Kratos vs Naruto team

• 96 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

- Kratos is at his best:

- all God of War weapons from games and comics.

- 10 hours prep

VS

Naruto team:

- Naruto

- Itachi

- Sasuke

- team gets 5 minutes prep

Fight's on Olympus.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kratos wins because of the amulet that lets him control the age of an object. he either turns everyone into babies, or ages them to dust.

Even with out it, i think he could take naruto (he fought zeus, who could move as fast as lightning i.e, speed of light)

Kratos could probably also out last sasuke and itatchi until their chakara runs out and they cant use susanno. after that, kratos wrecks them

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This one could go either way

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Funsiized

@knightofzero: Even with out it, i think he could take naruto (he fought zeus, who could move as fast as lightning i.e, speed of light)

You are severely Mistaken, Lightning is not the speed of light. It is the speed of the flow of electrons. about 3,700 MPS. Fast but no where near as fast as light. which is 186,000 MPS

Kratos could probably also out last sasuke and itatchi until their chakara runs out and they cant use susanno. after that, kratos wrecks them

They Have Amaterasu, not just Susanoo, Plus Itachi has Izanagi And his Sword which Would Wreck Kratos if it hit.

But if Kratos has the Amulet I think he might be able to Take it. Been a while since i played the game but that thing was pretty stupid

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

Sharingan ftw

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto team

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is how I think it would go:

In character: Kratos 7/10, Amaterasu is the only thing he really has to worry about, although it is kinda Sasuke's go to attack.

Bloodlusted/morals off: Itachi Izanami wreckage 10/10, unless he has some kind of artifact that prevents mindrape (sorry, not all that knowledgeable on Kratos's gear).

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KnightOfZero

in all honesty, what is stopping kratos from turning everyone into babies? or making them so old that they are literally dust? i dont think naruto has a chance, even if they started at full power and didnt have to transform

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: Feats of the Amulet doing all of that? To think he can do that to 3 Hypersonics before they can tag him is kinda ludicrous.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KnightOfZero

@godtriggerhulk can argue this better than i can

the amulet has been shown to be able to make buildings that have been completely destroyed go back to when they were fully constructed and vice versa.

And again, he has fought zeus (who can also make lightning clones) and he is at the very least hyper sonic. And kratos not only kept up with him and his clone (hitting and dodging them), but also beat him. i think he could take the team

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: Feats of the Amulet doing all of that? To think he can do that to 3 Hypersonics before they can tag him is kinda ludicrous.

I agree completely.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero:

You say the amulet worked on the buildings, would it even work on organic People? sigh, guess we'll wait for @godtriggerhulk

And again, I played, the fight with Zeus wasn't that impressive, its not like they were both fighting at high speeds, Half of it was Kratos finding openings, Not like he was Catching Zeus moving at Lightning Speed And his attacks DID NOT seem that fast at all.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Jgames

Itachi have reacted to lightning and can beat him with one look orseal him up with tsukiyumi, but the aging amulete does seem haxy but is it used for combat?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the amulet has been shown to be able to make buildings that have been completely destroyed go back to when they were fully constructed and vice versa.

And again, he has fought zeus (who can also make lightning clones) and he is at the very least hyper sonic. And kratos not only kept up with him and his clone (hitting and dodging them), but also beat him. i think he could take the team

Kratos is nowhere near Hypersonic even with the Boots of Hermes

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Funsiized

@dondave said:

@knightofzero said:

Kratos is nowhere near Hypersonic even with the Boots of Hermes

that seals it. Kratos in most Cases loses.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos, whoever says team 7 is delusional. Team 7 cannot kill half the opponents kratos has faced, plus he is faster and have survived worst battles plus all his powers acquired. He takes it 7/10, only challenge there is Itachi.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amulet has no feats against humans....

Amaterasu spammage from sasuke and itachi, Tailed beast bomb spammage from naruto....

