@Sylvain:Kratos

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By laflux

When people use Kratos, its best to state what version. In any case Pre-GOW 2 Kratos gets destroyed horribly. God of War Kratos has a decent enough chance, if we imply Ares feats onto him as well, while Kratos from the end of GOW 3 could win as well. I would still favor Vilgax for the win though.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Sylvain

@laflux said:

When people use Kratos, its best to state what version. In any case Pre-GOW 2 Kratos gets destroyed horribly. God of War Kratos has a decent enough chance, if we imply Ares feats onto him as well, while Kratos from the end of GOW 3 could win as well. I would still favor Vilgax for the win though.

Well Vilgax power grow as he conquer planets no?So his power is not the same as well ^_^ well the strongest version of both?(I'm not sure about their powers when they're at max).

renobjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By renobjc

Well, Kratos has killed practically every god and HERCULES in the pantheon and f***ed Aphrodite as well as steal all their weapons and equipment. Kratos takes this easily. And anyways, if he dies, he'll just crawl out of hell and get at Vilgax again.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

*sigh* I liked Vilgax better when he was in the original Ben 10. Kratos wins, I haven't seen anything from Vilgax that proves he's on Kratos level. Unless I overlooked something. But I say he gets stomped. When he appeared in Alien force he became a jobber.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By laflux

@renobjc said:

Well, Kratos has killed practically every god and HERCULES in the pantheon and f***ed Aphrodite as well as steal all their weapons and equipment. Kratos takes this easily. And anyways, if he dies, he'll just crawl out of hell and get at Vilgax again.

First off, Kratos killed a series of exponentially weak God's such as Hermes and Helios. Even the very strongest like Neptune and Zeus were no where near their marvel or mythological counterparts- and it was usually down to PIS that he beat them. Comicbook characters like Thor, Silver Surfer and BRB would make mincemeat out of the whole pantheon in less time than it took for you to write that post. And all Vilgax has to do is K.O him, or even kill him temporarily to take a win.

Secondly him having sex with Aphrodite has nothing to do with his battle prowess.

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

*sigh* I liked Vilgax better when he was in the original Ben 10. Kratos wins, I haven't seen anything from Vilgax that proves he's on Kratos level. Unless I overlooked something. But I say he gets stomped. When he appeared in Alien force he became a jobber.

Second of all Vilgax in Ben 10 alien force was more formidable than his earlier form in Ben 10. First off, he went from world to world defeating various foes, and taking their powers. He was easily a 100 tonner, as he took down Humangasour at his max size of 60ft in a single punch (Humangasour at 12ft was strong enough to lift an entire three story house and throw it about a mile). He has heat vision rather like a watered version of the omega beams, which could catch up to, follow and tag foes moving at Supersonic speeds. He was hit with enough force to destroy a Skyscraper and barely felt it. He was easily physically superior to all of Ben's Alien's apart from Way Big, who was strong enough to BFR a 400 ft tall monster into Space, by using Supersonic running speed to create a vortex and throw a 200 ft Vilgax into space using only his arms. He was also bulletproof, laser proof and slash proof to Kevin's various club based and piercing weapons.

To add to his physical prowess, Vilgax also had Super breath, which he has used to knockout extremely durable foes such as Kevin, Super-speed, reflexes and agility and could fly at speeds which enabled him to keep up with Jetray, who could fly at Supersonic speeds. He had a sword which could pretty much cut through anything in the series, and shield based gauntlets, which enhanced his already considerable punching power.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Vilgax from Ben 10? Kratos most likely wins.

renobjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By renobjc

@laflux: Uhm kratos beat Hercules to the point where his face is unrecognizable by the end of the fight. Hercules. The strongest being on the planet. Kratos takes it 10/10

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hyperlight

im going with vigax...

Avatar image for marvelvsdcuniverse
MarvelvsDCuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos would destroy the galactic threat wannabe

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NeonGameWave

Kratos wins.

