Kratos Vs Wonder Woman (both Versions of Gods Combined)

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FMStyyx
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Topic was closed due to a mismatch battle. Im going to make it more balanced..

Kratos Post GOW3 vs Wonder Woman

Each character has all the feats they ever accomplished, in his world where theyre gods are all one in the same; Zeus is Zeus, Ares is Ares and so on.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

ww

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Death Certificate

*sigh*

Really I said this more than once but trying to fuse GOW gods and DC Gods cannot work. Kratos can and will not kill DC zeus why? because DC Zeus isn't GOW Zeus and is alot more powerful.

Also if we are including all feats for WW

add the Godwave

kratos would still lose.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

LOL true. And Kratos dies in GOW3.

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By posterser

God of war version of Zeus is infinite times stronger than marvel Zeus.

Yeah I mean it I know that Zeus beat hulk physically and all the avengers. But you know what? Gow zeus beat all the titans.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Death Certificate

@posterser: Avengers and Hulk>>>>>>>>>GOW Titans

Plus OP is using DC Zeus

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Jorgevy

this is just ridiculous, people are doing this just so they can use the "Kratos killed the Gods let me see Wondie do the same" argument, so they can make Kratos win. Truth is, DC Gods are LEAGUES away from GOW Gods and this is a sad attempt at bringing Wondie down

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gow gods are nothing compared to marvel or DC gods.

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zandor

Kratos wins, via Medusa's head.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By a88378438

ww easily...she move the 1/3 of the earth,just need a fight kill this guy

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By SupremeHyperion

Kratos, he can't die and will always come back, plus to say gods are more powerful in this and that is just silly, it's PIS to make theirs seem more impressive, don't care if it's videogames, DC, Marvel... Greek gods are greek gods.

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By posterser

Do an@Death Certificate: You think hulk is stronger than the titans? Well you obviously know nothing about them. Your problem is that you think titans are just walking mountains. I must say you are wrong. The titans were an extremely powerful race that ruled the universe long before the olympian gods. If I were to make you a list of the titan's powers it would never end. The fist 12 titans are considered gods of time being the personifications of the 12 months. Oceanus has control over the celestial bodies: the stars the moon the sun. Atlas holds up the sky witch is the very universe except earth. Crius is a titan of the imaginary axis that heavens revolves through. And the list goes on. Not to mention the titans strength which is actually infinite since atlas alone holds the sky and the four titans crius coeus hyperion (sun god) and Iapetas hold up the sky as well to castrate Ouranus.

Now imagine what 24 titans can do? Not to mention that Zeus banished GAIA as well who created the universe and she is the EARTH itself.

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zandor

@SupremeHyperion said:

Kratos, he can't die and will always come back, plus to say gods are more powerful in this and that is just silly, it's PIS to make theirs seem more impressive, don't care if it's videogames, DC, Marvel... Greek gods are greek gods.

Medusas's head nuff said.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SupremeHyperion: It isn't PIS considering that they all different adaptions of the original Greek Gods. Zeus in DC and Marvel isn't an a$$hole like the original Zeus. Ares in Marvel is good person while DC Ares is a villain.

TheLegendary32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheLegendary32

KRATOS FTW. What can WW do to him? Punch him to death which I doubt will ever happen. He has the Gauntlets of Hercules and just one look from Medusa's Head, WW will be turned to stone. Kratos STOMPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! then ww rises from the grave to kill him. sad...

SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SupremeHyperion

It's just My gods are cooler than your gods, our water is wetter than yours crap, but you guys are awesome

marvelshit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By marvelshit

@kerisol said:

@posterser said:

God of war version of Zeus is infinite times stronger than marvel Zeus.

