Kratos (God of War) vs Bertolt Hoover (Attack on Titan)

• 61 results
Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Backstory: Kratos is informed that it wasn't Ares' fault that his family was killed, but in fact, it was the fault of Bertolt Hoover (Colossal Titan). Kratos is enraged and willing to kill this titan at all costs. Can he prevail?

This version of Kratos is the one from God of War 3, with all weapons except Medusa's head.

Bloodlust: On

Morals: Off

Bonus Round: Kratos fights the armored titan.

Bonus Round 2: Kratos fights the Colossal titan and the Armored titan at the same time...

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My computer was acting strange, so here is a picture of the armored titan for those who don't know what it looks like.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Those things have barely any feats as far as the anime is concerned.

And unless Kratos knows the weak spot he can't do anything.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos should take first round easy imo, Colossal titan is slow and has already shown that he can be worn out rather quickly. He's big, but not too powerful by any means. Round 2 is hard, since i don't know too much on Kratos, but i see Kratos taking it. Barely anything can get through AT's armor, and to break it, one must rip it apart. Not too hard for Kratos, considering his main tactic for bigger enemies is ripping heads off. Last battle i see going to Titans, just too much for kratos.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos should win both runs with difficulty. I mean if these guy can take out cronos then these idiots are piece of cake. Plus the titans brings nothing new to kratos (many god of war enemies have weakspots).

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kratos has fought bigger enemies and more agile ones. kratos should win these both rounds with difficulty

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar said:

Kratos should take first round easy imo, Colossal titan is slow and has already shown that he can be worn out rather quickly. He's big, but not too powerful by any means. Round 2 is hard, since i don't know too much on Kratos, but i see Kratos taking it. Barely anything can get through AT's armor, and to break it, one must rip it apart. Not too hard for Kratos, considering his main tactic for bigger enemies is ripping heads off. Last battle i see going to Titans, just too much for kratos.

I agree with this post...

Edit: Don't forget Kratos is trembling with rage, since he thinks the titans are responsible for the death of his wife and daughter.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spoiled who the colossal titan was!

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That still hasn't been revealed in the anime yet? Last i watched weren't they near to taking down the female Titan, I would at least thought that they got to the Eren vs AT fight by now.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar said:

@those_eyes said:

That still hasn't been revealed in the anime yet? Last i watched weren't they near to taking down the female Titan, I would at least thought that they got to the Eren vs AT fight by now.

It's been revealed in the manga I think.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Not yet. He got the best of the female titan and they have her captured but she is in a cocoon form so they cant get any info out of her. I hope they make a new season net year.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar said:

I agree with this post...

Edit: Don't forget Kratos is trembling with rage, since he thinks the titans are responsible for the death of his wife and daughter.

Actually, after some reconsideration, I'm not sure if Kratos has what it takes to defeat the Armored titan. I mean, not literally of course.

Speaking literally, he HAS what it takes, but I doubt Kratos is going to try to immediately decapitate something that large, and I think Kratos only has enough resolve to open up it's armor once or twice, and the way Kratos handles giants, he's most likely going to aim for the heart. Once he finds out it's pretty much useless going for the heart, I think the Armored Titan would kill Kratos before he decided to go for the head.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: you do remember playing god of war 3 right ? because he handled the giant armored scorpion accordingly. that monster never had a weakness and is even armored.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@the_last_kryptonian: you do remember playing god of war 3 right ? because he handled the giant armored scorpion accordingly. that monster never had a weakness and is even armored.

Did that scorpion have a regeneration ability? My point isn't about the titan having armor, it's about if Kratos can find out his weak spot before he gets crushed, because the titan has regeneration, and will regenerate from anything if Kratos doesn't hit his weak spot directly.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos kicks ass but without knowing the weakness even a decapitation will not kill them he will be confused as hell and would eventaly be worn down and squashed

if he knew about the back of the neck he wins with ease

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kyrees

@the_last_kryptonian: if he handled an armored giant scorpion accordingly, i don't see why a giant armored titan with regeneration to boot would be any different ? you are talking about a half god that has a history of killing a lot of people and monsters, some of which are even bigger than him, why would a titan's weakness would be the cause of his demise ? he took down zeus and zeus is infinitely stronger and more mobile than bertolt