Alice_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Alice_Summers

lol you noobs Vilgax as his most powerful was nigh omnipotent and was a universe lvl threat

Any regular version of Vilgax (Original and Ultimate) would win with moderate difficulty

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By justleader

Kratos wins

Caionsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Caionsouza

Kratos wins easy

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By laflux

@justleader:

@Caionsouza:

@renobjc said:

@laflux: Uhm kratos beat Hercules to the point where his face is unrecognizable by the end of the fight. Hercules. The strongest being on the planet. Kratos takes it 10/10

What, GOW Hercules who greatest feat was lifting the floor of an arena which could have not weighed more than 1000 tons? All of the Titans were much stronger than him for a start. Kratos didn't even beat him by sheer force, he had to outmaneuver him, and beat him to death with the gauntlets, which amplified his own strength. Vilgax is going by feats much stronger than GOW Hercules. The fact that your using this as a basis for Kratos' "10/10" victory when Vilgax is both faster, stronger and more versatile than Hercules, is erroneous to say the least.

The best way for Kratos to win would be to use his magical attacks. Even so, if some mooks were able to survive some effects, like the Medusa stare, and soul rip, I don't see how Vilgax wouldn't. In a physical brawl Kratos would lose to Vilgax. I don't see why people find that so difficult to understand.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

Vilgax should be able to pull a win, he isn't grounded to hand to hand combat. He can fly in space, shoot fake omega beams and has other powers.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By laflux

@TheSpiritStalker said:

Vilgax should be able to pull a win, he isn't grounded to hand to hand combat. He can fly in space, shoot fake omega beams and has other powers.

Finally =D

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By asIsuspected

@laflux: 1. Vilgax is physicaly stronger than Kratos - not true at all!!! During fight with Kronos Kratos showed he's really strong! I think Kronos is even stronger than waybig but Kratos still was able to push back!!!! as for the fight with Vilgax it's 50/50 as i see it, cause they are pretty similar both have items that increase their physical attributes....

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By laflux

@asIsuspected said:

@laflux: 1. Vilgax is physicaly stronger than Kratos - not true at all!!! During fight with Kronos Kratos showed he's really strong! I think Kronos is even stronger than waybig but Kratos still was able to push back!!!! as for the fight with Vilgax it's 50/50 as i see it, cause they are pretty similar both have items that increase their physical attributes....

Its a Kinda inconsistent feat, as he also struggles to subdue Minotaurs. We also don't how much pressure Kronos was exerting. Its very impressive but inconsistent. I was more comparing Hercules to Vilgax.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By asIsuspected

@laflux said:

@asIsuspected said:

Its a Kinda inconsistent feat, as he also struggles to subdue Minotaurs. We also don't how much pressure Kronos was exerting. Its very impressive but inconsistent. I was more comparing Hercules to Vilgax.

What can I say? It's really hard or should I say, impossible to compare video game chrctr to animated or movie. I think he struggled with Minotaurs for the sake of gameplay only. Anyways, all I wanted to say that if there were a comic book or animated version of Kratos he could easily be 100+ tonn charecter.

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos stomps.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dondave

Krayos ftw

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By laflux

@asIsuspected: No I agree Kratos going by feats would be Class 100 without a doubt, but I think people are sell Vilgax short here because people seem to love Kratos.

For example

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

Kratos stomps.

And he said a similar thing in Kratos vs Full Power Thor.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vilgax

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By asIsuspected

@laflux: well, what can I say? It's a power of fanboyism)))) anyways I see a very good match-up here with Vilgax having an edge in intellect and Kratos in fighting skills......

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JackKnight

How exactly is Vilgax going to win here?

Avatar image for hshshshbsnsjsjsj
HshshshBsnsjsjsj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos. Mismatch.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Marc_55

Correct if I'm wrong, doesn't Vilgax wins this? It seems like he holds a lot of advantages.

Guanzoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos >>>>>> Gods >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vilgax

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vilgax.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on which version of the characters

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6338a8e5424
deactivated-5c6338a8e5424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos rips Vilgax a new one

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn’t vilgax over class 100 in strength? Plus he’s always whipping out tech and weapons all the time. He probably beats most versions of Kratos

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6391d7b392d
deactivated-5c6391d7b392d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos wrecks

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongest of both is what the op said in a later post... I don’t see the argument for kratos here, the strongest vilgax absorbed a creature from a different dimension that could use reality warping... if you want to ignore that... then it’s him with the omnitrix, which is still spite.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle depends on which versions of the characters. But any version of Vilgax post the Original Series version is most likely stronger.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.