Yeah I mean it I know that Zeus beat hulk physically and all the avengers. But you know what? Gow zeus beat all the titans.

lmao your a fucking retard, the titans in god of war are nothing, they have no feats. hulk has shattered asteroids and has held worlds together, he's nearly sunk the eastern seaboard with footsteps alone.

fucking idiot, marvel's zeus would blink all the god of war characters out of existence, hulk would toss mount olympus out of orbit

@SupremeHyperion said:

this is why inbreeding should be illegal. to say gods are more powerful isn't silly because it's fact. marvel and dc gods can destroy entire galaxies, god of war gods can't. so there is no comparison to be made. fucking retard

@posterser said:

Do an@Death Certificate: You think hulk is stronger than the titans? Well you obviously know nothing about them. Your problem is that you think titans are just walking mountains. I must say you are wrong. The titans were an extremely powerful race that ruled the universe long before the olympian gods. If I were to make you a list of the titan's powers it would never end. The fist 12 titans are considered gods of time being the personifications of the 12 months. Oceanus has control over the celestial bodies: the stars the moon the sun. Atlas holds up the sky witch is the very universe except earth. Crius is a titan of the imaginary axis that heavens revolves through. And the list goes on. Not to mention the titans strength which is actually infinite since atlas alone holds the sky and the four titans crius coeus hyperion (sun god) and Iapetas hold up the sky as well to castrate Ouranus.

Now imagine what 24 titans can do? Not to mention that Zeus banished GAIA as well who created the universe and she is the EARTH itself.

lmao what a retard. the titans = no fucking feats, hulk would end up one shotting kronus, the same fat fuck who got stabbed to death by kratos.

marvel's zeus odin and vishnu have fought celestials, do you know what celestials are? have you actually read a comic or are you too busy jerking off to kratos? a single celestial would blink every god of war character out of existence

go read 12 labors you twat, hercules was able to hold up the sky and hulk beat the shit out of him, and this is marvels hercules not the weak ass god of war hercules who could only lift half the floor in the arena in god of war

go read a comic you fucking twat.

YOU MISUNDERSTAND.ANY OF THE TITANS CAN SOLO YOUR WHOLE PRECIOUS MARVEL WORLD.

ZEUS WAS ACTUALLY KILLED BY POWER OF HOPE.

@kerisol:

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SupremeHyperion: Expect GOW gods haven't anything on panel within the games, that prove they are equal with DC gods.

TheLegendary32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheLegendary32

@kerisol: Wow. I like Hulk as much as you and I like GOW as much as you hate their guts but your arguments are totally idiotic and baseless. Just because the GOW gods haven't shown any impressive feats just like DC Gods, doesn't make them any less powerful than their DC counterparts. Have you even seen what the GOW gods can do? WAKE UP PEOPLE. THEY ARE THE SAME. Just different worlds.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheLegendary32 said:

@kerisol: Wow. I like Hulk as much as you and I like GOW as much as you hate their guts but your arguments are totally idiotic and baseless. Just because the GOW gods haven't shown any impressive feats just like DC Gods, doesn't make them any less powerful than their DC counterparts. Have you even seen what the GOW gods can do? WAKE UP PEOPLE. THEY ARE THE SAME. Just different worlds.

You just answered your own question.

marvelshit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By marvelshit

People actually think that because there is no planet busting the verse is weak. Well that isn't true. Let me explain:

Gow is based on greek mythology. And there the earth is GAIA, a primodial deity who created the very universe. Zeus can level up the heavens itself, but he can never bust earth inspite of heavens being infinite times bigger

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos killing most of the gods proves they are weak.

marvelshit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By marvelshit

Kratos killing gods doesn't prove anything. First they were all weakened because of all the evils consuming them. Second kratos is amped by the power of hope and by the titans and he wields the all powerful blade of olympus. Not to mention Zeus being weakened by the blade of olympus. Kratos kills them just because of plot reasons and pis/cis.

marvelshit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By marvelshit

If you don't believe that the titans are powerful, then here is a good explanation about some of them:

OCEANUS (Okeanos) The Titan god of the earth-encircling, fresh-water river Oceanus. As a Titan god he presided over the rising and setting of the heavenly bodies : the sun, the moon, the stars, and the dawn. His ever-flowing waters, encircling the edges of the cosmos were associated with the neverending flow of time. Oceanus was the only one of the brother Uranides not to participate in the castration of their father Uranus. In the Titan-War he remained neutral, giving his tacit support to Zeus.

