It comes and all it leaves behind is destruction and death. Using  only 1/2 of the good side of its chakra you become one of the most powerful beings on the planet times that by 4 and you have a beast that even in death its spirit holds enough power to destroy the world. I think it would be more likely the they would destroy the planet way before them would kill each other."
............You seriously degrade the Demon fox if you compare this to the fire spirit. 
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nerx

Degrade? heh... its an overestimation and is this based on actual powers or fanbase?

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nerx
oldmagic said:
"Nerx said:
"If the Spirit Can Devour a God (Shamash) Beating Kyuubi wouldn't be impossible "
Do you know what a Death God is? And those spirits are nothing compared to this kind of demon. Not only is it big but would use the Spirit of Fire as a scratching post and then piss on it. What i am trying to say is, even though a spirit devoured a god like spirit, a GOD of Death couldn't take the soul of a Fox demon. There is a whole difference of a gap there. "
Death God? please the SOF is superior, just check it out
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kaino12

aposable thumbs beats tails anyday.

Sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points