Sealing from itachi as well as invincible shield to protect team.

summons, 5 toads (he used against pain) 2 sasuke summons (hawk and snake) and crows from itachi.

Sasuke genjutsu + itachi genjutsu + toad genjutsu

Team sasuke stomps

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi solos with black flames.

Kakarot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos is awesome brutal vicious very skilled and resourceful(using the head of medusa) but hard as it is to say, he isn't on the same scale of power, not necessarily strength but things like the fox transformation where the energy output is a colossal danger plus Naruto has to be a lot faster

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@darkbeam said:

Itachi solos with black flames.

No but with Sharningan.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full powered team stomps.

And Itachi would solo, Sharingan is hax battle feat.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'll be back here later with some more stuff later, but in the meantime I would be remiss to not point out the problems with Sharingan/Genjutsu.

Kratos doesn't have chakra, he's also resisted illusions before, see the fight against Ares and the 2nd fight against Zeus.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what does kratos do if sasuke goes all enton on him?

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just some food for thought.

Kratos: Of all the lives you should worry about, Helios, mine is not one of them.

Helios: Feel the power of the sun! [tries to blind Kratos using his powers, but Kratos blocks the light and stomps his head to the ground several times; grabs Kratos' foot] Wait! Wait! I can tell you that to destroy Zeus, you must step into the Flame to receive its power.

Kratos: [angrily] You lie, Helios! Hephaestus told me the Flame kills all who touch it.

Now that being said, Amaterasu within the Naruto universe is considered an ever burning flame. Just the same (well similar-ish) to the flames of olympus. My point is that Kratos would likley be done in if Sasuke or Itachi make contact with Amaterasu at least once. If they are functioning as a team Naruto could "possibly" even use wind elemental techniques to spread the flame faster.

Kam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kam

Naruto

DarkEmetheto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol just the thought of kratos with prep time.... he wipes the floor with them.

He has his fleece that can deflect any offensive attack

Has power of pandora's box that amplifies his power

And he has rage of the titans that allows him to become immortal for a set time....

Or he has the orb that allows him to stop time....

Its a no-brainer, he stomps... too many answers.....

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emetheto:

To be honest I think Kratos with prep time would not do him much. He is a rather arrogant character as a whole. So if somebody were to tell him three ninja were to be coming after him I think he would just shrug it off.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By DeathandGrim

@kotetsu454 said:

@emetheto:

To be honest I think Kratos with prep time would not do him much. He is a rather arrogant character as a whole. So if somebody were to tell him three ninja were to be coming after him I think he would just shrug it off.

Arrogant means that he would fuck around rather than killing. Kratos doesn't want to FIGHT, he wants to KILL. He doesn't shrug off anyone who says they want him dead. And dropping Gods , Titans, and mythical beasts like flies is something he does in minutes compared to the 7 episodes everyone in Naruto takes

I'm going with my man Kratos, his gear and abilities and power in general are way too damn strong for team Ninja over here

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay first off amateratsu can be dodged, kratos has the boots of Hermes which will make it uber easy to dodge he also has Medusa's head so that can be just like genjutsu flash that and bam they're stone, kratos stomps especially with prep

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kotetsu454

Okay first off amateratsu can be dodged, kratos has the boots of Hermes which will make it uber easy to dodge he also has Medusa's head so that can be just like genjutsu flash that and bam they're stone, kratos stomps especially with prep

The only thing Kratos ever uses the boots of Hermes for is charging forwards like a raging bull and scale walls. It doesn't nessesarily improve his reflexes so much as his raw speed.

Naruto with his 9 tails chakra mode enabled has near teleportation level speed with reflexes to match. And there is a brief though it may be cool-down in-between each time he uses them.

Two casters of Amaterasu are bound to hit him one way or another, especially if they cast it over a wider area.

I'm not saying any one member can solo Kratos, but if they work together they should be able to handle him.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DeathandGrim

But here's the big question

Can they actually Hurt Kratos? Remember the guy who battled Zues and murdered the Fates? The guy who took out Cronos? The guy who took Pandora's Box and Snorted it?