COEUS (Koios) The Titan god of the intellect as his name would suggest. He was also known as Polus (the pole) and probably presided over the axis of heaven in the north around which the constellations revolve. Coeus was one of the four Titan-brothers who conspired with Cronus in the ambush and castration of Uranus. At the end of the Titan-War, he was confined by Zeus in the Tartarean pit. Coeus was sometimes described as leader of the Gigantes, who rebelled against Zeus.

CRIUS (Kreios) The Titan god of the heavenly constellations and the measure of the year. He was probably associated with the constellation Aries, the heavenly ram (which the Greeks called Crius). Its spring rising marked the start of the new year, andthe other constellations were said to follow in its wake. Crius was one of the four Titan brothers who conspired with Cronus in the castration of Uranus. He was later cast into the Tartarean pit by Zeus. Crius was sometimes named as a leader of the Gigantes who rebelled against the rule of Zeus.

CRONUS (Kronos) The King of the Titanes, and the god of destructive time--time which devours all. He led his brothers in the ambush and castration of their father Uranus, but was himself deposed and cast into the pit of Tartaros by his own son Zeus. Some say the old Titan was later released by Zeus and appointed King of Islands of the Blessed, home of the favoured dead.

HYPERION The Titan god of light, and of the cycles of time measured by the lights of heaven -- the sun, the moon and the dawn. Hyperion was one of the four brother Titans who held Uranus fast while Cronus castrated him with the sickle. At the end of the Titan War he was cast into the pit of Tartarus by Zeus.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By ReVamp

This thread.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can create pocket universes, blow up planets, create powerful charaters like Kuurth, etc...

marvelshit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By marvelshit

Ares in gow 1 creates a pocket universe.So....................

Gow gods are far more powerful than DC gods.

SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SupremeHyperion

@TheLegendary32 said:

I enjoy the fact that someone else has a clue.

marvelshit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By marvelshit

God of war is based on greek mythology you retard.

Have you actually played the game it seems to me you didn't because ares does create a pocket universe at 3:09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od3hnsFYrL8

Mythology applies on gow since the gods created the universe.

Zeus in gow is beyond anything in dc.

He can solo it with utter ease.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I posted a scan of WW pulling a sun with her lasso, and people still try to argue against that.

@marvelshit: GOW Ares created a A Pocket dimension, not a universe

so...no

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

300 is based on the Spartans, doesn't mean the Spartans in the movie are equal to the actual source material.

markovovov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By markovovov

Ares dimension is endless.

I don't deny that wonder woman can beat kratos.

Have you even read the powers of the titans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all dc gods

SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SupremeHyperion

@@kerisol said:

@marvelshit: that isn't a pocket universe you fucking twat, go read a fucking comic to see what a pocket universe is

zeus in god of war couldn't even beat luke cage.

spiderman would slaughter kratos

So all Sony has to do is release a comic book with GOW Zues farting and destroying Earth 616 or the multiverse for everyone in the comicvine community to be like "oh by golly he is definitely the the most powerful zues, he just farted earth away" and then I can feel ok running my mouth calling everyone idiots and tards because my favorite comics told me through feats.

Feats are all PIS man it's what comic companies do to make their toons better than everyone else.

go out and get yourself a hug

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess Thor from Supreme comics is the same as Thor from Marvel.