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@the_last_kryptonian: if he handled an armored giant scorpion accordingly, i don't see why a giant armored titan with regeneration to boot would be any different ? you are talking about a half god that has a history of killing a lot of people and monsters, some of which are even bigger than him, why would a titan's weakness would be the cause of his demise ? he took down zeus and zeus is infinitely stronger and more mobile than bertolt

I don't think you're understanding me, a titan is unkillable without taking out its weakpoint. It would regenerate from anything. Please state how Kratos would beat the armored titan any other way. Are you even familiar with the Armored titan and what it is?

Also, Zeus doesn't possess regeneration.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos stomps both rounds hard. He has to much weaponry when the titans are hurt by normal blades Kratos will use godly weapons to win easy.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

Kratos stomps both rounds hard. He has to much weaponry when the titans are hurt by normal blades Kratos will use godly weapons to win easy.

How's he going to solve their regeneration? I also doubt he can handle bonus round 2.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kyrees

@the_last_kryptonian: i know who the armored titan is and i know the god of war universe. kratos has the necessary battlefield knowledge to discern where his enemies's weakpoints are. he also has the agility and speed to boot, not to mention the strength to counter a titan's strength. by sheer trial and error, he can overcome them. zeus may not possess regeneration but he's near invulnerability makes that up.

and i'm not even adding the sword of olympus and his other magic abilities.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: Magic ftw. I don't think anyone in the manga would survive a blast from a god le alone Kratos.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people usually fight giants by cutting off the head since their bodies would be too armored.

Kratos should take this.....like why would he attack their feet?

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people usually fight giants by cutting off the head since their bodies would be too armored.

Kratos should take this.....like why would he attack their feet?

No one said anything about attacking their feet.

@thitiki said:

@the_last_kryptonian: Magic ftw. I don't think anyone in the manga would survive a blast from a god le alone Kratos.

What blast from Kratos could put down Armored Titan?

@kyrees said:

@the_last_kryptonian: i know who the armored titan is and i know the god of war universe. kratos has the necessary battlefield knowledge to discern where his enemies's weakpoints are. he also has the agility and speed to boot, not to mention the strength to counter a titan's strength. by sheer trial and error, he can overcome them. zeus may not possess regeneration but he's near invulnerability makes that up.

and i'm not even adding the sword of olympus and his other magic abilities.

Counter maybe a normal titan's strength, but Kratos hasn't ever displayed strength significant enough to go blow for blow physically with Armored Titan.

While I agree with the trial and error tactic, if Kratos doesn't know where the titan's weak point is from the get go, then his chances of winning are going to diminish.

Zeus is no where near invulnerable. He was beaten to death by Kratos' fists.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kyrees

@the_last_kryptonian: gow3 kratos means the end of the story kratos and kratos has stopped atlas's punch and atlas is a real titan with size and strength to boot. kratos is not merely going to let those titans punch him, he is going to evade them as well.

kratos has faced tougher foes than a titan like bertolt and he managed to win it through. it doesn't matter if there's certain weakness to them to be defeated, he has the necessary experience to ascertain such weakness.

zeus is nearly invulnerable. he tooks numerous stabs from the sword of olympus in god of war when it normally kills a god in one hit. he took countless hits from kratos itself and was only beaten down in the end.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@the_last_kryptonian: gow3 kratos means the end of the story kratos and kratos has stopped atlas's punch and atlas is a real titan with size and strength to boot. kratos is not merely going to let those titans punch him, he is going to evade them as well.

kratos has faced tougher foes than a titan like bertolt and he managed to win it through. it doesn't matter if there's certain weakness to them to be defeated, he has the necessary experience to ascertain such weakness.

zeus is nearly invulnerable. he tooks numerous stabs from the sword of olympus in god of war when it normally kills a god in one hit. he took countless hits from kratos itself and was only beaten down in the end.

Punch? I've never seen Kratos being punched by atlas, I've seen him barely being able to stop Atlas from squeezing him to death with his index finger and thumb, but never punched by Atlas.