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

can kratos survive amaterasu, amaterasu + rasen shurikan, bijuu mode or izanami. if he can, itachi seals him with his susano'o sword.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DeathandGrim

@kelvinator: I think he could personally. Killing the Fates is a larger than life feat. They decide the fate of everyone (including the gods) and they couldn't prevent him from murdering them

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kratos actually winning a fight here? Impossibru!!!!

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DeathandGrim

Just because Greek Gods don't get comics made after them all the time doesn't make them any less than what they were
and Kratos killed pretty much all of them.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos is being so VASTLY underrated here....

are you guys really thinking the team could do ANY of what kratos has done? in the first game alone they would ALL be stomped by ares... come on here guys, kratos with ALL of his item from ALL of the games? How is he not stoming here? They literally have nothing they can do to him that he hasn't already tanked worse from.

Kratos 13/10

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just because Greek Gods don't get comics made after them all the time doesn't make them any less than what they were

Kratos didn't kill greek Gods. He killed God of War version of greek Gods. There's a whole world of difference..

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathandgrim said:

Kratos didn't kill greek Gods. He killed God of War version of greek Gods. There's a whole world of difference..

Explain the difference... please

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@deathandgrim said:

Point is, different versions have a different level of power.

Take zeus for example. Gow takes place on a single planet, right?

Now, marvel zeus can go toe-to-toe with odin, someone who destroyed galaxy in his fight.

While greek myth zeus is greater or equal to hercules, who lifted the universe for a day..

Orphic myth zeus is an entirely different scale, you'd hurt your head if you saw his feats lol

Saying kratos beats Zeus doesn't mean anything, as GoW zeus isn't, from what I've seen, even close to his other versions.

And there is no reason why GoW, or even marvel, says about power levels of the Gods, should be taken valid, as they don't hold any patents for them, just their own version of characters. For example, marvel version of hercules barely goes toe-to-toe with hulk. Does that mean hulk could stand up to the myth herc? Nope.

The comic/game version of Gods are more like fan-fics, they don't have actual Gods..

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DeathandGrim
@princearagorn1 said:

@deathandgrim said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@deathandgrim said:

Point is, different versions have a different level of power.

Take zeus for example. Gow takes place on a single planet, right?

Now, marvel zeus can go toe-to-toe with odin, someone who destroyed galaxy in his fight.

While greek myth zeus is greater or equal to hercules, who lifted the universe for a day..

Orphic myth zeus is an entirely different scale, you'd hurt your head if you saw his feats lol

Saying kratos beats Zeus doesn't mean anything, as GoW zeus isn't, from what I've seen, even close to his other versions.

And there is no reason why GoW, or even marvel, says about power levels of the Gods, should be taken valid, as they don't hold any patents for them, just their own version of characters. For example, marvel version of hercules barely goes toe-to-toe with hulk. Does that mean hulk could stand up to the myth herc? Nope.

The comic/game version of Gods are more like fan-fics, they don't have actual Gods..

So you mean to tell me that them fighting on Kratos's stomping ground has no merit? I mean basically using this logic it's pretty hard to gauge anything either side has done since they exist in different worlds. Sure Naruto may have done something amazing but is it all that amazing in GoW world? Considering that's where this takes place.

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give it to Kratos. Here's the thing, Kratos is a demi-god who was powerful enough to stop Cronus hands from crushing him, Cronus who was large enough to carry the palace of Pandora's box on his back, the palace that was made out of a mountain. Then there's his durability he fell from the top of Mt. Olympus all the way down to the river Styx in the Underworld, at that height it's like hitting concrete, and Kratos acted like nothing happened.Now at his Strongest would be the when he is a full god or his god mode which exponentially increases his abilities, as to how much is unknown, but lets think about this, in god mode Kratos stands at about 500ft, Kratos is about 6 feet at normal height, so that is at least a 83x increase in size, so his physical abilities have at least increased by that much. Kratos was also dodging lightning, which lighting travels at 30 meters (98 ft) a micro second (1/millionth of a second).

