RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RadiantTheLight

VS

Kratos, Dante and Bayonetta have all they're skills/magic/techniques maxed up, all their weapons, and they are able to achieve their strongest forms.

Will the modern kickassers kick some classic rpg villains's butt?

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FinalStar86

If Kefka is at full power, he solos

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By sexy_merc

Team 2 easy.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team 1 should win due to Bayonetta`s and Dante`s time abilities. But it is going to be really, really hard for them. But Team 2 at full power could stomp.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nancywheeler:

I am aware that lore Kratos has many universal-low multiversal scalings with Morpheus, Primordials, 9 realms and respect that, but it is extremely inconsistent with Spartan Warrior. Let not mention how cosmology is kept being retconned every game (like greek cosmology is irrelevant right now if norse exist just to be retconned again in future by egyptian/japanese mythology cosmology).

there were never any retcons in the Greek or Norse games , as both Pantheons are completely seprated

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nancywheeler:

It is confusing, because once they say they are seperate dimensions, but next they say these are seperate worlds which you can travel by foot or sea (Ratatoskr's question). I know these was only supposed to be comic relief character in game, this can be treated like a joke, but Kratos isn't prone to jokes. Kratos is strong with high ends i admit i can scale him to universal level to low multiversal (9 realms) or higher if we use some scalings from VS Battle Wiki (I still don't get why complex multiversal, but this is VSBW so i don't question their absurdal scalings).

that statement from Kratos is about how they used to travel back in greek , in the Norse pantheon you can just travel via those Yggdrasil gateways that teleport you different points in midgard for example , basically the fast travel mechanic , Kratos is merely explaining no such gateways existed in greek Pantheon and they had to phsyically travel from say Athens to Sparta and vice versa , honestly with a character like Kratos you gotta look at what the creators seem to think of their power , and the creator statements do align more with the feats then anti feats.

If we use dimensional powerscalings we can put Dante to 9 dimensional using statement from this China limited untranslated game Pinnacle of Combat (or outerversal with Shin Megami Tensei phylosophical theories scaling), Kratos can be 6d up to outerversal (idk where outerversal came from, but someone scales to outer), each Bayonetta multiversal variant is easily 11-30 dimensional using Aesir diamond overlapping layers symbol scaling representing each human world, Bayonetta Arch Eve Origin is 57-dimensional using Island of Thule multiversal portal/Ginnungagap scaling (or high outerversal if we use Astral Chain game powerscaling due to Lappy easter egg and similiarities to AC chimeras)

Yea the Dante POC stuff is bad ( fyi , I know who you are ).