User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hiddenlight
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

I thought that this one is interesting.

• This is an all-out battle, win by any means
  • Takes place in the Konoha Crater, but they can leave it
  • Kyuubi 6-tails transformation and Gear 4th, both transformations have no time limit here
  • Both bloodlusted
  • Kyuubi can't get more tails
  • EDIT: Anime feats for 6-tails Kyuubi and for Luffy.
XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By XioKenji
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You should'nt have opened Pandora's box.

Edit : I'm on Luffy's side.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What season started the time skip for One Piece?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on who attacks first. Bijuu Bomb would take out Luffy while I don't think 6-Tailed Naruto has the blunt force durability feats to tank one of Luffy's city splitters. So it comes down to combat speed and while I don't remember speed feats from 6 tails I also wasn't impressed by Gear 4 speed given Doffy consistently reacted to him and there didn't even seem to be a speed Boost from Gear 2.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh said:

@highaccuser: Gear fourth blitzed doffy though..

Doffy reacted to him convincingly.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What season started the time skip for One Piece?

I don't really call them seasons, but I'm pretty sure it was around episode 500

XanxusKills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy fights Sea kings twice the size of the kyuubi itself and has unbelievable strength that exceeds anyone in NV. current luffy fighting six tailed naruto is like asking a grown man to bear huge his pet kitten.

Luffy wins

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@highaccuser said:
@kingh said:

@highaccuser: Gear fourth blitzed doffy though..

Doffy reacted to him convincingly.

King Kong Gun, Rhino Howitser and Snake Shot were the first 3 moves Luffy used in gear 4 and they all successfully blitzed Doffy.

Really? I remember him seeing them coming and trying to defend himself but just failing because he couldn't match Luffy's power. Not to mention he dodged Luffy's attacks at certain points. I'm also not sure those moves would be enough given Doffy tanked them and Naruto tanking his Bijuu Bomb puts him at higher durability than Doflamingo. Granted blunt force =/= explosive power but I don't know if the difference is that severe.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy fights Sea kings twice the size of the kyuubi itself and has unbelievable strength that exceeds anyone in NV. current luffy fighting six tailed naruto is like asking a grown man to bear huge his pet kitten.

Luffy wins

While I'm not going to input on the battle, the bolded part...

No Caption Provided

High to God Tier NVs are above Luffy from what I know.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5 years from now this might be a fair fight

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanxuskills said:

Luffy wins

While I'm not going to input on the battle, the bolded part...

No Caption Provided

High to God Tier NVs are above Luffy from what I know.

Please. Sea kings are omnipotent..... /sarcasm

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Then I suppose he can blitz. I don't remember much speed from this version of Naruto.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Depends on who attacks first. Bijuu Bomb would take out Luffy while I don't think 6-Tailed Naruto has the blunt force durability feats to tank one of Luffy's city splitters. So it comes down to combat speed and while I don't remember speed feats from 6 tails I also wasn't impressed by Gear 4 speed given Doffy consistently reacted to him and there didn't even seem to be a speed Boost from Gear 2.

No Caption Provided

XanxusKills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By XanxusKills

@saint_of_origin: Lmao, name one person.

And before you mention a juubi jinchuuriki, mind you the people that overcame their power with physical strength. (8 Gates Gai, RSM naruto enhanced with 5 tails steam, and Sakura if you count the head punch)

There's a difference between physical superiority and simply being more powerful like projectiles.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

No Caption Provided

I don't think that was in the manga and that probably has more to do with power than speed.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hiddenlight

I'm not picking sides, but for blunt force durability the only one that I remember is him tanking the shinra tensei and overpowering it.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

I'm not picking sides, but for blunt force durability the only one that I remember is him tanking the shinra tensei and overpowering it.

Shinra Tensei isn't really on the level of Luffy's blows unless it's the Super Shinra Tensei but Pain wasn't using that there.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Let's not forget that he survived getting smashed by multiple mountains worth of rocks and under increased gravity to boot when he was caught in Chibaku tensei.

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Major edit, I hope this make things fairer.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God 4th gear looks silly.

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6 tails stomp.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By StormKing1221

@unbiasedrodger: Care to explain how? I could see current Luffy taking this fight even without Gear 4th, high diff maybe but he could still probably take it. Even while lowballing gear 2nd, current Luffy should have speed rivaling the 4th raikages and that's an incredible lowball. Combined with CoO I don't see Luffy getting blitzed in any conceivable way. With gear 3rd and CoA, Luffy has many moves capable of taking down Naruto. Gear 3rd Luffy hits harder then almost any character revealed at that point in all of Narutos verse. Gear 4th, which is faster than gear 2nd and hits harder than gear 3rd stomps this Naruto. The only reason Luffy doesn't stomp Nartuo later on is because of Rasenshuriken Spam and Tailed Beast Bombs tbh.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By beautifulrevery

@wut said:

God 4th gear looks silly.