He also posses an extreme assortment of weapons such as his commonly used Blades of Exile are 2 short swords connected to chains that are attached to him, they have can be use in short to medium range and be used to grab enemies, which also has the ability, Army of Sparta allows him to summon the spirits of dead spartan soldiers, forming a protective phalanx around him and rain arrows down.There's the Claw's of Hades which has a short to medium range melee attack, can summon spirits, and rip people's souls out. He has the Boots of Hermes which allow him to speed blitz and run up and along walls. He posses the Wings of Icarus which allow him to glide and some flight. The Head of Medusa, which can turn people to stone. The Head of Helios, which can be used to temporarily blind enemies. The Gauntlet of Zeus which is a large short range gauntlet can shatter solid stone and steel. The Arms of Sparta which is a Spartan shield and spear, both can be used to attack causing devastating damage each or combined for just as devasting damage. The Bow of Apollo has a long range attack and can be fired in rapid succession or charged for a powerful attack. The Golden Fleece a golden armlet that can deflect all known projectiles. Lastly, Kratos ultimate weapon, The Blade of Olympus a large sword which can be used in short range devastating melee attacks or devastating long range blast, it was also used to destroy all the titans in one swing.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

People are overrating the GoW gods here. They were weak compared to the other versions of media.

Itachi could take on Kratos alone and come out on top..

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are overrating the GoW gods here. They were weak compared to the other versions of media.

Itachi could take on Kratos alone and come out on top..

Please..... enlighten me, how could Itachi take down Kratos single handed. Cause i've read the manga's and I can't recall a single thing that he could do that could solo Kratos.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lostmind: Mangekyo Sharingan + Amaterasu + Susanoo + hypersonic movements + Yata Mirror + Genjutsu/Izanagi = defeated Kratos.

Kratos is not touching Itachi, while Itachi has a wide range of options to put Kratos down.

Add Current Naruto and Sasuke and it's a mismatch.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you mean to tell me that them fighting on Kratos's stomping ground has no merit? I mean basically using this logic it's pretty hard to gauge anything either side has done since they exist in different worlds. Sure Naruto may have done something amazing but is it all that amazing in GoW world? Considering that's where this takes place.

So we go by objective feats.

How strong are his strikes? How fast is he in combat speed/reactions? What are the techniques he can use? what are his prep feats? etc.

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lostmind: Mangekyo Sharingan + Amaterasu + Susanoo + hypersonic movements + Yata Mirror + Genjutsu/Izanagi = defeated Kratos.

Kratos is not touching Itachi, while Itachi has a wide range of options to put Kratos down.

Add Current Naruto and Sasuke and it's a mismatch.

Mangekyo Sharingan and Genjutsu/Izanagi, i see that being hard to use on someone who is 500 ft tall plus itachi has stated that it is possible to escape Izangi also use of Izangi causes the user to go blind. Amaterasu, i see being a small nuisance considering Kratos size and the fact that it burns slowly allowing time for people to remove any clothing that it come in contact with. Hyper sonic not a factor. Susanoo with yata mirror, it's "essentially" invincible according to Zetsu, but nothing suggest it can take on what Kratos is bringing to the table.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lightning <<<< Speed of Light.

Also, I don't even know much about Naruto, but I'm fairly certain Kratos can't react....

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto+Itachi= Over kill

Naruto rasengan

Itachi Susanoo+sword+shield+MS=match over

DarkEmetheto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how I made a solid ground point clearly staying why kratos would win, but was clearly dismissed....

AGAIN, what is stopping kratos from stopping time for a few moments??

Besides, why does everyone seem to forget:::: He has access RAGE OF THE TITANS. Not only is he immortal, but his range and power go incredibly high and cannot be stopped....