You do know what invulnerable means too, right? Impossible to damage or harm. Zeus was damaged and harmed pretty easily by Kratos during their fight in GOW3. Zeus has high durability for a god, but he's nowhere near invulnerable.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kyrees

@the_last_kryptonian: i seem to have remembered the fight differently. nevertheless he has shown great feat of strength like enduring a stomping from the colossus of rhodes and stopping cronus and atlas's fingers from crushing him.

i did say near invulnerable, not invulnerable. all of kratos battles against zeus save till the last fight and not a shred of injury.

TitanGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TitanGod

In Gow 3 kratos destroyed the hardest mineral called the "onyx" using the nemean cestus.the armor of the armored titan(attack on titans) is nowhere indestructable as that.and if both titans are taking on kratos their dead,kratos can just activate the sword of olympus and wipe them out in a flash.sorry guys kratos Rules!!!!!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My question is does Kratos know about the nape of their necks? Cause he can try as hard as he wants hes not killing either of the titans unless he cuts there.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DeathHero61

kratos stomps....

sergiop1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing can pierce the armoured titans skin, and the colossal titan can disappear.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mee09

Kratos vs The Armored Titan is a great match. How? Because unlike the colossal Titan The Armored Titan is incredibly fast. Kratos is going to be taking some damage. But since Kratos has every weapon accept Medusa's head. He has a plethora of weapons and magic that will give him a definite advantage. The only weapon he needs to use to make it a fair fight are Hercules Gauntlets. With those he'll be able to break the Armored Titan's armor and fight him on an equal level. Yes you can pierce the Armored Titans skin @sergiop1. They are just in a very primitive timeline compared to us. You really think that Titan armor would stop just one of our tanks? LOL we'd tear it to shreds in this day in age. Just like Kratos god-like weapons are going to tear The Armored Titan's armor apart in this battle. I'm not even going to explain how Kratos owns in the Colossal Titan battle. Honestly that one is just stupid. We all know who wins that one. Kratos

sergiop1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: how would he know where the weak spot is?

Avatar image for iskandarthegreat
IskandarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would Kratos know where the weak spots are? Simple. QTEs :) Lol but in all seriousness, Kratos is too fast and agile for them, I think he'll eventually figure out where the weak spot is before they can do any harm to him. And with his arsenal of weapons, he should take it easily. He might have trouble taking them on both at once though if he has no knowledge of their weak spots.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Kratos wins he faced actual titans! No rejects!

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey look, a fight Kratos actually wins.

Jmarshmallow

wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos wins, thanks to his electrical powers

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergiop1: He doesn't need to hit the weak spot. Why do you think I mentioned how our Tanks >>> All Titans? The reason no one in the Attack on Titan universe can hurt the Titans is because they have weaksauce weapons. Do you realize how easy Kratos is going to shatter that Titan's armor with his Gauntlets? He doesn't even need to hit the weak spot with those.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos takes this he was built for battles like these.

Mongoose

sergiop1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos wins all.

Gohrisky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos already wins before the battle even started.

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos turns them to stone with medusa gaze then breaks them to peices qith nemon cestus

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Maverick_6

Colossal so far, front what it shows, is just a typical GoW boss fight. The armored titans isn't disimiliar from the Colossus of Rhodes Kratos took out in GoW 2. Both could sprint startlingly fast and ram through walls and buildings as if nothing.

Ultimately however, Kratos eventually comes out on top.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos god stomps every and all titans.

Kratos daily hobby is to kill things like these. And these titans are fodder compared to gow titans

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cpt_nice

Yeah, Kratos gets wanked to hell on this site, but there is no way he is losing this. This kind of stuff is his bread and butter

whatactualfhac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By whatactualfhac

cronus is one of the mightiest and biggest titan which is 1600ft tall, second only to atlas, the titan of strength. Bertholdt as a colossal titan is only 200ft tall. Kratos 1v1s cronus and kills him without injuries. Kratos vs Colossal titan? Ain't even a question.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't a battle of "who" wins but rather one of "when" Kratos wins.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos eventually