Next person to post hyperbole about GOW gods, proves my point of GOW fanboys being brainless sheep

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a88378438 said:

ww easily...she move the 1/3 of the earth,just need a fight kill this guy

How many times do poeple have to tell you she DID NOT move 1/3of the planet. She hadSuperman and Martian Manhunter working with her, both are far superior than her in strength.At most, she moved 1/8 of the earth.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SupremeHyperion: But since Zeus hasn't done that, he's still worthless compared DC/Marvel Zeus

markovovov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By markovovov

@Death Certificate said:

I guess Thor from Supreme comics is the same as Thor from Marvel.

Next person to post hyperbole about GOW gods, proves my point of GOW fanboys being brainless sheep

You dc fans are brainless. The only argument I hear is :"gods in dc can bust planets and gow gods are wreak"

Believe it or not there are feats that are better than busting planets and galxies.

Zeus can level up the heavens with one thunderbolt.

We are not even talking here about zeus wielding the BOO.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001: Hardly matters considering that the OP allows all of wonder woman's feats

SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SupremeHyperion

Actually I'm a comic fanboy but doesn't mean I have to zombie my way through every topic like some braindead democrat or republican who vote for their side no matter how freakishly absurd the situation. As far as the thor comment if they wanted to take the time to make their thor like Marvel's (barring lawsuits and all that mess) all they would have to do is show a picture of him doing something amazing to make him the same level.

far as lacking vocabulary guy kerisol, you are doing a great job trying to talk over everyone else with your keyboard, what are you skipping Middle school Phys ed to post this garbage

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Calls DC fans Brainless

>Says there better feats than busting planets and galaxies

>Brings up Zeus being able level up the heavens

markovovov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By markovovov

@Death Certificate said:

@SupremeHyperion: But since Zeus hasn't done that, he's still worthless compared DC/Marvel Zeus

Actually if you watch the cutscene from gow 2 titans vs olympians, it is obvious that when he uses his thunderbolts, the sky shakes.

It's even said by hesoid himself.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@markovovov: And how is shaking the sky even remotely better than blowing up a Galaxy/planet?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Death Certificate said:

@venomoushatred1001: Hardly matters considering that the OP allows all of wonder woman's feats

I know. Just wanted to clear some things up.

markovovov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By markovovov

@Death Certificate said:

>Calls DC fans Brainless

>Says there better feats than busting planets and galaxies

>Brings up Zeus being able level up the heavens

Look you can tease me all you want, I don't give a shit.

Respect my opinion, don't go around saying I'm brainless.

I already gave you proof on zeus being able to level up the heavens, and that is more impressive than anything I read in comics.

markovovov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By markovovov

@Death Certificate said:

@markovovov: And how is shaking the sky even remotely better than blowing up a Galaxy/planet?

Because the sky is all existance (multiverse)

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@markovovov: So I take it that you have no clue what a multiverse is.

markovovov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By markovovov

You misunderstand the terminology used. The sky is supposed to represent everything but earth.

PROOF: If you read the story of creation you will see that the story says GAIA brought the starry heaven. Which brings the question how can stars be in earth's sky.

The answer to that is that the sky is all the universe.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@markovovov: This is what a multiverse in DC is

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By butcher_pete

Just because they share a name, doesn't mean Zeus in Marvel, DC, GoW, Mythology, or anything else are anything alike... just the fact that people are trying to say they are equal based solely on their name and being based off of the same character from Greek mythology is just plain ridiculous. They are not the same at all and I just don't understand at all how you could argue they are. God of War characters are terribly weak when compared to characters with the same name from other Marvel or DC, quit being so delusional...

markov99999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By markov99999

I know that a multiverse is multiple universes.meaning all existence.

I am not using myth zeus, i am using gow zeus.

Gow zeus banished all the 24 titans and gaia as well( she is a primodial god that existed at the beginning of time and she also created the sky), which is something myth zeus never does. And don't give me this whole "titans are weak" speech , they are the embodiments of different concepts of the universe.

The gow gods are not weak. I already said that. I explained why there is no planet busting and I explained that kratos killing gods doesn't make them weak. Batman defeated superman.

I explained that they were weakened and kratos was blessed with the power of hope.