QFT

That is the most ridiculous looking transformation I've ever seen in anime and that's counting SS3 somehow growing your hair to idiotic lengths and destroying your eyebrows

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By StormKing1221

@unbiasedrodger: So you deny members of Cp9 being lightning timers and gear 2nd Luffy being faster than them? You deny Luffy almost destroying Noah(the near island sized ship with Elephant Gattling? All those things are facts my friend. The only reason War Arc Naruto beats Luffy is because Kishi decided to give him near infinite chakra's reserves for plot purposes. This match is a stomp in Luffy's favor considering he recently completely leveled Dressrosa with Gear 4th which is more impressive than anything Naruto ever did before gaining Tailed Beast Mode.

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By UnbiasedRodger

@stormking1221:

1. CP9 were NOT lightning timers as proven on various threads & I'm tired of getting into the same debate, saying they were lightning timers is not only a huge reach but it was even proven that kalifa wasn't in that same battle.

2.He destroyed half, barely. If I destroy an island sized gingerbread house does that make me an island buster ? Because an actual island and an old rickety, water-erodod boat are two diff things.

3.He completely leveled a city that was not only more than halfway destroyed already, he destroyed it after it was all brought together. That's almost the same thing as him destroying a mini skyscraper.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormking1221:

1. CP9 were NOT lightning timers as proven on various threads & I'm tired of getting into the same debate, saying they were lightning timers is not only a huge reach but it was even proven that kalifa wasn't in that same battle.

IDK what to say about this.Doflamingo Pirates also did this

No Caption Provided

2.He destroyed half, barely. If I destroy an island sized gingerbread house does that make me an island buster ? Because an actual island and an old rickety, water-erodod boat are two diff things.

Luffy can easily punch through steel,stone, and more durable Pacifistas.Just in that same arc,Luffy punched Hody through a 300meter plateau creating a large crater but when Luffy used RED HAWK on Hody, it barely even destroyed the top of the deck(It didn't). The boat is way stronger than you're making it out to be.

3.He completely leveled a city that was not only more than halfway destroyed already, he destroyed it after it was all brought together. That's almost the same thing as him destroying a mini skyscraper.

It was in the center and you can clearly see most of them not destroyed.Luffy sent a giant piece of the mass tilting above an 80 degree angle and the other one like 60 by sending someone flying. Remember,most of the attack power was heavily weakened by Doflamingo's strongest offense/defense and Doflamingo took most of the blow.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormking1221: Are you saying Luffy can actually move fater than the fourth raikage? Or just react to him, because those are two completely different things. Luffy was a lightning timer since skypia, kicking Enel's lighting back. Moving though I'd be willing to say no one in one piece aside from Kizaru and Enel have shown the capability of actually moving at lighting speed.

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: I lost interest the moment you thought OP was drawn to scale

marlon0024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Six tails had the durability to overcome gravity, and you are underestimating it, also Six tails proved invulnerability to al phsisycal and chakra atacks except of Chibaku Tensei, that was like a small black hole with high gravity. Six tails took all that pressure and lived, id like to say that luffy skills are just pure physical force, in that case that wont nearly get pass Narutos chakra armor.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CP9 clearly were lightning timers, it doesn't take much common sense to figure that out, Kalifa looks up at a storm cloud- lightning comes down- Kalifa rises from her bubble of protection. Her type of DF isn't automatic, it needed to be consciously activated, therefore she reacted to lightning. But no it's far too crazy to call the superhuman CP9 lightning timers so we'll just say they aren't, make up some BS reasons why based on assumptions and call it a day.

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@marlon0024: Zoro resisted fuji's gravity and Luffy>Zoro Physically (via G4) Fuji can casually spam city block sized meteors and casually lifted Pica's stone debris with his gravity. So 6 tails resisting pains gravity is not as impressive plus luffy was strong enough to deliver a punch 10,000 meters under the sea with out his arm losing momentum due to water pressure.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#41 the_stegman  Moderator

Foxy Naruto.

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6 tails still stomps lol this isn't even debatable, only an idiot or complete one piece wanking fanboy would think otherwise, in fact this may be a spite thread against luffy....

marlon0024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_redfists: Six Tails took the gravity of a small Moon itself and lived on. Chibaku tensei acts like a small black hole, still nobody had told if luffy could take a Bijudama.

Joker_mare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto takes this, hes way to durable and can slice luffy in half if he wanted to.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Six tails.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers