Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bo88gdan
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight till death who would win? no Bfr bloodlusted morals off ! Fight starts in center of Manhattan, New York .

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bigcimmerian

Kuurth destroys her.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Killemall

The scan is of Kuurth with power of Serpent + Cyttorak, i fail to see what Wonder Woman can do to hurt him let alone kill him.

Huge mismatch. Kuurth was as unstoppable as it freakin gets.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No she can not defeat Juggernaut.

@Killemall said:

The scan is of Kuurth with power of Serpent + Cyttorak, i fail to see what Wonder Woman can do to hurt him let alone kill him.

Serpent doesn't do anything but possess the mind of Cain Marko to utilize a concentrated effect of the Crimson Gem. In Essence, Kuurth is basically Juggernaut who lacks moral.

Cyttorak is the engine of Kuurth's power

Kuurth is the controller of Cain Marko

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stompa

@Killemall: Uhm how is Kuurth actually going to catch her if she dosen´t want it? I am just curious because i didn´t read too much including Kuurth......i mean it´s obvious she can´t defeat him but isn´t she much faster then him?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Killemall

@Stompa said:

@Killemall: Uhm how is Kuurth actually going to catch her if she dosen´t want it? I am just curious because i didn´t read too much including Kuurth......i mean it´s obvious she can´t defeat him but isn´t she much faster then him?

Well he has pitful combat speed so he is likely going to struggle tagging her, fair point.

Although the same the other way around, Wonder Woman simply cant hurt him, if she tried she will eventually tire to let Kuurth hit him, and to leave the fight because she is outmatched is certainly not in her character, let alone when morals are off.

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Serpent doesn't do anything but possess the mind of Cain Marko to utilize a concentrated effect of the Crimson Gem. In Essence, Kuurth is basically Juggernaut who lacks moral.

Anything to suggest this is actually true and not just your own interpretation of things? Kuurth clearly had extra power which he did not have before, he also had magic abilities like being able to mindcontrol people by touching him, he also was absolutely immune to telepathy something has never happened before, he was teleporting as well.

So please either show us a scan , bio, writer commentary anything that suggest this or make sure you state before hand that its all but your own interpretation and nothing more.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stompa

@Killemall said:

@Stompa said:

Well he has pitful combat speed so he is likely going to struggle tagging her, fair point.

Although the same the other way around, Wonder Woman simply cant hurt him, if she tried she will eventually tire to let Kuurth hit him, and to leave the fight because she is outmatched is certainly not in her character, let alone when morals are off.

I agree with you sooner or later (later) she would tire and once he tagges her it´s pretty much over. I just think it will take quite a while since her combat and movement speed are far superior to his. Only tactic that comes to my mind would be tagging him with her lasso and tiing him up....could he break the lasso or teleport out of it?.......i don´t really know.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Killemall

@Stompa said:

I agree with you sooner or later (later) she would tire and once he tagges her it´s pretty much over. I just think it will take quite a while since her combat and movement speed are far superior to his. Only tactic that comes to my mind would be tagging him with her lasso and tiing him up....could he break the lasso or teleport out of it?.......i don´t really know.

Her Lasso are close to being unbreakable, i dont ever recall her lasso being broken and i have read virtually every Wonder Woman solo issues (havent read the whole LOT of her appearence in JLA which are of course many many many issues).

The problem however is, she can tie him up, he is still strong enough to drag her around jump up and down with her holding the lasso. Besides, a blood lusted wonder woman would likely go for the kill than tie him up.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Stompa

@Killemall said:

@Stompa said:

Her Lasso are close to being unbreakable, i dont ever recall her lasso being broken and i have read virtually every Wonder Woman solo issues (havent read the whole LOT of her appearence in JLA which are of course many many many issues).

The problem however is, she can tie him up, he is still strong enough to drag her around jump up and down with her holding the lasso. Besides, a blood lusted wonder woman would likely go for the kill than tie him up.

Uhm propably true....i was just playin the devils advocate :)

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@Stompa said:

She will tire sooner or later. Kuurth never rests, never stops, can't be hurt, can't be BFR'd, and swings around Mjolnir lite.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Stompa said:

Anything to suggest this is actually true and not just your own interpretation of things? Kuurth clearly had extra power which he did not have before, he also had magic abilities like being able to mindcontrol people by touching him, he also was absolutely immune to telepathy something has never happened before, he was teleporting as well.

So please either show us a scan , bio, writer commentary anything that suggest this or make sure you state before hand that its all but your own interpretation and nothing more.

Juggernaut telelports and is immune to telepathy as well, but that all depends if Cain Marko is willing to use that power.

You are forgetting the MOST important factor of Fear Itself when applied to Cain's story about him being the Juggernaut. When he touched the hammer of Kuurth, he could have expelled the possession of the hammer with ease, but instead, out of grief, allowed Kuurth to take control of him.

The only powers relevant to the Hammer was direct flying and the possession of others. Other than that, every other power was the utilizing of the Gem of Cyttorak.

Remember when Cain lost the Power and Cyttorak gave it to Colossus? Where did all that "Unstoppable power go to?"

If you can just imagine if Colossus lost his mind after defeating Kuurth, he would have gone into a rampage and used all the powers Kuurth did and better.... Oh, and Kuurth didn't increase his mass as big as a castle, that was Colossus using the power of Cyttorak.

People forget that the Crimson Gem is like a Genie in a lamp. It can grant anything if people remember Steve's story or the story of D'Spayre.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Spartan101

@Killemall said:

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dondave

Juggernaut ftw

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Killemall

Juggernaut telelports and is immune to telepathy as well, but that all depends if Cain Marko is willing to use that power.

You are forgetting the MOST important factor of Fear Itself when applied to Cain's story about him being the Juggernaut. When he touched the hammer of Kuurth, he could have expelled the possession of the hammer with ease, but instead, out of grief, allowed Kuurth to take control of him.

The only powers relevant to the Hammer was direct flying and the possession of others. Other than that, every other power was the utilizing of the Gem of Cyttorak.

Remember when Cain lost the Power and Cyttorak gave it to Colossus? Where did all that "Unstoppable power go to?"

If you can just imagine if Colossus lost his mind after defeating Kuurth, he would have gone into a rampage and used all the powers Kuurth did and better.... Oh, and Kuurth didn't increase his mass as big as a castle, that was Colossus using the power of Cyttorak.

People forget that the Crimson Gem is like a Genie in a lamp. It can grant anything if people remember Steve's story or the story of D'Spayre.

This again seems like your interpretation and nothing more.

I ask the same thing again, a scan, a bio anything to suggest this, apart from your own interpretation, which isnt even remotely convincing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

This again seems like your interpretation and nothing more.

I ask the same thing again, a scan, a bio anything to suggest this, apart from your own interpretation, which isnt even remotely convincing.

Considering your interpretation, all I get from you is that all you do is look at single scans and conclude out of context events and favor inconsistent history. I mean, you're one of the people who believe Juggernaut was killed by Oblivion, when in fact despite hyperbole, he didn't. You take it too literally. Your arguments are too literal. I mean, I wonder if you ever get into a debate against Stan Lee and if he tells you about Juggernaut, you would by fault doubt his words because you want to see physical proof despite his philosophical views of creating such a character. Just think out of the box every now and then.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Killemall

Considering your interpretation, all I get from you is that all you do is look at single scans and conclude out of context events and favor inconsistent history. I mean, you're one of the people who believe Juggernaut was killed by Oblivion, when in fact despite hyperbole, he didn't. You take it too literally. Your arguments are too literal. I mean, I wonder if you ever get into a debate against Stan Lee and if he tells you about Juggernaut, you would by fault doubt his words because you want to see physical proof despite his philosophical views of creating such a character. Just think out of the box every now and then.

Not even sure where this is coming for, or how this applies.

And yes i like to see something clearly depicted on the scan, or if not then at least a bio to confirmed that happened. Else there are leeways.

This is a very different case, where it was made clear he has a different power set the moment he received the hammer, saying otherwise without a proof is just your interpretation.

If you do have on panel evidence i am all ears, but you can just cram down your interpretation on someone's throat as if its a fact.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MAZAHS117

Kuurth would eventually win and end this. Diana's speed would only help her but so much. Even if BFR was allowed, i don't even think Kuurth can even be BFR'd IIRC, tho it's been awhile since I read any of Fear Itself and the side story issues.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Spartan101 said:

@Killemall said: